PDA

View Full Version : LMAO WHAT KIND OF FUCKING BIZARRO LIPPED WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN WHERE ‘CEREBRAL PALSY/ CEREBRAL PAWS, SEE’ IS CONSIDERED GOOD EVEN ON THE LAST BASTION OF TEXT AND 3 + 3 - 2 APPARENTLY EQUALS 3 ITSELF NOW? (NETCEES JEWS LARS A TOURNEY WIN YET AGAIN. B

sral
12-04-2018, 12:29 PM
SO THIS FAGGOT LIPTON TEA GUZZLING ZELPH CHEATED ME OUT OF HIS TOURNEY FINAL ON SOME BITCHASS SHIT. FOR REAL.

I WAS TIED UP WITH RYNO (LOL I KNOW, TERRIBLE DUMBASS VOTERS SHAME ON YOU) BUT CAME FROM 0-3 DOWN TO DRAW LEVEL.

THE THREAD THEN GETS CLOSED UP QUICK BY THIS CLEFT FACED LOSER THAT COULD NEVER BE MY PALETTE ALL WITHOUT EVEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME IN WITH A TIEBREAKER VOTE TO DECIDE A WINNER, SO IM DECLARED TO HAVE LOST? FUCK THAT SHIT. YOU LOST AT BIRTH. YOU LOST WHEN YOUR BOTTOM LIP SWALLOWED YOUR UPPER ONE IN THE BIRTH CANAL AND YOUR DEFORMED FACE DISAPPOINTED YOUR SHITHEAD PARENTS BEFORE THE DOC EVEN SLAPPED YOUR ASS TO SEE IF YOU WERE ALIVE. HEAD NURSE PROLLY SPANKED YOU IN THE FACE YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSCRACK FOR A MOUTH LOOKING WEIRDO FAGGOT. NO WONDER YOU TALK SO MUCH SHIT. YOUR TEXT AS BUTTCHEEKS AS YOUR TOURNEYS AND REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR. YOU WERE LITERALLY BORN AN ASSHOLE. HOW THAT FEEL THOUGH, KNOWING THAT? LIKE I GIVE A SHIT HOW THAT FELT YOU PATHETIC FUCKING ZIPPER MOUTHED TERRANCE AND PHILIP COPYING LAME. FUCK YOU X2.

MUST HAVE LOST YOUR MIND AS WELL AS RESPECT/TOP LIP/CREDIBILITY. THIS SOME SHADY FAGGOT SHIT FORREAL. YOU TRYNA DISCREDIT DULLBOYS VOTE WHEN HES VOTED ALL TOURNEY AND THEYVE COUNTED IN EVERY OTHER BATTLE SO FAR? DULLBOY BEEN INFINITELY MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU IN TEXT AT ANYTHING HE’S CHOSEN TO TURN HIS HAND TO. HES ARCHIVED MORE. WON MORE. IS LESS OF A FUCKING WEIRDO TO LOOK AT. HOW CAN YOU STRAIGHT OVERLOOK SOMEONES OPINION WHEN THEYRE EVEN BETTER THAN YOU ARE? SHITHEAD. YOU PRAISED CEREBRAL PAWS SEE EARLIER IN THE TOURNEY DESPITE ALL YOUR PEERS CALLING IT WACK. YOUR OPINION ISNT WORTH LIP TO ME. OH SORRY, I MEANT ZIP. FUCK YOU. SAME DIFFERENCE FAGGOT.

PLUS KARAOKE VOTED FOR ME AND HIS OPINION ALONE INVALIDATES RYNOS, FLOWS AND YOURS IMHO SO IF YOU WANNA TAKE DULLS VOTE AWAY FROM ME, SURELY RYNOS WACK ASS DESERVES TWO TAKING AWAY FROM HIM MORE SO FOR HAVING SUCH INCREDULOUS MORONIC VOTERS? THATS MY OPINION AT LEAST

VOTES AS STANDS WENT LIKE THIS:

Ryno
Flow
You

vs

Lars
Karaoke
Dullboy

3 + 3 - 2 DOESNT EQUAL 3 IDIOT

SHIT WAS TIED AT 3-3 AND SHOULD HAVE GONE TO A DECIDING VOTE OR PUT US BOTH IN THE FINAL IN A THREEWAY

THATS HOW SHIT WORKS YOU DUMBASS DIRTY PIG PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU

NETCEES NEED TO QUIT TRYNA JEW ME OUT OF SHIT I WIN CLEARLY

PLUS YOUR PIECE OF SHIT TOURNEY FINALS GIMMICK IS WACK AS FUCK ANYWAYS

/THREAD

sral
12-04-2018, 12:33 PM
For Battling

Ghost1
12-04-2018, 12:34 PM
u voted for urself tho? lol that tourneys fucked llmao

sral
12-04-2018, 12:36 PM
u voted for urself tho? lol that tourneys fucked llmao

Everyone had to, to hide who they were. It was in the rules.

Ryno was blatantly Alcoholics. Flow real voted against me tactfully to avoid facing me in the finals, he was The Police, Zelph was Firefighters and obv voted against me too to give himself an easy final setup.

It’s some lames on here man.

For Battling
12-04-2018, 12:37 PM
You still crying about losing? Lmao you lost 2-1 idk how else to explain to your retarded britsih ass

So emotional omg I keep getting jew by Netcees omg omg

Dull boy vote doesn’t count. Your vote doesn’t count. Your opponents vote doesn’t count. That leaves it 2-1

What kind of maths do you fagits do in Britain where 2-1 = 6? The fuck

For Battling
12-04-2018, 12:38 PM
Everyone had to hide who they were.

Ryno was blatantly Alcoholics. Flow real voted against me tactfully to avoid facing me in the finals, he was The Police, Zelph was Firefighters and obv voted against me too to give himself an easy final setup.

It’s some lames on here man.

Lol I admire you trying to decipher everyone’s alias’ but you’re wrong about literally all of that. I’ll disclose everyone’s shit after this round obv

dull boy
12-04-2018, 12:38 PM
U MAD, BRO?!

dull boy
12-04-2018, 12:40 PM
You still crying about losing? Lmao you lost 2-1 idk how else to explain to your retarded britsih ass

So emotional omg I keep getting jew by Netcees omg omg

Dull boy vote doesn’t count. Your vote doesn’t count. Your opponents vote doesn’t count. That leaves it 2-1

What kind of maths do you fagits do in Britain where 2-1 = 6? The fuck

Fuck doesn’t my vote count? Shit counted last round, no? Y’all wanna beg for votes, have me read the shit then discredit db opinion? BUNCHA LAMES

I will explain vote in excruciating detail to end this dispute if that’s still allowed.

For Battling
12-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Fuck doesn’t my vote count? Shit counted last round, no? Y’all wanna beg for votes, have me read the shit then discredit db opinion? BUNCHA LAMES

I will explain vote in excruciating detail to end this dispute if that’s still allowed.

