https://imgur.com/gallery/nJWiXsv

lol

veritas
12-19-2018, 11:48 AM
Soon.

dull boy
12-19-2018, 11:53 AM
Soon.

Yea... I got message. Took screenshot of it and posted... in the thread.

But thanks for reiterating. Wasn’t clear.

Victor.
12-19-2018, 12:01 PM
Trash tier feud

Aero
12-19-2018, 12:05 PM
Trash tier feud

Vote or chill out.

veritas
12-19-2018, 12:10 PM
Trash tier feud

I’m trying. I promise. He follows me around begging for attention and then when confronted acts skittish and passive aggressive. So I am starting a new angle. Gonna try to get him over.

Kill Spree
12-19-2018, 12:15 PM
I’m trying. I promise. He follows me around begging for attention and then when confronted acts skittish and passive aggressive. So I am starting a new angle. Gonna try to get him over.

If you need someone to talk to call me

veritas
12-19-2018, 12:23 PM
Ok

Aero
12-19-2018, 12:23 PM
If you need someone to talk to call me

I'd like someone to talk to.

veritas
12-19-2018, 12:37 PM
I'd like someone to talk to.

Call me. 6019173913

Big Bolo
12-19-2018, 12:41 PM
Poll fail, Rican wins not added....

V - rican

DMS
12-19-2018, 12:43 PM
Will my vote be public?

big baby
12-19-2018, 02:23 PM
terrible thread. v finish him.

veritas
12-19-2018, 02:24 PM
terrible thread. v finish him.

I don’t want to finish him bb. I want him to be better and more like myself.

For Battling
12-19-2018, 02:26 PM
I want him to be better and more like myself.

Ego

veritas
12-19-2018, 02:27 PM
Ego

Duh. It is also an obvious barb to spur on his own insecurities and cause him to attack just as you just did.

big baby
12-19-2018, 02:31 PM
I don’t want to finish him bb. I want him to be better and more like myself.

humble and god fearing. i like v more EVERYDAY

bb want do podcast with vv 1 day.

veritas
12-19-2018, 02:33 PM
humble and god fearing. i like v more EVERYDAY

bb want do podcast with vv 1 day.

That would be awesome kiddo. Let’s do it. Whenever your parents allow.

big baby
12-19-2018, 02:37 PM
That would be awesome kiddo. Let’s do it. Whenever your parents allow.

Ghost1 come pal

Big Bolo
12-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Yeah go on bags it'll be epic...you can finally reveal that your bb...

veritas
12-19-2018, 02:49 PM
Dull boy is bb. I am pretty sure.

Big Bolo
12-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Stfu stupid shit, ol bitch looking like you'll be on the news in 2yrs for the guy that raped a student...creepy fucking weirdo living out in the sticks ass...

Your statement is not fact yet an attempt to push the button of db and continue on with pointless BS...

big baby
12-19-2018, 02:58 PM
what

veritas
12-19-2018, 03:02 PM
Stfu stupid shit, ol bitch looking like you'll be on the news in 2yrs for the guy that raped a student...creepy fucking weirdo living out in the sticks ass...

Your statement is not fact yet an attempt to push the button of db and continue on with pointless BS...

Before we go any further accept the fact that if you refuse to acknowledge who you really are in Internet-life than any aspersions you make about another’a real life are null and void and you should probably change tactics.

Fair, Scott?

Big Bolo
12-19-2018, 04:27 PM
Lol who I really am...fuck you I am the best troll ever and have earned it, so I'm claiming it, thing is you'll never know why/how...

For Battling
12-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Sad shit

Big Bolo
12-19-2018, 04:30 PM
So are birth defects...

veritas
12-19-2018, 04:46 PM
Lol who I really am...fuck you I am the best troll ever and have earned it, so I'm claiming it, thing is you'll never know why/how...

So you acknowledge my first point. Good.

Now what do you consider trolling? Define it.

Dope girl
12-19-2018, 04:50 PM
Do you guys have to expose everything

veritas
12-19-2018, 05:05 PM
It depends.

Big Bolo
12-20-2018, 08:24 AM
So you acknowledge my first point. Good.

Now what do you consider trolling? Define it.

I don't have to define shit to you, you fucking cornball, growing the wrong way chia pet fgt...

