PDA

View Full Version : for the last fucking time

warthog.
01-10-2019, 12:36 AM
I don't have another account on here, this is the only other account I have, get your shit together zunto.

I'm not coming back here until I get my Dia account back.

anyone that would believe a word zunto says should off them self immediately.

warthog.
01-10-2019, 12:43 AM
apparently I'm some guy named mr bolo now lmfao.

if I ever have an account on here, I'll say it's fucking me.

warthog.
01-10-2019, 01:00 AM
zunto just mad cuz all the times I banned him on RB.. church

if he has any sort of power who ever controls this site should be shot in the back of the head.

warthog.
01-10-2019, 01:09 AM
#warthogiszunto, stfu bolo

no I am someone who's name rhyme's with siasick

Exis
01-10-2019, 02:22 AM
Cry me some ocean nigga, you know this the net yeah? Should walk outside your basement & get in touch with real people...

warthog.
01-10-2019, 02:38 AM
tbh mr bolo sounds like something zunto would name his dumb self.

GUDELJ
01-10-2019, 05:12 AM
I don't have another account on here, this is the only other account I have, get your shit together zunto.

I'm not coming back here until I get my Dia account back.

anyone that would believe a word zunto says should off them self immediately.

Zunto/Zelph a sad pos tbh, not surprised man but fuck that loser - we miss you here I’ll try getting you your account back we just want you to feel st home here

Zaddy
01-10-2019, 05:25 AM
warthog.

Typical chalk & hammer ploy

*log onto other account and make a thread saying you aren’t one of your many accounts here*

Yeah hey man we sure believe ya! Lol you’ve been dying to be my friend since day 1 you big greasy idiot.

You made my Glockamole account 9-0 to resemble a 9mm handgun without me asking, then PMed me saying hey hey hey go check out your account dude “tehehe hope he likes it”

You legit paid out of pocket to be a basement dwelling obese admin on rb, I’m the lead mod here because Allen knight tickles my gooch.
GUDELJ stfu u don’t do shit here

warthog.
01-10-2019, 08:41 AM
the difference is, I actually know what I'm doing, if you came to this conclusion via an ip check, you fucking suck lmao.

also why would I pay to be an admin on RB, me and GOW is like internet brothers.

with you as admin I don't even wanna be here, now stop making shit up, I have no other account and haven't in years.

and you must be on meth if you think I'm coming here without hiding my ip with a vpn lmao

your dumb ass don't even account for that, because the IP on vpn's are shared.

my bets is you made up this story as an elaborate scheme to make up some shit about me, on RB I am the only one that was good to you, and often fixed your account back when it was fucked with.

remember when kill spree put a bunch of funny ass shit in your accomps? who the fuck think fixed that for your stupid ass.

in history if I made an alias on NC I always said who I was straight off, I didn't hide like you have in the past, I haven't been aliasing up in many years.

now your dumb ass defaming me is going to lead to people having fake personals against me, good fucking job prick.

not that anyone believes your fickle ass anyway, so good day.

warthog.
01-10-2019, 08:57 AM
also I'm sure you don't want me investigating you to find out who you are, faggot.

Qualm
01-10-2019, 10:27 AM
Did an ip check, dia confirmed to be mr. popo

warthog.
01-10-2019, 10:33 AM
Did an ip check, dia confirmed to be mr. popo

you got me, how the hell they come up with these names.

sounds like a zunto name.

warthog.
01-10-2019, 10:35 AM
someone is a big fan of meatspin.com *looks at tags*

Victor.
01-10-2019, 10:51 AM
How old r y’all lol

DMS
01-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Lmao @ Lion King tag

warthog.
01-10-2019, 11:41 AM
maybe this was an elaborate scheme to get me to come here to stir up activity.

I'm on to you zunto.

Ghost1
01-10-2019, 11:44 AM
just pm eachother and be weird in private. we don't care about either of u.

warthog.
01-10-2019, 12:13 PM
just pm eachother and be weird in private. we don't care about either of u.

well that hurts my feelings as I deeply care for you.

Big Bolo
01-10-2019, 05:03 PM
I already said who I was,for battling aka zelph aka zunto aka GUDELJ didn't believe me...

Big Bolo
01-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Funny part is that fucking one lipped fgt in here talking about dia and all his accounts but has posted under 3 different acts. just in this thread.

warthog.
01-11-2019, 03:25 AM
Funny part is that fucking one lipped fgt in here talking about dia and all his accounts but has posted under 3 different acts. just in this thread.

I dont have any other accounts other than this one, I been pushing to get my old account before ever coming back here, I don't have time or a reason to be posting under multiple usernames, maybe back in the hay day on here that could have been the case.

there was another warthog jr account they made, I think people get those accounts/alias confused now.

El Muffin
01-11-2019, 04:57 AM
Yawn

veritas
01-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Tumbleweed.