PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Aldrin says "we didn't go there" to a kid asking about moon travel

Chill Phil
01-02-2019, 05:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uluUQXiji4

Y'all think he misspoke or what?

Witty
01-02-2019, 06:17 PM
This is so ridiculous I am finding it hard to believe you might actually be taking it seriously.

Chyeahhh!!!
01-02-2019, 07:02 PM
You ever heard of trauma blocks? Its well documented on video more than once where he has been asked about if we really went to the moon and dude spazzes lol

Chyeahhh!!!
01-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Anyone seen The Shining breakdown where Kubrick say he helped stage the moonlanding? Interesting shit

Diode
01-02-2019, 07:27 PM
kanye is ruining you.

Sharp
01-02-2019, 07:56 PM
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake

Qualm
01-02-2019, 08:40 PM
I really overestimated the collective iq of nc

Sharp
01-02-2019, 08:42 PM
Religious NCGs

No judgment

I truly want to understand what you think of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itlj-RecOKM

Cause I watched it and truly don't even see how this makes sense
Amen veritas hell why not Chyeahhh!!!

~RustyGunZ~
01-02-2019, 08:52 PM
sharing shit like this is disgusting and disrespectful

the dude is clearly losing it and in his last years

go fuck yourself

Chyeahhh!!!
01-02-2019, 09:17 PM
lmao it tickles me silly to see the panic when someones perspective on reality is challenged.

"nooo, please don't, I like it the way it is....how dare you. You're crazy, you aren't right. That is disrespectful""

Niggas be on the verge of a total breakdown and shit. lol

uh-oh
01-02-2019, 09:19 PM
we didn't go to the moon you cucks

VAN HALEN RADIATION BELT?

EVER HEAR OF IT?

KUBRICK?

GET WITH IT

~RustyGunZ~
01-02-2019, 09:32 PM
lmao it tickles me silly to see the panic when someones perspective on reality is challenged.

"nooo, please don't, I like it the way it is....how dare you. You're crazy, you aren't right. That is disrespectful""

It’s baffling that people as stupid as you made it this far in life. No one is afraid of your conspiracies, we’re just not so delusional or unsatisfied with a garbage life and realization of uselessness that we hold on to anything to make us feel unique and part of something exclusive.

I didn’t say go fuck your self because the moon landing being fake would in anyway affect my life, I said it because you’re poking at an old man losing his mind to push your faggot agenda no one cares about. It makes you a shitty person.

Chyeahhh!!!
01-02-2019, 09:37 PM
It’s baffling that people as stupid as you made it this far in life. No one is afraid of your conspiracies, we’re just not so delusional or unsatisfied with a garbage life and realization of uselessness that we hold on to anything to make us feel unique and part of something exclusive.

damn you're spot on as fuck bro lol. You got me figured out fasho

I didn’t say go fuck your self because the moon landing being fake would in anyway affect my life, I said it because you’re poking at an old man losing his mind to push your faggot agenda no one cares about. It makes you a shitty person.

wasn't poking fun you gingerbread loaf faced fat faggot. <-----that's poking fun btw

uh-oh
01-02-2019, 09:38 PM
buzz was always a dick tho to be fair

Chyeahhh!!!
01-02-2019, 09:39 PM
anyone watch the post moon landing press conference? All 3 of em looked like they were on trial for murder lol.

Chyeahhh!!!
01-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Also would like to point out that Buzz hasn't kept with the same story of what went down in ages. He's eluded publically on more than one occasion that we didn't go. The classic discredit through the media to say he's going bonkers is a quintessential textbook ploy that has been used on all whistle blowers to date.

If this fucker was really falling off his rocker, he'd a told that kid that he fucked a unicorn in lunar orbit and ate oreo's with Olive Oil on planet Pluto before they landed back on Earth and not simply just say we didn't go to the moon lmao

~RustyGunZ~
01-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Yeah you’re a lonely faggot

Geno
01-02-2019, 11:04 PM
The moon landing was done in area 51.

Theres was a rly good documentary on netflix about it a while ago. Should peep. Apparently the pics could be recreated in area 51 or some shit. Idk i forget how they came to this conclusion but thought it was a good docu

Sharp
01-02-2019, 11:41 PM

#spaceisfake

Chyeahhh!!!
01-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Lol netcees wouldnt make sense if differences in opinion didnt result in slander. I almost lost my faith in the lime but indeed, the world makes sense again.

Chyeahhh!!!
01-02-2019, 11:46 PM
#spaceisfake

Word.

