PDA

View Full Version : NGT 2018 ROUND 2 MAG: LETS GET PERSONAL

For Battling
11-20-2018, 08:58 PM
Introduction

Well guys here we are, round 2 of the NGT 2018! Last round was actually a great turnout with only one no show, with the forum at its current state - id say one no show is hella good. Unfukwitable you no good sumbitch idk why you sign up for shit when you always no show. Suckadick. This week should be getting very interesting and a bit personal with the round 2 gimmicks. I thought it’d be good to spice things up a little, that BLM vs. KKK battle should be a really good read.

Round 1 Battle Reviews

Thor vs. Loki

Well turns out Loki is a no good sumbitch who waited until the very last minute to key up a verse and then oh boy guess what happened next?! Motherfucker says his little laptop croaked and lost his verse. I call BS, but it’s all good - a NS is usually expected from this person so it all evens out. Thor on the other hand sent a pretty decent verse, and I thank him for showing up to the battle. Thor came up with the easy win here, nothing else left to say.

Thanos vs. The Hulk

This was a nice battle here, props to both participants for showing up and posting good verses. The boy THANOSSSSSSS came out swinging here! An unexpected alias dropped arguable one of the best verses of the round, that’s the kind of shit I like to see. The Hulk definitely had some good material in his verse but the voters felt it was a bit rushed. Thanos took more time with his and ended up shutting out his opponent.

The Punisher vs. Daredevil

I believe this was the first battle to get posted and opened up for votes. Both of these guys get major credit for showing up early and providing a slugfest to the fans. The Punnanysher had a decent verse here but failed to really capitalize on the whole gimmick idea. Daredevil seemed a lot more experienced with this kind of work, and posted a verse that was well appreciated and was loved by the people. Good job to both but Daredevil came out with the clear win.

Black Panther vs. Mantis

Fuck Mantis. Black Panther dropped a nice verse with some really good lines that effectively dissed his opponents character. Using direct references from the movies and incorporating them in with solid punchlines. Mantis sent me the most disappointing bullshit I’ve ever seen. Funny as hell, but stupid and well I have nothing else to say. Great job Mantis. Black Panther got the W here.

Spider-Man vs. Venom

Here was another nice showing by both competitors. Spider-Man came out swinging pretty nicely here and ended up winning, Venoms verse seemed a bit rushed and lacked substance on the gimmick portion.

Captain America vs. Iron Man

Props! I wanna sincerely thank Iron Man for filling in sort of last minute and dropping a pretty decent verse, that was a nice closer you had bro. Captain America had a very good verse here, he took more time and came correct on this one. He got the win, Captain America.

Wolverine vs. Cyclops

This was a good battle here, I had Wolverine winning it but it was a super close one. It’s a shame that this battle only collected 5 total votes, fuck You idiots who didn’t take the time to vote. You’re liars and lack integrity. Both of these guys had nice lines, but Wolverine seemed to have capitalized on dissing his opponents gimmick more effectively. Wolverine gets the win here.

NO SHOW SHINE - MAGNETO

Unfortunately, Magneto was no shown on a really good verse. Some really dope shit was dropped by this guy. Props on that!

QUOTABLES ARE BOLDED

well if it isnt my old arch nemesis, Lieutenant Dan
If there was an award for suckin human dick, you'd get it man
I've dismantled nukes, shredded tanks, had batallions of dead troops at my feet
and where they've failed, for some 1 in a billion chance... you will succeed??
I scoff at your efforts Charles, I'm the true meaning of evil
if I show you any mercy it's bcuz FOX studio's needed a sequel
I'll crash yah X wing into Trump's west wing and hope he's in office
and MAGA when both you apes share the same fate as Stephen Hawkins
Proffessor of what? School for the Young and Gifted? u hopeless chump
Jubilee's a talentless cuckhold and Wolverine is hold as fuck
my feature movie is in the making, yours? development limbo
old and new fans know me
new fans look at you think you're Mr. Clean in a taxi for cripples
top 10 villain, but in the ring I'm a fuckin gawd b
these hands will sit this retard down, I got them cerebral paws, see
lets talk powers, I can manipulate magnetic fields down to molecules
and you're a psychic....yeah when we want our palms read we all will dial you
my bitch a ten, try and cop her platinum and she'll still clown dude
come on my block tryna earn some Quick silver, my son'll run circles around you
the Earths' got a nickel core, you're in a aluminum chair, shall I put it in bold
you're out of your element, if only for the fact they're all elements that I control
but we can scrap, I got knuckles made of brass to put you on yah ass, yowzers
incase you aint notice, I just bodied you with 8 metal without using my powers
and yah gunbars don't apply for obv reasons, I got this in the bag wit ease bro
so all yah lines bout you loadin up shells in the Mag...neato

