PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: 1. Jabari Black (14-4) vs 16. Witty (3-2) - JB WINS

Jabari Black
09-11-2018, 11:44 PM
IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding
- Votes must be at least ONE sentence with a decent explanation.
- ONLY 1 EXTENSIONS ALLOWED THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS

MUST VOTE ON AT LEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY SATURDAY
VOTING ENDS MONDAY
ROUND 2 UP BY MONDAY NIGHT

Jabari Black Witty

Jabari Black
09-15-2018, 01:04 PM
Ready Witty

Witty
09-15-2018, 07:32 PM
Yo.

Went on a winning streak...got modded, now you runnin' shit? Nah, I was sent to slay ya
Cuz if ppl say Jabari got a stranglehold on this bitch, they talkin bout the Celtics player

Jabari Black
09-15-2018, 07:41 PM
You in over ya head! Point blank range....I’ll murk a lame with ease/
Chopper over ya head...then I’m waving on ya roof like hurricane relief/

DynamiCz
09-16-2018, 06:00 PM
Went on a winning streak...got modded, now you runnin' shit? Nah, I was sent to slay ya
Cuz if ppl say Jabari got a stranglehold on this bitch, they talkin bout the Celtics player

Think this was coo here, I like the namplay with the Celtics tie in. That was nice, execution kinda was light imo, but overall nice

------------------

You in over ya head! Point blank range....I’ll murk a lame with ease/
Chopper over ya head...then I’m waving on ya roof like hurricane relief/

This is dope! Wording was good here and the execution was right on point for a good hit.

Props to both, I got JB here with the overall better creativity in his bar

V-JB

Amen
09-17-2018, 05:07 AM
Witty's was a cool concept, however I think the execution lacked here. Not really hard hitting for me which is odd - Witty typically has more or so harsher executions.

JB's punch was cool as well. More effective and I liked it.

I got Jabari Black here.

Hush
09-17-2018, 01:04 PM
Jabari was a slick chopper flip I never seen

Witty was cool but was just out punched here

Score
09-17-2018, 04:05 PM
Jabari got this but i wish he didnt say over ya head twice

Witty was cool but jb was harsher and more effective

Cashius
09-17-2018, 04:24 PM
Jabari’s line was dope to me...obv the chopper thing has been done but the current event and wave tie in made it a hit.

The Jabari play from witty was cool. I didn’t know about a domestic incident with his m but that tie in makes it a bit more effective. Good shit.

I got JB here by a small margin but witty did his thing.

Blue Bayou
09-17-2018, 05:44 PM
Cool battle, looks like im gunna be in the minority here but i liked Witty more here tbh

JB - Pretty cool for a chopper flip but the concept is pretty dated...'waving on ya roof' was a cool metaphor but his roof? roof of his mouth okay maybe but that's not how it was delivered and calling his head a "roof" is a stretch imo & made the concept seemed like a reach & ineffective to me ... i like the meta for what it is but it doesn't work

Witty - set-up a bit stetched but was effective & it was a cool nameplay / current event punch.. tbh i loved the way it was delivered, good swag on the 'if you've got a stranglehold on this bitch'.. clever & worked well

Ive got Witty here

Jabari Black
09-17-2018, 05:45 PM
JB up 6-2

Need more votes

Blue Bayou Destroyer BodySnatcher Flow Plot Viper Killing Spree bleak DMS Chyeahhh!!! Twodrop

Viper
09-17-2018, 07:14 PM
gotta agree wit bb

witty had a dope one Jabari was good bt not as good

V/witty

Plot
09-17-2018, 08:15 PM
Hmm, I got Jabari here.
I live in Australia and watch Rugby league and Cricket. I dont follow Soccer or Baseball or Grid Iron, just like everyone in those countries dont follow my sports. So I had to google the celtics reference, bar was okay.
Jabari had another chopper/copter concept but threw in a current event/hurricane flip that was good to me. I may live in Australia but Florence is on the news every day.
So Jabaris bar worked better for ME.

Jabari Black
09-17-2018, 11:49 PM
Jabari Black wins 6-2