brokenhal0: 0-1
Problumatic: 0-1
DMS: 0-1
Viper: 0-1
Mercules: 0-2 (BANNED)
Raizen: 0-2

Jabari Black
10-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Say Knuck, can we test run putting when the closes on the battle threads? Just personally speaking, if there’s no deadline it’s easy to procrastinate voting.

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Yeah sounds good, problem is i'm still not closing a battle at say 2-1 or something like that

People have issues following rules

Chyeahhh!!!
10-01-2018, 10:35 AM
Knucklehead

me and Hush already agree'd to a match

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Knucklehead

me and Hush already agree'd to a match

In the sign ups? My bad only saw big bolo asking to battle jd

Well he’s up for contenders and I already set em up so not gonna move things around

Flow
10-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Yeah sounds good, problem is i'm still not closing a battle at say 2-1 or something like that

People have issues following rules

Fucking sign them out if they don't meet voting reqs. Fuck am I voting on their battles this week for if they too lazy to vote on others. Dirty cunts.

Sorry. Equality of votes is close to my heart.

Cred going minimum unless you have a throbbing desire to go more

Flow
10-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Oh shit Sharp is in. When did you return to play time player

Haha plot is such a lucky one to have. Personals galore

Champ: Jabari Black vs. Blue Bayou
*Tight, see blue edging it*
Contenders: Score vs. Hush
*Hush*
Ryno vs. Listen
*Ryno*
Orc vs. DynamiCz
*Orc*
Killing Spree vs. Letterman
*Tight but probs a no show*
Destroyer vs. Chyeahhh!!!
*Tight, lean on des*
Cashius vs. John Dillinger
*Could be cool but cash fav*
Plot vs. Sharp
"Sharp whitewashes this"

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Oh shit Sharp is in. When did you return to play time player

I added him without asking because I am Thanos

Flow
10-01-2018, 11:39 AM
I added him without asking because I am Thanos

Lmao repped

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Fucking sign them out if they don't meet voting reqs. Fuck am I voting on their battles this week for if they too lazy to vote on others. Dirty cunts.

Sorry. Equality of votes is close to my heart.

Cred going minimum unless you have a throbbing desire to go more

Get outta here lol my battle had 3 votes last week

Flow
10-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Get outta here lol my battle had 3 votes last week

Same an I voted on 5 I think

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Or you could become a mod, set up threads and not have to vote at all...

Flow
10-01-2018, 12:03 PM

No one cares for your disgruntled opinion. Knuck an hush are running it an without them there wouldn't be a NBL so say thank you an fuck off

Ryno
10-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Listen ready when you are

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 12:25 PM

I’m not participating so I don’t need to vote.

If you are gonna be a whiny faggot and not contribute anything than you might as well just sign off. You look pathetic.

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 12:32 PM

Or you could call someone out for a battle and then back out once they accept

Flow
10-01-2018, 12:38 PM
This has gone well so far Bolo. Solid lime decisions being made thus far

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Same an I voted on 5 I think

I would have hit yours I just didn’t want Bolo to think it was a hate vote against him

Flow
10-01-2018, 12:58 PM
I would have hit yours I just didn’t want Bolo to think it was a hate vote against him
Ironically think hush voted which sort of goes against his mod not voting issue lol

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Or you could call someone out for a battle and then back out once they accept

I signed back out because of the horrible mod work. Shit even for battling voted on his leagues battles...everything's dragged out and all last min then expect votes to just pour in...

We can battle in the BA...np. Due Thursday? Say 12 lines?

Flow your a wanna be Diablo so bad it becomes more and more obvious with everyone of your posts...do you suck his dick threw the glory hole at work too?

Knucklehead fuck you, that is all

Ironically think hush voted which sort of goes against his mod not voting issue lol

My comment wasn't about hush, cause well he didn't set up threads, you got so happy you thought you made a great ironic discovery....pay attention to the facts

Flow
10-01-2018, 01:16 PM
I signed back out because of the horrible mod work. Shit even for battling voted on his leagues battles...everything's dragged out and all last min then expect votes to just pour in...

We can battle in the BA...np. Due Thursday? Say 12 lines?

Flow your a wanna be Diablo so bad it becomes more and more obvious with everyone of your posts...do you suck his dick threw the glory hole at work too?

Knucklehead fuck you, that is all

My comment wasn't about hush, cause well he didn't set up threads, you got so happy you thought you made a great ironic discovery....pay attention to the facts

Lmao me an diablo are nothing alike. He trolls you without you realising. I just up front call you a cunt. Cunt.

Or maybe I am diablo on the greatest troll of all time? Ten years in the making?