Top Punches

HERE ARE ROUND 1’s BEST PUNCHES IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

the Earths' got a nickel core, you're in a aluminum chair, shall I put it in bold
you're out of your element, if only for the fact they're all elements that I control

top 10 villain, but in the ring I'm a fuckin gawd b
these hands will sit this retard down, I got them cerebral paws, see

If cash moves I blast dudes. u don't know the Half, newbie
You ain't got the Stones; Banner scared to show the Green like the last movie

u got the cannon out? Stop it. You could arm w/ rockets & K's, dude
Even Stark brought out the Big Metal, yet still the Iron couldn't save you

Just like a fuck boy to do anything to impress a pussy,nigga move on
He’s itching to fuck, so much so this weirdo walks around with a glove on

frankly u scared, whole family dyin’ left u sad with despair
now ur forced to live w/ this loss even longer than u had been with theirs

first you Navy Seal then agent S.H.I.E.L.D? still gettin’ beat to a pulp
ur logos seen the result.. two black eyes & only 3 remaining teeth in ur skull

I’ve had enough brushes with death to paint a canvas
Choke you till your eyes pop out of your head, then you’ll really be Praying, Mantis

Sandman? The vulture? Pick a foe bitch I'm floorin’ em easy
He ain't Hardy just an actor that needs a foreign parasite to beat me

Pepper Pots has NO tits! fuck bras she needs no back wires
bitch should be getting served in steak houses cross the states she’s so Flat Iron

Someone tell this bitch to yield. He doesn’t stand a chance in the field
Tlk abt a last line of defense? Capt, we both knw u aren’t shit w/o ur S.H.I.E.L.D

That’s when fighting matters, your long in the tooth and still not nice with tactics,
Cyclops, you simply don’t compare to Wolvie...incisor status

Feral dog never had a chance w/ Jean, should've known ya part..
You're immortal, but it's too bad that Healing Factor couldnt fix a broken heart

You created to be THE Killing Machine but height was an inch..
& How were you Weapon X but use 'Claw & Bite' tactics that make ya fight like a bitch?

Cypher Feed

Ryno vs. Juggernaut

i'll grab the clip, step to me & u gettin blasted bitch
u'll see a pow at jughead...but this aint a comic strip
cool, would’ve been dope if ended better
Fuck ya broad, got her like niagra falls by the draws
treat her puss like ya powers, goin head first through her walls
lmao nice
u best ryno? please we know he's a damn liar
these shots'll put '2 in ya jug'...now ur a fkn vampire
nice again
Got the boys on speed dial, if i call they know im pissed
if u slip naut, i've got homies that'll surround u w/ instruments
fuckin dope, damn Ryno you’re on your shit
Run at me if u want to, when the guns gettin' raised ya dead
if he comes at me w/ a 'head of steam', my hollows grazed his head
ok here

Ryno Dope verse man, sorry this is the only credit you got for it but you’re the only one who participated. Keep writing at this caliber and you’ll be champing shit left and right. Props

Predictions

Black Lives Matter vs. KKK

This battle right here contains two dope text heads who I believe will fit their parts perfectly. This is my pick for potential BOTW, and it’ll be a pleasure to read if both competitors come out swinging. I love the concept of this battle because it’s a very controversial topic and I believe some unexpected truths will be revealed, and the battlers will write their bars with passion. This will be an extremely close one, but I’m gonna go with BLM 55/45