The only battle your vote counted in was the police v firefight battle because you explained somewhat even if it was bs you at least put something up

All of your other shit didn’t count cause you decided to troll and just write “vote so and so”

Uh no the battle is closed lol what kinda crackhead shit is this

sral
12-04-2018, 12:45 PM
I get why mine and my opponents wouldn’t buy how you gonna just dismiss that dullboy vote with out explanation when he’s voted the same way all tourney without issue and they’ve all been counted. So in the interests of transparency, why does dullboys vote not count suddenly? I went from 0-3 down, to getting the next 3 straight votes and making a close contest of it. I had the momentum with me going into that final tiebreaker vote that should have been with votes equel. Why didn’t you just leave it open for next vote to decide the winner like anyone with a mouth capable of closing correctly would have you fucking hairlip fractured abomination?

sral
12-04-2018, 12:46 PM
The only battle your vote counted in was the police v firefight battle because you explained somewhat even if it was bs you at least put something up

All of your other shit didn’t count cause you decided to troll and just write “vote so and so”

Uh no the battle is closed lol what kinda crackhead shit is this

Oh so his vote counted when it was on your battle, but not on mine?

Got it.

Crooked cop.

dull boy
12-04-2018, 12:51 PM
I’d never dishonor the legacy of text by voting contrary to my honest opinion. Shame on you for the conduct you’ve displayed during this tourney. What integrity is left for future contests run by you if this is left as is?

sral
12-04-2018, 12:54 PM
Tournament Rules

1. YOU MUST VOTE ON ALL BATTLES INCLUDING YOUR OWN!!!

2. You will post your vote on your normal name, and explain your vote. Please let’s not be complete lazy bastards and drop dog shit votes, put some effort into that shit. When you vote on your own battle, try not to make it so obvious as to who you are - personally idc but it’s for your own benefit tbh.

3. Minimum line limit is 10 / Maximum is 16

4. ONLY ONE EXTENSION ALLOWED PER BATTLER! NO EXCEPTIONS! You will have ample amounts of time each week to post your verses, all battles will always be posted on time and on schedule, no excuses. So if you need an extension, PM a mod, don’t post in your thread.

5. Battles will be set on Sunday night or Monday morning. Verses will be due by Friday night. Voting will end on Sunday.

- NO BITING
- NO RECYCLING
- NO CHEATING
- NO SWAYING

Nowhere in the rules does it say dullboy votes have to be explained or they’ll be deducted.

Quoted for truth.

For Battling
12-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Lmfao here’s the summary of this thread.

You’re salty because you lost so you made a thread questioning my beauty but this is really only about that lol you don’t even care about the battle because you’re obv trolling right now on that because you know it’s fair and I’m always fair

sral
12-04-2018, 12:59 PM
You’re lucky I forgot to add a poll because I know for a fact I won that battle regardless of what NC’s bottom tier may have conspired between them this tourney.

I’ll be voting against you all from here on out. Fuck you.

sral
12-04-2018, 01:05 PM
U MAD, BRO?!

I just want to finally get a fair shot on NC, I’m sick of being jewed over by these crybabies man. “Oh, Lars can’t be HOF, he hasn’t won enough tourneys,” “Oh, Muffin is so good at pic battles when he pops dick pills. Vote - Muff”, “Broke Lesnar’s NBL doesnt count,” “Cash and Inf have the coolest tag team name. Even though they dropped mediocre first round, vote - Cashtration”

It’s the same thing over and over. People here suck at text and no longer know what’s actually dope. That’s my opinion. The blind are spoon feeding the blind with their shitty rehashed Capitalise a Couple Words to help these idiots see what I’m doing swag. Forced wordplays. Terrible half-name plays. Idioms. Hyperbole bullshit. None of you are good anymore.

Ryno
12-04-2018, 01:18 PM
This was worth the read.

Chyeahhh!!!
12-04-2018, 01:19 PM
for gods sakes lol

the cerebral palsy line was mine and I liked it, also was a ode to Cerebro as well. It's okay if you don't like it sraL, you've liked plenty of my other shit so I know you're good lol

sorry Bags and Destro, you got it wrong lmao

~RustyGunZ~
12-04-2018, 01:26 PM
wait

is zelph revealing who everyone was each round or did Lars get upset and out that stuff before the finals?

Qualm
12-04-2018, 01:30 PM
iirc that cerebral palsy shit was from a no show and didn’t even go to voting, so idk what you’re harboring it for. I said that shit was trash. I had the best verse in that battle and I wasn’t even in it

I figured it was veritas because he got butt hurt and negged me for dropping my verse in the open mic section as if that had any affect whatsoever on the tourney

Destroyer
12-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Didn’t read this but I support any Zelph hate

bleak
12-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Lol I admire you trying to decipher everyone’s alias’ but you’re wrong about literally all of that. I’ll disclose everyone’s shit after this round obv

Knucklehead

Dull boy's vote definitely counted against me last week to break a tie lol

~RustyGunZ~
12-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Knucklehead

word

if lars has actual intel than he's a hoe

but that's nothing new

count your blessings text has hit a low where your wack ass made it to the semis of any tourney where you aren't winning topicals off the strength of your name

For Battling
12-04-2018, 02:08 PM
wait

is zelph revealing who everyone was each round or did Lars get upset and out that stuff before the finals?

Lars is just throwing a fit for losing

For Battling
12-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Knucklehead

Untrue

sral
12-04-2018, 02:16 PM
Knucklehead

It’s legit laughable

Zelph screwed me out of the contest like he’s Lipce McMahon and shit

Sharp
12-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Wait it's aliases but zelph is in the tourney?

For Battling
12-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Wait it's aliases but zelph is in the tourney?

No I’m not in the tourney hes just reaching

sral
12-04-2018, 02:19 PM
word

if lars has actual intel than he's a hoe

but that's nothing new

count your blessings text has hit a low where your wack ass made it to the semis of any tourney where you aren't winning topicals off the strength of your name

lmao this ain’t even my name most know me as though?

I’ve won more tourneys here than I ever did under my BM name here and if it were true at all I’d have kept that name going to steamroller even more

im legit one of the best this site has and have only been beaten by text politics. fact

sral
12-04-2018, 02:20 PM
No I’m not in the tourney hes just reaching

you reached for a reason to eliminate me

stfu

sral
12-04-2018, 02:22 PM
iirc that cerebral palsy shit was from a no show and didn’t even go to voting, so idk what you’re harboring it for. I said that shit was trash. I had the best verse in that battle and I wasn’t even in it

I figured it was veritas because he got butt hurt and negged me for dropping my verse in the open mic section as if that had any affect whatsoever on the tourney

you’ve never had the best verse here, ever. keep it 100.

negged for lying

Qualm
12-04-2018, 02:29 PM
you’ve never had the best verse here, ever. keep it 100.

negged for lying

Chris Hansen line was fire tbh hahaha

Ryno
12-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Wish RB had this type of energy. All we have to laugh at nowadays is Barcotic :(

sral
12-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Qualm

that’s why consistency determines legend status moron

I said verse, not line

any text faggot with enough battle experience can pull an upset

consistency is what separates the upper echelons

not that you would know

For Battling
12-04-2018, 02:39 PM
“Trifecta” lmao

Qualm
12-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Qualm

that’s why consistency determines legend status moron

I said verse, not line

any text faggot with enough battle experience can pull an upset

consistency is what separates the upper echelons

not that you would know

confucius say even one who posts nothing but trash is consistent

Destroyer
12-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Support swaying also and crying about losses
Lot to like in this thread tbdes

boof
12-04-2018, 04:27 PM
what was the cerebral palsy line

Qualm
12-04-2018, 04:29 PM
plz dont make him repeat it

Amen
12-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Lol Lars snapped.