Get better at this if your going to run around annoying people bingo

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Man the last battle in BA got moved here cuz it had 1 vote after 2 weeks

Either battle me here like you planned until you bitched out or nothing

Flow
10-01-2018, 01:18 PM
We don't need to see the battle. I vote JD. If we can get two more votes we can solve this issue here an now

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Lmao me an diablo are nothing alike. He trolls you without you realising. I just up front call you a cunt. Cunt.

Or maybe I am diablo on the greatest troll of all time? Ten years in the making?

Get better at this if your going to run around annoying people bingo

Well I wouldn't expect you to admit that, you know being that your mum also has problems admitting she has an issue....don't worry mum knows best...

@JD lol whatever man you won I guess

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 01:24 PM
We don't need to see the battle. I vote JD. If we can get two more votes we can solve this issue here an now

Classic Diablo response....

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 01:25 PM
big bolo confirmed barcotics shark tattoo

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Flow Funny you responding but can't see you viewing the thread....oh wait that's cause you ghost the forums...like Diablo...he's your idol, what's the uk stans name? Maybe lance? Lol flolancealot

Flow
10-01-2018, 01:27 PM
big bolo confirmed barcotics shark tattoo

Lmao.

Big Bolo I don't even get the mum reference kiddo but you keep trying. You'll get there.

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Your saying your denying that your mum is an alcoholic?

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Well I wouldn't expect you to admit that, you know being that your mum also has problems admitting she has an issue....don't worry mum knows best...

@JD lol whatever man you won I guess

Just sign back in and battle me next week

Victor.
10-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Lol why is he always so angry

Flow
10-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Your saying your denying that your mum is an alcoholic?

Lmao I'm the alcy you fuckin tard. Jesus you just straight up MGKing this with yo off kilter facts. Now hush before I take your mum to read the braille for danger hot surface then drive her home an tell her we hit you after every speed bump

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Flow so the only real irony here is you riding Plot for having "loads of personals" when you infact have the same problem as he does....and stop lying you know it started from good ol' mum with the bottles by her bed and you thought it was special water...

Flow
10-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Lol why is he always so angry

Cus his social life is on a rap battle board where he's shit at rap battling and everyone thinks he's a massive cunt.

Flow
10-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Flow so the only real irony here is you riding Plot for having "loads of personals" we you infact have the same problem as he does....and stop lying you know it started from good ol' mum with the bottles by her bed and you thought it was special water...

Lol at the effort

If only your mum could see you now

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Is it offensive to call a dude a cunt in your country? Cause you just sound retarded

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Lol at the effort

If only your mum could see you now

Lol @ your edit..."oh yeah that's right I forgot to say something about his mum"...haha I'm so funny now, cant wait tell hush quotes me and says lol

Flow
10-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Is it offensive to call a dude a cunt in your country? Cause you just sound retarded

We use cunt quite reguaraly. I call my mum cunt when she drinks the last bottle of jack. Then cry cus she made me an acly in her own image. Excuse me... I think I'm having an emotion

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Lol at you just admitting your mum does in fact have an alcohol problem....fucking clasic

Flow
10-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Lol at you just admitting your mum does in fact have an alcohol problem....fucking clasic
You win Bolo. Please leave me to lick my wounds now. Your too much. I can't cope with this level of brutality you possess.

Ghost1
10-01-2018, 02:14 PM
gone

bolo getting his dick kicked off anytime I glance at this league. how peculiar.

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 02:16 PM
gone

Aye good battle last week

Score
10-01-2018, 02:16 PM
U need to hit a big bowlo and relax brother Big Bolo

Everything will be okay

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:27 PM
You win Bolo. Please leave me to lick my wounds now. Your too much. I can't cope with this level of brutality you possess.

Lol I thought you once said you live for this...basically you ran out of things to say...

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:29 PM
gone

Maybe you can talk to dms' dad for flow and see if plot wants to join and they can all help each other...veritas could lead the discussion...

Flow
10-01-2018, 02:34 PM
It makes me happy you think you won.

You need this don't you

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:37 PM
Says the guy who used a personal, atleast twice...that was based off of sarcasm...and still carrying it on, like its even funny at all....

Flow
10-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Says the guy who used a personal, atleast twice...that was based off of sarcasm...and still carrying it on, like its even funny at all....

Your right. I should of researched a bit more but to be honest I find the idea of reading more of your posts then needed as attractive as taking a box cutter to my Japs eye

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Lol at your editing your post to make you look less like a fucking loser....keep hiding your comments like you hide what threads your looking at, bitch

Amen
10-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Bolo going hard.

Destroyer
10-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Bolo vs Flow???
The beef we didn’t know we needed...

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Well voters say he beat me twice, its whatever really, doesn't mean he's not a little bitch with bitch tendencies

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Bolo vs Flow???