Adolf Hitler vs. Saddam Hussein

Well we’re left with the top 8 competitors of the tournament so uh yeah of course this is gonna be a dope battle as well. Tons of ammo on both of these dictators, I’m sure that both battlers will capitalize on dissing their opponents alias and make this a battle to remember. I really look forward to this one. This should be a close call but I’m gonna go ahead and say Adolf Hitler 60/40

Kim Jong Un vs. Fidel Castro

Yet again, we have two dope text heads slugging it out with another 2 well known dictators who have tonssssss of ammo against them. I hope these guys decide to drop the max 16, but I’m certain whatever they decide to do will be sure to impress the crowd. This is gonna be close, but I’m gonna day Kim Jong Un 55/45

Donald Trump vs. Barack Obama

HERE WE GO! Controversy, ahh I love it. Here’s another battle where I believe some hidden truths will be exposed on both Trump & Obama. There is tons of ammo on both of these guys and the two battlers in this matchup had amazing verses last round. I think the favorite in this one is Donald Trump....but I’m gonna go with the upset and say Barack Obama 55/45

Outro

Well that’s all folks, I hope voting gets a bit better this week and let’s get verses in on time! I’ll keep dishing out these mags as long as you guys rebuttal with dope verses and timely voting. Holla.

For Battling
11-20-2018, 08:59 PM
Sharp SiK Black Mask Seyance Blanco Bishop Sho Money EMG serge T Zuch Universe Papi Balanced Meth Slechtn Mike Wrecka Atomic Greed Tettris Sn00p fraze iSpaz Bust Bash Bomb Bard Seanzo Packed Graves MetaSin Resin M-I-C Frank Metts Paradigm Ronin Useless Suthaveli ill nik-A Wavy Crockett Frac Fracture Knux @Sour joog Ghost1 Hush Cashius Cred Strikta Junto Tic murda sho @Muff veritas Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration Resin MIC God Of War trap For Battling MFtastick @Chyeahh classickERBL Barcotic Plethora King Kenny the OG Jayson Fresh Toil Wanderer 10 Senses dehf Gunplay SuckaFreeCashier Basic M Plot @Bags Razah Maximus Useless Ace Diablo Lenox Cool dead man big baby Witty Amen Sharp Dominate Beyond Neighbor JShazo @Sicc namix Certain Joe Boston Awww Shit RichardCorey yzeOne Diode Damien john hensley Jabari Black Twodrop Lenox DynamiCz Cereal Aero Enbombz Incredible Flow Blue Bayou El Muffin Bongo Bear Grizz Infiltrate Mediocrity WRATH Cashius Knucklehead bleak ORC takem2school Exis BROKE LESNAR murda sho ACTIVATE SELF sraL Diablo Innovator Witty Alvin Karpis Profit Basic M Swerve Krucial Th1rt3en Adonis Fart boof the Munster Answer Chyeahhh!!! Objective Bleu Defiant Lotto Smirk Letterman Schadenfreude Habitat Killing Spree Dia Cyrax Barcotic Larkin Neighbor MMLP KempoMRK Moe Jetts BodySnatcher

Qualm
11-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Hats off for all the effort that goes into this. Is there gonna be a round 2 cypher?

For Battling
11-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Hats off for all the effort that goes into this. Is there gonna be a round 2 cypher?

Hell no lol

Saint
11-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Any alias reveals for the 1st round?

Qualm
11-20-2018, 09:10 PM
Hell no lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgN-vvVVxMA

For Battling
11-20-2018, 09:15 PM
Any alias reveals for the 1st round?

Nah because some of you are actually smart and can decipher your opponent by order or elimination

For Battling
11-20-2018, 09:23 PM
But I think everyone deserves to know that Aero is Mantis

Qualm
11-20-2018, 09:25 PM
I always knew aero was a racist

Ryno
11-20-2018, 09:44 PM
I knew it was Aero smh

Ryno
11-20-2018, 09:50 PM
Dope mag by the way

Ghost1
11-21-2018, 10:32 AM
cerebral paws see?

thought cronus signed out smh

Destroyer
11-21-2018, 10:35 AM
Lmaoooooooo
That’s cro wordplay or I ain’t old...