For Battling
12-04-2018, 04:38 PM
what was the cerebral palsy line

these are your flaws b, I beat yo ass, gave u dis Solomon Grun, D
Take note, I got these hands on a stick those are celebral paws, see?

Qualm
12-04-2018, 04:39 PM
thread ruined

celebrally

~RustyGunZ~
12-04-2018, 04:47 PM
lmao this ain’t even my name most know me as though?

I’ve won more tourneys here than I ever did under my BM name here and if it were true at all I’d have kept that name going to steamroller even more

im legit one of the best this site has and have only been beating by text politics. fact

I already made this quarters top thread with the I’m top 5 if it weren’t for.. threads

Maybe something new?

Ghost1
12-04-2018, 04:59 PM
I wanna know which mod added that trifecta accomp tho lol

sral
12-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Let’s break this seemingly unbeatable in Zelph and Ryno’s opinion verse down right quick:

uses a tourniquet*an a swab, yo white as fuck from the smack!
such a slave to the poppy your picking cotton to remind you your black

The poppy/heroin thing is nothing new. Picking cotton racism bullshit is really the low hanging fruit of text to me and been done countless times. I’m not completely against it 100%, I can find the fun in the line if it’s something creative and fresh. The line isn’t done humourously or even worded so it had any sting, it’s just kind of... there. It goes nowhere. And last but not least I’M NOT FUCKING BLACK, I’M WHITE AS SNOW. It doesn’t apply to me. Okay, maybe he’s implying all drug addicts are black which is a wild assumption to me considering we have 2Crip, Finnt and Strika here. But alas, the line generally isn’t good and has no redeeming qualities to me. It’s a statement line that ultimately has no payoff to it, funny or otherwise, and falls completely flat. As an opening bar it fails even more so IMO, sets him off to a bad start before he’s even begun. It’s worded weakly, uncreative, and doesn’t know what type of line it wants to be IMHO.

hangs out on street corners, gettin yo fix by sucking off men
jealous of a hooker cus she can wash her crack an use it again

I mean, really? At least this one attempted some sort of humour but you can’t tell me for a second even with Drug Addicts as an opponent that crack/asscrack hasn’t been done before. Jesus. This is surely down there with defeat and cum lines at this point. It’s so fucking basic and wack conceptually I literally can’t believe anyone ate this up. This idea wouldn’t even enter my head in the thought process because it’s just readily established that these lines have all been played and used up to death at this point. Do you know how long text has been happening? Do you even know how many times this crack play would have been done? It’s legit older than some boarders here (shoutout Lenox and Bolo). This shit is OLD motherfucker. It should never be used. I can appreciate the at least attempt at humour but I just can’t look past how unoriginal and played thus shot is. You guys are legit dumb as fuck for liking that IMHO.

bones already poke through his skin before I slaughter this Ethiopian
one walks 5 miles for water, he'll go wherever the Needle take him

OH GREAT SO NOW IM ETHIOPIAN FOR SOME REASON OUT OF NOWHERE TO MAKE IT RHYME? Great, plus we all know how those ETHIOPIANS have so much food money to waste that they just can’t wait to form a drug habit with all their HARD EARNED CASH they have to just THROW AWAY on drug binges, right? FUCK FOOD, EAT DRUGS. Idiots. This shit makes no sense at all to me, the “one walks 5 miles for water” has nothing to do with the rest of the bar. It’s cringeworthy bad. Complete filler. The only thing here is the needle/Need’ll wordplay but without any kind of tie-in to make it work somehow, it’s just wordplay for wordplays sake in yet another line that uktimtely goes nowhere with no sting and offers nothing creatively, originally, or any kind of sting to it wording wise. It’s just... there. It falls flat. There’s no connection, no tie-in for the wordplay at all, the needle doesn’t even apply to the walls 5 miles for water bullshit. Read it. Tell me I’m wrong. It’s a wack fucking line that goes nowhere.

no self worth he's just a broke jerk who will never make shit
bitch face it...your such an addict if I threw a Smack you'd happily take it!

WOW so we’ve covered crack/asscrack earlier, and no we arrive at Smack as in Heroin and an actual SMACK in the face. This lines a smack in the face to anyone that ever took their pen seriously. It’s yet more elementary basic wordplay that has been done time and time again, it wasn’t great the first time it was done in 1997 and what do you know... it still isn’t almost 30 years later. The amount of smack lines done before is just innumerable at this point. Everyone has done it. Smack rappers have done it recently, it’s still played out as fuck and needs to be avoided. I legit can’t fathom how people are using these, and even less so how garbage wordplays like these are getting props in 2018. Jeez. This is not good, I don’t give a fuck if this your first year of text or your tenth - everyone worth their salt knows this shit is absolute trash. Dumpster juice. Not worth anyone’s time. It’s legit another of those wack ass played concepts that wouldn’t even come to my mind when writing because I just automatically know they’re fucking trash and avoid them like the plague. Honestly, this shit is LAUSBLE to me for entirely all the wrong reasons. The fact it got props is so bad.

drugs got him feeling super, thinks he the strongest bitch to exist
not a hero jus cus Mary Jane the heroine to ya story an u Shoot from the wrist

This is legit one of the better ideas from the verse, I keep it 100% real at all times, I liked this one. It’s your best. It was clunky wording wise because you tried so much, but I at least appreciated that you went hard putting it together. Mary Jane for weed has been done, and this did seem like you recycled it from the Marvel round early on. Almost like you had the concept in mind and chose to sit on it, you got Drug Addicts this round and realised it was semi applicable. You lucked out, IMHO, but I did feel this was your best and I’m not afraid to say that.

give this addict a quick Hit, he won't feel it til next week!
a slap so hard palm readers can see his future bleak by his red cheek

I dunno about this one, I’ve seen the imagery done before, it could be a reference to Bleak from here that I just don’t get at all but it could not be. From the votes it seemed like no one else understood it either. Again, the wording is clunky, conceptually these imagery type lines have been done like “Slap you so hard, my fingerprints are on your skeleton,” etc. It’s nothing new, and the wording does it no favours, it doesn’t land well enough to hit either to me. It’s another case of the line being there but that’s just about it. No impact. No zing. No humour. There’s not even humor to it unless Bleak is involved without us all knowing. Fuck it. I don’t like it. Voters didn’t either. I can’t be missing much.

gave a penny for his thoughts..he spent it on the closest crack being dealt..
going clean?! E such a loser for the skag he sees a hoover for its Bag, Pipe n Belt!

