PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: DynamiCz (7-5) vs. Score (0-0) - DYNAMICZ WINS

For Battling
09-04-2018, 05:13 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

DynamiCz Score

Score
09-04-2018, 06:29 AM
Fat ass. Catch the heat pig. My ruger is hummin
U dont wanna see the 'hammer pulled, pork' like u was jewish or somethin

DynamiCz
09-04-2018, 12:11 PM
I 187 the block! If he Home...it ain't a Guest when the door knock
When the LED display, U'll see me light up a whole board...and leave Score clock

Flow
09-04-2018, 06:18 PM
You called him a Pig in opening line to set up pork. Something I did an was totally told doesn't work recently. Anyway tbh now I see it when it's not my bar I get it. Or maybe it's just the punch itself. But the hammer pulled pork thing just seemed cheesy to me an left field.

Vote dyn

Kill Spree
09-04-2018, 06:32 PM
i thought the word play was cool but the punch wasnt hitting for me. Dyn bar wasnt much better leaving score clock was just choppy but ur bar was more attacking tbh. idk tough vote but im going DYN

Jabari Black
09-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Score: the wp was kinda witty. I’m lenient with my wp because I think the wp woulda worked if you said it live. However, its forced. You can’t just call him a pig/pork outta no where...you coulda saved this for Zelph.

Dy I thought the set up the lunch pretty well. You had a couple stretches in the actual punch. LED doesn’t really work because it’s L-E-D. This one isn’t as bad but ‘wording is slightly off for “leave score clocked”. It feels forced cus it would have to me ‘clocked’ to fit perfect. I think the concept was good though. Name play was pretty good except for the fact that the flip wasn’t clean.

Both punches had forced aspects to them but I think Dy had the better concept and his reaches were as big of reaches.

Mvgt Dynamicz

Destroyer
09-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Dy
Because he isn’t a cop

For Battling
09-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Score - lol should have saved that shit for me man. It would have hit a lot better on me but it completely missed on dyna

Dyna - wording was choppy here but the punch itself was decent enough and did the job

Vote DynamiCz

For Battling
09-04-2018, 09:02 PM
5-0 DynamiCz

BodySnatcher Big Bolo John Dillinger Elfo @peanut Witty

Amen
09-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Score punch was weird. Didn't like it.

DynamiCz wording on his bar was a little much and execution was off to me but he had the better concept and more effective punch out of the 2.

I got DynamiCz here.

For Battling
09-05-2018, 09:45 AM
DynamiCz Wins 6-0