PDA

View Full Version : Week 11: John Dillinger (2-1) vs. Unfukwitable (0-1) - UNFUK WINS

For Battling
08-27-2018, 07:32 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

John Dillinger Unfukwitable

John Dillinger
08-28-2018, 02:32 PM
Been at this for the longest, you're an old fuck just retire the gig
We know ur personal battle w/ ED's fucked up, everyone see's that it inspired ya sig

Unfukwitable
08-30-2018, 01:20 AM
U a Bravehart I’ll Poke ya chest out u wnt even project sound,
Ever felt a Ice piccadilly this shit gon have u stiff from the neck down.

For Battling
08-31-2018, 06:31 AM
I think this might be the first time ever where i have no fuckin clue what either of you are talking about. Idk wtf a battle with ED is, and if Piccadilly is wordplay in your bar I’m just not seeing it.

Vote Tie

Big Bolo
08-31-2018, 09:37 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what JD was going for here, maybe we will get an explanation after the battle, maybe he worded it wrong and was going for concept that just didn't hit or make much sense, even with looking at his sig and trying to figure it out. Un wasn't too much better but I understood it more and felt it flowed better and had more impact here. So yeah vote Unfukwitable

For Battling
09-02-2018, 05:33 AM
6-2 Unfukwitable

Needs more votes

Jabari Black Plot Flow DynamiCz BodySnatcher Twodrop Cashius Viper Chyeahhh!!! Amen Killing Spree bleak Witty

Score
09-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Unfuk had a nice np that works for me when i say it, and i aint seen it

Jd had a dedent ya dick dont work like but it just didnt hit like unfuks did

V unfuk

For Battling
09-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Jabari Black Plot Flow DynamiCz BodySnatcher Twodrop Cashius Viper Chyeahhh!!! Amen Killing Spree bleak Witty DMS

bleak
09-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Did he have a personal battle w/ someone named Ed on this site? Not are where else it could have gone.

Un had a complex wordplay that was a bit of a reach but it works for me.

Unfukwitable

Plot
09-02-2018, 09:49 PM
V-Unfuk. Im not totally getting it, but it's a good np with a creative twist to the pun.
Just think you should have actually tied in the word Picadilly into the punch somehow (unless it means something with bravehart, which is what I suspect.. I only know it being a place in England form playing Monopoly. lol)
Jds punch was a sig attack, avy/title/sig attacks are kinda wack

Viper
09-02-2018, 10:11 PM
yeah if I’m being real then both of these lines weren’t good here but unfukwitable had the less bad one

V/unfuk

DynamiCz
09-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Been at this for the longest, you're an old fuck just retire the gig
We know ur personal battle w/ ED's fucked up, everyone see's that it inspired ya sig

Decent here, could have been better on the execution/punch side

-----------

U a Bravehart I’ll Poke ya chest out u wnt even project sound,
Ever felt a Ice piccadilly this shit gon have u stiff from the neck down.

This was coo, the execution kinda weak here also, but the bar itself is coo overall

Props, I got Unfuk

V-Unfuk

Cashius
09-03-2018, 12:01 AM
I dunno man....I’ve got JD here. I googled Piccadilly and even tried to dig a little and still couldn’t find the connection. Not usually into sig lines but I at least see where JD was going. Obviously, this isn’t the consensus and maybe I’m just dense.

Vote-JD

Kill Spree
09-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Wasn’t a fan of jd’s bar tbh. Usually he’s got some cool flip from what I’ve read but I wasn’t feelin this. Piccadilly was decent no one really calls him Dilly but it’s works. His hard so I got Fuk edging tgis

Jabari Black
09-03-2018, 10:15 AM
I think both guys had ambitious punches that just fell flat a bit. JD, idk if the ED thing is a true but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it’s a decent angle. The ED/WICKeD isn’t a strong connection though so I think the punch didn’t really connect.

Unf went for a np that coulda been cool but just didn’t work. Not sure how I feel about Dillinger/silly flips. I woulda given you a g pass on it but the np just doesn’t work - there’s a extra syllable. Also, i don’t know what a Piccadilly is.

Seen better from both but I gotta go with JD.

MVGT JD

For Battling
09-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Unfukwitable Wins 6-2