Sharp
01-02-2019, 11:49 PM
#spaceisfake is literally a tag on the video. Follow the link

I took the time and educated myself on the man's videos

Space is a lie planted by the devil

Nibiru is a false flag aimed to keep us arguing about something ridiculous while slowly indoctrinating us all that outer space must exist so we ignore that the creator is directly overhead

smh everyone here just jumping to conclusions

Diode
01-02-2019, 11:51 PM

EVER HEAR OF IT?

KUBRICK?

GET WITH IT
Dead @ van halen

Master Rock
01-03-2019, 01:34 AM
Dead @ van halen
Dude the Van Halen belt be rockin!!! For real though.
you can't play with this gem.
https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/232706904199_/Van-Halen-RARE-vintage-belt-buckle.jpg

Master Rock
01-03-2019, 01:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uluUQXiji4

Y'all think he misspoke or what?
Nah, but for real though I saw this vid several times before and it does leaves one suspicious on the matter. I see that this is a heated debate were ones may attack opposing views. However, I'm just the guy who enjoys sitting in the middle and watching the show. We got to teach these other brothers to chill.

Chill Phil
01-03-2019, 07:52 AM
I haven't even shared my view and got attacked for sharing and asking what they thought.

Like damn...don't be mad at me Bros.

This is probably why we can never pool our ideas together and critically think. Everyone's too fucking busy being correct all the fucking time. The egos.. Jesus

~RustyGunZ~
01-03-2019, 09:03 AM
I haven't even shared my view and got attacked for sharing and asking what they thought.

Like damn...don't be mad at me Bros.

This is probably why we can never pool our ideas together and critically think. Everyone's too fucking busy being correct all the fucking time. The egos.. Jesus

I’m still not understanding how you two retards are offended by being called out for being idiots. You don’t get to share stupid trash and then act high and mighty about pooling ideas.

Yeah let’s make netcees great again guys don’t call people out for thinking someone with dementia is revealing Illuminati plots

#woke

uh-oh
01-03-2019, 09:11 AM
The fake moon landing has nothing to do with the illuminati to be fair

~RustyGunZ~
01-03-2019, 09:15 AM
The fake moon landing has nothing to do with the illuminati to be fair

I’m sure it’s all lizard people

Chill Phil
01-03-2019, 09:40 AM
I’m still not understanding how you two retards are offended by being called out for being idiots. You don’t get to share stupid trash and then act high and mighty about pooling ideas.

Yeah let’s make netcees great again guys don’t call people out for thinking someone with dementia is revealing Illuminati plots

#woke

Since you know everything, tell me what my stance is.

Chill Phil
01-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Illuminati?!

Ok knucklehead. You completely fell off with me right here.

I'm not interested in entertaining a back and forth with you at this point. Not with extreme reaches like that.

"You think he misspoke or what?" That's the original question.

I don't have the energy to exchange ideas with someone so willing to go to a land of make-believe to appear to have some sort of edge.

That's corny.

I

Witty
01-03-2019, 09:50 AM
If my comment was taken as a personal attack I apologise for the confusion, it was not intended to offend, though I do stand by the statement.

veritas
01-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Religious NCGs

No judgment

I watched it. What do you think sharp?

~RustyGunZ~
01-03-2019, 10:30 AM
Illuminati?!

Ok knucklehead. You completely fell off with me right here.

I'm not interested in entertaining a back and forth with you at this point. Not with extreme reaches like that.

"You think he misspoke or what?" That's the original question.

I don't have the energy to exchange ideas with someone so willing to go to a land of make-believe to appear to have some sort of edge.

That's corny.

I

Yeah it’s called gaslighting honey

And even asking the question is either trolling, and therefore using an old mans dementia for views, or actually drinking the Alex Jones kool aid enough to even consider it being anything but that.

Love you Phil but you’ve been skyping Genoa too much clearly

DMS
01-03-2019, 10:42 AM

EVER HEAR OF IT?

KUBRICK?

GET WITH IT

I’ve yet to learn why I should give a fuck whether we went or not.

DMS
01-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Religious NCGs

No judgment

It’s pretty retarded tbh, ‘specially the Tower of Babel bit.

uh-oh
01-03-2019, 11:07 AM
I’ve yet to learn why I should give a fuck whether we went or not.

you shouldn't

i assume we went, but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't. the only reason i assume we went is no other nations called BS on it. to my knowledge at least. but it makes just as much sense to me that we didn't make it.

at the end of the day i don't give a shit. WE'RE GONNA BE DEAD ONE DAY

Chill Phil
01-03-2019, 11:31 AM
you shouldn't

i assume we went, but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't. the only reason i assume we went is no other nations called BS on it. to my knowledge at least. but it makes just as much sense to me that we didn't make it.

at the end of the day i don't give a shit. WE'RE GONNA BE DEAD ONE DAY

This...