Who the fuck is E? I’m not E anyone, no idea what you were doing with that. The concept was a bit better here than you have had, the worded again kind of took away from its impact, it needed to either be harsher or funnier and ended up neither - stuck somewhere in the middle not knowing what it was meant to be. It’s one of your more creative lines, but again lacks sting. I’d probably just give it an “Okay,” tbh and keep it moving.

cus u bout that Rock look, shook black bitch all itchy n vile..
shit your one Hit away from his New Jack City smile

OH I’M BLACK AGAIN NOW? Fantastic, love that, well done. This line goes nowhere. Wack conceptually, doesn’t deliver anything, falls completely flat likethe opening line IMHO and especially as a closer for the verse this is poor as guck. No creativity. Nothing fresh. No impact. The verse just fizzles out to nothing of note. Forgettable bar overall and ends of the poor note it started.

Please breakdown how this verse was best what I put up in any way, I don’t see it at all. This shit is garbage. I’d love to hear your opinions on what’s so fantastic about this verse bar for bar.

Qualm
12-04-2018, 05:15 PM
im not reading all that, but for what its worth you should've won. I'm not gonna vote in shit that zelph jews me out of tho

sral
12-04-2018, 05:24 PM
for gods sakes lol

the cerebral palsy line was mine and I liked it, also was a ode to Cerebro as well. It's okay if you don't like it sraL, you've liked plenty of my other shit so I know you're good lol

sorry Bags and Destro, you got it wrong lmao

LOL I fuck with you my dawg, but that line garbo for reals

For Battling
12-04-2018, 05:28 PM
So gone

For Battling
12-04-2018, 05:31 PM
On second read you actually did win but I’m not about to cheat Ryno out of the finals lol I made a promise

Ryno
12-04-2018, 06:55 PM
This is funny on so many levels Lars.

veritas
12-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Awful.

Clout
12-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Sup netcees I've returned from the land of ice and giants.

Iceland with love

Chyeahhh!!!
12-04-2018, 10:47 PM
Qualm definitley has qualms.....

sral
12-05-2018, 02:30 AM
im not reading all that, but for what its worth you should've won. I'm not gonna vote in shit that zelph jews me out of tho

On second read you actually did win but I’m not about to cheat Ryno out of the finals lol I made a promise

I knew I won that shit retrospectively

I challenged everyone to break down why that verse was good and explained why I felt its garbage and no one refutes it at all, Ryno is legit wack and got lucky because Zelph helped him out to a cheap hollow win

Glad ppl are now seeing it for the robbery it is

Dullboy’s vote should still count too, even Ryno can’t refute that

For Battling
12-05-2018, 07:38 AM
Your verse sucked you didn’t win

sral
12-05-2018, 07:46 AM
You didn’t even get that “3 sheets to the wind” means being drunk or that alcoholics have the shakes and get jaundice which leaves them with yellow skin

The verse is bound to suck if the moronic voter doesn’t have the basic intelligence requirements to understand the lines smfh

Diablo
12-05-2018, 07:50 AM
this round it’s final, im off work w/ a golden handshake thrown in for measure
ur Golden Handshake consist of onset jaundice and uncontrollable tremors
i looked this up and it legit has nothing to do with alcoholism or whatever lol

you're legit the worst voter this tourney. your vote should be DQ'd if dullboys should

i'll be back to breakdown why my verse was superior for you all later

Clout
12-05-2018, 07:53 AM
Lars go hit a blunt and relax enjoy the finer things in life like Dominican food.

Ryno
12-05-2018, 07:56 AM

I challenged everyone to break down why that verse was good and explained why I felt its garbage and no one refutes it at all, Ryno is legit wack and got lucky because Zelph helped him out to a cheap hollow win

Sure thing Lars.

For Battling
12-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Lars go hit a blunt and relax enjoy the finer things in life like Dominican food.

Dominican food is trash man

Kill Spree
12-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Barcotic

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 10:15 AM

Haven’t seen a single person say they see it as a robbery lmaoo

Amen is this gaslighting??

sral
12-05-2018, 10:21 AM
when u count Scotch as mouthwash ur in trouble yo
bein’ three sheets to the wind ain’t cool faggot, that ship sailed longgg ago

Okay, apparently Zelph is too stupid to know that "three sheets to the wind" is a term to describe being drunk? Okay. What has three sheets/sails to the wind? A SHIP! Holy mother of god, so difficult to catch the line. The line itself isn't difficult to get, it's simple, it's direct, and it's creative enough to not have been done a hundread times over like crack/asscrack/smack wordplay has been. It's all relevant and applicable to the opponent. It's a line tailored directly to the competition and not just some concept fudged from a previous round in the tourney. This is how it's done. It's executed somewhat comedic, it's lighthearted but sets the tone and does the job it was meant to do. Fun, original, relevant and to the point.

can’t stand u drunk or sober, findin’ weed I forgot only adds to the fun
it was Movember last time you had ur ‘stash last you the month

The "'stache/stash play has been used before, no doubt, but this one has the fresh spin on it referring to the stash of beers the alcoholic would hide. It also ties in the Movember thing of growing a moustache for a month which has never been done before, to my knowledge. It's a fresh take. It's directed at the opponent themselves. it's relevant. It's current (The month of November had only just finished). You really can't refute it, this is nice. I don't see how anyone can doubt otherwise.

im catchin’ a buzz, ur catchin’ a bus to work & gettin’ taxed
if eyes r the windows to the soul then its fittin’ u look permanently smashed

LOL setup is fire. Punchline is worded absolutely dope, the permanently smashed is obviously a reference to the drunkards and their eyes. They look SMASHED. What isn't there to get about it? Jesus christ. It's simple, it's direct, it's effective and it's worded better than anything Ryno could butcher. This is prob LOTB to me. I don't care what you schmucks think. You're idiots if you don't see that's fire. I don't know what to tell you. Flames.

ur a worthless piece of trash, type to sell ur own kids for a jar
ur only a stay at home dad because its cheaper than buyin’ drinks at the bar

LOL I guess people didn't find this as funny as me, I personally loved it. I was saying he stays at home drinking because it's cheaper than heading to the bar, making him a drunken deadbeat dad who only chose to spend time drinking at home when he was meant to be minding his kids because it was cheaper, otherwise he wouldn't be home. I think it's nice, not as well worded as the line previous, but I fucked with it and felt this one was creative and original even if it didn't get the lulz I felt it deserved. It's still good.

pissed as a fart, but gettin’ wasted alone’s for losers & deadweights
even Clark Kent’s heart leapt at how u turned to a booth for an S-cape

