PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Viper (5-2) vs. John Dillinger (2-2) - VIPER WINS

For Battling
09-04-2018, 05:14 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Viper John Dillinger

John Dillinger
09-04-2018, 02:02 PM
You've never dropped a hot verse, no chance you're getting this victory
I'm on sucha Wild Hunt for your dope lines I thought I was questing in Witcher 3

Viper
09-04-2018, 05:43 PM
dam my bad forgot bout this

ill post soon

Viper
09-04-2018, 08:02 PM
gametime. ill pull a round out the glove that’ll make a nigga vanish
soon as u get hit w/ that Tommy, John.. u’ll need surgery to repair the damage

Jabari Black
09-04-2018, 08:23 PM
This is a good battle.

Inliked JD’s line - I thought it was clever. I do feel like you went for the low hanging fruit with this one. Worded well but the fillip wasn’t that difficult to execute. Overall this was still good though.

Viper came with some heat. Pull a round out the glove is a good tie in. Some wording issues there but the general concept of it is good. Gametime is slick. Tommy John was dope and you tied it in well. Works pretty good both ways. Overall good bar

Nice battle but I got Viper taking it with a well out together line

For Battling
09-04-2018, 08:59 PM
VOTES

Killing Spree Destroyer Flow BodySnatcher DynamiCz Score Big Bolo Witty Blue Bayou

DynamiCz
09-04-2018, 09:11 PM
You've never dropped a hot verse, no chance you're getting this victory
I'm on sucha Wild Hunt for your dope lines I thought I was questing in Witcher 3

This was ok here, really not a fan of witcher, but I liked the line. Wording was coo here also along with execution

-------------

gametime. ill pull a round out the glove that’ll make a nigga vanish
soon as u get hit w/ that Tommy, John.. u’ll need surgery to repair the damage

This was nice here, execution was good along with the concept here. Good wording also

I got Viper here, both came to nice, but overall Viper just had the better bar for the W

V-Viper

For Battling
09-04-2018, 09:53 PM
John - good possible concept but was hurt by wording and minimal impact. I wanna see you do more dope shit like that oblique line you had.

Viper - dope concept but your wording was a bit off here too. The punch certainly connected though.

Vote Viper

Flow
09-05-2018, 02:36 AM
Tbh I preferred JD here. The wording threw me about with viper this week despite him using his concept better. In the end came down to preference an there was something I just gravitated towards with JD here. Good show both

Vote JD

Kill Spree
09-05-2018, 06:37 AM
Liked both bars just enjoyed vipers name play better.

Blue Bayou
09-05-2018, 07:03 AM
I've got JD here, thought his current game idea was pretty solid and fresh

Viper seems like an alias, but if he is "new" this is unfortunately another one of those instances where I've seen that nameplay done b4 a couple diff times so it's played to me and ineffective

Vote JD

Amen
09-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Wasn't feeling JD's much. I guess his refrenced some video game I know nothing about so to me, his bar was not effective.

Viper's concept was fire and his execution was good.

I got VIPER here.

For Battling
09-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Viper Wins 5-2