Only thing that bothers me is what lengths people go to to make us believe one way or another.

It's insanity.

Sharp
01-03-2019, 02:23 PM
I watched it. What do you think sharp?

Putting my own thoughts on any religion aside, I'm I don't think there's a strong case for it, even biblically. Thinking as the most devout person who takes the book literally, the verses that give this argument 'evidence' are often full of similes to describe God's place relative to ours - literally using 'like' or 'as' in some cases and seeming strongly metaphorical for others.

I also hate the video style that's a rant on top of the slideshow of compiled Facebook images. If you want to make an argument, put some sources on those slides (like verses stating something or any research backing them up), but that's just me.

Destroyer
01-03-2019, 03:08 PM
VAN HALEN BELTS is why I keep coming to netcees
http://www.starsonstuff.com/3429-large/van-halen-belt-buckle.jpg

uh-oh
01-03-2019, 03:25 PM
aint nothing getting through that

veritas
01-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Putting my own thoughts on any religion aside, I'm I don't think there's a strong case for it, even biblically. Thinking as the most devout person who takes the book literally, the verses that give this argument 'evidence' are often full of similes to describe God's place relative to ours - literally using 'like' or 'as' in some cases and seeming strongly metaphorical for others.

I also hate the video style that's a rant on top of the slideshow of compiled Facebook images. If you want to make an argument, put some sources on those slides (like verses stating something or any research backing them up), but that's just me.

I feel you. I am not sure that thinking the earth is a globe and heliocentrism is a soul damning belief. To balance, I have looked at this before and I am not ready to say definelty that the earth is flat, but I can say that GOD says a lot about how the foundations of the Earth won’t move and he calls it a circle and talks about its corners.

I am not keen enough in math to understand how a circle can have corners. Unless it was a flat plane inside of a half dome or full dome. Could that possible? This would also explain the “fountains of the deep” breaking open during the flood of Noah. I hope I am explaining this properly. It is merely conjecture.

I think the avenue of NASA lies is also promising. Those pictures of different earths are pretty sketchy. As a social scientist, I know well enough that research will always be trumped by an agenda. For example, why can’t anyone go to Antarctica and investigate this ice wall? If it doesn’t exist let us go down there and see, or stream it live. We have the technology to literally do that now. Put the naysayers to bed. Show that there ain’t a wall.

In closing I wish nasa would in real time flight out of the atmosphere and far enough away from the earth to show the globe. In real time. No editing, no camera tricks. If flat earth is a myth that would kill it dead ya know?

I hope my feedback pleases you sharp.

uh-oh
01-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Ur a flat earther V?

boof
01-03-2019, 06:07 PM
do we know about asgardia tho?

veritas
01-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Ur a flat earther V?

Read my posts lol. Summary: I am on the fence. A lot of stuff does not line up and the Bible speaks of math that I don’t understand if the earth is just a sphere and not a flat plane suspended in a half dome or full dome.

Also there is a lot of shady nasa stuff and if they are lying why?

Diode
01-03-2019, 08:22 PM
there are few things that piss me off more than flat earthers and antivaxxers.

Chyeahhh!!!
01-03-2019, 08:33 PM
in related news, China just landed on the dark side of the moon.

Chyeahhh!!!
01-03-2019, 08:45 PM

when differences of opinion invoke such emotion you know that we're on the cusp of a complete human communication and societal breakdown.

I hate anything with coconut, despise them even lol, but if I see a mufucka walking down the street eating an almond joy, I won't get pissed, won't wish ill on the person. Cheers to that coconut eating mufucka.

These days I don't prep much for doomsday and shit, nah, I prep because I see the mental paradigm shift of man taking the turn for the worst if some ill fated scenario would take place. Less worried about whatever that ill fated scenario is, more so the reaction of man.

~RustyGunZ~
01-03-2019, 08:57 PM
when differences of opinion invoke such emotion you know that we're on the cusp of a complete human communication and societal breakdown.

I hate anything with coconut, despise them even lol, but if I see a mufucka walking down the street eating an almond joy, I won't get pissed, won't wish ill on the person. Cheers to that coconut eating mufucka.

