PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Amen Big Bolo

Big Bolo
08-27-2018, 10:29 AM
Bow ur heads, Let us begin...

Lord plz help this son of david, he really needs a friend its so blatant
His flows basic there's no changin, can I kill him now? and in text name we praise...no Amen

Amen
08-30-2018, 07:32 AM
Listen, what you speak's? nonsense, your a text meme let's be honest,
Dawg, these bullets'll pierce & blow up his temples like extreme jihadist.

bleak
08-30-2018, 02:19 PM
V/Amen

bar may be a bit simple but the shit is effective.

Bolo i get it but I'm sure ev ery Amen flip ever has been used against him, it would have had to been flames.

For Battling
08-30-2018, 09:43 PM
Bolo - I don’t expect you to know the amen nameplays are played since you’re “new” but unfortunately they are. Cool attempt but it lost a lot of Impact.

Amen - semi played bar but with a cool twist. Wording wasn’t the best this week but overall it got the job done

Vote amen

Witty
08-31-2018, 04:56 AM
Big Bolo - this didn't quite work out, it was quite long winded and didn't really hit. Decent idea tho.

Amen - This was ok, a little basic, not much to it really but it was cool. Enough for the W.

Vote Amen.

For Battling
09-01-2018, 07:03 AM
7-0 Amen

Lets get more votes in!

John Dillinger Cashius Viper Blue Bayou DynamiCz BodySnatcher Jabari Black Plot Flow Lenox Killing Spree Twodrop MMLP Unfukwitable Witty

Twodrop
09-01-2018, 01:57 PM
v/ amen

not my fav bolo bar.

thought Amen did enough for the win here.

DynamiCz
09-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Lord plz help this son of david, he really needs a friend its so blatant
His flows basic there's no changin, can I kill him now? and in text name we praise...no Amen

This was ok here, feel like the wording is choppy a little bit which messed up the execution a lil bit. Still a ok bar

----------

Listen, what you speak's? nonsense, your a text meme let's be honest,
Dawg, these bullets'll pierce & blow up his temples like extreme jihadist.

This was cool here, kept it simple and the wording here was also nice. Not huge damage but it's a cool enough to jab to take the win here

Props fellas

V-Amen

Jabari Black
09-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Bolo I like the concept man. I def think it was dope that you tried something different and risky. I think it was light at best though. There just wasn’t a impactful punch to bring everything together.

Amen I liked your punch this week. I think you always have good ideas, but sometimes the execution isn’t crisp and concise enough. That wasn’t an issue with the bar though. Blow up his temple was a good. Ounh was nice. Only issue is I wouldn’t really refer to a bullet as “blowing up” someone’s temple - maybe explode or something in his temple or something. Didn’t take away from the bar much though.

Bolo, I like what your were going for but I got Amen taking this.

Mvgt Amen

Score
09-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Bolo all over the place. Amen did what he had to

For Battling
09-02-2018, 08:14 PM
Amen Wins 7-0