PDA

View Full Version : NBL Week 5 Magcast

~RustyGunZ~
09-21-2018, 06:18 PM
Netcees Battle League

Welcome battlers, since the video mags seem to be popular and adored we here at the NBl decided to try another crossover and do a round table podcast talking about the league. We went over reviews and predictions like a traditional mag would, and even talked about other stuff along the way. I’ll make this a hybrid mag and incorporate sections that translate best to text like top punches and rankings.

For now, have a listen to the conversation

Myself, Innovator, John Dillinger, Amen and Hush cover lots of random stuff, mostly battle related.

https://anchor.fm/seth081/episodes/NBL-Week-5-Magcast-e295ai
I’ll edit the rest as I go

Top 5 Punches
by Cashius

5. Destroyer vs. Jabari Black
gunbargunbargunbar...can we get some wordplay or a funny pun?
every single bar got a shot in it... verse reads like the night u turned 21

4. Knucklehead vs. Cashius
Leave u bleedin' out, then go kill ya family for speakin on mine freal ock
Whole town gonna get more clicks in 24 hrs than Em & they aallll Killshots

3. Blue Bayou vs. Big Bolo
ur not seein me w/ that 1-2 record. sorry dawg i'm homo proof..
beat me?!...u been touched up so many times i thought this was a Photoshoot

2. Jabari Black vs. Destroyer
You ridin deep? I’ll send ya whole squad to heaven when the cal lift up/
I’ll solve the problem when I subtract em and send em to the other side like algebra/

1. Knucklehead vs. Cashius
Ya love to grab shit out of thin air, but nothin' magic for ya here
Catch ya on the street & blow ur mind when I pull the metal behind ya ear

Power Rankings
by Knucklehead

5. Ryno - AKA Bash. Has been dropping nice stuff and consistently showing. Let's see if he can remain in the top 5 and continue to grow. He is part of a very competitive new class.

4. Knucklehead - I won't write a lot about myself but think I still deserve to be top 4. One loss after a long stretch of big wins and an SC champ. I'll be back to go for another streak and solidify my status as the next Hall of Famer.

3. Blue Bayou - Text runs through his veins. He drops like, 40 lines a week. And is always dope. He has only lost to myself in a close and dope contenders match. I'm sure he doesn't want to lose again. Also the potential LLL Champ on RB. If he can maintain both at the same time I believe he will break a record, or at least tie a very impressive one.

2. Jabari Black - The Gunbar Prince took out Destroyer last week in a close and controversial finish, prompting some debate on the wide spread acceptance of all gunbar verses. He'll need to expand his portfolio a bit to take out HOF'er Cashius and stay in the top 5 to the end of the season.

1. Cashius - The current champ has been flawless so far this season and just ended my 9 win 2 1/2 month hot streak. Always consistent and polished.

~RustyGunZ~
09-21-2018, 06:21 PM
Sharp SiK Black Mask Seyance Blanco Bishop Sho Money EMG serge T Zuch Universe Papi Balanced Meth Slechtn Mike Wrecka Atomic Greed Tettris Sn00p fraze iSpaz Bust Bash Bomb Bard Seanzo Packed Graves MetaSin Resin M-I-C Frank Metts Paradigm Ronin Useless Suthaveli ill nik-A Wavy Crockett Frac Fracture Knux @Sour joog Ghost1 Hush Cashius Cred Strikta Junto Tic murda sho @Muff veritas Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration Resin MIC God Of War trap For Battling MFtastick @Chyeahh classickERBL Barcotic Plethora King Kenny the OG Jayson Fresh Toil Wanderer 10 Senses dehf Gunplay SuckaFreeCashier Basic M Plot @Bags Razah Maximus Useless Ace Diablo Lenox Cool dead man big baby Witty Amen Sharp Dominate Beyond Neighbor JShazo @Sicc namix Certain Joe Boston Awww Shit RichardCorey yzeOne Diode Damien john hensley Jabari Black Twodrop Lenox DynamiCz Cereal Aero Enbombz Incredible Flow Blue Bayou El Muffin Bongo Bear Grizz Infiltrate Mediocrity WRATH Cashius Knucklehead bleak Orc @takem2school Exis BROKE LESNAR murda sho ACTIVATE SELF sraL Diablo Innovator Witty Alvin Karpis Profit Basic M Swerve Krucial Th1rt3en Adonis Fart boof the Munster Answer Chyeahhh!!! Objective Bleu Defiant Lotto Smirk Letterman Schadenfreude Habitat Killing Spree Dia Cyrax Barcotic Larkin Neighbor MMLP KempoMRK Moe Jetts BodySnatcher

Score
09-21-2018, 06:22 PM
Link not working for me. Dont know if its me or the links bad

Destroyer
09-21-2018, 06:25 PM
https://anchor.fm/seth081/episodes/NBL-Week-5-Magcast-e295ai

~RustyGunZ~
09-21-2018, 06:25 PM
Link not working for me. Dont know if its me or the links bad

Try it now

Amen
09-21-2018, 06:40 PM
Who had the Parrot, yo? LMAO

Cred
09-21-2018, 06:44 PM
guess i gotta come back

Witty
09-21-2018, 06:45 PM
Des gonna enjoy the first part of this podcast.

