VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Plot

For Battling
08-29-2018, 09:52 PM
Check

Plot
08-29-2018, 11:22 PM
I'll be dropping close to the deadline man.

Plot
08-31-2018, 11:13 AM
Fucking Zelph, think you can fuck with me?...RLY? Get the knives to ya belly
Blades'll be Goan back and forth India air-passage, quicker than round-flights thru New Delhi.

For Battling
08-31-2018, 12:00 PM
Keep a gat near, wen I tell ur hoe to spread her legs I enact fear
Then I’ll test ya bitch w/ the metal in her pussy like a Pap smear

Amen
08-31-2018, 01:33 PM
Lmfao pap smear. Zelph goes to the OGBYN or w/e they are called often, pussy lol...

Plots bar was over worded and the WP's were forced.

India/In to ya' - nah.

What's GOAN supposed to be? typo for GOING/GOIN? IDK...

Zelph's was pretty basic and worded much better considering how basic it was... but also mad suspect.

We need to keep track of all the gaybars dropping and put them in the mag under the gaybar section.

v/Zelph

bleak
08-31-2018, 02:42 PM
Great imagery from Zelph

Idk where Goan is besides thru context clues. The wordplays were close, ive been more lenient on them since direwolf. It's just really heavily worded. Plus the setup was kind of wasted. You can fit some of the tie ins in the first line and the shit could have been pretty good.

Zelph

Amen joking about gaybars, this one is about pussy. You wrote one about snorting cocaine off a male's genitalia.

Flow
08-31-2018, 03:47 PM

Lmao. Probably the best bar I've seen from you bar your destroyer opener (I think you opened with it).

Vote zelph

Plot ok but over worded an sadly zelph came correct enough he couldn't afford a mistake here.

Big Bolo
08-31-2018, 09:30 PM
This wasn't horrible but plot was kinda iffy with the wordplay here. It wasn't a bad idea, he ran with it thought people would catch on and like it. Don't think he was wrong for trying that I just think that up against FB it just didn't stand up. FB was clever concept seemed to be original to me and I think he did what was needed to get the win in this one

For Battling
09-02-2018, 05:35 AM
8-1 For Battling

Needs more votes.

BodySnatcher DynamiCz Twodrop MMLP Unfukwitable John Dillinger Jabari Black Killing Spree Witty

Score
09-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Plot had it til the last like 4 words killed all his momentum
Just needed q better way to connect it.

For battling had a solid bar

V for battling

Jabari Black
09-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Plot didn’t really think the concept worked/I didn’t really get it. I googled and didn’t find out what Goan is. India - didn’t really work and the punch was kinda long winded. The concept was cool though- it was just the execution.

Zelph has a pretty dope punch. Set up was good. “Test ya bitch” is a slightly forced tie in, but the metal in her pussy/Pap smear flip was dope. Overall nice bar.

Mvgt Zelph

BodySnatcher
09-02-2018, 08:23 PM
v. FB with that pap smear, lol. Good shit, Plot this might've worked better in a live battle.

Viper
09-02-2018, 10:10 PM
i think plots line was underrated, it was nice to me. for Battling was good too but basic

V/plot

DynamiCz
09-02-2018, 11:08 PM
Fucking Zelph, think you can fuck with me?...RLY? Get the knives to ya belly
Blades'll be Goan back and forth India air-passage, quicker than round-flights thru New Delhi.

Think the bar here was stretched, overall still a decent bar, I think if the wording was executed better it would have hit much harder here

-----------------

Pap smear concept was coo, heard this before but worded very different. Your wording was simple but effective here as well. Cool wording as well

I got FB

V-FB

For Battling
09-03-2018, 12:41 PM
For Battling Wins 8-1