PDA

View Full Version : HYPE VIDEO MAG EPISODE 1!!

Incredible
12-05-2018, 06:24 AM
***Netceesolution 2019***

https://pa1.narvii.com/6637/43857db55d3e10f4bca7f8823be2885b3c8ba22c_hq.gif

The new tourney will be a regular straight up tourney, and it'll take some good verses all throughout the tourney in order to win. There will be a cash prize involved so that should motivate a lot of you too. PS BodySnatcher you still havent PMd me about where to send your $50. This tourney will be the same $50 to the winner. I hope everyone signs up, that thread will be created new years eve along with a hype video mag. I will be doing little hype videos every week until it
starts. Try to keep y'all interested, you know. Any ways y'all below is the moment you've all been waiting for, the first hype video mag is below, I feel like I said hype video mag a lot, whatever hype VIDEO MAG!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS0n64bHuC_-6pXQbuFuXYkEJgTjuh7WuRfCEmWBG6OjcG1Icxl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T3Z15eZZQI

https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/80732048579737.589bc1f0e7007.gif

Thanks for watching and tuning into the video I know it wasnt anything special but yo this will be a weekly thing to remind you guys of this tourney. Its going to be my first tourney and I want it to be a classic lets make that happen!

Exis
12-05-2018, 07:06 AM
This was dope! Fuckin' hell though, how bright is that celebration shit when you log in stoned lol...

Kudos Cred.

For Battling
12-05-2018, 07:41 AM
Now I remember why I hated you

Incredible
12-05-2018, 08:14 AM
But your my bestie zelph!

Lol @ tags, y'all wild.

Ghost1
12-05-2018, 08:52 AM
yo but

be interesting more

or some

at all

dull boy
12-05-2018, 09:38 AM
YO WHATS POPPIN LETS GET IT LIT IN HERE THIS SHIT BOUT TO CRANK OFF ITS YA BOY BOY WHATS GOOD YALL HEAR ME WE GONNA GET THIS VIDEO GOING RIGHT NOW SO IM IN MY CAR

Oh yea? 2 minutes in to this ambian drool and you’re like I DONT HAVE MUCH ELSE TO TALK ABOUT I’m like holy shit dude didn’t even say shit really but ok WAIT THERES STILL 5 FUCKING MINUTES LEFT hoping phone got put down and just driving like some relaxation video maybe he’ll throw on a tune EVERYTIME I SEE CAR BEHIND ME I THINK OF THIS INTERNET GUY’S LIPS huh? Going 55 on highway IDK WHY THIS CRAZY GUY TRYING ME IM NOT PARANOID ENOUGH LET ME HIT THIS BOWL yo so idk why my check engine light is on I call mechanic and they tell me what to do to turn it off BUT I CANT BE LISTENING TO PEOPLE TELL ME HOW TO FIX MY PROBLEMS FUCK THAT

Hey yay yay yayyyyyyyyy

Qualm
12-05-2018, 09:39 AM
i like how you added a lot of pictures and christmas trees

For Battling
12-05-2018, 09:44 AM
YO WHATS POPPIN LETS GET IT LIT IN HERE THIS SHIT BOUT TO CRANK OFF ITS YA BOY BOY WHATS GOOD YALL HEAR ME WE GONNA GET THIS VIDEO GOING RIGHT NOW SO IM IN MY CAR

Oh yea? 2 minutes in to this ambian drool and you’re like I DONT HAVE MUCH ELSE TO TALK ABOUT I’m like holy shit dude didn’t even say shit really but ok WAIT THERES STILL 5 FUCKING MINUTES LEFT hoping phone got put down and just driving like some relaxation video maybe he’ll throw on a tune EVERYTIME I SEE CAR BEHIND ME I THINK OF THIS INTERNET GUY’S LIPS huh? Going 55 on highway IDK WHY THIS CRAZY GUY TRYING ME IM NOT PARANOID ENOUGH LET ME HIT THIS BOWL yo so idk why my check engine light is on I call mechanic and they tell me what to do to turn it off BUT I CANT BE LISTENING TO PEOPLE TELL ME HOW TO FIX MY PROBLEMS FUCK THAT

Hey yay yay yayyyyyyyyy

I stopped after 1 min. What happens?

dull boy
12-05-2018, 09:48 AM
I stopped after 1 min. What happens?

I stopped after 2:30

What happens... anybody?

Ghost1
12-05-2018, 09:51 AM

Hey yay yay yayyyyyyyyy

Gonee

Qualm
12-05-2018, 09:53 AM
I stopped after 2:30

What happens... anybody?

He spends 8 mins driving around clearwater and doesn't talk to a single scientologist

John Dillinger
12-05-2018, 10:10 AM
I be driving on that same highway a couple times a week lol

Flow
12-05-2018, 10:11 AM
Incredible what happened. We had a battle. I made a hilarious punch at your expense an you vanished? An never paid body.

Anyway as someone who watched past a minute... suggesting you might put your kids on a video online to strangers specifically for the bloke who wierdly asked to see them.... This the sort of behaviour that took them away in first place

~RustyGunZ~
12-05-2018, 10:13 AM

Hey yay yay yayyyyyyyyy

Alright db maybe you are a top dawg

Inno
12-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Driving with knees is cool, but if you really bad you’d drive with the tip of your dick.

You ain’t shit

Victor.
12-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Good effort

Hey dull boy maybe you should make a video mag

Inno
12-05-2018, 12:33 PM
We don’t need a NyQuil commercial

Incredible
12-05-2018, 01:52 PM
Word thx for the support guys

dull boy
12-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Good effort

Hey dull boy maybe you should make a video mag

I offered like $200 to the winner of a tourney. If that doesn’t motivate then I say fuck it.

bleak
12-05-2018, 02:04 PM
I'll collect Body's winnings for babysitting the dumpster fire that was BAL

John Dillinger
12-05-2018, 02:10 PM
I offered like $200 to the winner of a tourney. If that doesn’t motivate then I say fuck it.

That tourney was confusing as shit looking back on it

Incredible
12-05-2018, 02:23 PM

You did it for the lime, thanks again.

dull boy
12-05-2018, 03:19 PM
That tourney was confusing as shit looking back on it

That seems to be the consensus. Easy to comprehend from my perspective.

sral
12-05-2018, 04:33 PM

I won that shit

Me and Eddie the only two that put on

sral
12-05-2018, 04:38 PM
lmao legit don’t think I’ve ever been less hyped for a hype video mag ever

Incredible driving round Tampa freeways at breakneck speeds using only his knee joints to hold the wheel while recording the most pointless hype video mag ever, about absolutely nothing of note, while we all get to follow his journey to a poker tournament at the bar that isn’t even for a single solitary dollar lol

it’s amazing in a car crash kinda way that he even took the time to record and upload this, risking his life at the wheel and a potential caution from Zelph the cop for being on his phone while driving

god I love Netcees

can’t wait for more hype video

For Battling
12-05-2018, 07:37 PM
When will the next video be released?

sral
12-06-2018, 04:38 AM
hopefully the 31st of never along with your mag

Incredible
12-06-2018, 07:42 AM
Damn Lars contradicting himself, its so hard to know what he wants.....and to answer your question zelph it'll drop next week, I'll try to make it more interesting....

BodySnatcher
12-07-2018, 09:12 PM

You aint do shit...collect these nuts fat boy....i hit you up Inc

Amen
12-09-2018, 08:13 AM
Lol dull boy