Amen
12-20-2018, 08:55 AM
Trash tier feud

LOL. I always thought this one would be interesting.

Now that it's happened, it's probably worst NC beef, ever - at least since I've been on board, TBH.

~RustyGunZ~
12-20-2018, 09:26 AM
This is such a bad thread

Diode
12-20-2018, 09:29 AM
i didn't enjoy this one outside of the poll answers

DMS
12-20-2018, 10:22 AM
i didn't enjoy this one outside of the poll answers

veritas
12-20-2018, 10:52 AM
Terrible thread.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 10:58 AM
LOL. I always thought this one would be interesting.

Now that it's happened, it's probably worst NC beef, ever - at least since I've been on board, TBH.

Kind of difficult to feud with v. Just devolves into defining the word definition or something similarly pointless and endless with no real meaning.

Only made thread because v took to my inbox with his weird ass antics.

Soon. Next level.

Honestly, I just don’t have the interest required to break v and all his bullshit down. It’s fairly clear to anyone worth a fuck that he’s a troll.

Think I’ll just go back to ignoring him like before.

veritas
12-20-2018, 11:25 AM
Kind of difficult to feud with v. Just devolves into defining the word definition or something similarly pointless and endless with no real meaning.

Only made thread because v took to my inbox with his weird ass antics.

Soon. Next level.

Honestly, I just don’t have the interest required to break v and all his bullshit down. It’s fairly clear to anyone worth a fuck that he’s a troll.

Think I’ll just go back to ignoring him like before.

Bull.

I am not a troll. And you lack even the smallest inkling of ability to break me down.

You are a passive aggressive bore. You make the feud difficult. The only thing you have going for you is such a low opinion of yourself and deep seated inferiority complex that it leaves you wide open and vulnerable. But I refuse to attack you there. Because to answer your poll, I want to be your friend. This will require me being patient with you.

veritas
12-20-2018, 11:27 AM
There is no feud that I will lose as my boarding prowess is so far ahead of everyone else’s. That is why I have just stoped attacking and still cannot be defeated.
I simply ask questions which expose the nonsensical thought patterns and inconsequential nature of your existence based upon your lack of cognitive ability.

I am merely trying new things here lately. Just meta-boarding.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 11:31 AM
Fascinating.

uh-oh
12-20-2018, 11:35 AM
V has been defeated by me whenever we debated. There is no need to present FALSEHOODS in order to goad DB into engaging you in a literal debate over nothing.

veritas
12-20-2018, 11:38 AM
Jim please. Continue your jestering elsewhere.

veritas
12-20-2018, 11:38 AM
Fascinating.

It really just is.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 11:42 AM
I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious, and admittedly it’s effective, but only in the way saying, ‘I know you, but what am I?’ He labels my general disinterest and realization of his endless trolling arguments as skittishness either because he’s not perceptive enough to see this, or doesn’t want to acknowledge it because it would undermine his goal.

Either way. V is a troll that’s fun to poke with a stick.

veritas
12-20-2018, 11:53 AM
I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious, and admittedly it’s effective, but only in the way saying, ‘I know you, but what am I?’ He labels my general disinterest and realization of his endless trolling arguments as skittishness either because he’s not perceptive enough to see this, or doesn’t want to acknowledge it because it would undermine his goal.

Not at all. Your “general disinterest” is a front. It is disingenuous.

My endless trolling arguments are anything but. I am always attacked first and simply slowly grind my opponent to ash and dust to try and make them better people and subsequently more of a challenge to me so that they can make me better.

Of course I am not that sharp right? I am rather dull aren’t i? You continually say that. So it must be true? This is one of your three main fails. God forbid I am right and you actually have to be honest with yourself and the fact that your life hasn’t turned out the way you planned it. Of course you just be the smartest and this is all just sooooo below you.

Yet, as soon as you finally decided to venture into the discussion board you started slowly attacking me. Ha! How long have you been watching me? How many years. Pathetic. I know you better than you know yourself and you know that and it grinds at you.

But good news. I do not want any beef. Just sincere good will. Call me. Let us converse. Stop all this Tom foolery here. 601 917 3913

dull boy
12-20-2018, 11:56 AM
God forbid I am right and you actually have to be honest with yourself and the fact that your life hasn’t turned out the way you planned it. Of course you just be the smartest and this is all just sooooo below you.

