View Full Version : Round 2: 3. BodySnatcher vs 6. DynamiCz - BODYSNATCHER WINS

Jabari Black
09-18-2018, 12:19 AM
IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding
- Votes must be at least ONE sentence with a decent explanation.
- ONLY 1 EXTENSIONS ALLOWED THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS

MUST VOTE ON AT LEAST 2 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY SATURDAY
VOTING ENDS MONDAY
ROUND 3 UP BY MONDAY NIGHT

BodySnatcher DynamiCz

DynamiCz
09-21-2018, 07:14 PM
I make a mess! When I swing the blade....I aim it at his flesh
Slices on his skin....I'm leaving scars on body like emotional distress

BodySnatcher
09-21-2018, 08:59 PM
I'ma wash this kid, roll up in his crib & for no reason fire
All he'll hear is a machine banging in his house like an uneven dryer

Inno
09-21-2018, 11:10 PM
Got body with s harder hitting punch, nothing wrong with namicz bar. Simply put body had a harsher punch.

Big Bolo
09-21-2018, 11:41 PM
This was a close one for sure I really like what dy did with the body tie in, seems fresh never seen it against him before. And Body came with a fresh gun bar line that I haven't seen either. Damn isn't easy to decide but I'm going with Body in this one, real dope from both fr

Hush
09-22-2018, 09:11 AM
I got body

Miss reading y’all verses sign back in NBL fr fr

bleak
09-22-2018, 02:33 PM
This really wouldn't have been too hard for Dy to take, machine banging shit has been literally everywhere. I wanted to give this to Dy based on that but... If ur gonna do a body flip, it has to be flawless, especially in 1-2. You may be able to hide these in a verse but the playedness is so prevalent here, gun on body/cash on body/drugs on body it's all the same punch. Really kinda disappointed in this one but

Body

BodySnatcher
09-22-2018, 07:16 PM
Edit by JB:I appreciate the candidness lol but wait til the battle closes

Jabari Black
09-22-2018, 08:07 PM
Nice battle here.

Dy your bar was very sound technically. Dope imagery. Blade swinging, a aim at his flesh, slices on skin all set up the punch well. Concept was nice. Wasn’t the craziest body flip but I liked it. Overall, the line was nice.

Body had a haymaker here. Wash this kid was a okay tie in - nothing crazy. Pretty much what made this punch was he concept and he punch taker. That uneven dryer concept is dope.

Nice battle here. I think both guys came correct but Body had the slightly more impactful punch.

Mvgt Body

Diablo
09-23-2018, 06:10 AM
close one here, better than the votes make out in all honesty, could easily have seen Dyno getting a few nods here but yeah I had Body slightly ahead, again it’s more so a case of preference and his wording just gives him that slight advantage on this one.

good shit both

Destroyer
09-23-2018, 09:01 AM
Body got it
That dy punch was real familiar to me
Maybe cause of the “curve” punch from the NBL last week
Either way, I got body

Jabari Black
09-24-2018, 10:47 AM
BodySnatcher wins 7-0