Flow
09-21-2018, 06:52 PM
This podcast is dope. Fairplay everyone involved.

Witty
09-21-2018, 06:58 PM
This should happen weekly...open it up and let anyone jump in.

Destroyer
09-21-2018, 07:02 PM
Ugh. U guys go to RB???

Witty
09-21-2018, 07:05 PM
I love RB. I made my name there, but as long as Dia is admin...I can't fuck with it.

He's a strange guy.

Flow
09-21-2018, 07:06 PM
Hush the diode amen that's what 60k voice sounds like killed me lol

Flow
09-21-2018, 07:06 PM
This should happen weekly...open it up and let anyone jump in.

Agree
Let the British play

Hush
09-21-2018, 07:07 PM
Agree
Let the British play

Absolutely open to every and anyone

Flow
09-21-2018, 07:09 PM
Absolutely open to every and anyone

Kudos let me know how to get in on this. I got loads on ATM but when it simmers.in a week or so I'll help with the mag. Appreciate the effort. Keep with vid mags as well prefer it to written.

~RustyGunZ~
09-21-2018, 07:14 PM
Definitely down for weekly ones

Opening it up to any and everyone worked out well was worried we’d have to boot a troll but went smooth

Inno
09-21-2018, 07:26 PM
Dope work Knuck it was def a fun convo

Score
09-21-2018, 07:28 PM
This was nice props to all involved

Destroyer
09-21-2018, 07:34 PM
Die alias swine

Witty
09-21-2018, 08:27 PM
But i'm talking about let me hop in on this now...I am suitably drunk...I will tell you what I think of you.

Fuck your american times.

Inno
09-21-2018, 10:54 PM
Amen

Listen back I found something interesting you said. No hate it was just interesting to see hear it play out in real time and not recognizing it.

Early in the podcast we where reviewing battles and a battle came up(can’t remember off the top which battle it was) with a big name vs a relatively unknown. And you said “yeah I figured “big name would slaughter him so didn’t peep that battles”.

Then when Hush was on his last point was about des complaining about what’s going when score beats karaoke. And he made an interesting point about how maybe it’s the younger class having more hunger and the vets falling off.

Then you chime in and say( I’m paraphrasing) “yeah there’s problem with people coming into a battle with s certain bias of who should win”.

I found it interesting you did the same thing in the podcast with out knowing it lol. Again no hate just an interesting side note I thought I would share.

John Dillinger
09-22-2018, 02:34 AM
I’m still dead @ Hush voting for me in his own battle lmao

Amen
09-22-2018, 06:33 AM
It was Blue Bayou vs Big bolo Innovator.

Amen
09-22-2018, 06:35 AM
It was Blue Bayou vs Big bolo Innovator.

And nah, I don’t go in to battles expecting a winner.

EDIT: That was just an assumption based off what I’ve read from both as of late. But yea, it’s basically the same thing when people go on to battles with that mentality. I also said I didn’t peep it, LOL.

In that same conversation I stated; I feel like I'm talking to myself here as well. Because I am too guilty of using the word "played" and going in to some battles with that initial biased mentality. I included myself in the conversation. I also stated moving forward I'm just going to drop feedback on how I feel about the bar instead of using the term played I"m going to say I either like it or don't and that's it.
Innovator

Jabari Black
09-22-2018, 07:48 AM
I’m saying this in the most respectful way possible:

The issue isn’t gun bars it’s dickriding. It’s not what’s said it’s who said it.

Innovator you especially have a history of breaking down something a young guy says but not having that same level or criticism for when a vet says something.

For example: y’all spent the whole battle review critiquing my verse but had nothing negative to say about Des’s verse. Y’all literally criticized me about having slashes on the end of my verses but didn’t have one bad thing to say about Des.

Example 2: y’all called my stuff played but praised Des’s shots of liquor/gun shots flip.

Like I said, it’s not what’s said, it’s who said it. Me and Blue Bayou just battled. He deserved the win imo but he had a verse with 100% gun bars and I had some personals and no one had a issue with it.

Niggas need to stop being bias. Because you don’t like something or can’t relate to something isn’t a good enough reason to vote against something. If you’re sayin Des had the more well rounded verse that’s one thing - but y’all voting from a place of duck sucking and personal preference.

Also I tend to use personals in battles that I think I need them in. I used personals in week one against Des and I swept the votes. I literally just battled Des and wasn’t really motivated for this battle so ended up using some of my generic punches from my Viper battle along with some leftover punches from that battle (Hush can verify - I sent him my verse for that battle).

If I’m winning using all generics, it might be time for introspection instead of complaining.

It’s a lot of talented rappers coming to the site and y’all tryna run them off because of bull shit and y’all have this idea in your mind of what text rapping should be - even if it’s completely contrary to everything relevant to battle rapper.

