PDA

View Full Version : Lyrical Miracle vs. GreenThumb (ROUND 2)

God Of War
01-27-2013, 01:38 PM
posted on 8/16/01

greenthumb

Re: Lyrical Miracle vs. GreenThumb (ROUND 2)
lryically handicapped hopin for a miracle, murdered the flesh now he livin in the spiritual
you couldnt win channelin ya spirits lyrics through a medium even if it was eminem
i battle satan when i see him after i cease breathin an teach him the meanin of bringin heat
im the heat bringer, you die by the heat like corey stringer, im meaner than a pit wit rabies
im eatin you ladies no if ands or maybes, you couldnt blaze me smokin my ass out
i cast doubt in your own mind wether your rhyme is better is than mine
emcees get served like lunchlines hit wit high impact punchlines, i crack backs vertabrae n spines
make ya neck snap turn ya head back so you can witness me kickin ya ass, in fact
i cut you in half, divide you by two you do the math...
yo you hold the mic like a man with no thumbs droppin shit lookin dumb
i spit fire from line one till im done, you out gunned with nowhere to run
we can travel back in time to ancient egypt battle in sanskrit an have the pharaohe judge it
read mine n love it, take yours n shove it sideways where the sun dont shine
my rhyme sever your trachea now you talkin in signs...
it dont take eyes in ya ass to see shit proper it dont take a medical doctor to tell you deceased
i kick iller shit in my sleep, im your digital master like a mix engineer
ima end this here, killin you premature like abortion by scortchin ya infantile style in the womb prenatal
i vandalize verbs n twist words inta combinations that fatal
i stay attached to mics like umbilical cords to the naval, i cut the cord to your microphone
you aint holdin your own, like a surrogate mother, thumbs rip you like no other

vs.

Lyrical Miracle no1

AY YO,

I remain bleak wit ryhmes "acidic" enough to "stain bleach"/
and the reason this lame peep cant "feel me" is cause he cant reach/and dont blame me if I totally wreck this clown/his bitch ass shouldnt challenged me to a 2nd round/He should've learned from the first/instead of taken a turn for the worst/ and now he's gonna end up ridin in a urn or a hurst/I'm burnin yo verse wit enough heat to make Keith "Sweat"/ Yo "musty" flows need "deodarant" and I know your "Secret"/ your "strong enough For A woman, but made for a man"/ I'm choppin yo verse up like there was a blade in my hand/Of stainless steel to deliver the swift death of a painless kill/You tryin get famous battlin me but after this loss you'll remain nameless still/And the only reason "Kurupt" thought "It's Over"
is because it wasnt my turn yet/I turn heads wit heat from lyrics that make niggaz "burn wet"/"GreenThumb?" that sounds like the name of a wack Superhero/I heard you were good but it looks like yo skill drooped-to-zero//My styles grimey and killin emcees define/and you fail to suprise me/ cause yo styles "older" than "Ronald Isley"/ For you to even think you can win is an insult to my name/and from the first battle the results will remain/

GAME OVER.............................................. ..........

"Friends come and go but enemies accumulate"