PDA

View Full Version : Week 12: Witty (3-1) vs. John Dillinger (2-3) - OPEN FOR VOTES

For Battling
09-03-2018, 01:32 PM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Witty John Dillinger

Witty
09-03-2018, 02:32 PM
I'm going innnnnnn.

John Dillinger
09-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Witty

Lasers a high beam, .9’s squeezed & when I get to sprayin you hide G
Strap’ll give his Face such a Major Change you’d think Im at a Uni making new ID’s

Witty
09-07-2018, 06:17 PM
Got the shotty to your girls head.

Make that broad pray, I'll stay fucking her all day
She'll try to struggle put this Pump will make her say 'I love it' like Kanye

Score
09-07-2018, 08:12 PM
dilingers was fire. dope bar. wittys was ok but a bit of a let down for me. needed something harsher here

jd

Kill Spree
09-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Vote Jd
Wasn’t feeling wittys Bar here. Wording was choppy Punch was basic

Flow
09-09-2018, 05:18 AM
Do you change your face for a I'd? Seems a bad idea isn't the point being your face with others details. Jd ain't got a huge amount of ammo laying around for witty to pounce so feel for him in that respect. He did ok. Would have edited the PUT to BUT cus that's a bit annoying. Ahhh dunno here. I think jds concept would be better but I can't look past the foolishness of it all. I used to run illegal IDs in college. You don't change the face.

For that I'll vote witty. Apologies if you so that over where your from or if I missed something

Jabari Black
09-11-2018, 09:42 PM
JD pretty good punch. It flowed pretty good. The concept itself was good. You probably could have worded it more concisely and it felt a bit long winded but I like the punch.

Witty I think you took a step down from the heat you been dropping the past few weeks. The bar felt a bit rushed. The flip wasn't that clean. The typo messed up the bar a bit too. Went with a current event reference, but the execution wasn't really there.

I got JD here.

Mvgt JD

Jabari Black
09-11-2018, 09:42 PM
John Dillinger wins 3-1