I personally don’t care about Netcees clout. This is a hobby and a way for me to improve until I decide if I want to make a career out of it. I’m saying this for the guys who’s spoken up and addressed this who y’all have ignored.

I have no emotional attachment to Netcees. I’m active, vote, and mod for a site that YALL love just from the love of the sport and YALL niggas bout to fuck it up with bullshit.

Anyways try to look at battles objectively next week. It’ll help the site.

Oh and while I’m talking:

A CD, Flash drive, RAM, and Hard drive are all tools to store memory on a Mac computer (I was not talking bout a Mac truck)

To curve someone means to reject someone.

To lick means to shoot (and yes, people actually say that)

Destroyer
09-22-2018, 07:58 AM
I have 0 problem with you using all gun bars
I’ve been trying to sign out simply because I need to devote more time to writing verses than I actually have because I know I need to in order to combat it properly.
I’m going to write bars about it though, because why the fuck wouldn’t I? It’s not like there’s any personals about you, and not too many ways you can flip jabari and then you have your choice of a million played black nameplays. there’s not much to do but generics if I don’t come at your style.

Big Bolo
09-22-2018, 08:07 AM

The issue isn’t gun bars it’s dickriding. It’s not what’s said it’s who said it.

Innovator you especially have a history of breaking down something a young guy says but not having that same level or criticism for when a vet says something.

For example: y’all spent the whole battle review critiquing my verse but had nothing negative to say about Des’s verse. Y’all literally criticized me about having slashes on the end of my verses but didn’t have one bad thing to say about Des.

Example 2: y’all called my stuff played but praised Des’s shots of liquor/gun shots flip.

Like I said, it’s not what’s said, it’s who said it. Me and Blue Bayou just battled. He deserved the win imo but he had a verse with 100% gun bars and I had some personals and no one had a issue with it.

Niggas need to stop being bias. Because you don’t like something or can’t relate to something isn’t a good enough reason to vote against something. If you’re sayin Des had the more well rounded verse that’s one thing - but y’all voting from a place of duck sucking and personal preference.

Also I tend to use personals in battles that I think I need them in. I used personals in week one against Des and I swept the votes. I literally just battled Des and wasn’t really motivated for this battle so ended up using some of my generic punches from my Viper battle along with some leftover punches from that battle (Hush can verify - I sent him my verse for that battle).

If I’m winning using all generics, it might be time for introspection instead of complaining.

It’s a lot of talented rappers coming to the site and y’all tryna run them off because of bull shit and y’all have this idea in your mind of what text rapping should be - even if it’s completely contrary to everything relevant to battle rapper.

I personally don’t care about Netcees clout. This is a hobby and a way for me to improve until I decide if I want to make a career out of it. I’m saying this for the guys who’s spoken up and addressed this who y’all have ignored.

I have no emotional attachment to Netcees. I’m active, vote, and mod for a site that YALL love just from the love of the sport and YALL niggas bout to fuck it up with bullshit.

A CD, Flash drive, RAM, and Hard drive are all tools to store memory on a Mac computer (I was not talking bout a Mac truck)

Knucklehead you wanted to know why...

John Dillinger
09-22-2018, 08:12 AM
Knucklehead you wanted to know why...

Why did you though

Also damn Jabari it wasn’t even like that

All I said was I was tryna see what else you can do

I like all your battles & pretty sure I voted for u in most of them

Also I thought the curves line was about getting fat lol

DynamiCz
09-22-2018, 08:14 AM
Cool Podcast

Aye JB real shit in ONE SINGLE POST, that's all I can say bro...

Hush
09-22-2018, 08:16 AM
Valid points all around

Amen
09-22-2018, 08:46 AM
Jabari Black - I agree bro and peeping battles objectively is the point we were trying to make. As far as the Licking shots - that wasn't from Des - it was from Cash's verse man.

I guess the reason we went in depth on your verse was because the topic was thoughts on gun bars and your a known active pioneer of said gun bars. Don't take it personal - we are just some old fuckers giving some feed back. We encourage you guys to hop on and discuss your view points and perspective. It would be great to hear you new cats drop some feedback.

NO hard feelings bro. I'm sure I speak for all on the podcast - we all think you are dope.

Inno
09-22-2018, 08:56 AM

Good valid points all around. Except for when you start to ramble about not caring about NC. AND NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT BLAH BLSH. Unnecessary tbh. On to what you said about me.

The reason I didn’t criticize his verse becuase I thought he won. And we didn’t criticize his verse but we did criticize HIM about not getting the gun bar fad and being upset about it. So it wasn’t a one sided thing like you paint it to be.

Also about me not going at old heads... I said karaoke half asses his verse how is that not the opposite of what your talking about? I talked about killing spree who’s been around for ages. Matter fact I criticized cashuis for that lick a shot bar. So wtf are you talking about?

And yeah maybe I do go st new guys a bit harder but to say I only go at young cats plus BS.

