PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: DynamiCz (3-5) vs. Twodrop (5-4) - DYNAMICZ WINS

For Battling
08-21-2018, 05:21 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

DynamiCz Twodrop

Twodrop
08-21-2018, 11:48 AM
DynamiCz

When I pull up even ya dawgs dead. Lay u all out & take the solo route
Russian ya crib like a payed assassin. More head shots than a John Wick photo shoot

DynamiCz
08-21-2018, 02:56 PM
I'm kidnapping..Tie him up, long machete what I'm then grabbing
Hand slashing! When I make two face it, u'll see it wasn't a backstabbing

Big Bolo
08-21-2018, 03:05 PM
Cool battle here two idk something doesn't sit right with the bar to me...maybe I'm breaking it down too much, I mean first you shot him and his dawgs, then killed him again in his home with I can only assume his family. Just seems like you had 2, second lines couldn't figure out set ups for them so you just put them together. Still was pretty cool but Dyn was also graphic with it, painted a picture along with overall decent concept so my vote goes to him.

Blue Bayou
08-21-2018, 07:17 PM
Two Drop ... I've seen a million russian wp's, the john wick flip was coolish, but the photo shoot tie in made it seem basic imo.. dece attempt but I've seen u drop better

Dyna ... thought this was a pretty cool nameplay, like the way you worded it and the backstabbing/ two face play was creative

I've got Dyna here.. props to both

Destroyer
08-21-2018, 07:27 PM
Got dyn here with a better bar
John wick was too simple

Viper
08-21-2018, 09:22 PM
drop had a cool bar but dynam had a creative one that I dug a lot. good shit to both

V/dynamic

John Dillinger
08-21-2018, 09:58 PM
both decent, two’s concept was cool but i wasn’t feeling the Russian wordplay

Dynamicz had a cool concept as well, a bit fresher than two’s and I think it landed harder

v/Dynamicz

For Battling
08-21-2018, 09:58 PM
7-0 DynamiCz

Needs more votes.

Ryno Witty Flow John Dillinger Knucklehead Blue Bayou Jabari Black BodySnatcher

Ryno
08-21-2018, 10:03 PM
i've got dynamic with a decent flip on a dated concept. twos execution was kinda of light imo

v/dynamic

Jabari Black
08-21-2018, 10:08 PM
Two the concept was good imo. Bar had a lot of potential. I’ve seen Russian wp a lot but I still thought it tied into the bar well. I thought you fumbled it on the punch though. Both the John wick and photo shoot aspect felt a bit basic. Also you didn’t do enough to tie both in. Though the punch was okay though.

Dy I think you had a really creative punch. Two face/backstabbing was very clever. Pretty good wording for the most part although it wasn’t perfect. The two face doesn’t work cleanly for both meanings but it will work. Also I think you could have worded it better that ‘it ain’t backstabbing’ and prob could have incorporated it into the line better since it’s a blade/stabbing line. Overall good punch though

Mvgt Dynamicz

BodySnatcher
08-21-2018, 11:03 PM
not bad Two, Imo the Russain tie-in was coo but Dy just came with a fresher concept and executed a bit better.

For Battling
08-21-2018, 11:24 PM
DynamiCz Wins 7-0