veritas Cynic

Cynic
01-29-2019, 02:12 PM

veritas
01-30-2019, 09:34 AM
10 it is.

veritas
01-30-2019, 02:07 PM
V acidic to sin and a cynic, bruh I swing hard and leave your knees Bowed like Riddick.
I bring regard, and I’m a critic, so I shit in your yard, then put the straps to your head like Riddick.
Just repeated Riddick in end rhymes, that’s almost as bad as a barcotic wordplay; I know, it’s a sin…ick.
repeat sin and repeat, because I come twice, like in your chick’s shit, ask my dick’s tip,
that’s a slick flip of a dim trick’s split slit, no heart when I shoot and make ya Gam-Gam’s stint rip
I been sick. Don’t sleep or slip, two left limp, from getting screwed tighter than your vehicle’s VIN strip.
ain’t seeing V like the last line of a vision test, leave your concepts more fulla shit than a pigeon nest
I display success, leave ya chest heavy like a weighted vest when I shoot out ya lungs with bated breath
My every punch is hard and unique, so you’ve no chance of winning, just left in the dirt like a garden gnome’s prison
Ninja, so you won't see this beef like Boof’s kitchen, blade leave you like Hogan’s haircut, with the whole of your dome missing

Cynic
01-31-2019, 11:36 PM

dont front. everyone here knows how fuckin gay you are
when I say this fag Trans its a no-brainer like you aint got a car
I'ma fuck up your clique up on some 'my mouse dont work' shyt
yall be seeing so many beams you think it's last week's verses
fr you a garbage writer. worst part is you try your best
verses aint just taxing to read. they occupyin a branch of the IRS
bless, I'm done. don't need a whole verse to kill ya
fuck a dead man walking. I'm starin at the dance from Thriller
I'm ILLER. murderous n you deserve the shit. the god's a killer
these kids wanna see me work with the tool. bitch I'm Bob the builder

Sinacog
02-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Veritas -

V acidic to sin and a cynic, bruh I swing hard and leave your knees Bowed like Riddick.
I bring regard, and I’m a critic, so I shit in your yard, then put the straps to your head like Riddick.

Pretty cool opener you have here..had the essentials for something nice..and you went with it..cool bar..niice...

Just repeated Riddick in end rhymes, that’s almost as bad as a barcotic wordplay; I know, it’s a sin…ick.
repeat sin and repeat, because I come twice, like in your chick’s shit, ask my dick’s tip,

This was okay..it was obscene..but nice..cool lines..nice...

that’s a slick flip of a dim trick’s split slit, no heart when I shoot and make ya Gam-Gam’s stint rip
I been sick. Don’t sleep or slip, two left limp, from getting screwed tighter than your vehicle’s VIN strip.

Lol..this was okay..I could dig this..nice...

ain’t seeing V like the last line of a vision test, leave your concepts more fulla shit than a pigeon nest
I display success, leave ya chest heavy like a weighted vest when I shoot out ya lungs with bated breath

Lol..this was really nice..cool...

My every punch is hard and unique, so you’ve no chance of winning, just left in the dirt like a garden gnome’s prison
Ninja, so you won't see this beef like Boof’s kitchen, blade leave you like Hogan’s haircut, with the whole of your dome missing

Pretty decent here..I could dig this..nice...

Cynic -

what in the world..i don't know..this wasn't as smooth here..but it was okay i assume..

pretty decent..nice with it in ways...

i've seen irs punches before..this one was cool..decent one...

Lol..this was decent..niice one...

this was your best bar..niice one here..

overall - pretty close battle here..but I have to go with veritas for more consistent shots...

V/ Veritas

Flow
02-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Ok

Vertias had an unusual approach I wasn't expecting. Where he wrote whatever came to mind regardless if it tied in an then threw a punch in after a list of single rhyme multis. However after rereading this a few times. I don't even know what a vin strip is, fav bar was the pigeon nest. I hated the set up to the closer but the ending was ok.

I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of this style. Feels like how I used to write 15 years ago. .

Cynic
Yours is most definitely more a standard I'm accustomed too. Set up and punch. Just hated your angles for the most part .. no offence. They seem to be corny or played even when I can't think of a example... Like the IRS. I mean I am going to give you the quote but I just feel like that should and probably will be in the archives.

Anyway opening bar I hated. How gay you are as a set up wasnt ever going to go well. The mouse click shit was actually quite a dope set up. But then you came in with a punch that I didn't get. It could be good but I can't be arsed to go into last week's to cross examine the reference. I'll give you benefit of doubt but tbh it still didn't come across like it was executed with any sting. It's as said I think is surely mad played but as I can't quote an example I'll pass it. Probably your best bar for set up and punch.

The last two bars. Urgh. Well I get them. I just think they come across statementish, corny, uncreative. I dunno. I'm not trying to be a dick. Just didn't enjoy tbh. But the ideas behind them were there I'd just take them in an entirely opposite way. But that's me.

Veritas gets it for creativity

Vote V

DynamiCz
02-02-2019, 12:05 PM

Ok I see what you did here and this was fiya to me! Had to read like 3 times! Good shit V

Ehh, not really feeling this one

This is ok

Nahhh bro

Not really feeling this

------------

Lol, I guess this is coo

Nahhhh b

What this could have been!

All thriller lines are dead to me! Lol

Bob the builder lines? Nahhh bro

So yeah this was a light read!, I got V here overall way more consistent. Cynic you got to get your setups and execution up to par. Its all G tho props to both here!

V-Veritas

BodySnatcher
02-02-2019, 04:52 PM
cool, interesting
nah
st8 i guess
worded awkward
well that was that

nah b
more directness required
st8, could've been better