But you did you listen to the rest of the cast? It was in good fun joking around with a bit of srs convo. Your taking it negatively chill out b. It’s never hate

Cred
09-22-2018, 08:59 AM
Lol Jabari Black, you good bro this ain't nothing. One thing you have to understand though is that Gun Bars have ALWAYS been frowned upon and rarely accepted (at one point NEVER)

I literally Debo'ed my way into the text game with these gun bars; wasn't NOBODY in the history of text dropping whole verses fulla gun bars til I made that shit acceptable. (people fear what they don't understand and I understand that) FACTS. Nigga I was losing WHOLE battles because of this shit. I literally felt like Jesus sacrificing me to make my mark.

People gon like what they like, you gotta keep doing you bro. If that shit hot, they'll have no choice but to ACCEPT it.

Amen
09-22-2018, 09:01 AM
Lol Jabari Black, you good bro this ain't nothing. One thing you have to understand though is that Gun Bars have ALWAYS been frowned upon and rarely accepted (at one point NEVER)

I literally Debo'ed my way into the text game with these gun bars; wasn't NOBODY in the history of text dropping whole verses fulla gun bars til I made that shit acceptable. (people fear what they don't understand and I understand that) FACTS. Nigga I was losing WHOLE battles because of this shit. I literally felt like Jesus sacrificing me to make my mark.

People gon like what they like, you gotta keep doing you bro. If that shit hot, they'll have no choice but to ACCEPT it.

Lmao, true tho.

Cred
09-22-2018, 09:05 AM
Lmao, true tho.

Frfr

I liked this circle podcast though. Does alot for activity, I want in on the next one

Hush
09-22-2018, 09:10 AM
Frfr

I liked this circle podcast though. Does alot for activity, I want in on the next one

How bout u battle lol

Cred
09-22-2018, 09:11 AM
How bout u battle lol

lmao I need one, hook me up

u gotta write for me though

Hush
09-22-2018, 09:13 AM
Well since I’m no longer pretending to be Dynomight we good

Hush
09-22-2018, 09:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTKkkHWljyQ

Orc
09-22-2018, 09:37 AM
This was sick fellas, well done

That round table idea is great

I’m gonna sign in

Cred
09-22-2018, 09:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTKkkHWljyQ

my nigga, I'm back doe. My bad

Exis
09-22-2018, 10:10 AM
Did you tag me for comments? Y'all can all suck the dog's nuts that I apparently fucked as Hush went in for seconds after...

Take me off of your cunt raggin' list.

Amen
09-22-2018, 10:19 AM
What?

Don't think anyone ever mentioned you, bro.

Amen
09-22-2018, 11:03 AM
Ugh. U guys go to RB???

Stop being gay and just go there. Text is text no matter where you go.

You'd probably go undefeated there, just saying lol...

Destroyer
09-22-2018, 11:06 AM
Then what would be the point of going?

Hush
09-22-2018, 11:10 AM
I only go there to get them interested in here

Amen
09-22-2018, 11:11 AM
That is not the reason why you don't go there - so what's the point you are trying to make?

Amen
09-22-2018, 11:13 AM
I only go there to get them interested in here

I'd just like to see both sites merge in to one. Activity would increase but there are dedicated members there that won't come here and vice versa.

I also think people would produce better material so they aren't competing in every league/event here and there.

Just my thoughts.

I think it's cool that people support both sites.

Ryno
09-22-2018, 01:01 PM
Always wondered why ppl refuse to battle on different sites. Idk. Must be a comfort zone thing. There's a few heads on RB that don't like coming here because of "Politics". And I hear NC vets say that the talent level on RB is poor....*Shrugs*

If ur good ur good. Shouldnt matter where you battle.

~RustyGunZ~
09-22-2018, 01:20 PM

From my standpoint I like gunbars. Use them a lot. Some of this is directed at my comments though so I’ll just stick to that.

I didn’t critique his bars personally because I liked them all. I voted for him. The curve bar wasn’t awful I legit just didn’t quite get the angle. I’m still not sure I love the wording because I’ve never heard a clip called a curve. Mac(gun) and Mac computer or truck bars are both wildly played. Same with ram for trucks and computer ram. It was so clustered so I wasn’t sure exactly where you were trying to go.

Destroyer
09-22-2018, 01:57 PM
Who is score tho?

Inno
09-22-2018, 02:16 PM
Who is score tho?

Soon you will know

Destroyer
09-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Soon, I’ll know the score?

Inno
09-22-2018, 02:18 PM
Well since I’m no longer pretending to be Dynomight we good

Yo did you realize you mentioned you was Dyno in the mod lounge?

That’s how I knew lol

Hush
09-22-2018, 02:29 PM
Yo did you realize you mentioned you was Dyno in the mod lounge?

That’s how I knew lol

Did I ?

Score
09-22-2018, 02:44 PM
Who is score tho?

Fabolous

Blue Bayou
09-22-2018, 02:47 PM
Fabolous

Lmao

Blue Bayou
09-22-2018, 02:49 PM
Knucklehead thanks for the PR write up ... it's nice to see someone acknowledging how much material I'm actually putting out every week / these last 8 months

Dont get me wrong, its obv my choosing .. but I write probably 3x bars than anyone else and I appreciate you making note of it

Blue Bayou
09-22-2018, 02:50 PM
Gunna dig into this podcast now ... props to all on the effort this week, very dope

Destroyer
09-22-2018, 02:52 PM
More like fagolous
Am I rite????