How long have you been watching me? How many years. Pathetic. I know you better than you know yourself and you know that and it grinds at you.

veritas
12-20-2018, 11:57 AM
Pathetic response x2

Confront me. Confront yourself. Stop the games

dull boy
12-20-2018, 11:58 AM

veritas
12-20-2018, 12:02 PM
Look at you right now. Just tap out.

Pathetic x3

Or call me and get to know me and stop trying to prove yourself to me.

601 917 3913

dull boy
12-20-2018, 12:07 PM
I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious. V is a troll that’s fun to poke with a stick.

Qualm
is this u making a point v? "call me?" are u really making points or are u just looking for a friend to talk to

~RustyGunZ~
Now hit him with a movie clip

dull boy
12-20-2018, 12:09 PM
V all the posts you’ve made in the thread are pathetic x7. Give up.

I’m the best at being humbly egomaniacal. You are not good.

This is gospel. I can prove it by saying it’s true.

veritas
12-20-2018, 12:11 PM
is this u making a point v? "call me?" are u really making points or are u just looking for a friend to talk to

I am always looking for good conversation and getting to know people. So yes.

veritas
12-20-2018, 12:12 PM
V all the posts you’ve made in the thread are pathetic x7. Give up.

I’m the best at being humbly egomaniacal. You are not good.

This is gospel. I can prove it by saying it’s true.

Projection.

You are not original. You are not unique. You are not special. You are boring. Engage with me or call me or tap.

Choose.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 12:13 PM
Projection.

You are not original. You are not unique. You are not special. You are boring.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 12:14 PM
Is this the next level yet or has soon not come?

veritas
12-20-2018, 12:15 PM
You know what the next level is but you are too afraid.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 12:18 PM
You know what the next level is but you are too afraid.

Define presumption.

veritas
12-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Yes....perhaps I gave you too much credit. I am just trying to build you up as a worthy opponent. Forgive me. I should have known better.

The next level is when you and I become cools but that requires you calling me. Which you won’t because of fear.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 12:27 PM
Yes....perhaps I gave you too much credit. I am just trying to build you up as a worthy opponent. Forgive me. I should have known better.

The next level is when you and I become cools but that requires you calling me. Which you won’t because of fear.

Define Dunning-Kruger effect

~RustyGunZ~
12-20-2018, 12:41 PM
Define Dunning-Kruger effect

Are you implying V is trying to say you’re a result of that, or are you saying he is a result of it?

veritas
12-20-2018, 12:51 PM
Yeah dull...which one? Be careful.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 12:52 PM
I’m trying. He follows me around begging for attention and then when confronted acts skittish and passive aggressive. So I am starting a new angle. Gonna try to get him over.

I don’t want to finish him bb. I want him to be betterand more like myself.

you lack even the smallest inkling of ability to break me down. You are a passive aggressive bore. You make the feud difficult. The only thing you have going for you is such a low opinion of yourself and deep seated inferiority complex that it leaves you wide open and vulnerable.

There is no feud that I will lose as my boarding prowess is so far ahead of everyone else’s. That is why I have just stoped attacking and still cannot be defeated. I simply ask questions which expose the nonsensical thought patterns and inconsequential nature of your existence based upon your lack of cognitive ability.

grind my opponent to ash and dust to try and make them better people and subsequently more of a challenge to me so that they can make me better.

Are you implying V is trying to say you’re a result of that, or are you saying he is a result of it?

Guess.

Qualm
12-20-2018, 12:59 PM
You do seem to have an unhealthy dependence on superiority, v. What is it about asserting dominance over others that makes you feel good about yourself

Don’t say it’s altruistically influenced because we both know it isn’t

That alpha mentality makes a lot more sense from someone evolved from a monkey than a divine prophet sent from god

~RustyGunZ~
12-20-2018, 01:05 PM
Guess.

You do realize he’s trolling? You say you do, yet you engage him as if he isn’t. You have to accept that he is either a legit psychologist or a troll. Throwing around psych terms in a way that makes you look like an example of the terms you’re throwing around is no bueno.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 01:05 PM
Just noticed, ‘deep seated’ lol Psychologist, he says.

