Jo E. Murder
01-27-2013, 07:46 PM
It doesnt matter. As long as its there.

Jo E. Murder
01-27-2013, 11:56 PM
http://casketinfo.com/caskets_images/casket.jpg

R.I.P. Camp-Bell AKA Wax Melts

Expos:
- He loss to Endsane (AKA UnReal/Inertia), I believe on Netcees.
http://www.netcees.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1220601
- He's mexican. (EZ)
- Pictures of him typing on his laptop from his Twitter, but AOB prevented the links to his pictures sadly. (AKA "@Wax_Melts")
- Link to his profile: https://mobile.twitter.com/Wax_Melts

And... I think thats it for this "Big Bad Gangster". Anyways...

[#InArsonalDaRebelVoice]

AYOOO... its my job to spazz off! This jock is mad soft, because motherfucker you are NOT raw at trash talk! [/NoLie.]
So move raw or grams, dog? C'mon Camp, the last time you "pushed ki's" was when "you were on your laptop!"

This incompetent weak is in not in my league... so fuck a punchline after the set-up that Im plotting to scheme!
All Im saying is... Ima barge in with an glock at this geek while he eats chimichangas and... blogging his tweets! (LOL!)

OKAY... you got out of these bars, seriously now.

Who'd outsmart me faggot? "You niggas couldnt make it to my class" - now "go get your tardy passes!" [/EZ.]
GOD he's wacker! So... I have still continued to "go H.A.M. on Melts" - without "craving a Arby's sandwich!"

You'll vanquish with claims! The hate in his face, opens up a question: "Of how can I tune in weight with a great?"
He isnt made to defame! So, I aint talking about asylums when I say he STILL couldnt put "ENDSANE in his place!" :eek:

After his battle, I'd thought he'd learn from Inertia cause his "drops are still forced" - so how he's managed?
Yet... THIS clowns no hassle, when I state stout n' rash! But a "flame out on Wax?" - If "its burning out a candle!"

Camp Bell
01-28-2013, 02:02 AM
this bitch a softie that should put down the pens, his writtens boring
who named this clown..damn, they broke it down AND did it poorly
can't you c-murder, my sickness has no limit...get the tissue for me
charmin tho, that's how far ya hardest go and ima be shitting shortly
why attempt to hurt me bruh, ya vicious flurry of fictitious wording sucks
you get bitches but kitten hoarding the only way he get the pussy snug
listen son, ill fill the clip wit slugs thats immune to stomps an salting
its going to be a breaking news story after i put the shotty in his mouth
cuz it won't be a kangaroo joey when they find that body in a pouch
this ya warning bro or ya fam'll wake up mourning jo, pause the coffee

Split
01-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Murder. Pics are whack. Pushed ki's I've seen a lottttttt. The rest didnt insult your opponent, just kind of said things that used his name or mentioned things he done.... Endsane was ok but was executed badly. Stretched bars.

Camp bell. Mourning joe was a good concept but done badly, the rest of the bars felt more like a topical verse or an audio battle... Not good for punchline style text battles. Pussy snug was on the right track but stupid

I want to vote Camp Bell simply for not using pics, but facts are this nig Ghost had better punches, even though they were whack long bar.

V/ Joeseph Murder

Defiant
01-28-2013, 12:07 PM
links?

PURE ENERGY
01-28-2013, 12:58 PM
JEM-
Who'd outsmart me faggot? "You niggas couldnt make it to my class" - now "go get your tardy passes!" [/EZ.]
GOD he's wacker! So... I have still continued to "go H.A.M. on Melts" - without "craving a Arby's sandwich!"

^^^Best bar. I liked that is was a good punch and creative. Good stuff

Camp Bell-

^^^This was your best bar here. Made me laugh.

Okay, overall I don't like battles that a required a lot of explanations involved. I understand your refereces, JEM, but your verse should written in the format that is understandable in laymens terms. You had the punches which edged this out for you. Camp Bell, brah, I know you come sharper than this. Your verse just lacked the necessary punches to secure this win. Concepts all there, but no connection really, imho. I did like the 'morning jo and coffee' joint. More of bars that like, bro. More wit. GL to both. Peace!

v/ JEM

Joe Boston
01-28-2013, 10:39 PM
No hate Jem but I've seen most of ur hits before man. The Arby's line the only hit that stood out for me.

Campbell: the kangaroo Joey np was ight but wording fucked u there. The pussy snug concept same thing.

Well I have to differ my opinion I wasn't feeling the fact Jem had expos for his drop with good wording and how u display ur punch people will get it. I felt even though Campbell fucked his wording up I thought his two hits were enough.

V/Campbell

Jah Homie
01-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Joe E. Murder: Some of those rhymes were a bit corny. They do conjure up a laugh though. The flow moves well, the wordplay isn't up to snuff, but the punches came pretty hard. The wordplay took a few tries to really see the intri***y.

You'll vanquish with claims! The hate in his face, opens up a question: "Of how can I tune in weight with a great?"
He isnt made to defame! So, I aint talking about asylums when I say he STILL couldnt put "ENDSANE in his place!"

Camp Bell: The wordplay was really good. I can't help but think that it flowed awkwardly. The punches weren't there. Felt a bit like generics. One or two really wack bars opening, though the end was pretty tight. Still, bars were stretched tight and overall represented a pretty good effort.

Both you guys are dope, but I gotta go with Joe E. Murder. It took me a few reads to get the references, but good job with set-ups, punches, and personals. Don't see personals much in text battles, real unique stuff.

Defiant
01-30-2013, 11:50 AM
3-1 Uppin

Defiant
02-07-2013, 03:19 AM
^^^

UPPING

Mr.Sinister
02-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Jo E. Murder I wish you didn't put explanations for lines and pics and all that... Lines are a bit long I feel like your taking away from substance just to have flow in your verses... Arby line was cool and the Endsane line was a good personal too... Seemed like you tried to clown him more than have any real hard punches work on that..

Cambell Your flow was kind of all over the place on parts and you had some good ideas for lines but your wording made them not connect like they should have ur kangaroo line was ok but I've seen it flipped a couple times

Vote-Jo E. Murder just a better overall verse in my opinion