Fire. Dope concept, well worded, applicable personal directed at the opponent directly - this is what you all need to be aspiring for. It's creative, it's original, it doesn't just read like some paint by numbers text shit with overused played wordplay that has no tie-in to the rest of the line. It's a bit out of the box. It's not your low hanging fruit of text where you use the first things that come to mind for concepts.. you can tell it's been mulled over until a more obscure concept has come to mind and been worked for. It works like a charm. Completely original.

fuck u and ur headspace where #BlackLiversMatter be soundin’ viral
that ‘casque-aided inner vicious cycle’ that lead to ur downward spiral

Yoooooooooo this was probably one that went overheads so I'm gonna get in to it real quick. The set up is fire. #BlackLiversMatter because alcoholics get blackened livers from drinking, but thats just the setup... Alcohol gets stored in a casque. It ferments. It's brewed. Get it? That "casque-aided inner vicious cycle/ Cascaded in a vicious cycle." that lead to ur DOWNWARD SPIRAL. CASCADED. IN A VICIOUS CYCLE. that lead to your DOWNWARD SPIRAL. Picture a cascading circular cycle... it would form a downward spiral effect.FUCKING HELL, THAT IS LEGIT 100% MORE CREATIVE THAN ANYTHING RYNO DROPPED. It's pure fire. Slept on heavily by you guys, tbh. You missed out on that. It's dope.

LOL so apparently Zelph thinks this has nothing to do with alcoholism? He must be dumb as fuck not to realise alcoholism leads to jaundice which turns their skin yellow. And alcoholics get the shakes in their hands. A golden handshake you could say if you actually had a brain that could associate the similarities between the term and an alcoholic. It absolutely applies to the opponent, it's creative, it's fresh, it's not been done before. The same things I value more than tired overdone wordplays and basic concepts that anyone can come up with. I find an angle and I work it, I don't go for the kind of boring shit everyone else can think up, I like to keep it 100% fresh as fuck.

if we grab a cold one together, it’s only cuz I’m tryna dead you in a flash
see ur ‘MT’s a Mount the world over’ only til i wipe this legend off the map

This one was probably slept on also, it was a difficult one to word, but the actual idea was dope. "empties amount the world over" as in empty bottles BECAUSE HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC DAMMIT. The thing with this one is also to do with Mount's like Rushmore and Everest being abbreviated down to "Mt. Rushmore, Mt. Everest" etc. So lets look at it again... "Your Mt's a Mount the world over" GET IT NOW? an Mt is a Mount all over the world... until i wipe this legend off the map. The legend is the part at the bottom of the map to describe what the abbreviates used mean etc

It's another dope idea, creative, aimed at the opponent, maybe too clever in truth. It probably proved too hard to word for ppl to get it entirely. It's definitely good and goes beyond the thought process Ryno's stuff did. You had to think about this.

For Battling
12-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Lol now that I reread your lines you def got killed

Qualm
12-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Lol now that I reread your lines you def got killed

yea man, I agree w/ zelph

For Battling
12-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Baron Mynd’s Trashy Lines

Ryno
12-05-2018, 10:36 AM
when u count Scotch as mouthwash ur in trouble yo
bein’ three sheets to the wind ain’t cool faggot, that ship sailed longgg ago

Okay, apparently Zelph is too stupid to know that "three sheets to the wind" is a term to describe being drunk? Okay. What has three sheets/sails to the wind? A SHIP! Holy mother of god, so difficult to catch the line. The line itself isn't difficult to get, it's simple, it's direct, and it's creative enough to not have been done a hundread times over like crack/asscrack/smack wordplay has been. It's all relevant and applicable to the opponent. It's a line tailored directly to the competition and not just some concept fudged from a previous round in the tourney. This is how it's done. It's executed somewhat comedic, it's lighthearted but sets the tone and does the job it was meant to do. Fun, original, relevant and to the point.

can’t stand u drunk or sober, findin’ weed I forgot only adds to the fun
it was Movember last time you had ur ‘stash last you the month

The "'stache/stash play has been used before, no doubt, but this one has the fresh spin on it referring to the stash of beers the alcoholic would hide. It also ties in the Movember thing of growing a moustache for a month which has never been done before, to my knowledge. It's a fresh take. It's directed at the opponent themselves. it's relevant. It's current (The month of November had only just finished). You really can't refute it, this is nice. I don't see how anyone can doubt otherwise.

im catchin’ a buzz, ur catchin’ a bus to work & gettin’ taxed
if eyes r the windows to the soul then its fittin’ u look permanently smashed

LOL setup is fire. Punchline is worded absolutely dope, the permanently smashed is obviously a reference to the drunkards and their eyes. They look SMASHED. What isn't there to get about it? Jesus christ. It's simple, it's direct, it's effective and it's worded better than anything Ryno could butcher. This is prob LOTB to me. I don't care what you schmucks think. You're idiots if you don't see that's fire. I don't know what to tell you. Flames.

ur a worthless piece of trash, type to sell ur own kids for a jar
ur only a stay at home dad because its cheaper than buyin’ drinks at the bar

LOL I guess people didn't find this as funny as me, I personally loved it. I was saying he stays at home drinking because it's cheaper than heading to the bar, making him a drunken deadbeat dad who only chose to spend time drinking at home when he was meant to be minding his kids because it was cheaper, otherwise he wouldn't be home. I think it's nice, not as well worded as the line previous, but I fucked with it and felt this one was creative and original even if it didn't get the lulz I felt it deserved. It's still good.

pissed as a fart, but gettin’ wasted alone’s for losers & deadweights
even Clark Kent’s heart leapt at how u turned to a booth for an S-cape

Fire. Dope concept, well worded, applicable personal directed at the opponent directly - this is what you all need to be aspiring for. It's creative, it's original, it doesn't just read like some paint by numbers text shit with overused played wordplay that has no tie-in to the rest of the line. It's a bit out of the box. It's not your low hanging fruit of text where you use the first things that come to mind for concepts.. you can tell it's been mulled over until a more obscure concept has come to mind and been worked for. It works like a charm. Completely original.

fuck u and ur headspace where #BlackLiversMatter be soundin’ viral
that ‘casque-aided inner vicious cycle’ that lead to ur downward spiral

Yoooooooooo this was probably one that went overheads so I'm gonna get in to it real quick. The set up is fire. #BlackLiversMatter because alcoholics get blackened livers from drinking, but thats just the setup... Alcohol gets stored in a casque. It ferments. It's brewed. Get it? That "casque-aided inner vicious cycle/ Cascaded in a vicious cycle." that lead to ur DOWNWARD SPIRAL. CASCADED. IN A VICIOUS CYCLE. that lead to your DOWNWARD SPIRAL. Picture a cascading circular cycle... it would form a downward spiral effect.FUCKING HELL, THAT IS LEGIT 100% MORE CREATIVE THAN ANYTHING RYNO DROPPED. It's pure fire. Slept on heavily by you guys, tbh. You missed out on that. It's dope.