PSYCHOLOGISTS CANT MAKE TYPOS DB?!

That’s no typo.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 01:07 PM
You do realize he’s trolling? You say you do, yet you engage him as if he isn’t. You have to accept that he is either a legit psychologist or a troll. Throwing around psych terms in a way that makes you look like an example of the terms you’re throwing around is no bueno.

V is a troll that’s fun to poke with a stick.

Also, I don’t feel using a psych term to highlight a psychologist troll is making me look like an example of someone who thinks highly of himself.

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:09 PM
Guess.

That’s what I thought you would say. But that is why you fail. This is another of your weaknesses. And you are only proving my point.

Since you are going and quoting my posts go back a couple of on the ago to where i correctly pegged you as the patient who thinks they are smarter than their therapist.

Since you cannot prove that you are, you now have to try and lessen me. Which is why you follow me around making. Snide comments like a teenager. Good luck.

I know you better than you know yourself.

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:10 PM
You do seem to have an unhealthy dependence on superiority, v. What is it about asserting dominance over others that makes you feel good about yourself

Don’t say it’s altruistically influenced because we both know it isn’t

That alpha mentality makes a lot more sense from someone evolved from a monkey than a divine prophet sent from god

Thought you were done with me? Or was that the other thread?

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:11 PM
I am not a troll.

It’s amazing how y’all have to make me one though.

Qualm
12-20-2018, 01:11 PM
That’s what I thought you would say. But that is why you fail. This is another of your weaknesses. And you are only proving my point.

Since you are going and quoting my posts go back a couple of on the ago to where i correctly pegged you as the patient who thinks they are smarter than their therapist.

Since you cannot prove that you are, you now have to try and lessen me. Which is why you follow me around making. Snide comments like a teenager. Good luck.

Admirable dominance assertion, are u getting brain tingles rn

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:14 PM
Just noticed, ‘deep seated’ lol Psychologist, he says.

PSYCHOLOGISTS CANT MAKE TYPOS DB?!

That’s no typo.

What is wrong with deep seated?

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:15 PM
Admirable dominance assertion, are u getting brain tingles rn

No. This is not how I wish things to be. I have made my intentions very clear of what my aims are. Ask hush and Anthony.

~RustyGunZ~
12-20-2018, 01:15 PM
Also, I don’t feel using a psych term to highlight a psychologist troll is making me look like an example of someone who thinks highly of himself.

If he is a troll, and you’re engaging him by saying he is a low tier intellectual that thinks he’s intellectual, than you are acknowledging what he’s saying as an honest reflection.

You just look like a typical google pleb when you toss around terms you never learned formally to make bad points in moot arguments on an Internet forum.

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:19 PM
If he is a troll, and you’re engaging him by saying he is a low tier intellectual that thinks he’s intellectual, than you are acknowledging what he’s saying as an honest reflection.

You just look like a typical google pleb when you toss around terms you never learned formally to make bad points in moot arguments on an Internet forum.

Solid retort. Also touch upon how obvious his resentment of me is.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 01:19 PM

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1]

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:24 PM
This only proves my point

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Would you say that you are a cynic? Dull?

dull boy
12-20-2018, 01:26 PM

Saying he’s of low intelligence and a troll doesn’t make the things he’s saying an honest reflection.

I don’t find it to be a bad point, at all. Maybe that’s because I’m an idiot? If knowing psych terms makes you view me as a google pleb then perhaps you are perceiving me that way due to an underestimation of my education or because you yourself didn’t know the term and thus find it improbable to imagine that I was already aware of it.

Idk... because, ya know, how would I?

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:27 PM
Or are you willing to say that I am wrong and that we are both competent and I am playing you weak? And you need me to validate you?