Amen
09-22-2018, 02:56 PM
Knucklehead thanks for the PR write up ... it's nice to see someone acknowledging how much material I'm actually putting out every week / these last 8 months

Dont get me wrong, its obv my choosing .. but I write probably 3x bars than anyone else and I appreciate you making note of it

Bro - I'm pretty sure everyone sees the amount of material you are dropping.

You are in every league, event and 2 different sites THAT I KNOW OF. Maybe more that I'm not aware of.

You and Muff always been that way tho. Shit, wish I had the drive like I used too. I was doing the same shit on here and RB a couple of years back..

Twodrop
09-22-2018, 03:05 PM
the audio part was dope af, very entertaining.

Inno
09-22-2018, 03:29 PM
Hush

Oh not trying to be negative

I’m actually dyno and was trying just stir up some interest

Just so no one thinks I’m lying lol

Victor.
09-22-2018, 04:26 PM

I notice. Props

Kill Spree
09-23-2018, 01:13 PM
Just listened to this shit funny. @J dill that cash bar was dope I deff rushes that verse tho. Next time

Lmao Amen got a pet parrot though

John Dillinger
09-23-2018, 01:58 PM
Just listened to this shit funny. @J dill that cash bar was dope I deff rushes that verse tho. Next time

For sure man we’ll link up again soon enough

Lenox
09-23-2018, 03:12 PM
I love RB. I made my name there, but as long as Dia is admin...I can't fuck with it.

He's a strange guy.

Cheesecake Assassin hahahaahaahha

Amen
09-23-2018, 06:06 PM

I was in my Office, Bozo.

Lol, douche.

Flow
09-23-2018, 06:54 PM
I was in my Office, Bozo.

Lol, douche.

Oohh an office an a parrot. Get you fancy pants

Amen
09-23-2018, 07:45 PM
No parrot. I don’t do the whole pets thing.

Having kids is enough.

Don’t need additional duties and expenses, lol.

Big Bolo
09-23-2018, 11:17 PM
I didn't come from a kik chat to whatever ignorant person said that. I have literally said I was at SOHH forums multiple times so its really whatever just know your shit before you talk it...

~RustyGunZ~
09-23-2018, 11:27 PM
I didn't come from a kik chat to whatever ignorant person said that. I have literally said I was at SOHH forums multiple times so its really whatever just know your shit before you talk it...

That was me

Why are you so angry lmao

Big Bolo
09-23-2018, 11:42 PM
Right cause your not known to argue with someone that says something untrue about you...not knuck

~RustyGunZ~
09-24-2018, 12:26 AM
I mean you aren't relevant and came at the same time lenox brought a bunch of people over from kik?

You're acting like you have a storied and decorated text history and it's insane for someone to not know your journey lmaooo

Calm down and worry about elevating

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 12:28 AM
Calm down and worry about losing to blue...did you drop yet?

Edit: so instead of responding you just send shade through bad rep points, seems like a bitch move...do you Mr.Rep hacker

Amen
09-24-2018, 11:51 AM
Big Bolo, have you ever gone by any other alias, man?

~RustyGunZ~
09-24-2018, 12:20 PM
Calm down and worry about losing to blue...did you drop yet?

Edit: so instead of responding you just send shade through bad rep points, seems like a bitch move...do you Mr.Rep hacker

wasn't me lol

i just don't think it's as serious as you do so not bothering bickering with you

i think you're just a little on edge over imaginary slights on your pride

Victor.
09-24-2018, 12:22 PM
Big Bolo is a pretty shitty rap name

Orc
09-24-2018, 01:04 PM
This new young thug is slick as fuck

Blue Bayou
09-24-2018, 01:07 PM
^^^ur usertitle is wrong it's "You's'll do nothing"

Sup Pimp

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 01:14 PM
wasn't me lol

i just don't think it's as serious as you do so not bothering bickering with you

i think you're just a little on edge over imaginary slights on your pride

Not on edge at all, you said untrue things about me, I set them straight. Not everyone has the anger and rage of a super sayain ginger so breathe easy dude

Big Bolo is a pretty shitty rap name

Yeah cause Hush or Victor or Dynomanwishuwouldstop
is so marketable...I wasn't even talking to ur dirty ads but yet you want to address me

Amen, no

Orc
09-24-2018, 01:15 PM
Hahah damn can’t believe a Canadian is correcting my Dublin talk but you’re probably right. Yousll do fuckin nuttin!!

All good man how are u? I see you’re barring out currently

Orc
09-24-2018, 01:16 PM
Big Bolo reminds me of the big Asian dude in kickboxer, was that his name? I’m rambling

Amen
09-24-2018, 01:23 PM
Big Bolo reminds me of the big Asian dude in kickboxer, was that his name? I’m rambling

https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpxblu4kv6mdFe0/giphy.gif

This guy?

