PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: John Dillinger (0-0) vs. Destroyer (6-4) - DESTROYER WINS

For Battling
08-21-2018, 08:43 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

John Dillinger Destroyer

Destroyer
08-21-2018, 09:46 AM
Sup jd? Good to have u back

now go back to the hole u crawled out of... got 9s if the Weatherby fails
cuz even if u armadillo...des still putting him on his back with these shells

John Dillinger
08-21-2018, 12:49 PM
what's good homie

some battles are like the Trojan War except your name doesn't bring fear
taking L's could be the Fall of Troy, but you've never been on top of anything here

Big Bolo
08-21-2018, 02:55 PM
Yo decent line here from both no doubt. Jd gonna fit right in. Just don't let the trolls bother you...anyway about the battle, had to Google what a weatherby was, don't judge me, don't think it made the bar any better or worse but even with that with both of them being pretty cool ima give my vote to Destroyer.

DynamiCz
08-21-2018, 03:04 PM
now go back to the hole u crawled out of... got 9s if the Weatherby fails
cuz even if u armadillo...des still putting him on his back with these shells

Cool GUN bar old man, wordplay with the armadillo/shell thing was coo as well

-----

some battles are like the Trojan War except your name doesn't bring fear
taking L's could be the Fall of Troy, but you've never been on top of anything here

This was decent, think the wording could of been better, but your just warming up so props here. Going to fall right in soon!

Props to both here, I got Des with a better overall bar. Good work to both

V-Des

Twodrop
08-21-2018, 05:31 PM
Des champed something, right? So that part was a little indirect, and I assume his name is Troy? If so the bar was decent imo.

Des had a pretty cool attack line, I pronounce it dil-low, not dil-lah, but I can dig it.

v/ des

Flow
08-21-2018, 06:24 PM
I broke this down with large detail then my phone died. So

Vote des. Good match

Although... Questionable nameplays imo. No one calls him Troy and des had to add an O.
Small critiques though. Overall cool bars both

Blue Bayou
08-21-2018, 07:09 PM
Dillo for John Dillinger and Troy for Destroyer are both reaching and offset

So I've got Des for a more enjoyable concept and better tie in to the wp

Jabari Black
08-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Des, I missed the weatherby reference in the setup. Armadillo is a big reach imo. The O and the A don’t really fit imo unless I’m missing the reference. Put him on the back with these shells saved the bar. That part was good even though you forced the tie in.

JD, I thought the concept was cool but the execution just wasn’t there unfortunately. I think Troy for destroyer is really cool. The battle/Trojan war tie in could have been good, but like I said the execution was kinda all over the place and I don’t think you ended the punch that strong.

I got Des taking this one.

Mvgt Des

Viper
08-21-2018, 07:26 PM
john ur punch was good but a little indirect with less impact than destroyer punch. des had funny wordplay and hit a bit better

V/destroyer

For Battling
08-21-2018, 09:47 PM
Lmao not a fan of the armadillo wordplay reach but it was somewhat better than Johns bar.

John your bar wasn’t bad it was indirect and kind of an old concept tbh

Vote Des

For Battling
08-21-2018, 09:47 PM
Destroyer Wins 8-0