~RustyGunZ~
12-20-2018, 01:28 PM
In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1]

If he is a troll, nothing he says is genuine and therefore your argument has no base. If he is legit, he has the high ground in such a situation to be used in defense of one of you being subject to this effect. Him being a certified and accredited intellectual in any conversation of the mind would make you the delusional low level here. Not saying that is concrete and the case, but it is an angle you don’t have a defense against. So why use that example? (Spoiler: because you didn’t fully understand it’s context when you used it)

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:33 PM
If he is a troll, nothing he says is genuine and therefore your argument has no base. If he is legit, he has the high ground in such a situation to be used in defense of one of you being subject to this effect. Him being a certified and accredited intellectual in any conversation of the mind would make you the delusional low level here. Not saying that is concrete and the case, but it is an angle you don’t have a defense against. So why use that example? (Spoiler: because you didn’t fully understand it’s context when you used it)

Solid retort Knuck x2

He didn’t consider the idea of it being the competent misperceiving others which ties in to his subcon needing my validation and since I don’t give it he has to revert to trying to tearing me down.

Pretty easy actually.

The question is....will he own this and humble himself and call me.

I would like to be cool with you Dull.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 01:47 PM

Trolls aren’t 100% disingenuous. This makes your point moot. Even if he were legit, it doesn’t automatically make what I said untrue. You assume, for a second time, incorrectly, that I used the term out of context. Your reasoning for this being because neither of us could prove the point either way, but I’m not in the business of proving things on the internet. Kind of a fruitless endeavor.

Spoiler: shut the fuck up.

veritas
12-20-2018, 01:50 PM
Now Knuck has you defensive and emotional. Surely you should tap.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 01:52 PM
Solid retort Knuck x2

He didn’t consider the idea of it being the competent misperceiving others which ties in to his subcon needing my validation and since I don’t give it he has to revert to trying to tearing me down.

Pretty easy actually.

The question is....will he own this and humble himself and call me.

I would like to be cool with you Dull.

He didn’t?

More boastfulness.

You’re surely not the one who thinks lowly of themselves. Surely you’re special, ‘better than everyone’ and one of the few who not only recognizes his dominance, but also lacks of insecurity associated with higher intelligence. /s

Now Knuck has you defensive and emotional. Surely you should tap.

If you said it then it must be true.

dull boy
12-20-2018, 02:06 PM
What is wrong with deep seated?

Nothing, apparently. I was wrong and deep-seated is actually correct.

big baby
12-20-2018, 02:26 PM
i think v has a point

Destroyer
12-20-2018, 02:27 PM
i think v has a point

I dunno about that. But I know of a man who could tell you

Destroyer
12-20-2018, 02:28 PM
Oh wait, it was the other way around
Shit
I thought I struck gold there for a sec

~RustyGunZ~
12-20-2018, 02:42 PM
Trolls aren’t 100% disingenuous. This makes your point moot. Even if he were legit, it doesn’t automatically make what I said untrue. You assume, for a second time, incorrectly, that I used the term out of context. Your reasoning for this being because neither of us could prove the point either way, but I’m not in the business of proving things on the internet. Kind of a fruitless endeavor.

Spoiler: shut the fuck up.

So what was your purpose of implying he was a victim to the effect?

veritas
12-20-2018, 03:24 PM
Nothing, apparently. I was wrong and deep-seated is actually correct.

This is your best post and the official start of our friendship sir.

veritas
12-20-2018, 03:26 PM
He didn’t?

More boastfulness.

You’re surely not the one who thinks lowly of themselves. Surely you’re special, ‘better than everyone’ and one of the few who not only recognizes his dominance, but also lacks of insecurity associated with higher intelligence. /s

If you said it then it must be true.

I have offered you the chance to get to know me. Why would you not want to. Let’s chat. It would save you from having to tax yourself with all this guesswork.

Eŋg
12-20-2018, 08:40 PM
cosigning cucklehead at any juncture undoes your credibility, with little to no exception.

~RustyGunZ~
12-20-2018, 09:13 PM
cosigning cucklehead at any juncture undoes your credibility, with little to no exception.

Will you ever stop being a hoe and following me around here?

You’re like an ex that was never actually locked down so is just a thot

Eŋg
12-21-2018, 02:36 AM
legitimately an amen-tier response, when he was in his manic depressive non-stop posting phase. (he has since grown.)

also, pretty gay of you to say.

go and fuck yourself.

Amen
12-21-2018, 07:30 AM
legitimately an amen-tier response, when he was in his manic depressive non-stop posting phase. (he has since grown.)

go and fuck yourself.

Lollllll, this guy.

~RustyGunZ~
12-21-2018, 07:48 AM

go and fuck yourself.

Obsessed