Destroyer
09-24-2018, 01:28 PM
Bolo yeung

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 01:42 PM
Hey what's up Orc, seen people talking about you, but haven't seen you post recently. Are you back to no show again?

Victor.
09-24-2018, 01:47 PM
Are u trying to be the least likable asshole here ?

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 01:55 PM
Oh so it's ok for people to attack me (the new guy) but once it's flipped around its a different story and as the neew guy I'm just supposed to take it?? Uh no thank you. Or Bow down in your presence cause of forum status? Again uh no thank you.

Orc threw out a sly comment I sent one back...the fuck..

Orc
09-24-2018, 01:56 PM
Guys I actually made this guy green because I felt bad and this is what I get. Never befriend the school shooter

Ghost1
09-24-2018, 01:56 PM
big bolo please stop pming me crying about some roast cypher u lost like I give a wild fuck about u or the roast u lost lol get a grip bud maybe log off for a few days an regroup

Ghost1
09-24-2018, 01:57 PM
Guys I actually made this guy green because I felt bad and this is what I get. Never befriend the school shooter

lmaooo da god

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 02:00 PM
big bolo please stop pming me crying about some roast cypher u lost like I give a wild fuck about u or the roast u lost lol get a grip bud maybe log off for a few days an regroup

It wasn't crying, it was trying to get an explanation, there were 2 verses, in the roast, vic only judged one it seemed like because of the spic comment.

In the rules it said you were a judge, I knew hush wouldn't answer me, so I asked you. Sorry to bother you THE LORD HIGH AND MIGHTY SPIRITUAL LEADER GHOST MAN

Victor.
09-24-2018, 02:01 PM
Oh so it's ok for people to attack me (the new guy) but once it's flipped around its a different story and as the neew guy I'm just supposed to take it?? Uh no thank you. Or Bow down in your presence cause of forum status? Again uh no thank you.

Orc threw out a sly comment I sent one back...the fuck..

It’s becaude u have no redeeming qualities as a member of our community

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 02:01 PM

So...I guess thats a yes your here to no show again?

John Dillinger
09-24-2018, 02:03 PM
Starting to think you’re on the spectrum

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 02:04 PM
It’s becaude u have no redeeming qualities as a member of our community

Redemption from what? Because I called you a spic? I've shown up to battle and voted every week.since I started...go put on some more capris and go fucking learn a cheer, pom pom fgt

Victor.
09-24-2018, 02:08 PM
Redemption from what? Because I called you a spic? I've shown up to battle and voted every week.since I started...go put on some more capris and go fucking learn a cheer, pom pom fgt

I sincerely hope your in your teens

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 02:12 PM
Nope you just dress like one

Victor.
09-24-2018, 02:14 PM
Creativity like that is why you’ve yet to win

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 02:16 PM
And with gear like that it's no wonder you have an umpa lumpa offspring as a companion....

Victor.
09-24-2018, 02:23 PM
Would be a shame if your anonymity was snatched away

Consider engaging me this way

Amen
09-24-2018, 02:23 PM
And with gear like that it's no wonder you have an umpa lumpa offspring as a companion....

Do you go by the username High and Drunk on RB, dude?

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 02:30 PM
Would be a shame if your anonymity was snatched away

Consider engaging me this way

Oh right the all eye seer supreme being....he go to the jc penny for shirts and motherhood maternity for jeans...foh

Do you go by the username High and Drunk on RB, dude?

No

~RustyGunZ~
09-24-2018, 02:31 PM
El Muffin for pre complete breakdown advice for young bolo

Victor.
09-24-2018, 02:34 PM
El Muffin for pre complete breakdown advice for young bolo

Lol

U know where this ends

Big Bolo
09-24-2018, 03:06 PM
Request rescinded, no advice needed thanks for your intellectual input knuck

Ghost1
09-24-2018, 03:17 PM
so score is orc tho right lol

~RustyGunZ~
09-24-2018, 03:19 PM

Nope but im sure he is smitten that people think that

Victor.
09-24-2018, 03:21 PM

Write nothing alike

Ghost1
09-24-2018, 03:55 PM
I only read is his karaoke verse and seen him doing the watchhhhhhhhh thing with the run on letters lol this was my master detective work

Amen
09-24-2018, 03:57 PM
Lol, same. Just saw those 2 words mad stretched and assumed it was Orc.

Orc
09-24-2018, 04:10 PM
Oh okay so I’m just out here losing to a guy called Ryno as Score in my spare time ??? Fuck u bro Ghost1

Amen
09-24-2018, 04:13 PM
Orc - ya' bout fighting the Russian Oct. 6 man. What are your thoughts?

Orc
09-24-2018, 04:13 PM
Orc - ya' bout fighting the Russian Oct. 6 man. What are your thoughts?

Knocks him out in round 2 bro

Amen
09-24-2018, 04:16 PM
I hope round 1.

Khabib not going to want to stand up with him.