I think Flow 2-0 against him too :-(

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Man this JD dude is a fucking genius someone make this guy admin

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Man this JD dude is a fucking genius someone make this guy admin

Bro if this podcast happen today you need to hop on shit would be fun

Amen
10-01-2018, 02:49 PM
Bro if this podcast happen today you need to hop on shit would be fun

I thought that was going down around noon?

Knucklehead

Postponed? LMK

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Fat people never do things on time or are in slow motion...dont count on it to change

But IF knuck could stop making Ramen back to back maybe it'll happen and if it does, I can bet money you don't want me on that bitch...

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Fat people never do things on time or are in slow motion...dont count on it to change

But IF knuck could stop making Ramen back to back maybe it'll happen and if it does, I can bet money you don't want me on that bitch...

Nah I would def want you on it. Seems like you have nothing better to do anyways

And Ramen is fire don't sleep

Flow
10-01-2018, 02:55 PM
I implore that you put me on any podcast if you get bolo on it. I'm really enjoying how upset I've got him. I'd like to hear his voice cracking as he desperately seeks out relevance on the faintest of hopes he might upset me in even the slightest not realising my soul is as dark as the world his mother lives in as she feels for the gun to end his insufferable bitching by swallowing the bullet that we all know he really desperately deserves

Flow
10-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Lol at your editing your post to make you look less like a fucking loser....keep hiding your comments like you hide what threads your looking at, bitch

Sorry me an my mum hitting the bottle an I need to edit out her typos as she writes for me. You sent us to the bottle bolo. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

Sig it up baby.

Amen
10-01-2018, 02:58 PM
I learned that ramen isn't only soup. People in jails have mastered the art of making anything out of ramen. Ramen tacos are legit, lol.

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Still going with the my mum is blind thing uh? Yeah was MAYBE funny in our battle, even though it was fake...but your "braile" and "blind" jokes in here are worse than a 2trip verse...but keep it up cause you obviously sleep better at night doing it...

Lol @ you being dark as dark, ok Diablo

Flow
10-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Still going with the my mum is blind thing uh? Yeah was MAYBE funny in our battle, even though it was fake...but your "braile" and "blind" jokes in here are worse than a 2trip verse...but keep it up cause you obviously sleep better at night doing it...

Lol @ you being dark as dark, ok Diablo

Bro... Two trip is known here as two crip and thought he could buy a long beach condo for 5k an was more accepted here then you. Let that sink in.

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Sorry me an my mum hitting the bottle an I need to edit out her typos as she writes for me. You sent us to the bottle bolo. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

Sig it up baby.

I can't add nore to my Sig, the current one will do, thanks for offer....

Oh btw wasn't an edit of grammar was you taking out a whole sentence to make my response not make sense...so even that attempt was more stretched than your mums vagina lips...

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Bro... Two trip is known here as two crip and thought he could buy a long beach condo for 5k an was more accepted here then you. Let that sink in.

Lol @ Flow obviously posting here for acceptance...were doing good today Flow...first you admit the acholol problem in ur family, now this....ANY THING ELSE? It's ok, we can protect you from Diablo...

Score
10-01-2018, 03:32 PM

U quote the wrong person lol?

Good battle man. Sucks we only got 3 votes, but it is what it is.

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Bolo is losing it

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Bolo is losing it

Kind of like you running this league...

Ghost1
10-01-2018, 03:47 PM

thanks idiot

Ghost1
10-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Bolo vs Flow???

leaned

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Does this retard think insulting my textcee modding prowess is a serious slight lmaooo

Flow
10-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Does this retard think insulting my textcee modding prowess is a serious slight lmaooo

I wouldn't worry.
Canna win a battle.
Canna win a topical
Canna win at banter

Hardly the CV for shouting his mouth around here. I do enjoy how easy he bites though.

Victor.
10-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Kind of like you running this league...

If this league was a shitty restaraunt yet you kept eating there that makes you what ?

Glutton for punishment ?
Dumb ?
Lonely?
Stubborn ?

All of the above

Flow
10-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Lmao repped

Diablo
10-01-2018, 04:37 PM
lmao Bolo in here with my dick on his mind more than Geno when I ain’t even post in here yet wtf?

Victor.
10-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Even his blind mother could see what a fool he’s making of himself

John Dillinger
10-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Lets drop tn Cashius

Big Bolo
10-01-2018, 07:23 PM

Maybe but we know you eat 2 ding dongs and 2 ho hos when you get a bad rep sent your way...lol bitch

I wouldn't worry.
Canna win a battle.
Canna win a topical
Canna win at banter

Hardly the CV for shouting his mouth around here. I do enjoy how easy he bites though.

Damn got me there....still got bitch tendencies like muff

If this league was a shitty restaraunt yet you kept eating there that makes you what ?

Glutton for punishment ?
Dumb ?
Lonely?
Stubborn ?

