Due SUNDAY 8/26/18

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 20 lines

- NO BITING
- NO FEEDING
- NO SWAYING
- AGREE ON LINE LIMIT
- IF NOT AGREED, MUST MATCH 1st VERSE

Don't edit after your opponent has posted.
2nd person to post can't edit after the 1st vote comes in.
Don't be an idiot.
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle.
May God have mercy on your souls!

~RustyGunZ~
08-21-2018, 10:21 PM
10 got 20 to write already this week

Victor.
08-21-2018, 10:23 PM
10 got 20 to write already this week

Want me to take you out til next week ?

~RustyGunZ~
08-21-2018, 10:55 PM
Want me to take you out til next week ?

Nah I can manage an extra 10 just not trying to go more than that

Witty
08-22-2018, 06:42 AM
10's fine.

Witty
08-26-2018, 02:08 PM
I won't be able to post tonight. Can post tomorrow if it's ok.
Knucklehead Hush

~RustyGunZ~
08-26-2018, 02:15 PM
Cool with me

Hush
08-26-2018, 03:53 PM
Ext is cool

Witty
08-27-2018, 06:48 PM
You are extremely ugly my friend.

I spit fire, I'm a dragon with these flames that you get fried in
You're a game designer...that's ironic...cuz u look like someone created you in Skyrim
This racist fuck takes Daddy's money n thinks it makes him tough...u can lose that all in a night, coward
Cuz my boys'll put two 'Ks to K...and take all of this white's power.
Your wife's the kinda girl that ppl say is rly pretty...on the inside
And if they say that she's a princess...they mean Fiona... after midnight
You wanna be Hush sooo bad...but u ain't the main attraction...more like the secretary, bro
It's like this shit is Sonic...Knuckle's only ever the secondary role
I'm a savage still...put me with the best...I HAVE to kill
This faggot'll think it's all fun n games til that beam on his chest like Jacksonville.

Hush
08-27-2018, 09:53 PM
Knucklehead

~RustyGunZ~
08-27-2018, 10:04 PM
Don't talk it if u can't walk it, cus if I check ya & ya fake you'll die
Pull up to ya crib in the forine & wave the heat out the window like grandma baked a pie
Put ya head through the coffee table, then stab ya with every shard - this shit is gory
Fam find ya in the living room droolin' w/ spikes in ya head like they turned on rick & morty
I don't do the fam dissin'. Ya gal dope, so I'mma take her if u test me
In ya own damn bed droppin' bombs w/ a fox under me, & u can't even pull that off on Netcees
Then my homies hittin' next - that bitch a party & shes in her glory, joker
This ain't the gram, but we'll have a ring around her face & keep tappin' til the stories over
Tell u to leave & ya life spared, but thats a lie cus we known to shoot
You'll step outside just to see some sticks above ya head like the patio got a pergola roof

Hush
08-28-2018, 10:12 AM
Votes

Big Bolo
08-28-2018, 02:32 PM
Knuck

Pull up to ya crib in the forine & wave the heat out the window like grandma baked a pie

Pretty coo, decent start

Put ya head through the coffee table, then stab ya with every shard - this shit is gory
Fam find ya in the living room droolin' w/ spikes in ya head like they turned on rick & morty

Meh this was ok

In ya own damn bed droppin' bombs w/ a fox under me, & u can't even pull that off on Netcees

Ouch

This ain't the gram, but we'll have a ring around her face & keep tappin' til the stories over

Not as good as before but pretty coo follow up

You'll step outside just to see some sticks above ya head like the patio got a pergola roof

Pretty coo ending here

Vs,

Witty

You're a game designer...that's ironic...cuz u look like someone created you in Skyrim

Never seen a pic of this dude so that makes this less impactful

This racist fuck takes Daddy's money n thinks it makes him tough...u can lose that all in a night, coward
Cuz my boys'll put two 'Ks to K...and take all of this white's power

Not bad here, pretty coo np

Lol liked this

You wanna be Hush sooo bad...but u ain't the main attraction...more like the secretary, bro

This was a coo concept, think the wording is off

This faggot'll think it's all fun n games til that beam on his chest like Jacksonville.

