PDA

View Full Version : Contenders Match: Cashius (7-2) vs. Viper (5-1) - CASHIUS WINS

For Battling
08-27-2018, 07:20 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Cashius Viper

Viper
08-28-2018, 05:41 PM
ya hoe cn get snubbed. if u dnt think ill grind it on her ur mistaken fam
cuz ill be in the club.. daggering ur girl on the floor like a Jamaican dance

Cashius
08-31-2018, 11:56 PM
You’re nasty girl left you and tried to fuck the crew...Yo, I was dead at the shit
Cause your Exis looking sick as hell...my Dog would NEVER get head from that bitch

For Battling
09-02-2018, 07:39 AM
6-2 Cashius

LETS GET VOTES IN HERE!

Amen Plot Flow Jabari Black Chyeahhh!!! Big Bolo Unfukwitable John Dillinger DynamiCz BodySnatcher Killing Spree MMLP Twodrop

Big Bolo
09-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Both were ok here, both concepts pretty well thought out, and flowed nice. I guess after reading them a few more times I think Cashius bar had a little more impact and a current disc thread tie in which made it pretty funny too. Think y'all riding on exis' health is kind of a low blow but whatever mfers are harsh here. I wonder who's going to use the first punch against witty dissin his gam gam that has cancer....whatever cash got this one, but not by much.

John Dillinger
09-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Had Cash hitting harder here, Vipers was cool just not as strong

Score
09-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Cashs was lolzzz. He got it. 2nd best bar of the week behind jbs

Amen
09-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Yea, Viper's bar was ok. Not really a heavy. Cash bar definitely wins this one for me. Great concept that was executed nicely.

v/Cash

For Battling
09-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Viper - we’ve seen keke dance, stanky leg, and a bunch of other dance punches done but I never thought I’d see one about daggering lol. This was dope imo, working both ways and flowed well, definitely creative and outside of the box. You took a risk with this in a Contenders Match but i think it paid off.

Cashius - good fresh concept and nice punch but my only thing is that it’s already been joked about around the board so fast. I’m still not taking away any impact from it because of that but for me this turned out as like an 8/10 Punch. Whereas I have vipers at like an 8.5/10 or even 9/10.

Close battle but I have viper

Vote Viper

DynamiCz
09-02-2018, 11:12 PM
ya hoe cn get snubbed. if u dnt think ill grind it on her ur mistaken fam
cuz ill be in the club.. daggering ur girl on the floor like a Jamaican dance

This was nice, would have actually been more dope if I haven't seen so many dance punches in the past couple weeks. Still props tho, wording was crisp imo as well. Good shit

----------

You’re nasty girl left you and tried to fuck the crew...Yo, I was dead at the shit
Cause your Exis looking sick as hell...my Dog would NEVER get head from that bitch

This was coo here, funny as hell with the exis concept actually. Wording was nice as well.

I got Cash here, both came dope, but with the dance references currently seen a lot I had to go with Cash. His shit also hit hard mixing up the comedy in his execution.

V-Cash

Kill Spree
09-03-2018, 09:37 AM
Dope battle tbh. Viper has some nice shit this bar was nice I Got cash edging this tho. His bar just hit harder and the dope current discussion event. Could go either way but I got cash edging this

Flow
09-03-2018, 09:55 AM
I imagine cash has this in the bag but I didn't read that exis shit so it's all over my head. Not sure if the dog part is a specific tie in. Sure it's lolz but vote viper

Viper

For Battling
09-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Cashius Wins 6-2