View Full Version : Round 2: 4. Cashius vs 5. Destroyer - DESTROYER WINS

Jabari Black
09-18-2018, 12:15 AM
IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding
- Votes must be at least ONE sentence with a decent explanation.
- ONLY 1 EXTENSIONS ALLOWED THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS

MUST VOTE ON AT LEAST 2 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY SATURDAY
VOTING ENDS MONDAY
ROUND 3 UP BY MONDAY NIGHT

Cashius Destroyer

Jabari Black
09-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Bars due tonight fellas Cashius Destroyer

Des you’re out of extensions homie so make sure you get your bar in before 12 o clock PST

Destroyer
09-22-2018, 11:05 PM
des pops off mad shots. this grand wizard ain’t ever seen recoil
if sparks ever come off the end of dudes arm, it’s his tiki torch leaking oil

Cashius
09-22-2018, 11:56 PM
All you EVER do is complain about text losses...while I’m with your wife, hittin’ them buns hard
I could tell you how I ‘Stick’ it in her ‘Can’...and you’ll just start yelling some shit about gun bars

Diablo
09-23-2018, 06:12 AM
Cash was long winded and lacked any real sting at the end of his punch because the reader could already telegraph where it was heading after the stick and can ish. It made it predictable so the impact fell flat for him almost, nullified it somewhat, he needed more misdirection to the line to truly make it pop

Des gets it for me

Big Bolo
09-23-2018, 07:41 AM
Des bar was cool I liked it more after I read it a fewtimes,c worded nicely and hit pretty hard. Cash just seems like he put together something to show and didn't do that great, too wordy which made the flow of the bar fall off. So I'm going with des in this one

Hush
09-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Both were dope af imo

Personals
Creative

So close

Des was a bit smoother so he gets the edge to me

Jabari Black
09-24-2018, 09:27 AM
Des had a nice punch imo. It’s simple but calling Cash grand wizard was funny and it helped set up the punch in a subtle way. The punch itself was a pretty good flip. I think the end of dudes arms and tiki torch leaking oil parts coulda been worded more concisely, but not a big deal. Only real critique is heard a few tiki torch punches after the Charleston stuff but this was pretty fresh. The personal aspect pushed this bar over the top.

Cash I thought you used a good angle. Pretty relevant personal. I like where you were going tying the personal into a bar bout fucking his wife. I think the stick in her can part held back the bar. I understand it’s not a gun bar, but at the end of the day, you’re still flipping stick and can. It was kinda funny and I like the personal br the flip wasn’t that crazy. I think overall it was still a pretty good bar but I got Des edging this one.

Mvgt Des

Amen
09-24-2018, 09:31 AM
Yea, Destroyer got this one with cleaner wording/execution.

I liked Cash's concept but he over worded it with no real impact on his execution.

v/Des

Jabari Black
09-24-2018, 09:40 AM
Des up 7-0

Let’s get some more votes fellas!
DynamiCz BodySnatcher Blue Bayou Plot

Score
09-24-2018, 09:43 AM
Both were funny. Lol at grand wizard

V dez

BodySnatcher
09-24-2018, 10:11 AM
v.Des for a cleaner and better-executed punch. Cash was cool/funny as well but stung less.

DynamiCz
09-24-2018, 11:52 AM
Des bar was nice here, The tie ins made it even more sharper here for execution. Good job here.

Cash line was ok here, the stick in the can concept ok, more on the humor side, which made the execution not harsh as it could have been. Still a cool funny line overall

Props to both here, I got Des on this one

V-Des

Jabari Black
09-24-2018, 11:54 AM
Destroyer wins 8-0