All of the above

Hence why I signed out, think before you speak its safe here Trump will not deport you....

Diablo, flow said he's waiting for you under the willow tree outside...you know what for...

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Damn this is his life

Inno
10-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Willl update records

This is week 5?

~RustyGunZ~
10-01-2018, 09:57 PM
week 6 ITS IN THE TITLE INNO

Inno
10-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Lol I got y’all in the morning

Big Bolo
10-02-2018, 12:30 AM
Damn this is his life

And if you fell into the red, your life would change, don't act like you haven't been ncs red headed step child for years and for whatever reason just now getting clout... for who knows what reason....

Amen
10-02-2018, 05:55 AM
The fuck is a ding dong?

Heard of ho ho's but never ding dongs?

~RustyGunZ~
10-02-2018, 08:01 AM
Damn this is his life

Destroyer
10-02-2018, 09:16 AM
The fuck is a ding dong?

Heard of ho ho's but never ding dongs?

Yeah they’re legit
It’s like a ho ho but round

Victor.
10-02-2018, 09:43 AM
Ho ho is a cheaper yodel

Big Bolo
10-02-2018, 01:07 PM
And if you fell into the red, your life would change, don't act like you haven't been ncs red headed step child for years and for whatever reason just now getting clout... for who knows what reason....

@knucklebitch

~RustyGunZ~
10-02-2018, 01:20 PM
dear diary

Big Bolo
10-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Knuck is a loser...

John Dillinger
10-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Shout out to this 2015 Ghost1 throwback

Ah the lime

The lime is Alvin karpis sending u a scathing pm after u voted against him in any text battle he ever had. It's Alvins perfectly crafted rhomboid cranial cavity. It's Alvins injun girlfriend of days past. It's beyonds glass eye and alpha entarauge. It's god of wars aim buddy list. It's I'll nikas Jordan collection. It's Calefactions trip to Brooklyn for a pint of beef an broc an a warm couch at hushes mom's house. It's David lamas jerking off with a wig on in an igloo. It's a 13.50 cure for Striktas hiv. It's gamble spending thanksgiving alone cutting up rails of suboxone w Damon waynes razor blades. It's Marv j vs hush via broke lesnar aerial coverage at the local wok an roll. It's agent .007. It's Debbie Obriens facebook page. It's cronus fedora, edit button & shark tattoo's. It's detours bike. Blood shirt crip cup 4lyfe. It's reed Richards gummy worm gif. It's pancakes indie Playlist & big baby in little tokyo. It's veritas lobster dog bombing detour for a week. It's He whose name shall not be spoken being charged and prosecuted for warthoggery as well as spending Christmas alone with a black eye and a butcher knife. It's lars bar fight record. It's freshadiddle inability to experience child birth. It's veritas vs bags. It's princess flower bottom. It's kyzos neck. It's Alvin karpis biting kyzos Hyatt line. It's spooky deeps British citizenship. It's destroyers senior citizen discount. It's chyeahhs chin. It's chyeahhhs elanin predictions. It's Dr Oswald swansberg. It's rican theoryz poll option. It's robrandas twerk video and live video chat. It's eddies cardigan collection. It's aeros umbrella line and penny stock trading tips. It's split 8s 1000 post roast thread. It's seadads submarine trip to genos mom's house. It's sound taking care of some other guys kid for a year straight thinking it was his. It's neighbors anabolic steroids and guns an ammo subscription. It's Diode's couch. It's shovels thrown. It's muff's constantinople line and diabetic father. It's muff's baby picture with his white, Roger klutz faced mother and the time he ate his jizz off his hand. It's ruptures aborted son. It's elvis lolbain choclate rain. It's Joe Metts meeting cashius in McDonald's parking lot while babysitting retards for the city. It's uh ohs dentist bill. It's mimics Chris Brown tour and bird tattoo on his chest. It's Lexx Luthers girl friend vishis. It's frank palanzo biting Maya Angelou poems for the nwl on his female cherry account.

Ghost1
10-02-2018, 02:03 PM
man im good at posting

Ghost1
10-02-2018, 02:03 PM
repped

Destroyer
10-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Wtf? That dude JUST voted against me

Ghost1
10-02-2018, 04:12 PM
ahhh NICE TRY JD....nice try

negged

bleak
10-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Bolo melting in here

Big Bolo
10-02-2018, 08:39 PM
Bolo melting in here

Kind of like your stint at above low tier...nice run tho

Victor.
10-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Kind of like your stint at above low tier...nice run tho

Still a solid two tiers above you

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Still a solid two tiers above you

Well looka there, two truths make it right

Victor.
10-03-2018, 10:27 AM
Point being ur the worst battler here

Kill Spree
10-03-2018, 01:41 PM

Repped

bleak
10-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Big Bolo pic battle?

