PDA

View Full Version : I don’t want my EX’s next boyfriend to have

Aero
12-29-2018, 01:20 PM
a bigger phallus than me. These thoughts keep me up at night and I’m a healthy size too. 7 3/4 inches with girth. I’m just venting and maybe you guys can share how you cope.

I consider this a brotherhood and a community so all the jokes save for another thread.

Orc
12-29-2018, 01:25 PM
You’ve lost it

Aero
12-29-2018, 01:32 PM
I know man I’m going to take a year off from boarding but I just needed to vent.

Qualm
12-29-2018, 01:44 PM
Idk if someone argues with veritas about religion this could be a 2k view thread

Women should be able to choose if abortion is right for them

Kill Spree
12-29-2018, 02:46 PM
a bigger phallus than me. These thoughts keep me up at night and I’m a healthy size too. 7 3/4 inches with girth. I’m just venting and maybe you guys can share how you cope.

I consider this a brotherhood and a community so all the jokes save for another thread.

Call me if you need to talk

Crin da Cringer
12-29-2018, 03:29 PM
I’m with a girl who before her last, only dated black niggas...sometimes I catch her reaching around my waist to pull me in deeper when I’m already balls deep inside. Ngl that shit has me thinking a lot about life later on when I’m on the toilet

Aero
12-29-2018, 03:32 PM
I’m with a girl who before her last, only dated black niggas...sometimes I catch her reaching around my waist to pull me in deeper when I’m already balls deep inside. Ngl that shit has me thinking a lot about life later on when I’m on the toilet

LMAO!!! Yea when a girl says she’s been with black guys it becomes a concern.

dull boy
12-29-2018, 03:34 PM
There’s always a bigger fish. Until there aren’t. Somewhere the biggest fish swims or floats through the water oblivious to his scale in the scheme of existence. Each moment dictates superiority. Largely chance, combined with traits in the under or over category of averages. Perhaps his dick is the exact same girth but 1/2 inch longer where it can hit the back of the clitoris behind the cervix and allow her to climax. Or maybe that extra half inch will cause her to dislike sex and long (intended) for the sex of your relationship. You can dwell on these largely uncontrollable circumstances or just go about doing what it is you want to do. If being sure of your superiority is a concern, then trick yourself into thinking you’re better, like most people. Or, do some existential searching and find a better state of mind... because denial is the best medicine.

Aero
12-29-2018, 03:41 PM
There’s always a bigger fish. Until they’re aren’t. Somewhere the biggest fish swims or floats through the water oblivious to his scale in the scheme of existence. Each moment dictates superiority. Largely chance, combined with traits in the under or over category of averages. Perhaps his dick is the exact same girth but 1/2 inch longer where it can hit the back of the clitoris behind the cervix and allow her to climax. Or maybe that extra half inch will cause her to dislike sex and long (intended) for the sex of your relationship. You can dwell on these largely uncontrollable circumstances or just go about doing what it is you want to do. If being sure of your superiority is a concern, then trick yourself into thinking you’re better, like most people. Or, do some existential searching and find a better state of mind... because denial is the best medicine.

This was incredible. I’ll be referring to this.

Crin da Cringer
12-29-2018, 03:47 PM
WHEn a girl goes from only dating blacks to dating others it’s because:

1. She realizes she’ll go to hell if she stays with the jungle fever.

2. There’s no future, especially if she gets knocked up - HE GONE.

3. She wants attractive children

Inno
12-29-2018, 03:55 PM
Aren’t all white guys 6” an under?

Crin da Cringer
12-29-2018, 03:57 PM
Aren’t all white guys 6” an under?

Mostly yes

We have a guy named whitezilla though

Kill Spree
12-29-2018, 04:09 PM
Mostly yes

We have a guy named whitezilla though

Here

Geno
12-29-2018, 05:44 PM
Is this rly ur concern? I never have that problem. Weather the next man is bigger or not means nothing. Im not small myself.. So i never have any confidence issues there. Idk.

Victor.
12-29-2018, 05:44 PM
Pull up on ya block and I bleed it

Answer
12-29-2018, 06:30 PM
Idk if he’s got a bigger dick than you, but he’s a better threadmaker, that’s for sure

Dope girl
12-29-2018, 06:35 PM
Seem like you have women issues

Dope girl
12-29-2018, 06:37 PM
/shouldn't worry about Exs
Ex for a reason

Aero
12-29-2018, 07:03 PM
/shouldn't worry about Exs
Ex for a reason

You right boo

Exis
12-29-2018, 07:39 PM
I’m a healthy size too. 7 3/4 inches with girth.

Who measures shit? Impressive for an Asian tho when normally that's their height...

DMS
12-29-2018, 07:56 PM
Who measures shit? Impressive for an Asian tho when normally that's their height...

Lol

Witty
12-29-2018, 08:24 PM
If they are reluctant to let you go even after you tell them how terrible they are...they want your dick.

If they just agree that perhaps you are better off with other people...you're nothing special.

Aero
12-29-2018, 08:28 PM
If they are reluctant to let you go even after you tell them how terrible they are...they want your dick.

If they just agree that perhaps you are better off with other people...you're nothing special.

Hmmm... Giving a woman powerful orgasms will make her forget some things.

Witty
12-29-2018, 08:36 PM
My insight was of course a terrible generalisation.

E Tha Real
12-29-2018, 09:25 PM
The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone new.

Time to stop staying up thinking about the past & start looking to new opportunities.

Crin da Cringer
12-29-2018, 09:38 PM
E THA REAL EVERYBODY!

Immolate
12-30-2018, 12:54 AM
I don’t want my EX’s next boyfriend to have

Well, if it's in me, it's in you. There is a competition in me. I want no one else to win.

I DONT WANT MY EX'S NEXT BOYFRIEND TO HAVE