Ghost1
09-24-2018, 04:38 PM
Oh okay so I’m just out here losing to a guy called Ryno as Score in my spare time ??? Fuck u bro Ghost1

lmaoooooooooo

I only peeped ONE BATTLE AND HE BEAT KARAOKE

lol gone

Amen
09-24-2018, 04:51 PM
Write nothing alike

Hope you saw Barc pic w/ his mom, tho LOL!

Victor.
09-24-2018, 04:55 PM
Hope you saw Barc pic w/ his mom, tho LOL!

Post it here Lmaooo

Ghost1
09-24-2018, 05:13 PM
oh no

Ghost1
09-24-2018, 05:14 PM
choked on my drink at orcs avy taking up half the screen lmfao

Orc
09-24-2018, 05:16 PM
choked on my drink at orcs avy taking up half the screen lmfao

Hahahaha almost smashed my phone trying to fix it

Score
09-24-2018, 05:28 PM
Nope but im sure he is smitten that people think that

read my mind

Kill Spree
09-24-2018, 07:20 PM
Here the curve bar reference

http://i67.tinypic.com/b6tunk.jpg

Blue Bayou
09-24-2018, 07:27 PM
Khabib is going to smash Connor into a million pieces

I was 50/50 on it until I saw the presser.... Khabib is a killer and is laser focus... Connor is more worried about his whiskey sales and being a clown

Blue Bayou
09-24-2018, 07:27 PM
Khabib is going to smash Connor into a million pieces

I was 50/50 on it until I saw the presser.... Khabib is a killer and is laser focus... Connor is more worried about his whiskey sales and being a clown

~RustyGunZ~
09-24-2018, 07:33 PM

Shots fired

Lots of them

John Dillinger
09-24-2018, 07:35 PM

That’s a lil unnecessary

Kill Spree
09-24-2018, 07:51 PM
LMAO thing gettin caught on all types of shit

John Dillinger
09-24-2018, 10:33 PM
Just dropped Score

Amen
09-25-2018, 05:13 AM
Hush

http://i68.tinypic.com/2vxp2dv.jpg

Amen
09-25-2018, 05:16 AM

I want that Banana curve clip.

That's 300 rounds.

Kill Spree
09-25-2018, 07:13 AM
I want that Banana curve clip.

That's 300 rounds.

Fuck loading that clip

Amen
09-25-2018, 07:17 AM
300 rounds vs 30 - who's winning that gun fight?

Loading it is the last thing on my mind, son lol.

~RustyGunZ~
09-25-2018, 07:54 AM
Hush

http://i68.tinypic.com/2vxp2dv.jpg

Lmaaooooooo

Salt the snail!

Does he own anything that isn’t dirty camo yoga pants and orange hazard hoodies??

Barcotic you’re a legit loser

Victor.
09-25-2018, 07:56 AM
Is that a roc a wear jacket

Amen
09-25-2018, 07:59 AM
Yo, that pic killed me.

Her eye brows are in between her hairline and eye balls. Like I've never in my 35 years seen eye brows positioned that high above someones eye balls.

And his camo yoga pants lol.

Ghost1
09-25-2018, 08:02 AM
Dang I guess mgk did fuck Kim after all he cold as steel

Amen
09-25-2018, 08:08 AM
Wait...

Is that another person standing behind them, tho? That we can't see...

Like I see a leg and sneaker in between his and his mother legs?

Or I'm tripping.

~RustyGunZ~
09-25-2018, 08:14 AM

Lmaaoooo

Kill Spree
09-25-2018, 09:01 AM
300 rounds vs 30 - who's winning that gun fight?

Loading it is the last thing on my mind, son lol.

1 shot 1 Kill

Amen
09-25-2018, 09:06 AM
Touche.

Barcotic
09-25-2018, 03:02 PM
thats my ma
u weirdo

Barcotic
09-25-2018, 03:02 PM
Amen u living a dbl life?
sad

~RustyGunZ~
09-25-2018, 03:04 PM
thats my ma

what!?

Barcotic
09-25-2018, 03:06 PM
oh look
the ugly dirt ginger that talks shit idc abt...

what what exactly? i dont see the controversy

Ghost1
09-25-2018, 03:12 PM
thats my ma
u weirdo

im the weird one cuz u banged ur ma? lol interesting

Victor.
09-25-2018, 03:19 PM

Dead

~RustyGunZ~
09-25-2018, 03:30 PM
oh look
the ugly dirt ginger that talks shit idc abt...

what what exactly? i dont see the controversy

Didn’t know Kim was your mom too makes sense the intricate wordplays and all

Barcotic
09-25-2018, 03:42 PM
cuz i got my arm around my her? gtfoh

U proly kiss ur ma on the lips fgt lmao

stay dead Hush

Barcotic
09-25-2018, 03:42 PM
Didn’t know Kim was your mom too makes sense the intricate wordplays and all
this was ok
decent jab

~RustyGunZ~
09-25-2018, 03:44 PM
Don’t fucking critique my post you trailer trash piece of shit

Go wash your yoga pants

Ya stank

Victor.
09-25-2018, 03:48 PM
cuz i got my arm around my her? gtfoh

U proly kiss ur ma on the lips fgt lmao

stay dead Hush

Stay angry

Barcotic
09-25-2018, 04:04 PM
Don’t fucking critique my post you trailer trash piece of shit

Go wash your yoga pants

Ya stank
back to not being funny

especially it coming from u
have u seen a mirror?