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 02:37 PM

Pretty sure I can beat dms, jd, exis, bleak probably. Go look at the people ive been battling......did we all forget about that shit verse that bleak put out last, "trying something different". Lol. Bleak and KS the pic battle queen and king I'll let you decide who is who. And, no bleak

Flow
10-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Pretty sure I can beat dms, jd, exis, bleak probably. Go look at the people ive been battling......did we all forget about that shit verse that bleak put out last, "trying something different". Lol. Bleak and KS the pic battle queen and king I'll let you decide who is who. And, no bleak

Lmao at making out he higher tier then bleak then ducking the opportunity to prove himself. Legit the biggest fag move you can make on the lime

On a flip note - having faced spree and bleak many a time. They'd wipe floor with you kiddo. I'd actually write for them two. I beat you twice hungover with some.off the dome throw away shit

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Bolo a bitch

Kill Spree
10-03-2018, 02:50 PM

What

John Dillinger
10-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Damn I’m Exis-tier

Ur the one who ducked after I accepted your call out

Victor.
10-03-2018, 03:01 PM
Damn jd he wildin

I never seen a good Bolo bar

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Lmao at making out he higher tier then bleak then ducking the opportunity to prove himself. Legit the biggest fag move you can make on the lime

On a flip note - having faced spree and bleak many a time. They'd wipe floor with you kiddo. I'd actually write for them two. I beat you twice hungover with some.off the dome throw away shit

I'm ducking because I don't want to pic...this always ends in you pretending to not care even tho you know your crying inside....but please continue....

@JD it's me vs. You SnF week, then I'll sign back into the NBL for 1 week and beat bleak...i ain't duck shit

Vic don't you have some chorus to do, while your mans at work, the ladies clean....put on your orange Capri leggings and get to work...

@knuck thats why you blocked me from the podcast, cause I'M the bitch....riiiight

Kill Spree
10-03-2018, 03:27 PM
I'm ducking because I don't want to pic...this always ends in you pretending to not care even tho you know your crying inside....but please continue....

@JD it's me vs. You SnF week, then I'll sign back into the NBL for 1 week and beat bleak...i ain't duck shit

Vic don't you have some chorus to do, while your mans at work, the ladies clean....put on your orange Capri leggings and get to work...

@knuck thats why you blocked me from the podcast, cause I'M the bitch....riiiight

What did you mention me for tho? If there’s an issue I’ll be back next week if you want to reg battle

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Someone was trolling so we switched links. That applied to everyone not just you lmao. I sent you the new link in a PM.

You legit slow?

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 03:28 PM
I just said you and bleak are the queen and king of pic battles... I think we know who the queen is

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Someone was trolling so we switched links. That applied to everyone not just you lmao. I sent you the new link in a PM.

You legit slow?

Oh yeah nice cover up bitch too bad you can't cover up your wife's kangaroo pouch, bet that bitch prefers to keep her shirt on during....

John Dillinger
10-03-2018, 03:34 PM

We’ll see where the rankings have us.

Ur 0-1 there and sign out the league every other day

If it don’t happen there we can have 1 in here next week

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 03:37 PM
I think bleak signed in for SnF week, maybe he'll want to battle me over there. And yeah reg battle next week in the NBL, lets do this...

bleak
10-03-2018, 03:43 PM
I think bleak signed in for SnF week, maybe he'll want to battle me over there. And yeah reg battle next week in the NBL, lets do this...

So that's a no on the pic battle then? Do you fancy your chances better in SnF? cause I'm probably better in that than anything else

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 03:50 PM
No pic, SnF it is. I'll have my verse ready when battles get posted so be ready.

Score
10-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Bolo it dont gotta be like this man

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Stfu barc

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Oh yeah nice cover up bitch too bad you can't cover up your wife's kangaroo pouch, bet that bitch prefers to keep her shirt on during....

https://imgur.com/gallery/hbrGfVS

What am I covering up?

bleak
10-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Bolo reminds me of Dagel, or Incredible after he lost his kids

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 04:19 PM
Bolo reminds me of Dagel, or Incredible after he lost his kids

I'm neither seems like a common philosophy around here, if we dont know him and he's talking shit, it's gotta be someone else?

Fuck that this all spawned from hush making a faggot move, two really, I complained and call him out on his obvious retardation, you've seen how he dresses right? Ever since then y'all start jumping on my fucking case. I aint no bitch so I'll respond and speak my mind, think I give a fuck what y'all say?

Ghost1
10-03-2018, 04:37 PM
maybe just post a little less?

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 04:46 PM
maybe just post a little less?

