PDA

View Full Version : hows the site doing? pretty good?

Ghost1
11-02-2018, 01:42 PM
thoughts?

~RustyGunZ~
11-02-2018, 01:48 PM
really good play here, not sure the timing is right though

i think this site and text are nearing their finals deaths so i might put out my dissertation on threadmakers soon

i want to shed light on the statistics, tactics and politics when it's the least useful

Lenox
11-02-2018, 01:55 PM
You guys are acting like this site will officially die. Lol. It always comes back to life, NC will never die, BITCH,

~RustyGunZ~
11-02-2018, 02:03 PM
You guys are acting like this site will officially die. Lol. It always comes back to life, NC will never die, BITCH,

I think it has a point where no one wants to maintain it

Look at UPN. I mean yeah people still log in, but there aren’t spikes in activity. The NBL not making it even half a season with the momentum and backing it had are evidence that the next run of a league (if there is one) might be the last.

Veritas has no stamina anymore, Hush is too developed of a character, Bags life isn’t garbage, and everyone else is following that same evolution or becoming stagnant.

As much as it’s a community that’s been around a long time, even the appeal of conversing with known personalities is getting old. We’ve all talked and argued about most everything we’d care to. Even disc is getting played like battle bars.

I’m here strictly out of habit tbh, like the impulse to check Facebook

~RustyGunZ~
11-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Explaining that made me feel really stupid for being here to explain it.

I’m gonna log out for the last time guys

Farewell

Diode
11-02-2018, 02:14 PM
usual lull. would you like charts/graphs for this time of year?

Ghost1
11-02-2018, 02:15 PM
ok see you soon knuck

an len im just gauging everyones thoughts? u enjoying the site lately brah>?

Ghost1
11-02-2018, 02:16 PM
usual lull. would you like charts/graphs for this time of year?

yes, actually lol if you have them that would be interesting

Aero
11-02-2018, 02:16 PM
thoughts?

Honestly I think a large part of the inactivity is due to me not posting much. No braggo or anything. You keep the site interesting but I keep the site active. My Discussion thread views alone can generate a resurgence.

Also I think the whole Dad movement really killed this site. Ghost1 you’re a dad too but at least you’re a horrible father. All these look at my kid threads really squeeze the air out of what this site is supposed to be.

Then you have our resident dirtbags becoming positive. Genocide & Badweather sobering up & getting their lives together makes me not want to read their post anymore. Strikta is still pathetic but I think he passed away. Even Hush is being more positive and we can’t have that.

I’ve harped on this we need more youth. 75% of us are 30 and up and we have grown up responsibilities. So idk man. I wish things could be as they were but people grow up.

Amen
11-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Fucking Aero, man. Resident dirt bags, LOL.

Hahaha.

Ghost1
11-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Honestly I think a large part of the inactivity is due to me not posting much. No braggo or anything. You keep the site interesting but I keep the site active. My Discussion thread views alone can generate a resurgence.

Also I think the whole Dad movement really killed this site. Ghost1 you’re a dad too but at least you’re a horrible father. All these look at my kid threads really squeeze the air out of what this site is supposed to be.

Then you have our resident dirtbags becoming positive. Genocide & Badweather sobering up & getting their lives together makes me not want to read their post anymore. Strikta is still pathetic but I think he passed away. Even Hush is being more positive and we can’t have that.

I’ve harped on this we need more youth. 75% of us are 30 and up and we have grown up responsibilities. So idk man. I wish things could be as they were but people grow up.

the first highlighted portion is obviously inaccurate, but why haven't you been posting?

with regard to the second, what is the site supposed to be?

Lenox
11-02-2018, 03:11 PM
ok see you soon knuck

an len im just gauging everyones thoughts? u enjoying the site lately brah>?

yea it’s dope like always. Besides the fact I can’t win a battle here

Lenox
11-02-2018, 03:12 PM
I think it has a point where no one wants to maintain it

Look at UPN. I mean yeah people still log in, but there aren’t spikes in activity. The NBL not making it even half a season with the momentum and backing it had are evidence that the next run of a league (if there is one) might be the last.

Veritas has no stamina anymore, Hush is too developed of a character, Bags life isn’t garbage, and everyone else is following that same evolution or becoming stagnant.

As much as it’s a community that’s been around a long time, even the appeal of conversing with known personalities is getting old. We’ve all talked and argued about most everything we’d care to. Even disc is getting played like battle bars.