~RustyGunZ~
09-25-2018, 04:09 PM
back to not being funny

especially it coming from u
have u seen a mirror?

Yeah I’m an overweight guy with slightly reddish hair in 33% of my pics? That negates you being a dirty little rat that wears fall 2018 rocafella x trump gear?

Victor.
09-25-2018, 04:13 PM
Moms chest falls flat as his wordplays

Barcotic
09-26-2018, 12:14 PM
hilarious yo

Victor.
09-26-2018, 01:12 PM
Don’t you think it’s weird that you check the site solely to see if we’re talking about you ?

Seems like something someone obsessed would do

Barcotic
09-26-2018, 06:00 PM
a cpl swipes lol wow
it weirder that ur over here talking bout me in general

foh

~RustyGunZ~
09-26-2018, 06:43 PM
a cpl swipes lol wow

foh

Everyone outside of Amen are talking about you because it was presented to us

So plz stfu and go wash your leggings

Hush
09-26-2018, 07:16 PM
a cpl swipes lol wow

foh

No it’s weird you posted a pic with mommy

Big Bolo
09-26-2018, 07:26 PM
And you posted a pic with bugs bunny and a kid with a pizza head

Flow
09-27-2018, 04:24 AM
And you posted a pic with bugs bunny and a kid with a pizza head

You are very passive aggressive. Were you spoken down to alot growing up. Maybe mum hit you in public during the first 7 years of your life, leading your still developing psyche to feel a sense of shame which now uses aggression in unneeded places as a deflection?

Amen
09-27-2018, 05:13 AM
Everyone outside of Amen are talking about you because it was presented to us

So plz stfu and go wash your leggings

Wrong, I asked Vic if he saw the picture considering HE IS PIC BATTLING HIM on RB. Vic asked for the picture to be posted. Picture posted.

Thanks.

~RustyGunZ~
09-27-2018, 09:00 AM
Wrong, I asked Vic if he saw the picture considering HE IS PIC BATTLING HIM on RB. Vic asked for the picture to be posted. Picture posted.

Thanks.

Not saying he should even be mad at you, just saying he can’t say we’re all talking about him out of the blue when one person brought him up.

Big Bolo
09-27-2018, 09:42 AM
You are very passive aggressive. Were you spoken down to alot growing up. Maybe mum hit you in public during the first 7 years of your life, leading your still developing psyche to feel a sense of shame which now uses aggression in unneeded places as a deflection?

And I bet your mum taught you had to use fake personals on people "just say whatever you want about anyone, floy"

Flow
09-27-2018, 09:48 AM
And I bet your mum taught you had to use fake personals on people "just say whatever you want about anyone, floy"

So your saying you lied about your mum having a disability. The plot thickens. I can only presume the lack of positive attention as a child left you seeking negative attention. Interesting you gravitate towards pity though. Did someone growing up close to you have a physical ailment resulting in attention that you were envious of? Perhaps your anger stems from a belief that they took the spotlight of you. I'm guessing a younger brother or sister who made you feel mummy loved you less. Not keen to share her?

Big Bolo
09-27-2018, 01:15 PM
So your saying you lied about your mum having a disability. The plot thickens. I can only presume the lack of positive attention as a child left you seeking negative attention. Interesting you gravitate towards pity though. Did someone growing up close to you have a physical ailment resulting in attention that you were envious of? Perhaps your anger stems from a belief that they took the spotlight of you. I'm guessing a younger brother or sister who made you feel mummy loved you less. Not keen to share her?

Wasn't lying for any other reason, but trolling....since your researched my post to try to find personals you should've seen the back and forth that me saying my mom is blind was a troll....your mum teach you how to get context clues....check aeros Sig, got bags saying he would rather he a dick, which is an obvious troll, congrats your on the same level intellect aero is...

Flow
09-27-2018, 01:30 PM
Wasn't lying for any other reason, but trolling....since your researched my post to try to find personals you should've seen the back and forth that me saying my mom is blind was a troll....your mum teach you how to get context clues....check aeros Sig, got bags saying he would rather he a dick, which is an obvious troll, congrats your on the same level intellect aero is...
Who hurt you Bolo. This is a safe place. Let us help you on this journey of self discovery. Drop the mask. Embrace it

Big Bolo
09-27-2018, 03:36 PM
Who hurt you Bolo. This is a safe place. Let us help you on this journey of self discovery. Drop the mask. Embrace it

It was zelph, I already murdered him, put him in a ditch, You want next?

Victor.
09-27-2018, 10:03 PM
I will vote on the rest tomorrow

I’m tired

Flow
09-28-2018, 10:45 AM
How do I get in on the next magcast looks fun