PDA

View Full Version : Fucka American handegg

Witty
11-17-2018, 10:46 PM
We just beat the immortals.

Faggots.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-6401495/Ireland-16-9-New-Zealand-Wing-Jacob-Stockdale-scores-try-game-hosts-win.html#comments

uh-oh
11-17-2018, 11:03 PM
dope. new zealand should know better than to have a white devil leading the haka

whenever i look at rugby i just imagine how different it would be if they had black people from florida in it

but word props witty. the fact that i have a peripheral knowledge of the all blacks and know they are/were/always are (i think) basically the best rugby has to offer means i sorta understand that this is a pretty big win

don't you irish fuckers have a completely insane sport though? im blanking on it now and thinking maybe im just making it up. considering i forget every aspect of it, and every example i want to throw out seems like i'm just creating them in my head

Witty
11-17-2018, 11:08 PM
dope. new zealand should know better than to have a white devil leading the haka

whenever i look at rugby i just imagine how different it would be if they had black people from florida in it

but word props witty. the fact that i have a peripheral knowledge of the all blacks and know they are/were/always are (i think) basically the best rugby has to offer means i sorta understand that this is a pretty big win

don't you irish fuckers have a completely insane sport though? im blanking on it now and thinking maybe im just making it up. considering i forget every aspect of it, and every example i want to throw out seems like i'm just creating them in my head

You are either talking about Gaelic football or Hurling...both are pretty brutal.

uh-oh
11-17-2018, 11:22 PM
yea i think it was hurling i was thinking of

just swinging sticks like madmen