LOL so apparently Zelph thinks this has nothing to do with alcoholism? He must be dumb as fuck not to realise alcoholism leads to jaundice which turns their skin yellow. And alcoholics get the shakes in their hands. A golden handshake you could say if you actually had a brain that could associate the similarities between the term and an alcoholic. It absolutely applies to the opponent, it's creative, it's fresh, it's not been done before. The same things I value more than tired overdone wordplays and basic concepts that anyone can come up with. I find an angle and I work it, I don't go for the kind of boring shit everyone else can think up, I like to keep it 100% fresh as fuck.

if we grab a cold one together, it’s only cuz I’m tryna dead you in a flash
see ur ‘MT’s a Mount the world over’ only til i wipe this legend off the map

This one was probably slept on also, it was a difficult one to word, but the actual idea was dope. "empties amount the world over" as in empty bottles BECAUSE HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC DAMMIT. The thing with this one is also to do with Mount's like Rushmore and Everest being abbreviated down to "Mt. Rushmore, Mt. Everest" etc. So lets look at it again... "Your Mt's a Mount the world over" GET IT NOW? an Mt is a Mount all over the world... until i wipe this legend off the map. The legend is the part at the bottom of the map to describe what the abbreviates used mean etc

It's another dope idea, creative, aimed at the opponent, maybe too clever in truth. It probably proved too hard to word for ppl to get it entirely. It's definitely good and goes beyond the thought process Ryno's stuff did. You had to think about this.

Think so Lars?

Ryno
12-05-2018, 10:37 AM

This

sral
12-05-2018, 10:48 AM

https://i.ibb.co/y8BCD6P/434-B44-F3-1277-4-D0-A-A114-4790-B47829-D8.jpg

don’t ever doubt me Seth

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Is that in here or in that wack tournies threads?

For Battling
12-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Lol infiltration is always in someone’s inbox

Sneaky bastard

sral
12-05-2018, 10:51 AM
nope, not Inf this time either

sral
12-05-2018, 11:19 AM
yea man, I agree w/ zelph

which round did you make it out of again?

sral
12-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Is that in here or in that wack tournies threads?

my PM inbox

not that it matters

the opinion is still valid just as valid, if not more so, than the fact dullboy has a legit vote cancelled out for no reason at all

Qualm
12-05-2018, 11:25 AM
which round did you make it out of again?

I wasn’t in the tourney, still undefeated champ of nc atm

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Just feels like your forcing this thread

Are you upset I hit 3k in two days while telling you I would use you to do so?

Aero
12-05-2018, 11:46 AM
For Battling you liked the Palsy line? Lol no wonder we lost our tag team match.

sral
12-05-2018, 12:41 PM
I wasn’t in the tourney, still undefeated champ of nc atm

aka Zelph let a wack as fuck topical head make the semis with Ryno over picking you to take part

being too shook to sign up doesn’t make you undefeated, it makes you a shadow lurking pussy

faggot

sral
12-05-2018, 12:41 PM
This

I see you’ve still yet to defend yourself or your shitty ass verse? Actions speak louder than words IMHO. You know you lost with that garbage. That’s why you ain’t speak up or make your opinion known. I’ve spoken on why your verse was bad and mine is superior. I didn’t even get into the fact you have no multies at all and even from a technical standpoint mine was better. You had cheap irrelevant racist played shit vs my creative angles and better wording. Whoever said originality wins battles obviously lies, familiarity obviously wins out because I’m familiar with all those old ass bars you had littered throughout that trash. Fact. Why else wouldn’t you defend yourself? Why else wouldn’t you breakdown why you felt your verse was good and compare and contrast the two as to why you feel you won and deserved to go through ahead of me? The simple answer is you can’t. This shit is indefensible in my eyes. You dropped trash and lucked out on dullboys vote being cancelled out without prior reasoning as to why. I had the momentum going my way. If a fourth vote had come in at that point to break the tie, it would have been for me. You know it. The likelihood is right there in front of you. You stole my spot. I won that shit. We both know it. You deserve at least some black mark putting against your name if you do end up getting no showed in the final round and somehow champing this shit. You’ll be a paper champ. That’s it. Nothing more. It’s an empty title because I got cheated out of what should be mine. I’ll gladly take apart the winner after you’re done just to prove it should be my name in the sub forum as champion. Whoever takes it at this point isn’t even relevant anymore in my eyes, Karaoke said I won. Dullboy said I won. Flow real messaged me saying he was drunk when he voted and picked the wrong guy. MMLP told me I won. No one thinks you won at this point, not even you, Ryno. Your demeanour says it all. Your heads been low this entire thread, speaking into your chest and mumbling quiet nothings because you’re unable to defend that shit in the face of the aftermath where the proofs been presented for all to see. It’s obvious. I even took time out of my busy day to break down exactly what factors were at play that lead to my verse being the better of the two and why you lost. It’s irrefutable. Anyone suggesting otherwise is either hating or trolling or both. Bitch ass shit. Alcoholics made a spectacle of themselves and if you feel otherwise you must be wearing either beer goggles or Rosé coloured glasses.

#BARS

For Battling
12-05-2018, 12:44 PM
No mate and i aint really want to argue aboit this but fuck im not going make it basically..... maybe in like 5-10 years i might have a chance and sure i might have more than others but a house in the uk at the lowest on auction is 30,000 pounds and thats on auction.... then if you want a car the cheapest car you can find sure is 2000 but its not very nice then you gotta pay to get a lisence which costs at least 1500 pounds.... and because i smoke weed or at least used to and ill fucking probably smoke again im not going get a job even at mcdonalds for minimum wage....

Okay fine some british people are very nice people but there is an extreme difference here between the rich and the poor..... i just hope to god they dont stop my benefits because its not much but its just enough to live off of and i struggle to do that and possibly in 5-10 years i might make it maybe longer, but i just dont really believe that the uk average citizen will let me get those things because of my addiction to pot thats why im pissed off....

Forget it i dont want to argue whatever say what you want... but im pretty sure my life is fucked and im 33 years old these should be the best days of my life i dont know what i want i just think they should be either more reasonable with these outrageous prices for things or i dont know im just going to have to be okay with not having much and probably never getting it... cause the only people that could afford that shit i dont know i have no idea i guess people who dont do drugs and have very good jobs.... i have no idea i dont know anyone like that...

