PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: 6. DynamiCz (8-6) vs 11. bleak (6-6) - DYNAMICZ WINS

Jabari Black
09-11-2018, 11:59 PM
IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding
- Votes must be at least ONE sentence with a decent explanation.
- ONLY 1 EXTENSIONS ALLOWED THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS

MUST VOTE ON AT LEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY SATURDAY
VOTING ENDS MONDAY
ROUND 2 UP BY MONDAY NIGHT

DynamiCz bleak

DynamiCz
09-15-2018, 05:54 PM
Nothing illusive! Kidnap you....then beat you until i feel abusive
Scope...soon as he enter view, I sit him down with the bald head--Dr Phil Exclusive

bleak
09-16-2018, 12:31 AM
Im like Brock, tossing dead weight til it's capping off the burning pile
I'll have you and your fam's corpses stacked belly to back - German style

Score
09-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Dy got this cool bar. Bleak came up short here

Flow
09-16-2018, 10:44 AM
Bleak was pretty creative here and I like the dark theme of holocaust bars but... Not clever enough here. Needed something more to it. Vote dyn

Hush
09-17-2018, 01:08 PM
I got bleak

Pretty dope suplex bar

Dyna was ok but not creative nuff for me

Blue Bayou
09-17-2018, 05:52 PM
Nice battle here

Dyn - Dope meta imo, really liked he 'sit em down' tie in and haven't seen the bald-head / dr. phil angle before... nice gun bar, woked well as an attack line & thought it was pretty creative

Bleak - pretty cool concept, multi and wording was cool

Liked both here but Dyn prolly as my fav concept of the week... he got this one imo... props to both

Jabari Black
09-17-2018, 06:17 PM
Dope battle fellas.

Dy the interview wp is nice. Tied in perfect to the sit you down with the bald head part. Both phrases combined to a dope flip. Only critique is the set up didn’t have anything to do with the punch. If you do that I think you need some sort of transition to tell the readers “I’m moving on to a different concept”. Anyways dope punch overall.

Bleak came with it as well. Belly to belly was a nice tie in. German style was nice to me because it tied in to both the duplex scheme and the burning part in the set up. Only critique is the set up is choppy to me. Think you should went with simpler wording with the “top it’s capping off the burning pile” but I see you were going for a nice rhyme scheme. Because of this, it took a few reads for me to catch everything and get where the punch was going. Nice punch overall though.

Overall I thought this was a really dope battle. I think it’s much closer than th votes show so far but I got Dy edging this one.

Mvgt DynamiCz

Jabari Black
09-17-2018, 06:22 PM
Need more votes

Cashius Destroyer BodySnatcher Flow Plot Viper Killing Spree DMS Chyeahhh!!! Twodrop Witty

Cashius
09-17-2018, 07:34 PM
It’s dyna for me. Thought the line was dope. Wasn’t feeling bleaks really. I guess it’s a wrestling line...but I don’t watch that shit.

Plot
09-17-2018, 08:08 PM
V-Dynamix.
Liked that punch, good gunbar bald head/Dr. Phil was nice, seen bald head flips before but Dr. Phil was a good angle.
Bleak had a cool punch as well, Im not getting the wrestling meta though, I think some of the voters are missing that here. I think its just talking about the german genocide which isnt really a flip just some nasty shit. Cool bar but Dy got this.

Jabari Black
09-17-2018, 11:48 PM
DynamiCz win 6-1

Great battle fellas.