I’m here strictly out of habit tbh, like the impulse to check Facebook

Fair points. This is depressing

Lenox
11-02-2018, 03:13 PM
I mean, RB’s pretty dope rn, activity decent too. So if we can do it then obviously the activity will swing back around to u guys. It always seems to

Ghost1
11-02-2018, 03:41 PM
rb is pretty dope rn?

u have forfeited what little credibility on this matter I afforded you prior to that egregious statement.

Aero
11-02-2018, 04:21 PM
the first highlighted portion is obviously inaccurate, but why haven't you been posting?

with regard to the second, what is the site supposed to be?

I work for myself now so I don’t have the time to troll like I did when I was in office.

The site is supposed to be filled with super competitive characters. Whether it be competitive boarding, battling, slut acquisition. We all get along now which is cool but boarders are becoming people as opposed to characters.

Ie John Dillinger makes a thread wanting to off himself. Most of the advice is genuine. Years ago we would’ve told him to off himself or at the very least be thinking of a way to use it as a punchline.

Destroyer
11-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Hmmm i still come here because I’ve been conversing and maintaining a relationship with some of these dudes for the better part of ten years
Like, I’d add hush and bags and a lot of others on Facebook if I was gay

uh-oh
11-02-2018, 05:09 PM
as someone who never leaves the discussion forum i have noticed 0 difference of late. its felt the same for a couple years now, with the most activity going on around the election when everyone was complaining about politics and religion threads lol

Joe Metts
11-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Site is worse I’ve ever seen it. Instead of kids trying to fit in it is now adults.

Super sad actually.

Qualm
11-02-2018, 05:45 PM

Gotta be honest, this forum feels like an AA meeting sometimes

Aero
11-02-2018, 05:47 PM
Site is worse I’ve ever seen it. Instead of kids trying to fit in it is now adults.

Super sad actually.

Yikes

Eŋg
11-02-2018, 05:49 PM
ive observed a causal relationship in the correlative efforts of knuck's frequent posting and the site going to shit.

as our resident assassin janitor i would like you to act accordingly, bagga.

Smod of War
11-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Why’s the site like this?

1. Hush/Knuck/Cred - All put in a combined effort to kill and make a mockery of the NBL. The most disorganized and lazy league season we’ve yet to see. No archive for closed battles? Just one big pile of shit. When the mods don’t care, the battlers don’t. It shouldn’t be that way but it isnand we all know that. No mags? Oh a video of hush flicking his wrist and squinting at the camera? Oh a podcast degrading all of Jabsri Blacks bars and pointless chatter about hating gun bars? Oh goodie! I can go on and on but you 3 legit destroyed this seasons NBL, as if it was a weird plan to purposely kill text and kill the site.

2. You guys took how long to ban the LGI guy? - So you let an obvious dis troll run wild for weeks on the site, calling people nigger and *** and all this tasteless shit, yet we ban chyeah for shit talking to Cred? Lol get real. LGI contributed to the sites death but you people allowed it to happen. He had a lot of rep, that usually means he’s an alias of an admin or mod. Again, all a part of a sick plan to kill the site. Had to be bags or Knuck. Knuck loves creating new characters.

3. Veritas - Legit fuckin cancerous poison to the site. All posts are the legit same, say the same damn thing. Broken fuckin record. Please develop some sort of personality and become interesting.

4. Amen - still trying to suck cock althewhile talking shit to the same ones who’s cock he’s trying to suck. Bags, Knuck, Veritas, hush, etc. good grief this list could legit be never ending.

5. Genocide making threads

6. Knucklehead & all of his cringy characters

7. Bags need to post more comedy

8. big baby needs to post more comedy

9.. Aero needs to battle & post more comedy

10. More people need to vote against Destroyer

uh-oh
11-02-2018, 06:48 PM
i repped lets get it whenever i seen him in the red. i didn't see him throwing n bombs around tho? just calling everyone ***'s lmao. but i enjoy when people go against the grain and annoy everyone else here

also, the text side of things must have died, because there has literally been 0 change in the amount of boarding going on in the discussion forum

its always lukewarm at best, with the occasional thread that pops off.

its been that way for years. so i have to assume the text side of things is dying because its just false to claim the discussion forum is going through a lull in activity. its baseline is lull

veritas
11-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Why’s the site like this?

