PDA

View Full Version : any diesel engines in here, uh-oh u familiar?

boof
11-28-2018, 04:42 PM
i got stoned this morning and put regular gas in my diesel tank for the first time ever

had someone siphon out as much as they could but said there still might be a half to whole gallon of regular still in there.

would be an extra few hundred bucks to drop the tank & make sure but

ive heard u can just add a gallon of 2 stroke oil to blend it out and it'll be ok

any idea?

boof
11-28-2018, 04:51 PM
oh also i have two tanks, if i just keep it on the one i didn't fuck up does that solve it for now as well

uh-oh
11-28-2018, 05:52 PM
yea dude im completely lost mechanically, as in what makes engines and stuff work. i could easily put it on a lift and take the tank off and empty it, and put it back on.

but actual mechanic side of things outside of taking stuff off and replacing it i'm lost.

all i know about diesels are when you turn the key on, you don't kick the ignition on till the spring looking thing light goes away lol.

i'd assume you'd be alright if you're able to choose which tank you are using? im not sure how a multi tank system works though to be fair. also if there isn't ALOT, it might not destroy it.

but i wouldn't risk it on an "uhoh might not". know what i mean. wish i could help more. if you need dent/rust/paint advice i got you lol

Geno
11-28-2018, 11:54 PM
Yikes. The bleeding technique sounds legit. I would source some more info before sticking any other foreign shit in there to counter what damage was alrdy done though. Unfortunately im not a big expert on this stuff. Ik diesel is the way to go though for longevity and fuel consumption.. GL

big baby
11-29-2018, 08:48 PM
lmaofjs

vegan paralyzed transgendedyke hip hop inspire chameleon conspiracy purveyor AND LEADER OF REPTILE THEORTYBOOF with a f not th, burny support whom smoke da mariguans in denvervilld hipville spiraling thru hipstah truck diesel to protect environ lil betta and accidental lift gas instead of DEESEL with broccoli breaF (breaTH with F!!!) (it hisptuh) and now seek the advicio from toofless auto body shop worka from serbia and co. CANT MAKE STUFF UP. lmaoakdjdj turn on engine fucka asparagus urine bottles, AW FUCK FORGOT DIS DIESEL lamdjjfd getnoit truck THERE THERE NOW TRUCK DONT DRINK THAT STUFF IT POISON. immediately open FOne with f not phone and make thread on nyc... NOW WE WAIT HE SAYS

big baby
11-29-2018, 08:49 PM
fucka idiyote