Ryno
12-05-2018, 12:55 PM
I see you’ve still yet to defend yourself or your shitty ass verse? Actions speak louder than words IMHO. You know you lost with that garbage. That’s why you ain’t speak up or make your opinion known. I’ve spoken on why your verse was bad and mine is superior. I didn’t even get into the fact you have no multies at all and even from a technical standpoint mine was better. You had cheap irrelevant racist played shit vs my creative angles and better wording. Whoever said originality wins battles obviously lies, familiarity obviously wins out because I’m familiar with all those old ass bars you had littered throughout that trash. Fact. Why else wouldn’t you defend yourself? Why else wouldn’t you breakdown why you felt your verse was good and compare and contrast the two as to why you feel you won and deserved to go through ahead of me? The simple answer is you can’t. This shit is indefensible in my eyes. You dropped trash and lucked out on dullboys vote being cancelled out without prior reasoning as to why. I had the momentum going my way. If a fourth vote had come in at that point to break the tie, it would have been for me. You know it. The likelihood is right there in front of you. You stole my spot. I won that shit. We both know it. You deserve at least some black mark putting against your name if you do end up getting no showed in the final round and somehow champing this shit. You’ll be a paper champ. That’s it. Nothing more. It’s an empty title because I got cheated out of what should be mine. I’ll gladly take apart the winner after you’re done just to prove it should be my name in the sub forum as champion. Whoever takes it at this point isn’t even relevant anymore in my eyes, Karaoke said I won. Dullboy said I won. Flow real messaged me saying he was drunk when he voted and picked the wrong guy. MMLP told me I won. No one thinks you won at this point, not even you, Ryno. Your demeanour says it all. Your heads been low this entire thread, speaking into your chest and mumbling quiet nothings because you’re unable to defend that shit in the face of the aftermath where the proofs been presented for all to see. It’s obvious. I even took time out of my busy day to break down exactly what factors were at play that lead to my verse being the better of the two and why you lost. It’s irrefutable. Anyone suggesting otherwise is either hating or trolling or both. Bitch ass shit. Alcoholics made a spectacle of themselves and if you feel otherwise you must be wearing either beer goggles or Rosé coloured glasses.

#BARS

This is possibly the greatest melt down I've seen in awhile Lars.

Qualm
12-05-2018, 01:14 PM
i guess people who dont do drugs and have very good jobs.... i have no idea i dont know anyone like that...

I've smoked with tons of doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc. that shit don't make you or mean shit about your societal status, and no occupation is exempt from that shit. Don't let it become your sole source of happiness/peace, though. Allocate some time every day to meditation or some shit, or read some veritas posts idk

Ryno
12-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Why else wouldn’t you defend yourself? Why else wouldn’t you breakdown why you felt your verse was good and compare and contrast the two as to why you feel you won and deserved to go through ahead of me?

Put your thinking hat on...

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Put your thinking hat on...

spoiler: It's because Ryno isn't tired of #winning

Ryno
12-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Let em know Knuck...

sral
12-05-2018, 02:07 PM
I think it’s more likely Zelph fucking lied to me again that Ryno was my opponent which means it’s either Flow himself or Zelph

sral
12-05-2018, 02:10 PM
If this is actually Flow and you’re being legit serious I ghosted half his good bars in previous rounds anyway so he should be DQ’d for cheating

John Dillinger
12-05-2018, 02:11 PM
Ryno posted a word and u respond with an essay

Jesus

sral
12-05-2018, 02:12 PM
no one gives Saddam Hussein you dope was mine

sral
12-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Goebells was mine

sral
12-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Swastika line vs Schad was mine

Forefathers vs Incredible was mine

God knows how many more

John Dillinger
12-05-2018, 02:35 PM
What are u going on about

Qualm
Imagine how much would get accomplished if y’all cared about anything important as much as y’all care about who called each other faggots better in an online poem-typing contest

Ryno
Its 2018. I thought ghost writers died back in 08'-09'

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 02:40 PM
>Lars makes post with this point made

truth is u were in ur feelings AND my inbox

next you tried bait me into airing out who shared her pics and I stayed silent as the g in gnome because we nothing alike and never will be you drysnitching ass wannabe acthard Obese Trice motherfucker

>loses text battle in worst tourney since the ultimate writer 2
>backstabs flow during temper tantrum without even getting facts together

bleak
12-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Damn I thought flow was your boy irl?

John Dillinger
12-05-2018, 02:48 PM
NC needs greentext

sral
12-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Damn I thought flow was your boy irl?

he is?

Why else would I gift him gems?

LOL

he won’t mind me saying that

he’s given me some too

Ryno
12-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Dudes r really helping each other win battles? And then snitching?

Lars couldn't be the getaway driver. "Your honor I swear he told me we were just stopping for gas"

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 02:54 PM
he is?

Why else would I gift him gems?

LOL

he won’t mind me saying that

he’s given me some too

Nah don’t backstep

If it was fun and games you would’ve @‘d him

Flow this the type of rat you let eat out the cabinets? Figured you’d forum-cuck considering your past displays of a broken ego

Flow
12-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Nah don’t backstep

If it was fun and games you would’ve @‘d him

Flow this the type of rat you let eat out the cabinets? Figured you’d forum-cuck considering your past displays of a broken ego

Lol my ego is fine. I'm enjoying the show. You seem salty about something ?

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Lol my ego is fine. I'm enjoying the show. You seem salty about something ?

You pretended to be black and from philly on a text battle forum. Your ego is not fine. It’s okay give daddy Lars a kiss and let him drag you through the mud when he gets angry.

sral
12-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Knuck projecting on what I did to him and his wife in the last thread he mentioned me in

Hilarious

boof
12-05-2018, 03:06 PM
uh-oh pretended to be black too

so did fracture

probably butler

#neverforget

Flow
12-05-2018, 03:06 PM
You pretended to be black and from philly on a text battle forum. Your ego is not fine. It’s okay give daddy Lars a kiss and let him drag you through the mud when he gets angry.

Definitely salty then.

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 03:10 PM
uh-oh pretended to be black too

so did fracture

probably butler

#neverforget

It’s wild man

God bless their souls being a white rapper is in now

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Knuck projecting on what I did to him and his wife in the last thread he mentioned me in

Hilarious

You did nothing lol

Shit was mega cringe roflzz

Just trying to incite a riot on this fine Wednesday

veritas
12-05-2018, 03:34 PM
C-c-c-combo breaker!

Barcotic
12-05-2018, 05:00 PM
karaokes opinion is dog shit
& zelph always been a fgt

thats all for now

Barcotic
12-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Barcotic
v/lars tbh

the part about the blind feeding blind
and bottom tier circle jerking/no one good anymore

yeah..v/lars

sral
12-05-2018, 05:20 PM
You would have loved my wordplays in that battle tbh

Ryno
12-05-2018, 06:06 PM
Thread fail

Clout
12-05-2018, 06:46 PM

You take that back or else!

Not sure what the "or else" will be. You'll have to give me the proper time to recover from jet lag to devise such a grand scheme of your demise, zelph.

Clout
12-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Thread fail

not sure what the fuss is about. You got a win over lars and he is protesting it thats basically all this is ?

Ryno
12-05-2018, 06:52 PM
not sure what the fuss is about. You got a win over lars and he is protesting it thats basically all this is ?

Kinda sorta lol. How ya been Clout? Its Bash btw.

Clout
12-05-2018, 06:56 PM
Kinda sorta lol. How ya been Clout? Its Bash btw.

Im good you know me I dipped off for months b/c I head home to the promise land of ice. Hotsprings, snowboarding, boxing recreational bouts, Being a slave to my family's small village farms with the rest of my Viking brothers.

