PDA

View Full Version : just what I figured

Chyeahhh!!!
08-27-2013, 10:08 PM
a weak faggot in the position of power who forces his authority rather than enforces it. Putting me here makes you no more stronger than the weakling you already are and will continue to be. I don't hide in bunkers, I ride my city proudly and am myself 100% of the time while you cry text rivers on a computer all day and your greatest achievement is "owning this domain and that domain". Hope that shit puts food in your kids mouth when the time comes, otherwise ya'll can knock me all you want for investing in things that will invest in me and my family far past the shit you guys idolize, just remember that those things are temporary, the sun won't make it grow and you won't get full off of it or be able to use it to protect your family when the time comes. I didn't break any rules but if me being here is a testament of my individualism and attests to me doing me and not being a follower, then so be it. I stand by everything I said and then some.

Rebel to the End

Diode
08-29-2013, 09:23 AM
holy shit how did i miss this

Jim Blaze
08-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Loooooooooooool

Rawn M.D.
08-29-2013, 11:40 AM
Chyeaahhh u n I agree

God Of War
08-29-2013, 03:23 PM
a weak faggot in the position of power who forces his authority rather than enforces it. Putting me here makes you no more stronger than the weakling you already are and will continue to be. I don't hide in bunkers, I ride my city proudly and am myself 100% of the time while you cry text rivers on a computer all day and your greatest achievement is "owning this domain and that domain". Hope that shit puts food in your kids mouth when the time comes, otherwise ya'll can knock me all you want for investing in things that will invest in me and my family far past the shit you guys idolize, just remember that those things are temporary, the sun won't make it grow and you won't get full off of it or be able to use it to protect your family when the time comes. I didn't break any rules but if me being here is a testament of my individualism and attests to me doing me and not being a follower, then so be it. I stand by everything I said and then some.

Rebel to the End

actually you dont follow rules there for your imprisoned

soon as you decide to follow the same rules eryone else has to then ur good

until then no one really cares

Ghost1
08-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Without laws we r but animals chyyyin.

God Of War
08-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Without laws we r but animals chyyyin.

bags is the sheriff

...the Nagger
08-29-2013, 03:28 PM
yo chyeah you need an attorney?

God Of War
08-29-2013, 03:29 PM
yo chyeah you need an attorney?

i think he has rawn

Split
08-29-2013, 06:01 PM
Cyeahhh I hear you. I show my individualism and not being a follower all the time by speeding in school zones and claiming more charitable donations on my taxes than I actually have made

Sharp
08-29-2013, 06:51 PM
al sharkton and warthog williamsburg to the board room

Rawn M.D.
08-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Motions filed

veritas
08-30-2013, 11:29 AM
would you like to play a game of chess?

Rawn M.D.
08-30-2013, 01:28 PM
at least u guys get to post, lol