Ghost1
11-21-2018, 10:40 AM
lmao shit like when the villain in the old cartoons be trying to hide behind a little twig an u can see them clear as day lmfaoo fuckin Boris from Bullwinkle ass

Ghost1
11-21-2018, 10:43 AM
also amazed that someone managed to be more racist than cashius summer classic verse lol. prolly was aero...shame on u.

Blue Bayou
11-21-2018, 12:09 PM
cerebral paws see?

thought cronus signed out smh

I just don't get Zelph.... the guy is nearly always super critical & hard against wordplay but he goes gaga for a paul-z paws-see play.... lmao I just don't get it

Don't think that verse was Barc tbh but who knows

Props on the mag / effort.

For Battling
11-21-2018, 12:37 PM
I just don't get Zelph.... the guy is nearly always super critical & hard against wordplay but he goes gaga for a paul-z paws-see play.... lmao I just don't get it

Don't think that verse was Barc tbh but who knows

Props on the mag / effort.

Because how many times do I have to tell you wordplay extremists that wordplay doesn’t make the punch? It has to be an all around good concept, Punch and tie ins

he aint really w the broads unless hes chilling w a mop
any 1 to give Empire State they like him can fit the building in her twat

It’s sht like this that makes me cringe. It fuckin sucks and gives you wp users a bad name

Amen
11-21-2018, 12:47 PM
Empire State

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

John Dillinger
11-21-2018, 12:57 PM
In new yorrrrrrrk

Destroyer
11-21-2018, 01:43 PM
The fuck is he even attempting there?

Blue Bayou
11-21-2018, 01:43 PM
Because how many times do I have to tell you wordplay extremists that wordplay doesn’t make the punch? It has to be an all around good concept, Punch and tie ins

It’s sht like this that makes me cringe. It fuckin sucks and gives you wp users a bad name

You're forgetting the most important piece of the puzzle fella... cool concept or not (which I do agree with in this case), the wordplay itself has to actually work

Ghost1
11-21-2018, 01:50 PM
The fuck is he even attempting there?

lol legit looking at the shit an thinking man I didn't come here to try an solve a Sudoku puzzle...fucking done trying to interpret this wack bullshit lol

John Dillinger
11-21-2018, 01:54 PM
His opponent was MV and the bar is supposed to read

‘Give M pie or state of mind’

For Battling
11-21-2018, 01:56 PM
You're forgetting the most important piece of the puzzle fella... cool concept or not (which I do agree with in this case), the wordplay itself has to actually work

Yes agreed, it has to work both ways. And in the case with cerebral paisley I think it works perfectly

John Dillinger
11-21-2018, 01:59 PM
Yes agreed, it has to work both ways. And in the case with cerebral paisley I think it works perfectly

Palsy = paws see?

Damn tf kinda lisp you got goin on

For Battling
11-21-2018, 02:01 PM
Do you niggas not know English?

Ghost1
11-21-2018, 02:02 PM
His opponent was MV and the bar is supposed to read

‘Give M pie or state of mind’

fuck that's bad lol

Lenox
11-21-2018, 02:04 PM
Hope your family does in a fire

Ghost1
11-21-2018, 02:04 PM
lmaoooooooo

For Battling
11-21-2018, 02:06 PM
Lmao gone

Amen
11-21-2018, 02:23 PM
I had no idea that empire state shit was a real bar. I thought Sobe was trolling Barc's wordplay in the 1-2 chat LMAO.

What the fuck, looooooooooooool

Blue Bayou
11-21-2018, 03:39 PM
Do you niggas not know English?

