PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Big Bolo (2-2) vs. John Dillinger (1-1) - JD WINS

For Battling
08-27-2018, 07:39 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Big Bolo John Dillinger

Big Bolo
08-27-2018, 10:03 AM
impossible I’m whack af

Parents sayin "u got a problem johnny the first step is admitting it's true"
Instead of helpin I left him for the wknd at Bernies, now he's enjoying the view

John Dillinger
08-27-2018, 10:28 AM
Your wifey told me you a bitch, but you see I'll leave her tired, thirsty
Left her crib with 25 Marks on my back, closest you've come to that is a McGwire jersey

Blue Bayou
08-27-2018, 06:42 PM
Bolo, punch doesnt seem very impactful... seen better weekend at Bernie's bars, I've seen u drop better

JD .. this was enjoyable for a jersey number bar.. the nympho Mark's on my back thing was pretty cool

I've got JD here for a better punch and more enjoyable concept

Flow
08-27-2018, 06:48 PM
Had to Google jds but yeah it's cool. I almost didn't need to Google it to get it but thought I'd confirm. Bolo no hate this wasn't bad just not as impactful here.

Vote jd

Hush
08-27-2018, 06:50 PM
Jd got it
Both wasn’t that good and way dated

DynamiCz
08-27-2018, 08:25 PM
Parents sayin "u got a problem johnny the first step is admitting it's true"
Instead of helpin I left him for the wknd at Bernies, now he's enjoying the view

This was ok here, I think you could have worded a little better to hit harder with the execution. Decent at best tho

-----------

Your wifey told me you a bitch, but you see I'll leave her tired, thirsty
Left her crib with 25 Marks on my back, closest you've come to that is a McGwire jersey

This was ok, concept kinda played out tho, decent at best here

Props, I think both ends could have did better....I got JD here, his concept was played, but he still executed his bar much better then Bolo.

V-JD

Destroyer
08-27-2018, 09:08 PM
Got jd, he’s still knocking rust off, but it was enough

V/jd

For Battling
08-27-2018, 09:22 PM
Bolo that’s an old ass concept bro, your bar was worded good but if the concept is played like that there’s no much you can do. Johns bar was ok, could have been more in tune but it did the job

Vote John

Kill Spree
08-27-2018, 10:23 PM
Bolos punch fell flat. Johnys punch was an old concept but hit and was more creative. But his set up lacked tie ins. PM me if im wrong Anyways I got JD here easy.

Bolo you gotta be more witty with your punches. I know you think I'm hating and you dont have to count this vote but your punches arent doing it. You got the potential so step it up

V/Dill

For Battling
08-27-2018, 11:06 PM
John Dillinger Wins 7-0