PDA

View Full Version : Confahdentz vs Metaphorical Maniac

God Of War
01-27-2013, 01:06 PM
posted on 12/22/01

The Confahdentz One

i see your VIZIONZ but through ya wins and losses i can see you got too much CONFAHDENTZ/ it's obvious i'ma emerge promanetly dominant/ i got ya baby moms suckin my dick wit the same mouth she kiss ya daughter wit/
claimin you gonna EAT everyone at dhh/ you did in a way ya losses lookin OVERWEIGHT/
you steppin ta me seekin victory forget it/ ya wins ain't even SLIM them fuckaz is ANOREXIC/
since you can't eat anyone i guess it's kinda hard ta live/ but look at ya style you can't SPIT you just DROOL like retarded kids/ i think now i know what ya problem is/
ya aimin to high drop ya standards lower/ just stick ta battlin wack flowaz and no show-ers/
fuck what you say regardless you ain't even an artist ya style is artless plainly garbage/ not even worth the ink in ya printers cartridge/ i gotta throw you in a bag and run outside before the trash truck starts it's departin/
don't get angry cuase you keep gettin soned/ cuase you throw punches like a one armed boxer you know how it's gonna come/
ya skillz ain't professional nuttin about you says exceptional/ frontin like you intellectual when a stupid bitch like MYA can get THE BEST OF YOU/
you try ta spit complex but you just to simple black/ you could pull out ya sister's WEAVE and you still couldn't RIP A TRACK/
so why you steppin trick, i'm ambidexterous/ don't matta which hand got the mic i'm still wreckin shit/
i know it's easy fo you ta take a L cuase you've always had tough luck/ like i said before steppin to them lryical allstarz you get up

dam

Confahdentz aka The Confahdentz One

I’ll handle this herb,when I strangle his nerves,when I spit 1 line will Dismantle his verse -)))))
Cuz I find this fun……… like playin a game of search…….…when I scramble his words -)))))
When I start to kill……..i tear frames,meta you better guard ya grill,thinking you can crumble my lines?…..
Son I got bars of steel -)))))
Make you catch wreck when I throw you threw windows of cars and shields,ya heart gets spilled -)))))
After this Battle, Wizdumz gonnah be putten Confahdentz murdered meta in the news letter -)))))
I’ll leave ya crew severed……..think about quiten this match vs Confahdentz….son you better -)))))
This kid must have lost his faith….i’ll toss this fake,….cus he just as soft as cake -)))))
I’ve already proven ya wack yo……..cus I’m ahead of ya time….and already seen that you’ll be
Loosin this battle -)))))
Ya just as garbage as ya text shit rhymes…..i already serverd Metaphorical like a burger store……
So who’s next in line -)))))
Puncture ya chest-n-spine……..,wit the darts I’m releasing……..hit you so hard……..the After Shocks’ll……..
Stop ya heart from Beatin -)))))
I already killed Metaphorical……..he’s far from breathin……..when it comes to battlen……..Confahdents is
Hard to beat kid ))))))
No wonder this kats surrender….cus I smash contenders……..stepping to me?….this maniac was Definitaly warned….
That I’m heavenly armed -)))))
Lyrical all stars the illest?……..please I’ll destroy ya whole squad son……..think you can stop con?……..
Cus like sidewalks and pavements….
You’ll get walked on -)))))
I’m wreckin herbs……..should I go on…….cus from my first line……..i already know I crushed Metaphorical….
Wit the second word -)))))
With that wack shit meta spitten……..i cant believe he dare to step to me -)))))
Cus I got a habit of eatin rappers…..so don’t think I wont spare the next emcee -)))))
I’ll murder ya shit wit half a sentence……..bash ya limbs in……..i doubt this kats can even stand ground…….
After I smashed his calf and tendons -)))))
Fuckin foster kid……..even ya dad and momz knew you was a faggot before they had you……..
No wonder they took you off
The Roster List -)))))
Stepping to Confahdentz……..you’ll get tossed vertically……..after I win……..let’s just say this lost’ll be…….
Ya worst defeat……..verses me -)))))

Battle Record 30-11-0