These days I don't prep much for doomsday and shit, nah, I prep because I see the mental paradigm shift of man taking the turn for the worst if some ill fated scenario would take place. Less worried about whatever that ill fated scenario is, more so the reaction of man.

oh

didn't know pushing an agenda that's a cancer to society and not liking a fruit were similar things

see your point now my g

veritas
01-03-2019, 09:08 PM

Will you be able to compartmentalize this anger when we roll and not hurt me?

Chyeahhh!!!
01-03-2019, 09:44 PM
oh

didn't know pushing an agenda that's a cancer to society and not liking a fruit were similar things

see your point now my g

damn fam, when did you start speaking for society as a hole? lol

Not to mention, you're using the word "agenda" improperly here my g

Sharp
01-03-2019, 10:30 PM
I feel you. I am not sure that thinking the earth is a globe and heliocentrism is a soul damning belief. To balance, I have looked at this before and I am not ready to say definelty that the earth is flat, but I can say that GOD says a lot about how the foundations of the Earth won’t move and he calls it a circle and talks about its corners.

I am not keen enough in math to understand how a circle can have corners. Unless it was a flat plane inside of a half dome or full dome. Could that possible? This would also explain the “fountains of the deep” breaking open during the flood of Noah. I hope I am explaining this properly. It is merely conjecture.

I think the avenue of NASA lies is also promising. Those pictures of different earths are pretty sketchy. As a social scientist, I know well enough that research will always be trumped by an agenda. For example, why can’t anyone go to Antarctica and investigate this ice wall? If it doesn’t exist let us go down there and see, or stream it live. We have the technology to literally do that now. Put the naysayers to bed. Show that there ain’t a wall.

In closing I wish nasa would in real time flight out of the atmosphere and far enough away from the earth to show the globe. In real time. No editing, no camera tricks. If flat earth is a myth that would kill it dead ya know?

I hope my feedback pleases you sharp.
Appreciate the genuine response

I think this I the problem - what you're seeing as opinion as a matter of opinion is more denying the best-researched answers/solutions in favor of something less credible and not really supplying any solid logic as to why the alternative facts are more credible

~RustyGunZ~
01-03-2019, 10:36 PM
damn fam, when did you start speaking for society as a hole? lol

Not to mention, you're using the word "agenda" improperly here my g

No I’m not.

uh-oh
01-04-2019, 01:44 AM
can someone explain the whole anti anti vax movement lol. legit tho. if you vaccinate your kids, aren't they in the clear? like lets say i have a kid (shudders) and don't get him vaccinated. he gets measles. your kid was vaxed tho. is your kid endangered now?

or is it more about just eradicating these diseases entirely, starving them of hosts altogether? which makes sense but don't they just pop back up and shit

i dunno how any of that works. someone put me on

Geno
01-04-2019, 03:46 AM
EYo. Fuck buzz. Straight up. I love the moon

Destroyer
01-04-2019, 04:21 AM
can someone explain the whole anti anti vax movement lol. legit tho. if you vaccinate your kids, aren't they in the clear? like lets say i have a kid (shudders) and don't get him vaccinated. he gets measles. your kid was vaxed tho. is your kid endangered now?

or is it more about just eradicating these diseases entirely, starving them of hosts altogether? which makes sense but don't they just pop back up and shit

My vaxxed kid is fine
It’s the kids who are legitimately allergic and can’t be vaccinated that are now in danger from uh-oh jr’s playground loogies

Pharaohs Army
01-04-2019, 04:39 AM
What I took from this thread is that V's on the fence about flat earth.

Inno
01-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Most of not all flat earthers are religious

Take from that what u want

Exis
01-04-2019, 09:03 AM
The globe fuckin' round with y'all...

Qualm
01-04-2019, 09:29 AM
if you vaccinate your kids, aren't they in the clear? like lets say i have a kid (shudders) and don't get him vaccinated. he gets measles. your kid was vaxed tho. is your kid endangered now?

the issue is that viruses mutate, and eradicating the disease entirely is the only way to prevent that. If people don't get vaccinations, the virus over time can change into a different form of the same virus, but a new vaccine would need to be engineered in order for it to work. So essentially it has the potential to endanger everyone, including the people who are vaccinated

it's similar to the way bugs can develop immunity to certain pesticides over time. Thing that used to work, will no longer work. If you kill them altogether so that they can't evolve to the point where they develop an immunity, then there's no issue

also, an example of this was the 2009 H1N1 swine flu pandemic in which the vaccines we had at the time were ineffective, there was a huge panic, and the vaccine had to be reformulated. That period of time doesn't come without casualties (it's estimated over 200,000 people died. Of course these things always affect impoverished countries the most) and there's always a chance that it will take longer than ideal to create a new vaccine.