1. Hush/Knuck/Cred - All put in a combined effort to kill and make a mockery of the NBL. The most disorganized and lazy league season we’ve yet to see. No archive for closed battles? Just one big pile of shit. When the mods don’t care, the battlers don’t. It shouldn’t be that way but it isnand we all know that. No mags? Oh a video of hush flicking his wrist and squinting at the camera? Oh a podcast degrading all of Jabsri Blacks bars and pointless chatter about hating gun bars? Oh goodie! I can go on and on but you 3 legit destroyed this seasons NBL, as if it was a weird plan to purposely kill text and kill the site.

2. You guys took how long to ban the LGI guy? - So you let an obvious dis troll run wild for weeks on the site, calling people nigger and *** and all this tasteless shit, yet we ban chyeah for shit talking to Cred? Lol get real. LGI contributed to the sites death but you people allowed it to happen. He had a lot of rep, that usually means he’s an alias of an admin or mod. Again, all a part of a sick plan to kill the site. Had to be bags or Knuck. Knuck loves creating new characters.

3. Veritas - Legit fuckin cancerous poison to the site. All posts are the legit same, say the same damn thing. Broken fuckin record. Please develop some sort of personality and become interesting.

4. Amen - still trying to suck cock althewhile talking shit to the same ones who’s cock he’s trying to suck. Bags, Knuck, Veritas, hush, etc. good grief this list could legit be never ending.

5. Genocide making threads

6. Knucklehead & all of his cringy characters

7. Bags need to post more comedy

8. big baby needs to post more comedy

9.. Aero needs to battle & post more comedy

10. More people need to vote against Destroyer

Who are you an Alias of so that I know who I am adressing?

Allen Knight
11-02-2018, 07:45 PM
thoughts?

Stfu u stupid faggot.

Witty
11-02-2018, 07:55 PM
I still browse most days but usually have no desire to post or partake in threads.

veritas
11-02-2018, 08:13 PM
I am willing to both contend with my accuser and explain my vision.

If my vision has hurt the site I am more than willing to take responsibility for it.

I await my accuser and any interest in my words.

Inno
11-02-2018, 08:16 PM
I’m not listed, good. I coast with the most.

Sites always down during these months, just so happens it was preceded by a bunch LLB.

Destroyer
11-02-2018, 08:27 PM
I don’t know who it is, veritas, but clearly it’s a very troubled individual

veritas
11-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Well...whoever he is, he acts as an expert while attacking behind an Alias. So this cowardice betrays the effectiveness of his stance as the expert.

Show yourself.

dull boy
11-02-2018, 10:56 PM
he acts as an expert while attacking behind an Alias. So this cowardice betrays the effectiveness of his stance as the expert.

Irony.

veritas
11-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Irony.

The real irony is that of you misrepresenting my words while trying to claim irony.

I am an expert and I am not an alias.

Call me and let’s chat. 6019173913

dull boy
11-02-2018, 11:13 PM
The real irony is that of you misrepresenting my words while trying to claim irony.

I am an expert and I am not an alias.

Call me and let’s chat. 6019173913

I have no desire to call you. I don’t find what you say to be of expert caliber, but that’s literally subjective and wouldn’t want to lose this nonexistent debate because I ‘slandered’ you (told you my opinion).

veritas
11-02-2018, 11:21 PM
I have no desire to call you. I don’t find what you say to be of expert caliber, but that’s literally subjective and wouldn’t want to lose this nonexistent debate because I ‘slandered’ you (told you my opinion).

There is a debate. The debate is that you made claims of no substance which were slanderous towards my professional work. It may have been your opinion, but it is a fact that it happened. So I am just trying to understand where you are coming from.

Unless when I said you are the sort of client that believes he is smarter than the therapist?

If you refuse to have legit discussion, don’t blame me for appearing not deep enough for your unique thought processes. Fair?

dull boy
11-03-2018, 08:31 AM
There is a debate. The debate is that you made claims of no substance which were slanderous towards my professional work. It may have been your opinion, but it is a fact that it happened. So I am just trying to understand where you are coming from.

Unless when I said you are the sort of client that believes he is smarter than the therapist?

If you refuse to have legit discussion, don’t blame me for appearing not deep enough for your unique thought processes. Fair?

I’m not a client. You aren’t a therapist, and if you are, your boarding habits as a therapist garner no respect from me.

veritas
11-03-2018, 08:58 AM
I’m not a client. You aren’t a therapist, and if you are, your boarding habits as a therapist garner no respect from me.

Let us a remember that you initiated all of this. The fact that I am a therapist (your respect aside) is irrefutable. The fact that you act like a patient is up for debate.