Dope advice honestly
Knucklehead theres no sign in thread. So I'm in next week vs. JD unless he is contender or whatever...thx

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 04:53 PM
No thanks

Victor.
10-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Gotta be a child

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 05:02 PM
No thanks

See Ghost1 I can be civil, he can't...he is emotional, I'm not. Ghost1 said I can be in as Captain Neckbeard, just forget its me, and keep thinking its just your idol...

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Gotta be a child

Me?

Victor.
10-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Me?

Lol no

I’m saying Bolo gotta be like 15 right ?
Don’t let him in

Won’t be missed

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Word so anything you guys are running I can't be a part of? Just want to be clear

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 05:17 PM
I’m thinking 15 or he whose name shall not be spoken

Victor.
10-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Word so anything you guys are running I can't be a part of? Just want to be clear

You can txt battle here once Knuck says u can

Personally I give no fucks about you

Every Steve Austin needs a D-Lo Brown

Blue Bayou
10-03-2018, 05:48 PM
random comment but...

Victor shut the fuck up with your ridiculous fucking comments about "what a horrible setup" when voting in my battles seriously

I didn't say shit when you pulled that shit in the Bags battle (in a bar where the set-up perfectly tied into the punch/second line), but last week there you go again

I've never seen you say that to ANY other person when voting on their battles when half the site doesn't even bother rhyming more than one syllable, and you come after my wording?!

get fucked

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Well in that case I'm coming back like

https://media.giphy.com/media/wcuqwIMioKNXy/giphy.gif

And yes metaphorically you and knuck are the bodies on the floor...

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 07:33 PM
If you pic battle bleak you can battle here again

Victor.
10-03-2018, 07:36 PM
random comment but...

Victor shut the fuck up with your ridiculous fucking comments about "what a horrible setup" when voting in my battles seriously

I didn't say shit when you pulled that shit in the Bags battle (in a bar where the set-up perfectly tied into the punch/second line), but last week there you go again

I've never seen you say that to ANY other person when voting on their battles when half the site doesn't even bother rhyming more than one syllable, and you come after my wording?!

get fucked

Lol wtf

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 07:45 PM
If you pic battle bleak you can battle here again

Lol look at this bitch... he so happy to have power.

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 08:02 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/10WirU2u7qSYTK/giphy.gif

Flow
10-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Lol look at this bitch... he so happy to have power.
IP ban pink slip pic battle and win is probably your only get out of jail card ATM

Big Bolo
10-03-2018, 08:30 PM
IP ban pink slip pic battle and win is probably your only get out of jail card ATM

Well if we took a vote if that works by NC terms R!can always wins, so that infact wont work out...

Barcotic
10-03-2018, 09:19 PM
v/bayou

Victor.
10-03-2018, 09:37 PM
It’s hard being a Canadian txtcee

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Anteaters on barc like pussy

Amen
10-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Blue tell us how you really feel, tho LOL!

John Dillinger
10-04-2018, 08:34 AM
Bolo a bitch

Ghost1
10-04-2018, 09:00 AM
See Ghost1 I can be civil, he can't...he is emotional, I'm not. Ghost1 said I can be in as Captain Neckbeard, just forget its me, and keep thinking its just your idol...

captain neckbeard pw: skinnybags

god speed young retard

and Blue Bayou I got some other accounts if the pressure of being Canadas last hope for text is becoming too overwhelming for ya...lemme know

DynamiCz
10-04-2018, 09:41 AM
ORC

12 Ready Fam

Captain Neckbeard
10-04-2018, 09:41 AM
captain neckbeard pw: skinnybags

god speed young retard

and Blue Bayou I got some other accounts if the pressure of being Canadas last hope for text is becoming too overwhelming for ya...lemme know

My bars are passed words cuz they pass your past that’s word
They really from the future which is the past backwards

Ghost1
10-04-2018, 09:47 AM
a new era is upon us

~RustyGunZ~
10-04-2018, 09:52 AM
This is becoming a conspiracy

@the honorable judge

Big Bolo
10-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Bolo a bitch

BA battle 12 lines, due Monday night, accept or deny?

Orc
10-04-2018, 11:18 AM
ORC

12 Ready Fam

Got you later bro

Knucklehead I don’t wanna be that guy, I hate that guy when I’m mod, but is there a mag ??

Amen
10-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Got you later bro

Knucklehead I don’t wanna be that guy, I hate that guy when I’m mod, but is there a mag ??

Yea, we recorded one yesterday afternoon but due to someone trolling it - we had to all disconnect and reconnect so some editing has to be done.

This way we didn't have to start over which would have sucked because we covered a good half hour worth of material.

~RustyGunZ~
10-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Yeah I need to stitch em together when the kid takes his nap ORC last week no one fucked itnup so I was able to just post the unedited episode but this one had to be done in two longer parts

Amen
10-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Next time just find out who’s interested and PM link.