Okayyyyyyy so its a deformity/speech impediment issue
...all makes perfect sense now... again I like the idea behind the bar, but paul-z and paws see arent even remotely in the same stratisphere phonetically

All good tho I will officially never ttake any of ur criticisms of wordplay seriously again so this was constructive

John Dillinger
11-21-2018, 03:42 PM
...all makes perfect sense now... again I like the idea behind the bar, but paul-z and paws see arent even remotely in the same stratisphere phonetically

All good tho I will officially never ttake any of ur criticisms of wordplay seriously again so this was constructive

Lolol bro said palsy and paws see works ‘perfectly’

bleak
11-21-2018, 04:08 PM
Yea the L is definitely not silent there

The one you are holding should be tho

For Battling
11-21-2018, 04:40 PM

You Canadian fagits pronounce mouth as mooth so let’s nottttttt talk about speech impediments.

I’m Bostonian

Blue Bayou
11-21-2018, 05:29 PM
Lolol bro said palsy and paws see works ‘perfectly’

I sensed from his NC videos there may be some slight retardation... its confirmed now

Amen
11-22-2018, 09:21 AM
Anything with ou is pronounced as OO.

About is aboot.
Mouth is mooth.
Etc...

Big Bolo
11-22-2018, 09:45 AM
Anything with ou is pronounced as OO.

About is aboot.
Mouth is mooth.
Etc...

Wtf? There's no ou in cerebral, palsy, empire, paws see, m pie or state of mind....another great knowledge post from the all knowing Amen...edit: oh I see you were going off a stupid ass zelph post....ur stupidity is still not justified...

For Battling
11-22-2018, 09:59 AM
Yo who is this nigga? He’s a fickn idiot

sral
11-22-2018, 10:09 AM
cerebral paws, see was HORRID

Zelph obv ghosted that line and thats the only reason he likes it

he's pa-trolling the boulevard right now

Diablo
11-22-2018, 11:10 AM
lmao I've been tryna figure out who might be left going off this list FB had up originally:

1. bleak is still lingering around, so i'm guessing he's still involved. could be wrong, but he votes on shit last round too. winners are more likely to be stuck around and voting than losers, so i'd say he's still in.

2. King Karaoke - didn't see him vote on anything last round, i'm guessing he either no showed or took a first round L. prolyl the former. I don't remember any discussion forum related verses last round so that sounds about right in my head.

3. Blue Bayou - probably still involved. voted last round. style is pretty readily distinguishable.. I reckon he's still amongst us and we'll prob be able to work out who he is when he drops this weekend. lol

4. Aero - eliminated in round one

5. Infiltrate - probably still involved, I don't remember him voting, but I remember a guy last round had a very Inf-like style to their punches. i'll wait and see whats dropped this weekend but i'd say he's still involved.

6. BodySnatcher - I don't remember seeing a Body-esque verse last week tbh, i'm guessing he no-showed round one and eliminated himself. I don't remember him voting either tbh, I reckon your boy is out

7. Flow - i'd say he's still involved. there were some wack verses dropped last round. either him or Killing Spree still left in i'd say

8. Unfukwitable - confirmed out in rd 1, prolly by no show. he never shows up anymore.

John Dillinger
11-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Yo who is this nigga? He’s a fickn idiot

That’s my son

Be easy on him he’s a lil slow in the head

He needa start wearing his helmet but it makes him self conscious

John Dillinger
11-22-2018, 11:24 AM
Karaoke did vote last round

Amen
11-22-2018, 11:51 AM
Wtf? There's no ou in cerebral, palsy, empire, paws see, m pie or state of mind....another great knowledge post from the all knowing Amen...edit: oh I see you were going off a stupid ass zelph post....ur stupidity is still not justified...

What? I was not talking about that word play, idiot.

I was stating a FACT.

John Dillinger
11-22-2018, 12:26 PM
What? I was not talking about that word play, idiot.

I was stating a FACT.

Don’t call my son an idiot or me & you gonna have problems

Big Bolo
11-22-2018, 04:29 PM
The point is you adding a pointless fact to the current argument, for who knows what reason...probably to try and get someone to quote you and lol @ it....boy I'm glad I'm not you...

For Battling
11-22-2018, 05:35 PM
Bleak is winning this shit

That’s a promise