DynamiCz
01-28-2019, 04:23 PM
Yerppp

Objective
01-29-2019, 03:10 AM
Indeed!

Objective
01-31-2019, 05:15 PM
Possible to ask for an EXT? I've been bedridden all week and my brain/focus is completely destroyed. I won't be able to write anything today.

DynamiCz
02-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Since u bedridden! I do the rest of my part, razor extend--i slice at ya heart
Completed the Goal & Objective got spread across the sheets-I'm makin a Flowchart
Why bother? Today i write you the perfect death, u face to face with ya author
I aim the nose at ya clothes! These Pops thru your jeans aint a biological father
Catch you in the whip! Blade pointed, thats a decimal..it turn u into a vegetable
Driver seat full of stab wounds...have u sleeping behind tint like the Fyre Festival
Im nothin, but terror! Thinking if i let off 6, then you gone need 6 to pallbearer
Ya lower back malfunction! Rounds eject in & out this machine, u'll catch a disc error
The gun Russian! I flash this Heat in the Light, i can make a Science Combustion
Shots ripping! I shift down & delete Object off the surface like Sims Construction

Objective
02-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Listen up dumb fuck, I can tell you need a line to bite,
faggot dine a mic till he's well fed on his salty rhymes tonight.
This fuckers image on some mixed gender soccer moms, it's inerrant,
"I'm cool with da kids!", 2pac's avvy reflecting this, damn you're transparent.
Surrealistic events surround your wretched being like a bad bitch,
if people were on acid and stumbled upon you it's defo a bad trip.
If your clothing styles just as cheap as your bars you're hard to market,
your locations at the gun range cus people need easy targets.
A dying carcass in the name of text with lame gunned down effects,
this faggot need to heed his words and read the shit his sig suggests.

(My apologies, I fell asleep. Threw something together so I won't no-show at least)

Ryno
02-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Completed the Goal & Objective got spread across the sheets-I'm makin a Flowchart
HIT
I aim the nose at ya clothes! These Pops thru your jeans aint a biological father
Ok
Catch you in the whip! Blade pointed, thats a decimal..it turn u into a vegetable
Driver seat full of stab wounds...have u sleeping behind tint like the Fyre Festival
Hit
Im nothin, but terror! Thinking if i let off 6, then you gone need 6 to pallbearer
Ya lower back malfunction! Rounds eject in & out this machine, u'll catch a disc error
MISS
The gun Russian! I flash this Heat in the Light, i can make a Science Combustion
Shots ripping! I shift down & delete Object off the surface like Sims Construction
HIT

MISS
MISS
MISS
HIT

(My apologies, I fell asleep. Threw something together so I won't no-show at least)

v. Dynamicz...By a landslide.

Sinacog
02-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Dynamics -

This is pretty cool..and okay..it's nice and decent with it..I could dig it..cool bar..

This is pretty dope..nice one here..

Lol..this was cool and nice..nice one...

This was nice..cool bar..

This is cool..but probably your weakest bar..it's okay as it is..lol..but could have ended stronger...

Objective -

Lol.. I can tell your fooling around here..but this is okay for what it is...

Lol..needs to be better..but okay...

Lmao..could be better but okay...

Lol..your best bar here..niice...

This is cool..I could dig this..niice...

Overall - Pretty cool battle to read..but Dynamic has this..more equipped for battle this round..nice...

V/ Dynamanic

Zaddy
02-01-2019, 10:31 PM
creative af, good shit
this was pretty cool, only quirk is maybe woulda liked to see biological father incorporated more somewhere
fresh concept but I felt it was lacking
wowwwwww this was fire
solid closer

Vs

nah man, I appreciate the early attempt at wordplay but but you ended bad
decent here, definitely a much better attempt
lol thought this was pretty dope tbh, slick
mmm nah I wasn’t feelin this
decent attempt but didn’t really have much impact

Dyna had a dope verse here, definitely didn’t come to play this week regardless of the opponent. Objective did better than I thought considering he’s rotting away in a bed, I’m glad you dropped a verse instead of no showing. All in all, DynamiCz came with the way more polished verse and creativity.

Vote DynamiCz

Jabari Black
02-01-2019, 10:39 PM

(Lol yikes. This is a very well crafted line. Good use of the personal angle. The imagery was dope and the goal and objective/flow chart flip was dope)

(This landed - light but landed. The gene/Jean flips have been done before which took way from the punch a bit but this one was pretty fresh. Once again the imagery is dope)

(This is disgusting. The set up is dope - you punched in it and set up the punch very well. Sleeping behind tint/tent is a nasty flip. Only critique is the ‘behind tint’ wording doesn’t flip perfectly but it’s still good enough for the punch to be effective)

(This is nice again. Similar critique as the last bar in that ‘eject in and out the machine’ isn’t a perfect flip. I understand you meaning loading and shooting but the flip isn’t 100% clean both ways if that makes sense. That being said, this creative af. Disc/disk error is a dope way to end the punch. ‘malfunction’ a dope tie in. Good bar)

(Yeah this is dope. Good punch in the set up. Punch was dope. Fire closer for a fire Verse)

(This one missed imo. Wasn’t really any punch here. You had the light word association with the dine and fed rhymes but that and the rhyme scheme was pretty much the only thing going for you in this bar)

(Lol I see where this is going. Statement bars can work but the statement gotta have impact. This bar was all over the place but didn’t really go anywhere)

(Once again this was all over the place but didn’t go anywhere. This got a slight chuckle out of me though)

(Alright, at least there was a punch. Best bar you dropped so far)

(This one doesn’t quite make sense)

No disrespect but this right here is a body. Dy came with a damn near flawless verse. Every line landed imo. The imagery was top notch, set up his punches well, the name flips were on point, etc. Only critique is one or two of his flips had one or two words that didn’t fit perfectly both ways. This is bound to happen from time to time because you flip some pretty long phrases. I’m hoping this verse doesn’t get overlooked because of the one sidedness is this was fire verse.

Objective, Preciate you being a good sport and dropping a verse despite being sick. Hope you get better soon homie. But yeah you could tell the Verse was just thrown together.

Anyways Dy clear as day

MVGT DynamiCz

Blue Bayou
02-01-2019, 11:35 PM
niice, good np... yo heart / flow chart would've been smoother, but that's nitpicking
nah, pops/Pops & genes/Jeans too dated without a crazy flip & I don't see that here tbh
great Doc.... anyways, tent/tint? sorry if im off beat here, but if so nah
dope meta, punch seems light, but the concept carries it
cool... throwback

Vs

ehhh
no
nah, I see the angle but could've been more
target/Target? been done better
meh

Dyna wins... some pretty good concepts & nice overall verse, next step for you is multi syllables (if you care...I do a bit)

Ob - keep elevating