John Dillinger
10-04-2018, 12:02 PM
BA battle 12 lines, due Monday night, accept or deny?

Back in vs. @John Dillinger he already accepted.

Changed my mind again, I'm out...no one cares, even the mods don't

Had ur chance

I’m not gonna have a battle sit in BA for a year

~RustyGunZ~
10-04-2018, 12:19 PM
The BA is mine too. Go battle on RB or pic battle bleak.

Flow
10-04-2018, 02:19 PM
The BA is mine too. Go battle on RB or pic battle bleak.

Love it haha ahhh bolo what have you done to yourself eh

Big Bolo
10-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Idk man but now it's rough like the couch at James Evans crib

Had ur chance

I’m not gonna have a battle sit in BA for a year

Ok man sounds good

Hush
10-05-2018, 02:31 PM
You guys wana vote on the 3 open battles

Flow
10-06-2018, 07:30 AM
Signing out Hush Knucklehead

Kill Spree
10-06-2018, 09:23 AM
I am as well

~RustyGunZ~
10-06-2018, 10:04 AM
Lol likely story guys

Big Bolo
10-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Its because I left, but they wont admit that...

~RustyGunZ~
10-06-2018, 05:21 PM

Lmaaoo

DynamiCz
10-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Lmao yooo Knucklehead I don't care if ORC take two weeks to post, keep our battle open he aint no showing this shit

Cashius
10-06-2018, 06:20 PM
He’s OBVIOUSLY not showing tonight and will probably be hospitalized for the next few days.

Flow
10-06-2018, 06:33 PM
He’s OBVIOUSLY not showing tonight and will probably be hospitalized for the next few days.

This is true. I'm not far off an I am part of a nation that sent half of his to live with you guys. We do the same in tennis TBH. If McGregor wasn't a scary cunt we would call him British in our tabloids like we do Andy Murray

John Dillinger
10-07-2018, 10:13 AM
I read that post like 5 times and I still don’t know what ur tryna say

Flow
10-07-2018, 10:33 AM
I read that post like 5 times and I still don’t know what ur tryna say

Was so drunk I'm surprised I could type

Cashius
10-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Out for a bit Knucklehead.

John Dillinger
10-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Why everyone leaving :(

Edit:

Just noticed there’s a lot of no shows this week

Sucks

Flow
10-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Why everyone leaving :(

Edit:

Just noticed there’s a lot of no shows this week

Sucks

Back in to turn that frown upside down

Big Bolo
10-08-2018, 07:35 PM

Quoted for emphasis

Flow
10-09-2018, 03:44 AM
Quoted for emphasis

Why are you still here? You remind me of a Z alias.

Inno
10-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Got you Flow

Flow
10-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Got you Flow

Your my boy inno you my boiiii. Make sure I get some heads up on next poddy I want in

Inno
10-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Your my boy inno you my boiiii. Make sure I get some heads up on next poddy I want in

Done I’ll edit in the 50 when yo I get it

Also I’ll give you a heads up but honestly Knuck usually just spring it on us spontaneously lol I’m always on so it’s no biggie for me but I’ll let you know for sure.

Big Bolo
10-09-2018, 03:40 PM
Why are you still here? You remind me of a Z alias.

What reminds me more of Z is knuck...you know how he's neglecting his league and all....

~RustyGunZ~
10-09-2018, 04:24 PM
This is hush League first off lol

I’ve been on vacation so wasn’t too worried about mid voting nbl you fucking weirdo

You’re really obsessed for someone who isn’t even part of the community to any capacity

Big Bolo
10-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Lol why don't you drop some votes, going on two weeks you ain't dropped a single one...

~RustyGunZ~
10-09-2018, 06:12 PM
I’m good

Flow
10-09-2018, 06:16 PM
I find it interesting you wanting bolo in podcast then z turns up. His hate for you another. His easy jumping on me but thinking he won is another. His issue with how things are modded...

Hiya zelph

Flow
10-09-2018, 06:17 PM
Confirmed.

Anyways. Innovator I'm always good for spontaneous adventures. Let me know a day if you can roughly I'll keep checking here

Big Bolo
10-09-2018, 07:23 PM
I find it interesting you wanting bolo in podcast then z turns up. His hate for you another. His easy jumping on me but thinking he won is another. His issue with how things are modded...

Hiya zelph

You are more retarded than his upper lip

Flow
10-09-2018, 07:37 PM
You are more retarded than his upper lip

So lets get this straight. You been beaten twice by early morning keys on a serious hangover by a retard? I don't know if your winning here kid

Big Bolo
10-09-2018, 07:47 PM
So lets get this straight. You been beaten twice by early morning keys on a serious hangover by a retard? I don't know if your winning here kid

Your retarded for thinking your right

If I ghosted around the forums cause I'm scared to let people see what I am looking at, could I be cool like you?

