PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 NBL Magazine

Hush
09-07-2018, 07:16 PM
Intro

Welcome back NCGs, another successful week in our NBL. I really enjoyed last week there was some FIRE ass battles. The rookies vs vets vibe we had going last week kinda turned out dissapointing for me ... seeing as damn near every vet won. I’m a new breed battler and I always favor the young blood. Ah well. If anything it kinda solidified the fact that the big dogs are the big dogs for a reason. It should also light a new found fire under the young gymnasts to come back retooled and twice as sharp. By no means did anybody slack last week was fire form damn near everyone . Appreciate y’all . I’m busy this week so this is gonna be short and sweet, but I didn’t wana let you guys down... also want to provide some motivation. Salute

Hush
09-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Previewsby Ryno

Jabari Black vs Viper: I remember viper from the 1-2 league. He’s doing pretty well. Im sure he’ll be able to transition over from 1 bar to full verses. The real question is will he be able to show consistency which is key. Jabari is pretty dope in his own right. Dude has gun bars for days and his wording is crisp. I think that tech deck bar he wrote last month made me notice him a bit more. Shit was fire. Anyways this is a coming out party for Viper, lets see what he does. (JB 80% Viper 20%)

Flow vs Mercules: Flow is pretty decent. In my opinion he’s a little up and down. His verse against me during the summer classic was tight. The next couple verses i’ve read were so so. He can bring it though. He’s got some slick concepts and wording. I dont know much about Mercules. Im excited to see what he has to bring. Good luck. (Flow 90% Mercules 10%)

Cashius vs Dynomight: Cash has alot of swagger in his verses. One of my favorite reads. Comedic and belittling with a touch of consistency. He’s gonna be tough to beat. Dyno has dropped a couple of decent verses the last few weeks. He’s gonna need to bring his A game and shock the world. His wording could hold him back but he has some pretty decent concepts. (Cashius 80% Dynomight 20%)

Allen Knight vs Problumatic: I recently just saw allen drop on rb. It was really good verse tbh. I see why he’s HOF. Dudes got some harsh execution and uses hella wp. Cant wait to see what he drops. Not familiar with Problumatic but best of luck to you though. (Allen Knight 90% Problumatic 10%)

Dynamicz vs Killing Spree: i fucks with dynamicz shit. He’s another gun bar assasin. He had pretty tight verse last week. I thought he won but he lost a close one to Cashius. No shame in that. Like jabari, he brings some pretty interesting gun bar punches so this’ll be a tough one for spree. If spree shows i expect him to put up a fight. He’s not bad. Wording can be a little winded or clunky but i think he has a chance for an upset if he cleans it up. IF he shows lol. (Dynamicz 60% Killing Spree 40%)

Knucklehead vs Blue Bayou: Im actually excited about this one. We have knuck the newly crowned summer classic winner and the legend himself Bayou. They both have creative concepts although blue can be obscure from time to time. In my opinion this battles a toss up. Im gonna edge it to Knuck just off of the momentum he’s been picking up though. (Knucklehead 55% Blue Bayou 45%)

Destroyer vs Witty: This battles gonna be a pretty good one. I like Destroyers style. Kind of unique in his own way. Dude can be just about anybody on all levels. Witty isnt a scrub either and he has some pretty decent personals. Which im a fan of. This battles gonna come down to who’s the most consistent. Not sure who’s the clear cut winner here. (Destroyer 50% Witty 50%)

Twodrop vs Score: i think i’ve seen a drop verse. Not bad but i dont remember anything special about it. Not much to say but best of luck to you. Score has some ok wording but some dated concepts. If he comes fresh i think he can take drop. (Score 60% Twodrop 40%)
Big bolo vs broken halo: Bolo is a pretty decent writer. I’d say he’s mid tier. His punches can be a bit drawn out sometimes though. I dont know anything about brokenhalo. Good luck and show up. (Bolo 90% Brokenhalo 10%)

Cred vs DMS: Cred the original gun bar bully is back. He’s got a lot of clever lines and he’s also very concise which makes for a smooth read. I’ve only seen dms in the 1-2 league. Im not impressed with his bars or his votes. I sincerely hope the food in his fridge spoils. (Cred 100% DMS trash)