How are you? besides Lars trying to rip your creditability to shreds over something you have no control over

Ryno
12-05-2018, 07:00 PM
im alr man. Just came back from hiatus a few months ago. Did you catch the Wilder fight? I missed it. Sounds as if Fury was robbed from what i've heard

Barcotic
12-05-2018, 07:05 PM
You would have loved my wordplays in that battle tbh
wouldnt doubt it
1 of the last few real ones left in the text game tbr, always kept it 100 no bias & had the skill to back up PROPER critique good or bad
bayou another 1 of those last few
everyone else got chased away/pushed aside by whack af circle jerkers

text gone way downhill

link?

Clout
12-05-2018, 07:08 PM
im alr man. Just came back from hiatus a few months ago. Did you catch the Wilder fight? I missed it. Sounds as if Fury was robbed from what i've heard

Nah I was home, I got some beer im a watch it tonight since im back in America. A lot of people thought it was Fury who won or that it was a fair call on a draw. Best way is to turn off the sound. Takes away crowd bias, niggas be getting loud and cheerful over blocked/rolled shots aka non-scorable attempts.

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 07:14 PM
wouldnt doubt it
1 of the last few real ones left in the text game tbr, always kept it 100 no bias & had the skill to back up PROPER critique good or bad
bayou another 1 of those last few
everyone else got chased away/pushed aside by whack af circle jerkers

text gone way downhill

link?

Gone

For Battling
12-05-2018, 07:25 PM
I've smoked with tons of doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc. that shit don't make you or mean shit about your societal status, and no occupation is exempt from that shit. Don't let it become your sole source of happiness/peace, though. Allocate some time every day to meditation or some shit, or read some veritas posts idk

Yes those are both problems like i said before i dont really want to argue about it but im just tired of fighting a war on drugs i dont want to deal with it anymore.... and in this country you get locked up for smoking weed.... also the problem is yes i have a nice flat idk it doesnt really matter but i just feel like im 33 and i threw my life away i guess technically that isnt britains fault.... but basically im going live in subsidized housing the rest of my life and if smoke weed i will be in and out of hospital or some retarded institution..... im running out of energy to fight this shit anymore..... i do have a bit of money but basically in the uk you will not really make it unless your sober and you have a really really good job..... thats the problem for me at least.....

Amen
12-07-2018, 05:35 AM

Nah. You're bugging. Colombian food is trash.

You take that back or else!

Not sure what the "or else" will be. You'll have to give me the proper time to recover from jet lag to devise such a grand scheme of your demise, zelph.

Sup, mate. Did you watch the worst heavyweight fight in boxing history? Wilder vs Fury?

Trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fury out boxed Wilder at the same time as meeting his maker in round 12.

Worst fight EVER.

Lol this whole time Zelph was late bloom aka 2trip.

Damn. And Lars deserves HOF after this showing.

For Battling
12-07-2018, 05:53 AM
Colombian food:

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/86F5D233-8ED5-4FE5-A297-37219A7693CE_zpsexzphczf.jpg[/URL]

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/7DEF9910-2AF2-4993-A52B-B23635BB02FA_zpskzhofn0a.jpg

........Dominican food:

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/201A463D-3475-4040-AD07-5CD469F3414F_zpsi5oso0fa.jpg

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/1D71405D-4B0D-4B22-B770-277C903D4CCB_zps78pffoye.jpg

Aero can you like....do something about this fuckin guy amen?

Amen
12-07-2018, 07:36 AM
Dog shit and vomit with avocado.

Avocado the only edible thing on that plate, son.

Lol @ pizza with corn, tho LOL - is that legit?

Amen
12-07-2018, 07:47 AM
Mangu, eggs and salami is bomb BTW.

Clout
12-07-2018, 08:37 AM
Colombian food:

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/86F5D233-8ED5-4FE5-A297-37219A7693CE_zpsexzphczf.jpg[/URL]

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/7DEF9910-2AF2-4993-A52B-B23635BB02FA_zpskzhofn0a.jpg

........Dominican food:

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/201A463D-3475-4040-AD07-5CD469F3414F_zpsi5oso0fa.jpg

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/1D71405D-4B0D-4B22-B770-277C903D4CCB_zps78pffoye.jpg

Aero can you like....do something about this fuckin guy amen?

Colombian food is meh. Plus dominicans are my black cousins. I think you white boys got different tastes than us brothas.plus u linked generic latino dishes and claimed them as Colombian lol

Amen still haven't gotten the time to watch the beer is uncracked too =/. Unpacking/gf up my ass makes it tough to get any free time

Qualm
12-07-2018, 08:47 AM
soul food doesnt always look fire but is fire, so i dont judge food based on appearance. corn on pizza though, that's basura

Clout
12-07-2018, 08:57 AM
soul food doesnt always look fire but is fire, so i dont judge food based on appearance. corn on pizza though, that's basura

Zelph is a troll he'd put honey mustard chicken nuggets as Dominican food

Aero
12-07-2018, 09:40 AM
Amen I was just in DR. Their food is not all that great. The cows there are starving. I'll be in Columbia next year so I don't have a comment on that yet.

John Dillinger
12-07-2018, 09:42 AM
I threw up a lil bit seeing that pizza slice

What a disgrace

For Battling
12-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Listen ya big dummy that’s not some random food it’s called a bandeja paisa lol Dominicans eat like they’re dirt poor fuckin Finny food

Victor.
12-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Um no

But u do eat with half a mouth

Destroyer
12-07-2018, 12:38 PM
zelph poos out half pieces of corn

Victor.
12-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Don’t knew where he found the corn pizza photo

This thread retarded

Inno
12-07-2018, 01:06 PM
Mofongo tho

~RustyGunZ~
12-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Zelph is top 5 boarders

He’s the face of the new school

For Battling
12-07-2018, 01:23 PM
I mean y’all can’t really say shit when I look like your leader diode

Victor.
12-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Your the Dominican breakfast to his Columbian feast

~RustyGunZ~
12-07-2018, 02:26 PM
I mean y’all can’t really say shit when I look like your leader diode

Diode

Amen
12-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Amen I was just in DR. Their food is not all that great. The cows there are starving. I'll be in Columbia next year so I don't have a comment on that yet.

What is your nationality?

And any where tourists spend - food is mediocre. You have to travel inland to find the good shit.

sral
12-07-2018, 04:31 PM
My salvadorian homie does some mean papusas with salsa and salad with all tons of salt on them then adds a lot of lemon juice to kill the acidity of the salt or some shit which I always find odd to my white brain but it tastes goooooddddd

my Colombian homie mauricio does something similar to papusas too but I’m sure he calls them something different entirely? Arepas maybe? they round them by hand, real fast, almost like they’re spinning them between their pressed palms and squeezing down the outer rim with the fingertips to close them up

legit never seen either serve up half an avocado like in those pics though

they make this fried belly pork joint as well that taste FUEGO