Flow
10-09-2018, 07:54 PM
Your retarded for thinking your right

If I ghosted around the forums cause I'm scared to let people see what I am looking at, could I be cool like you?

Lol. cool enough you noticed kid

Amen
10-10-2018, 05:18 AM
Not exactly sure why ghosting is a bad thing?

Big Bolo
10-10-2018, 07:11 AM
It just tells me flow has an identity crisis

~RustyGunZ~
10-10-2018, 09:54 AM
It’s literally just a feature to appear offline. Lots of mods use it. He is still positing so it isn’t ghosting.

Ghost1
10-10-2018, 10:59 AM
bolo wat happen guy?

I gave u capt beard account? why u no use?

Big Bolo
10-10-2018, 05:11 PM
The password didn't work, I don'tt like tricks sir, not online or in the streets...

Ghost1
10-11-2018, 09:21 AM
wasn't a trick

someone else took the account and changed the pw within minutes of me posting it

I have other accounts you can have but I feel like u may just use those accounts the same way u use the bolo account.....and that just will not do sir

~RustyGunZ~
10-11-2018, 09:43 AM
Nah he was calling you A trick bro.

Ghost1
10-11-2018, 11:31 AM
say it aint so bolo?

Big Bolo
10-11-2018, 04:16 PM
say it aint so bolo?

More lies...

Victor.
10-11-2018, 05:26 PM
I pray Bolo has the heart he pretends to

John Dillinger
10-11-2018, 08:03 PM
I pray Bolo has the heart he pretends to

What you thinking about doing different w/ the league fam

Victor.
10-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Since 1-2 just died we can do a one punch week next week

Then I will run it like a mini tourney adding 2 lines each week

It will all count to NBL records

With losers brackets so ppl can keep battling

New sign ins can pick the battle type they want or just play along

Just an idea

Got my laptop back so mag quality should improve

I just been busy and voting is shit rn

~RustyGunZ~
10-12-2018, 01:14 PM
Since 1-2 just died we can do a one punch week next week

Then I will run it like a mini tourney adding 2 lines each week

It will all count to NBL records

With losers brackets so ppl can keep battling

New sign ins can pick the battle type they want or just play along

Just an idea

Got my laptop back so mag quality should improve

I just been busy and voting is shit rn

sounds dope

thoughts on a cypher week/tourney? Like either one big cypher one week or 2-4 cypher pools

Ghost1
10-12-2018, 03:38 PM
the only reason why cyphers suck is cuz no one wants to read the entire cypher to judge it

no one

Destroyer
10-12-2018, 04:03 PM
Strik told me he would tho

~RustyGunZ~
10-12-2018, 05:25 PM
the only reason why cyphers suck is cuz no one wants to read the entire cypher to judge it

no one

Maybe if we did even just two pools than one could vote on the other?

We could probably get 6-7 people per group and then that’d be 6-7 votes plus the few odd people not battling

Do like a placement thing top 3 choices

Have a bar limit

Ghost1
10-12-2018, 05:35 PM
lol strik da god

an word maybe...idk I just remember I stopped doing cyphers cuz either no one ever actually picked a winner or I felt like they just lied and pretended they read all the bars and picked whoever they felt like lol

Flow
10-13-2018, 02:53 AM
lol strik da god

an word maybe...idk I just remember I stopped doing cyphers cuz either no one ever actually picked a winner or I felt like they just lied and pretended they read all the bars and picked whoever they felt like lol
The latter definately

Kill Spree
10-15-2018, 10:02 PM
Rip

John Dillinger
10-15-2018, 10:47 PM
Rip

Chyeahhh!!!
10-16-2018, 03:43 PM
sign me outta this god forsaken league

Meth
10-16-2018, 05:42 PM
Out as well.

Big Bolo
10-16-2018, 09:01 PM
Lol @ the "softlight" battle...smh

Victor.
10-17-2018, 08:28 AM
Yeah . I’m done here

Holidays moving ect

Too busy

~RustyGunZ~
10-17-2018, 08:41 AM
What a wild and dope 6 weeks

Victor.
10-17-2018, 09:33 AM
Last longer than many of my relationships

Flow
10-17-2018, 09:49 AM
Last longer than many of my relationships

This was LoLz

I'll take over if people want to continue. Let me know

John Dillinger
10-17-2018, 10:08 AM
Bout to be 3 ppl in this shit

Flow
10-17-2018, 10:52 AM
Bout to be 3 ppl in this shit

Presumably alot of this is due to inactivity. As long as I have 8 people so there's at least 4 battles going down I'll run it. Need something to do at work anyway cus most of the time hardest part of my job is looking like I'm doing something

Saint
10-17-2018, 09:02 PM
Signing in...