PDA

View Full Version : Anyone playing that EVE DUST beta

Malachi
01-27-2013, 02:12 AM
fun af reminds me of halo and battlefield, its only in beta but you can still have fun with it on multiplayer. Its gon take up bit of my time for awhie

Obey
01-27-2013, 02:29 AM
is this a computer game? link us up bro

Malachi
01-27-2013, 02:30 AM
Nah I don't think so
But I been playing it on PS3

~RustyGunZ~
01-27-2013, 07:54 AM
whats it about

Mike Wrecka
01-27-2013, 08:31 AM
I got invited to play the closed Beta about a month ago. I didn't care for it at all. not sure if its improved since then and the open beta might be better but it seemed like a great concept that was really poorly executed. and I didn't like the level of customization. thousand of loadout possibilities is just ridiculous for me. I play Battlefield 3 still and I don't see this pulling me away.

for those that don't know its a free to play FPS for PS3. gonna be a free download on the PSN. u can purchase upgrades with money or earn them. its also linked to the Eve Online PC game. which is basically a space ship warfare game, and they will provide air support for the PS3 players.

Malachi im actually really lookin forward to Nexuiz. an arena fps comin out on PSN in Feb

Malachi
01-27-2013, 03:57 PM
Yeah its good concept, but like the gameplay so far is so slow sometimes, like you have to wait to respawn, wait to find a match, and once you find them u got to wait again for it to start. Then sometimes it takes a while to find someone to kill. Making classes is kinda confusing too and theres only 2 gametypes

Fart
01-27-2013, 04:27 PM
So is it not the super overly complicated RPG that it was on the PC? Cuz that shit was garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbage

God Of War
01-27-2013, 04:30 PM
yall ps3 fuckers r pissing em off rofl yall get gta vice city on psn in a couple weeks to

Fart
01-27-2013, 04:31 PM
I got invited to play the closed Beta about a month ago. I didn't care for it at all. not sure if its improved since then and the open beta might be better but it seemed like a great concept that was really poorly executed. and I didn't like the level of customization. thousand of loadout possibilities is just ridiculous for me. I play Battlefield 3 still and I don't see this pulling me away.

for those that don't know its a free to play FPS for PS3. gonna be a free download on the PSN. u can purchase upgrades with money or earn them. its also linked to the Eve Online PC game. which is basically a space ship warfare game, and they will provide air support for the PS3 players.

Malachi im actually really lookin forward to Nexuiz. an arena fps comin out on PSN in Feb

Word. Eve Dust sounds dumb.