PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Viper (3-1) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (6-5) - VIPER WINS

For Battling
08-21-2018, 05:14 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Viper Chyeahhh!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
08-21-2018, 11:01 AM
yah girl likes my style and wants me to come pipe her down
so I slid thru and gave her that Kool Moe D, how yah like me now?

Viper
08-21-2018, 06:10 PM
whole crew got metal. at his house w the steel ain’t nothin realer
even go to work w the tools n let a hammer talk like Bob the Builder

Flow
08-21-2018, 06:27 PM
Bob the builder isn't a hammer. Does his hammer talk... I don't think it does an I do have kids but apologies if I'm wrong.

Chyeeahs fresh. Neither had much sting but chyeeahs had a swag and flow feel I dug.

bleak
08-21-2018, 06:54 PM
His hammer definitely talked lmao

Both swag and flow type shit, but chy didn't really flip his at all. Too much of a statement and not a puncn. Vipe at least had a little imagery

Viper

DynamiCz
08-21-2018, 07:13 PM
yah girl likes my style and wants me to come pipe her down
so I slid thru and gave her that Kool Moe D, how yah like me now?

This is dope Chy, just really no direct impact behind it on your opponent.

-----

whole crew got metal. at his house w the steel ain’t nothin realer
even go to work w the tools n let a hammer talk like Bob the Builder

The imagery here to this punch was nice, Lol his hammer does talk tho so was worded just right for execution!

Props here, I got Viper

V-Viper

Destroyer
08-21-2018, 07:28 PM
Viper got this that shit was dope
Kool moe dee did say that, but I’d like to see more

Jabari Black
08-21-2018, 08:06 PM
This is a nice battle. Flowed nice. ‘Kool Moe’ didn’t really have a double meaning so that was one of the negatives. But I thought you ended the punch well. It takes a good pen to end punches without using similes so props for that. Also it did feel slightly SnF but overall, I liked the bar.

Viper, idk where tf this came from but that punch was nice. The set up coulda been better but was fine. Work with the tools was a cool little tie in. Let a hammer talk like bob the builder is fire and pretty funny to me too. Only critique is the too/hammer/construction flip has been done before - but this one was different.

Overall, vipers punch had more impact and landed harder imo.

Mvgt Viper

For Battling
08-21-2018, 10:02 PM
6-1 Viper

Needs more votes.

Ryno Blue Bayou Killing Spree BodySnatcher John Dillinger Witty Diablo Aero murda sho Twodrop

BodySnatcher
08-21-2018, 11:47 PM
LOL vote viper aka bob the builder. Dope shit Chyeah but vipers line caught me off guard.

DMS
08-22-2018, 12:04 AM
V/Viper cus I hated Chyeah, but shit I might just bite this concept and do a Handy Manny play, cus his hammer talks

For Battling
08-22-2018, 12:23 AM
Viper Wins 6-1