So either stop trying to engage with me or be real or kick rocks. One of the three little guy.

Is that fair?

dull boy
11-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Let us a remember that you initiated all of this. The fact that I am a therapist (your respect aside) is irrefutable. The fact that you act like a patient is up for debate.

So either stop trying to engage with me or be real or kick rocks. One of the three little guy.

Is that fair?

Let us remember. Irrefutable. Act like a patient. Stop trying. Little guy.

Flow
11-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Bannanas

veritas
11-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Let us remember. Irrefutable. Act like a patient. Stop trying. Little guy.

I literally had a patient mockingly repeat me in the parroting manner you just did yesterday. Like i said...patient is up for debate.

dull boy
11-03-2018, 04:57 PM
I literally had a patient mockingly repeat me in the parroting manner you just did yesterday. Like i said...patient is up for debate.

Literally? Or could it be subjective?

DMS
11-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Idk if someone said this already, but shoulda said, “How’s the SITE,LOOKING good?”

veritas
11-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Literally? Or could it be subjective?

Lol literally man. I promise.

Amen
11-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Who are you an Alias of so that I know who I am adressing?

Zelph.

Dope girl
11-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Hey loves, How y'all doing

veritas
11-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Zelph.

Oh, well....

Just one thing: everything I said on the podcast about you is now come to light. The prophecy is fulfilled.

I never did anything but be cool with you. This was in poor taste brother.

Please respond so we may continue this dicusssion or not.

This was a wrong move on your part homey.

dull boy
11-03-2018, 10:12 PM
I never did anything but be cool with you.

Subjectively.

veritas
11-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Literally.

Witty
11-03-2018, 11:36 PM
I have to defend Veritas.

That man said a few words to me, in a phone call, which allowed my life to be on the course it is currently on. Legitimately.

I will always defend him.

I love dullboy tho.

veritas
11-03-2018, 11:56 PM

That man said a few words to me, in a phone call, which allowed my life to be on the course it is currently on. Legitimately.

I love dullboy tho.

I love him too. Thank you, Fox. Your words have honored me.

dull boy
11-04-2018, 12:52 AM

I love dullboy tho.

What did he say?

Veritas, to me, doesn’t come across as real. He’s presumptuous and condescending. I tend to trust people less the more conviction they exhibit, especially if I don’t respect their opinion or how they go about delivering it. The tactics he employs in casual conversation are controlling and manipulative. It’s almost like a running joke. Vintage Veritas. I swear I thought he was an alias or character.

veritas
11-04-2018, 01:18 AM
What did he say?

Veritas, to me, doesn’t come across as real. He’s presumptuous and condescending. I tend to trust people less the more conviction they exhibit, especially if I don’t respect their opinion or how they go about delivering it. The tactics he employs in casual conversation are controlling and manipulative. It’s almost like a running joke. Vintage Veritas. I swear I thought he was an alias or character.

Here you communicate the paragraph I have been waiting for. Shame it took so long and had to have witty proxy it.

You speak very harsh of me. You speak very highly of yourself.

Now we have some meat to sink our teeth into though.

You speak of these tactics I use in casual conversation being controlling and manipulative, yet I have literally asked you to honor me with REAL conversation and you refuse. All the while mischaracrerizing me and slandering me.

I am merely being honest and real here. As I have been. It has been you with the axe to grind. I just want to get to know you man.

You can accept the invite or keep following me around from thread to thread acting like a borderline emo teen girl who just broke up with her boyfriend but don’t want him to like no one else or get any attention from anyone else.

That’s wack demon tactics man. Stop it.

uh-oh
11-04-2018, 01:45 AM
both of you end this tomfoolery posthaste

veritas
11-04-2018, 01:51 AM
both of you end this tomfoolery posthaste

I have been trying to for days now, Jim.

Ghost1
11-05-2018, 09:55 AM
how u think the sites doing v>?

Amen
11-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Do you just want to read someones posts asking you to come back for your ego? Or the fact that NC is dying because you don't post anymore?

Or are you legit genuinely curious as to how feel people are feeling about the state of NC?

What's the end game here?

Serious question.

veritas
11-05-2018, 11:20 AM
how u think the sites doing v>?

It is fighting my vision, Anthony. But it always has. Right now, it is experiencing the Holliday lull and growing pains.

Overall long term, less quantity of posts, but higher quality. The beefs have become more articulate and thought out. Most people’s lives are improving.

There are still some things that need to be worked on.