Ok ending here

Pretty coo little read here you guys both did good, enjoyed both for sure. I don't have much to say against either verse, both went straight through with some nice punches, witty had a couple more personals but even with that I think knuck got this one, that fox line was real nice imo, vote knuck

Blue Bayou
08-28-2018, 04:12 PM
lol, cool meta... like this
looked it up, creative enough but not loving it..
pretty solid, good hit
hahaha nice, this is dope
bit obscure but in a cool way, dece attack line

vs

lol, funny jab
Cuz my boys'll put two 'Ks to K...and take all of this white's power
I don't love "all of this white's" ... but tbh I think this is a cool nameplay and angle on the KKK meta .. dig it
idgi.. ohh okay shrek, assuming she gets mad ugly after midnight lol? if so it's cool
sorry man saw too many knuckles/sonic bars over the years, flips okay but this is still dated to me personally
cool attack line, pretty good

Nice battle fella's this was a good read... both were pretty consistent throughout, I've got Knuck edging it with slightly more enjoyable concepts ... thought instagram stories was fire and LOTB, pretty close tho good drop both

Vote - Knuck

Flow
08-28-2018, 05:17 PM
You are extremely ugly my friend.

set up should have tied his looks as opposed to the weak Skyrim link. Also think added insult would of been oblivion. But yeah this was funny. Nice personal tie in also
clever idea but set up was way too meaty wasn't a fan of execution
lmao this is your style bro. Just do ten of these a match an you winning every time. Shit was lolz
sonic bars so played and I'd be amazed I'd this isn't on knucklehead. But.. it's fresh to me so gets a pass as I ain't seen it used on him. Bit predictable though
Ok closer

vs

clever. Good imagery.
ok but really stretched. I'd have liked it more precise etc
fire concept an fire execution
don't get it sorry family an no time to google

Solid battle. Witty needs to stick to that style he excels at. The clowning funny shit. The Shrek line was by far funniest bar in the match. Pretty consistent still an the opener was solid. Sounds like I was hating on it I really wasn't man just think a better set up an a tweak an it could of won you the match. Knuckle head doesn't always come with the style I prefer but not going to take it away from him cus I can respect his bars here. He had some nice creativity I was digging and that one bar was total flames.
Had you guys with one miss each but edging to knucks

Vote knuck

Jabari Black
08-28-2018, 08:51 PM

(I liked the dragon scheme in the set up. Tied to the punch nicely. The punch was kinda funny but wasn’t crazy funny. Set up def helped this)

(This was okay. The one letter name plays feel a bit cheap to me because it’s really basic. Execution was good though. Take all this whites power was pretty good way to end the punch)

(Lmao good angle. This is funny. Pretty on the inside is hilarious. Good bar)

(Not bad. Wording was crisp. I liked the angle but the flip felt a bit basic)

(My word. No crazy wp - or no witty flip this is just savage af. This a good closer to me)

(Lol I follow you. The reference was funny. Feels a bit forced though because you wouldn’t refer to it as “waving the beat”. Solid opener though)

(Good imagery - you really set this up up well. I will say, similar issue as above in that caking shards spikes feels forced. The concept and imagery carried this though. This is pretty good)

(Lol this is good. Wording doesn’t work perfect both ways (specifically the dropping bombs part) but this was creative)

(This is creative. The ring around her face and keep tapping is a good flip. The imagery is....weird....lol but this is clever)

(Had no idea what a pergola roof was before this bar. This was just okay to me. Creative. ‘See sticks above ya head’ just ain’t doing it for me. Might have seen the wrong pic but I wouldn’t call that a stick so felt a tad forced)

Enjoyed both verses a lot. Dope stuff from both but I think Knuck has a few more standout lines and a more consistent verse overall.

Mvgt Knuck