PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Destroyer (8-4) vs. Big Bolo (2-4) - DESTROYER WINS

For Battling
09-04-2018, 05:15 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Destroyer Big Bolo

Big Bolo
09-04-2018, 06:08 AM
The last day with ur fam, when the sun goes down, you better hold'em closer
Sent two out lookin....so u might need to, but I'm not gonna cancel that dbl stroller

Destroyer
09-04-2018, 06:56 AM
ur bout to get Shanghaid, I’m sitting w/ a chair & rope in this punk’s kitchen
Take all his shit & then des leaving bolo tied like Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction

Score
09-04-2018, 06:58 AM
Bolos wording hurt him bad i got des here

For Battling
09-04-2018, 07:02 AM
Bolo sorry but not much of anything was happening in your bar this week. I don’t even know what the punch was. Des had a pretty cool one, had to google the movie but it’s all good.

Vote Destroyer

John Dillinger
09-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Bolo had a good concept but didn’t do much w/ it. Got Des here for a better overall hit

DynamiCz
09-04-2018, 12:17 PM
The last day with ur fam, when the sun goes down, you better hold'em closer
Sent two out lookin....so u might need to, but I'm not gonna cancel that dbl stroller

Yeah bro, the wording here made your line bad this week man, props for the effort this week here tho. This is a miss for me

-------------

ur bout to get Shanghaid, I’m sitting w/ a chair & rope in this punk’s kitchen
Take all his shit & then des leaving bolo tied like Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction

This was nice here and the wording was crisp as well also. Pulp Fiction concept was cool too..

Props to both....I got Des here

V-Des

Amen
09-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Not entirely sure what Bolo was referencing?

Destroyer's bar was slightly over worded but simple and more effective - he manages to win because his makes a lot more sense then Bolo's bar.

v/Destroyer

Kill Spree
09-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Bolos Bar was worded poorly. Wasn’t feeling it. Dumb it down homie

Des Bar was aright it had contact because it actually made sense but nothing special

V/desh

Flow
09-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Destroyer the flow to this was immense. Loved it.

Sory bolo but des come to hard here. Your wording was off an his was crisp. Pretty much all it needed.

V des

For Battling
09-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Destroyer Wins 7-0