PDA

View Full Version : Champ Match: Jabari Black (13-2) vs. BodySnatcher (9-4) - JB WINS

For Battling
08-27-2018, 07:19 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Jabari Black BodySnatcher

Jabari Black
08-31-2018, 06:17 PM
Better have cover! 9 and a pump...aiming both at ya abs, brother/
So after the 9 hit ya ribs...the 12 eatin at the same side like the last supper/

BodySnatcher
08-31-2018, 09:49 PM

U'll get ur brain blown. I gotta short range chrome...
That'll leave a hole in ur roof bigger than when Hulk crashed thru Dr. Strange home

For Battling
09-01-2018, 06:39 AM
Jabari - dope punch, I loved the concept and the way you executed this was fire. Not much I’d tweak except maybe the end of the first line could have been a tad smoother. Didn’t really affect the bar though. Good shit.

BodySnatcher - lol cool attempt here as well but I feel like the concept was a bit out there, and in order for something like that to work it would have had to been done flawlessly and in this case it didn’t fully hit. I dig the creativity for damn sure and this bar could have beaten some others this week but not what JB dropped.

Vote Jabari Black

For Battling
09-02-2018, 05:43 AM
6-0 Jabari Black

Needs more votes.

Flow Plot MMLP Unfukwitable Witty Twodrop Viper Cashius DynamiCz Amen bleak Big Bolo John Dillinger Chyeahhh!!! Lenox Blue Bayou

Amen
09-02-2018, 07:29 AM
JB's punch was flames. Religious gun bar angle was nice. Wasn't feeling BS's bar.

v/JB

Big Bolo
09-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Yo this was a decent battle here. For whatever reason BS went simple here, basic concept with not much going on. JB on the other hand did his thing here, real creative a lot tie ins shot was pretty dope def. Top 5 of the week. So yeah I got JB in this one.

Score
09-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Jabari shit was hear. Body too simple

Jb

Cashius
09-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Jabari-I liked the “12 on the same side” part of the concept. I didn’t like the “eating” part. That seemed like a reach to me. But still a good bar.

BS-just a bit too simple for me. Maybe if there was a tie in or two you could’ve got this but the concept was just too easy.

Vote-JB

For Battling
09-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Flow Plot MMLP Unfukwitable Witty Twodrop Viper DynamiCz bleak John Dillinger Chyeahhh!!! Lenox Blue Bayou DMS

Plot
09-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Jabber got this, kinda obscure reference but it was creative.
Not really a fan of these numbers of bullets punches, what got it was 'on the side'
Body just needed some more connections, the only real one was the roof/head play.
V-Jabber

DynamiCz
09-02-2018, 10:58 PM
Better have cover! 9 and a pump...aiming both at ya abs, brother/
So after the 9 hit ya ribs...the 12 eatin at the same side like the last supper/

This is dope here and creative how you put it together. Wording was crisp here as well

------------

U'll get ur brain blown. I gotta short range chrome...
That'll leave a hole in ur roof bigger than when Hulk crashed thru Dr. Strange home

This was coo here, execution was decent...wording could have been better, but overall coo shit

I got JB here, props to both

V-JB

For Battling
09-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Jabari Black Wins 6-0