PDA

View Full Version : Week 12: BodySnatcher (10-5) vs. DynamiCz (8-5) - OPEN FOR VOTES

For Battling
09-03-2018, 01:29 PM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

BodySnatcher DynamiCz

DynamiCz
09-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Good timing! Tie him up..my hand shaking more then a book release signing
Have Body attached to the rope, then swinging through the air like he ziplining

BodySnatcher
09-06-2018, 11:32 AM
I could never trail miCz...even if this fruit is workin on his cardio chart
I'll roll up & empty a clip the size of a 'banana out the whip' like DK in Mario Kart

Amen
09-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Read this battle several times. Hard choice so I feel as if I need to thoroughly review each bar and technically critique it.

The wording and imagery of DmiCz bar just isn't working for me or my interpretation of it isn't really effective. Set-up is ok, but not getting why your hands are shaking and how it's connected to your concept. Then you will have body attached to the rope and swinging through the air like a zip line. Ok - so do you mean you are going to have him hanging? as in by his throat and swinging? Or just attached to the rope and swinging as it's worded? Not really working for me.

Body, I see the connection with your setup and concept. However mario kart references are extremely dated and played. From banana references to shell references man. SO this one wasn't really effective for me. I saw a lot of these concepts drop when N64 mario kart debuted lol like back in the 80's brother lolol... Tough one to call here... I like the imagery DmiCz provided but his execution was off and I've read way more mario kart bars to think Body's bar is fresh or effective.

With that being said, I got - DmiCz, I suppose with the slight EDGE.

Elfo
09-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Got Body here I think his was better worded and hit a little harder.

Both were dope and creative I just like Body’s a little more.

Flow
09-09-2018, 05:14 AM
Vote body

Amens done a break down for the world it seems. Dunno how he got Dyna here though (no offence) cus I think body's the most creative bar other then Cash's I saw this week. Maybe it's just because I really enjoyed it an I'm being biased I dunno. Dynasty was good but had the one layer of creativity. It's his usual stuff. Simile bar. I personally find these way to easy as concepts but Dyna has a special way of wording them that makes them sounds good.

Vote body

Plot
09-10-2018, 03:16 AM
Didint like this battle much..
Dyna, couldnt get over why your hand was shaking in the setup?? And then its
just relating getting hanged to riding on a zipline... needed more.
While Body had a played MK banana punch that was meh..
I'm giving it to Dyna for having a mild Body nameplay

Score
09-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Dynas set up was a waste. Could have done a lot more with his concept imo. Bodys was solid. Good flip. Good battle but i got body

Jabari Black
09-11-2018, 09:56 PM
Body wins 3-2