This makes sense to me. I hope it does to you. If it doesn’t let me know and I will Elab.

Ghost1
11-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Do you just want to read someones posts asking you to come back for your ego? Or the fact that NC is dying because you don't post anymore?

Or are you legit genuinely curious as to how feel people are feeling about the state of NC?

What's the end game here?

Serious question.

well firstly I haven't left? secondly I still post? thirdly I hadn't even stated my perspective as to the sites current state .....so assuming my frame of mind while falsely constructing all of the necessary background to make a hypotheses even possible is uh.......fucking retarded.

so if you want to ask a "serious question" why don't you give yourself some time to have serious thoughts before wasting my fucking time.

uh-oh
11-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Veritas refuses to psycho analyze me because he knows it will bring about his destruction. He doesnt want to peer into the mind of god, he would rather worship a false one created to slander me.

Diode
11-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Veritas refuses to psycho analyze me because he knows it will bring about his destruction. He doesnt want to peer into the mind of god, he would rather worship a false one created to slander me.

oh, i like this one.

let's run with it.

veritas
11-05-2018, 12:09 PM
oh, i like this one.

let's run with it.

Anything you would like to see happen? Or just free roll/flow type of situation?

Diode
11-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Anything you would like to see happen? Or just free roll/flow type of situation?

dealer's choice. i'm intrigued.

veritas
11-05-2018, 01:29 PM
dealer's choice. i'm intrigued.

Ok I will play offense initially then. Hang on.

veritas
11-05-2018, 01:33 PM

No. I would love you. You just aren’t ready. So it would be a waste of our time, Jim.

Let the church of the forlorn say amen.

PancakeBrah
11-05-2018, 05:49 PM
I think the website is doing well.

Ghost1
11-05-2018, 06:19 PM
DB joined desultory. Pretty good. Should come see? Check it out?

big baby
11-06-2018, 01:44 AM

ye Pancakebruh come c

Diode
11-06-2018, 07:17 AM

Aaaaand the real intent of the thread is drawn out.

Still trying to make that a thing?

dull boy
11-06-2018, 07:19 AM

I think it technically is a thing.

Subjectively.

Amen
11-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Literally.

Exis
11-06-2018, 07:21 AM
^^I agree, surprisingly...

Exis
11-06-2018, 07:22 AM
With both lol, Amen jumped in there...

Ghost1
11-06-2018, 11:35 AM

why would I make a thread about the state of netcees if my only intent was lure one single user, that seldomly posts here, to a group messaging app consisting of 3 people?

not sure what "thing" u are under the impression I am trying to create but uh.......its been accomplished.

its not a forum....its a group text of people I enjoy talking to from time to time

personally I'm not really enjoying the content or management of the site at this time but I just wanted to gauge everyone elses opinions to see if my perspective was jaded.

every person that responded said the site was dead or dying aside from uh oh who literally is incapable of doing anything but disagreeing with popular consensus.

im not here to make suggestions to help or to theorize as to why the site isn't enjoyable for myself and others......just was feeling that it wasn't enjoyable and wondered if others felt the same.

I hope it gets better but if not that would be ok too.

Diode
11-06-2018, 11:40 AM
why would I make a thread about the state of netcees if my only intent was lure one single user, that seldomly posts here, to a group messaging app consisting of 3 people?

not sure what "thing" u are under the impression I am trying to create but uh.......its been accomplished.

its not a forum....its a group text of people I enjoy talking to from time to time

personally I'm not really enjoying the content or management of the site at this time but I just wanted to gauge everyone elses opinions to see if my perspective was jaded.

every person that responded said the site was dead or dying aside from uh oh who literally is incapable of doing anything but disagreeing with popular consensus.

im not here to make suggestions to help or to theorize as to why the site isn't enjoyable for myself and others......just was feeling that it wasn't enjoyable and wondered if others felt the same.

oh ok

uh-oh
11-06-2018, 11:56 AM

The main things i disagree with

White rappers (eminem included) being anything other than terrible.

Liberal politics

Jesus existing

Uhh

Alot of new hip hop being good.

Flacco not being the GOAT

big baby in general

Thats pretty much all i can think of. But just know none of it is on purpose. These are my actual thoughts. I just disagree with alot of you guys, its not to just disagree.

And im not arguing the site isnt MEH. im arguing that it has been for years, this isnt a new occurrance because of anything in particular. When its presented like its because of a,b, or c, i find that hard to get behind because again, it was shit before a, b and c

John Dillinger
11-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Flacco ass