PDA

View Full Version : RAVENS CHARGERS

uh-oh
12-22-2018, 10:00 PM
6-3 ravens at the half.

i haven't seen a time of possession stat since the first quarter but its like 25 minutes to 5 minutes it seems in the ravens favor lol.

if it wasn't for back to back penalties on jefferson chargers wouldn't have even put up 3.

this is their most efficient mauling so far since lamar has entered the equation. itd be nice if the score reflected it THO. left 3 on the board going for it on 4th and goal trusting lamars arm.

tucker with a rare real miss, his last like 5-6 misses (excluding the fluke pat) were all blocked. but word slipped on one from 45, and then had a throwaway miss from 65. he's out here losing people fantasy championships lmaoooooo

but word

LETS GET IT KUHKAWWW

uh-oh
12-22-2018, 10:10 PM
GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL.

uh-oh
12-22-2018, 10:13 PM
LMAO LAMAR DA GOD

uh-oh
12-22-2018, 11:11 PM
BALLGAME BITCHES

LETS GO

SEASON STILL ALIVE

bleak
12-22-2018, 11:18 PM
HERES A RESPONSE FOR YOU UH-OH EVERYONE IS BEING SO RUDE

DMS
12-23-2018, 01:20 AM
Coolio man

They just released the Pro-Bowl starters,

Hill,Kelce, and Mahomes made it. And Brees made it ofc,

Exis
12-23-2018, 03:59 AM
Lol @uh goin' all CAP happy & shit, nigga would of pulled a muscle durin' that game...

uh-oh
12-23-2018, 12:22 PM
lol word man. its taken me time to take jackson in. but i'm on the lamar jackson hype train now. although it still wouldn't destroy me if he got hurt next week and its JANUARY JOE in the playoffs. but word this was the first game where i could actually see this gameplan succeeding, mainly because he threw the ball efficiently. granted though, he still threw alot of duds. that shouldve been picked. but either way i have always preferred a run heavy offense and a solid defense to all the flashy shit. even if the run heavy offense is different from what i'd actually prefer in that regard. (flacco's rookie year and early years was the team i would try to build every year.)

but yea, the chiefs game alleviated some doubt, but since they still lost i wasn't completely sold. this chargers game though, outside of one moment of doubt, was complete and utter annihilation. the one moment of doubt being the chargers quick score to take the lead on a short field. but lamar da god came back with a quick strike and once the lead was back it was back to bully ball

SO YEA. dope game.

now this sunday im rooting for the saints, texans, and giants. wish tennessee wouldve lost but oh well lol

Kill Spree
12-23-2018, 12:40 PM
Revans are trash

DMS
12-23-2018, 12:49 PM
lol word man. its taken me time to take jackson in. but i'm on the lamar jackson hype train now. although it still wouldn't destroy me if he got hurt next week and its JANUARY JOE in the playoffs. but word this was the first game where i could actually see this gameplan succeeding, mainly because he threw the ball efficiently. granted though, he still threw alot of duds. that shouldve been picked. but either way i have always preferred a run heavy offense and a solid defense to all the flashy shit. even if the run heavy offense is different from what i'd actually prefer in that regard. (flacco's rookie year and early years was the team i would try to build every year.)

but yea, the chiefs game alleviated some doubt, but since they still lost i wasn't completely sold. this chargers game though, outside of one moment of doubt, was complete and utter annihilation. the one moment of doubt being the chargers quick score to take the lead on a short field. but lamar da god came back with a quick strike and once the lead was back it was back to bully ball

SO YEA. dope game.

now this sunday im rooting for the saints, texans, and giants. wish tennessee wouldve lost but oh well lol

January Joe, who, besides the one super bowl run, has a 78 passer rating in the post season. Very nice

uh-oh
12-23-2018, 04:09 PM
he's da goat what can i say?

we can exclude things and shape data to fit any narrative. but the actual narrative says enough. 10-5, only 2 of those games at home. If you watched the games you'd also know he did enough for the ravens to win games they lost, the cundiff missed fg, lee evans td drop, etc.

If you wanna try and hate on flacco, at least go after what he can be hated on for.

John Dillinger
12-23-2018, 04:48 PM
There’s talks that Flacco might be traded

I’m cool with that

As long as he doesn’t get traded to the Bucs or Bills

uh-oh
12-23-2018, 05:04 PM
There’s talks that Flacco might be traded

I’m cool with that

As long as he doesn’t get traded to the Bucs or Bills

its funny how quick a narrative can change. all people talked about is flaccos huge contract numbers, how he isn't worth it, etc. but as soon as it looks like he's ready to hit the market, teams look at the same exact contract numbers as a literal bargain

i hope he goes somewhere that benefits him and will actually build around him. the ravens consistently failed him in free agency and the draft, along with all the abysmal offensive coordinator hires and changes year in and year out. im not sure where there is a good landing spot for him. he needs to go to a team with a top 10 run game and a commitment to it. put him back under center operating the play action. that spread west coast throw the ball 50 times nonsense is retarded and a waste of his talents

Exis
12-24-2018, 05:06 AM
If Ravens make it to the SB & the Pats don't I'll rep you lol...

PancakeBrah
12-24-2018, 09:39 AM
Ravens are probably the toughest out in the AFC just because of their style. Jackson could turn into a better Vick with the right coaching. Ravens were smart to keep Harbaugh, was nonsense that they were considering not extending him.

Qualm
12-24-2018, 10:11 AM
flacco's turning 34, he doesnt have enough time for a team to build around him. The best he can hope for is a team thats already solidified and needs a mediocre qb to not fuck shit up and will possibly make it to a divisional game before being eliminated in the playoffs

uh-oh
12-24-2018, 10:33 AM
Ravens are probably the toughest out in the AFC just because of their style. Jackson could turn into a better Vick with the right coaching. Ravens were smart to keep Harbaugh, was nonsense that they were considering not extending him.they were 4-5 with a chance of missing playoffs again, so i understood the talks even if i didn't agree with it. they still could miss playoffs, im legit worried about this browns game. but they at least finished the season positively with promise. the problem next year is gonna be how much of this defense can they retain.

as far as the vick comparison, vick had a cannon. lamar has a noodle. even when he puts something on it they kinda lob out there. which is fine if he's accurate, like the pass to andrews, but he still throws like 5 a game out of 20 total passes that make me cringe because of how underthrown or behind a guy they are and how he's lucky they don't get picked. he's got a wayssss to go in the arm department. but word they've been rolling out gameplans that have worked with his skillset thusfar

PancakeBrah
12-24-2018, 10:37 AM
With the Vick comparison I was mostly just referring to him being black.

DMS
12-24-2018, 12:55 PM
he's da goat what can i say?

we can exclude things and shape data to fit any narrative. but the actual narrative says enough. 10-5, only 2 of those games at home. If you watched the games you'd also know he did enough for the ravens to win games they lost, the cundiff missed fg, lee evans td drop, etc.

If you wanna try and hate on flacco, at least go after what he can be hated on for.

2/1 w/l ratio isn’t all time great all by itself. Statistically he’s pretty ass, and he never really had a prime streak except 2012. Smh

I can make alibis for alllot or Tom Brady/Aaron Rodgers’ losses. SB 42 Tom Brady shower amazing clutchness and his receivers choked. Against Seattle in 14 Aaron Rodgers’s team was awful. I can make excuses to fit any narrative, but as the stats stand rn, it’s an 88 passer rating in playoffs, it’s a 56.6 comp%, it’s 214 YPG.

Also in the regular season, he’s pretty ass, career high 25 TD, a 3.7 TD%, he’s simply not consistent or elite sorry to break it to you