PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Jabari Black (10-2) vs. Big Bolo (1-1) - JB WINS

For Battling
08-21-2018, 05:15 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Jabari Black Big Bolo

Big Bolo
08-21-2018, 08:43 AM
I heard you like gun bars....

I'm busy wit that stantley steamer, leave ya murder scene clean dude
Cuz when it was ur turn, I picked up n' dumped the can faster than garbage men do!

Jabari Black
08-21-2018, 03:48 PM
Ima shit starter! Let somethin’ pop, now this bitch a martyr/
Stomach shot! I put the flame to ya naval like Pearl Harbor/

Blue Bayou
08-21-2018, 07:14 PM
Ehhh, bolo I've probably seen 5 can / garbage lines and that's just in the last 5 or so months I've been back so this wasn't fresh at all and the concept has been done better

JB I've seen you come better, if it gunna do a naval/navel flip it needs to be really dope and creative and this isnt imo... flame and the pearl harbor tie in is mehhh

I've got JB here but barely, wording better and theres been better can punches recently

Destroyer
08-21-2018, 07:28 PM
Also have jb barely here
It was just a bit more clever and less seen

Viper
08-21-2018, 07:58 PM
big bolo I like your punch homie but it’s a little played, good wording and execution tho. black urs was good too and slightly better than bolo’s unn

V/black

For Battling
08-21-2018, 09:52 PM
Bolo - cool bar I actually liked it a lot, only problem is it’s been done and flipped many times for it to have as much impact as you were hoping for. I think you’re a dope battler and I wanna see you keep at it so don’t be discouraged bro.

Jabari - cool Line and it was a more original flip on the Pearl Harbor concept, and slightly gave you the edge on Bolo but he could have easily came up on you lol

Vote JB

For Battling
08-21-2018, 09:53 PM
6-0 Jabari Black

Needs more votes.

Flow Ryno John Dillinger BodySnatcher DynamiCz Killing Spree murda sho bleak

DynamiCz
08-21-2018, 09:56 PM
I'm busy wit that stantley steamer, leave ya murder scene clean dude
Cuz when it was ur turn, I picked up n' dumped the can faster than garbage men do!

Line was actually nice, just the concept itself been used a lot that way, maybe should have flipped it around a little, still nice

-----

Ima shit starter! Let somethin’ pop, now this bitch a martyr/
Stomach shot! I put the flame to ya naval like Pearl Harbor/

This was nice as well, haven't seen to many naval/pearl harbor lines and the way you worded it was also good

Props here on both side, I got JB with the fresher concept and overall better bar

V-JB

Ryno
08-21-2018, 09:57 PM
i think i disliked bolos punch alil more. so many can and stick lines nowadays man u have to be super creative with it for it to be effective. jb was ight. nothin special

v/j black

For Battling
08-21-2018, 11:27 PM
Jabari Black Wins 6-0