PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: BodySnatcher (9-3) vs. Destroyer (7-4) - DESTROYER WINS

For Battling
08-27-2018, 07:36 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

BodySnatcher Destroyer

Destroyer
08-27-2018, 11:51 AM
des got one in each hand & when I start to squeeze... this bitch fucked
rain so much metal down on snatch, it’s like I brought quarter rolls to the strip club

BodySnatcher
08-27-2018, 12:45 PM
Congrats on the baby Brodie.....but

I'll catch Des in the hospital & Sinbad. Think of what the worst did
Cuz no Special Service can keep his Bodyguard when bullets go thru his First Kid

Flow
08-27-2018, 06:46 PM
I didn't want to be the first to vote on this just so i might get an inclination of probably the very obvious concept body using but maybe I'm tired but I just don't get it. It seems potentially dark as well which is like my bread and butter but I honestly... I just can't get my head around it. Pm me BodySnatcher cus it's annoying me.

Vote des

On a side note having finally clicked to the Sinbad (special service film) references etc I must say this might have actually gone to body in heinsight. Shit was dark like I thought an very well put together.

But obviously vote still stands with des. Simple but worded crisp.

Hush
08-27-2018, 06:52 PM
Des shit was fire

Blue Bayou
08-27-2018, 07:05 PM
Maybe it's a preference thing, but I'm just not personally inclined to like a bar about shooting someones little kid.... wife, buddies, parents w/e sure... Body it was creative and had cool tie ins with the movie play but I'm just not fuckin with it

Des, for a snatch/pussy and stripper/pole/metal bar this flip was pretty enjoyable.. wording was clean , punch hit well

Close because conceptually body's is well put together but I've got Des here

For Battling
08-27-2018, 07:44 PM
Both had good punches but Des came with a nice line, fresh concept and done good, good wording etc

Vote destroyer

DynamiCz
08-27-2018, 08:20 PM
des got one in each hand & when I start to squeeze... this bitch fucked
rain so much metal down on snatch, it’s like I brought quarter rolls to the strip club

This was dope here, one of nicest nameflips I seen done on BS here. Props for fresh nameflip and stripclub concept

--------------

I'll catch Des in the hospital & Sinbad. Think of what the worst did
Cuz no Special Service can keep his Bodyguard when bullets go thru his First Kid

This was nice here on the grimey side, overall nice bar to me

Props to both, I got Des here in the overall better bar, and the strip club concept was dope. Good shit to both tho

V-Des

Kill Spree
08-27-2018, 10:26 PM
TBH i thought des bar was sick... But Body's personal punch was dope. like both but Im going towards the personal bar over the nameplay

V/Body

Jabari Black
08-27-2018, 10:34 PM
Des came with heat. I like the np. That was creative and fresh. Brought quarter rolls to the strip club so fun. Good wording. Overall, dope bar.

Body’s bar was dope as well. Really good scheme. Sinbad is a clever tie in. ‘Bullets go through his first kid’ was a dope way to end the scheme. Special services was rgood entry good tie in. The body guard part wasn’t a perfect flip imo. Overall nice bar.

Overall dope battle. I really enjoyed Body’s concept and the complexity, but Des’s got sonhard. The reference might have hurt Body here too. Quality bars from both but I’m edging this one to Des

Mvgt Des

For Battling
08-28-2018, 04:40 AM
Destroyer Wins 5-1