02-07-2019, 10:04 PM
gotta post tomorrow chief

DynamiCz
02-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Bet that

Resin M-I-C
02-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Aiyyo
Broo I’ll pistol whip the shittt outcha. You’ll see that what I supply is bigger..
yeah this guy’ll be bitter.. cuz when ya grill stuck on the back of my Semi u wont be seeing a How’s My Driving sticker.
i’m a vibrant spitter.. this is a mismatch.. how u gonna go against this animal solo?
you won’t know what hit you cuz this beast come in a blur like a fuckin Bigfoot photo.
this joke’ll get smackd.. i’ll give u a free hit to lift ya spirits, now it’s no holding back..
ohh we gonna scrap.. put ya head on the curb & a big stomp open it up like a ghostbuster trap.
ya defense wont doo much.. a cruel clutch of the metal will leave this dude hushd
when this fool rush the tool gush and initially put your heart in a stall like your school crush.
& to me ur just a novice kid, i’ll be honest u gettin dazed is a promise bitch..
the topic? hits.. and a couple punches will have you bubbling your speech like a fuckin comic strip.
and what u spit dont fly nerd.. u think u sly but being one dimensional is dy’s curse..
ya rhyme worse, you post nothing but gun line after gun line soo how the hellll am I looking at a diverse.
plus we know you don’t grip cans.. bro you really think what you shows hard?
everyone here knows this pussy afraid to pop sig.. this kid came home with a bad report card.
this shit is over.. it’s a wrap, pack ya shit cuz ya boy Res gives him no pity..
this faggot has no backbone and I just proved his Grit’s counterfeit... My Cousin Vinny.
Mahfucka.

DynamiCz
02-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Lets see what this hollow cost! German guns, how they not see im creating a Hitler
U'll hear Pops go into MIC---sound like recording without a Noise Reduction Filter
I Takeoff! The Last Rocket come out, catch ya Last Memory when it blast off
If bullets graze him, the face get scratched up before his mug shot---Shad Moss
Mag on me...John Wayne! Then the clip extend out longer then Giannis last name
Catch you in the whip---Shots make a asian Tokyo Drift in a car..he ain't Sung Kang
Two choices, it aint truth or dare! Drake sittin at the table--Oh.."Take Care"
Put a couple inside the back, its like im dropping off plus one with Uber RideShare
You netcees vet? Something missin..I mean u beat JB, but used his style in ya writtens
Either u was blindfolded or tried to pull a Birdbox..had way to much Black in ya vision
For biting Bayou! Fuck ya last week performance, u be Talking In Blue under ya garment
Rope out--MIC get exposed when the wire tap his chest--u'll think he police informant
Skin poking wit veins! U see the checkerboard under the straps--its gonna be pain
When i swing the AX across his shirt, think Lumberjack..cause it ain't Armani Exchange
Im Spawn in the flesh! Bladerunner & a Gun Sparker, i dont think ya brain get that Res
Basically im saying you can get the short cut or the long nose--That's Ellen Degeneres

Sinacog
02-08-2019, 11:20 PM
this was a pretty dope battle here..guys..a lot of cool lines throughout these verses..there has to be a winner..lol..

resin mic you came dope..the school crush line was niice with it..also the comic strip line..niice verse overall..dynamic..the tokyo drift and your closer was dope with it..niice one..overall - dope bars and a good battle..but for the more connecting jabs i have to give it to resin mic..

v/ resin mic

Ryno
02-09-2019, 02:20 PM
This was a really dope read. Probably one of the better battles i've seen in a long time.
Res had: bigfoot, school crush, comic strip, diverse, and bad report card.
Dyn had: shad moss, sung kang, black in ya vision, armani exchange, & Ellen DeGeneres.
Tie in quotes. This battle could go either way tbh.
If i compare the lines i didnt quote, i think Res had the better misses.
For that im leaning alil more his way. Good battle for the culture yall !

v/Res

Zaddy
02-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Broo I’ll pistol whip the shittt outcha. You’ll see that what I supply is bigger..
yeah this guy’ll be bitter.. cuz when ya grill stuck on the back of my Semi u wont be seeing a How’s My Driving sticker.
had potential but was way stretched, decent at best here
i’m a vibrant spitter.. this is a mismatch.. how u gonna go against this animal solo?
you won’t know what hit you cuz this beast come in a blur like a fuckin Bigfoot photo.
this is nice
this joke’ll get smackd.. i’ll give u a free hit to lift ya spirits, now it’s no holding back..
ohh we gonna scrap.. put ya head on the curb & a big stomp open it up like a ghostbuster trap.
good again
ya defense wont doo much.. a cruel clutch of the metal will leave this dude hushd
when this fool rush the tool gush and initially put your heart in a stall like your school crush.
lol this was all around dope
& to me ur just a novice kid, i’ll be honest u gettin dazed is a promise bitch..
the topic? hits.. and a couple punches will have you bubbling your speech like a fuckin comic strip.
good again
and what u spit dont fly nerd.. u think u sly but being one dimensional is dy’s curse..
ya rhyme worse, you post nothing but gun line after gun line soo how the hellll am I looking at a diverse.
not feelin this
everyone here knows this pussy afraid to pop sig.. this kid came home with a bad report card
nah this was bad
this shit is over.. it’s a wrap, pack ya shit cuz ya boy Res gives him no pity..
this faggot has no backbone and I just proved his Grit’s counterfeit... My Cousin Vinny.
nah

4 good
1 Decent
3 misses

Vs

Lets see what this hollow cost! German guns, how they not see im creating a Hitler
U'll hear Pops go into MIC---sound like recording without a Noise Reduction Filter
nice
pretty cool here
Catch you in the whip---Shots make a asian Tokyo Drift in a car..he ain't Sung Kang
this is ok
Put a couple inside the back, its like im dropping off plus one with Uber RideShare
wasnt feelin this
You netcees vet? Something missin..I mean u beat JB, but used his style in ya writtens
Either u was blindfolded or tried to pull a Birdbox..had way to much Black in ya vision
DOPE
For biting Bayou! Fuck ya last week performance, u be Talking In Blue under ya garment
Rope out--MIC get exposed when the wire tap his chest--u'll think he police informant
ha this was good
Skin poking wit veins! U see the checkerboard under the straps--its gonna be pain
When i swing the AX across his shirt, think Lumberjack..cause it ain't Armani Exchange
not feelin this
Im Spawn in the flesh! Bladerunner & a Gun Sparker, i dont think ya brain get that Res
Basically im saying you can get the short cut or the long nose--That's Ellen Degeneres
solid closer

5 good
1 ok
2 misses

Dopeeeeee battle here. Resin had 4 dope bars all in a row, then I feel his verse fell off after that. DynamiCz had a more well rounded verse and more hits with less misses imo. Definitely a solid showing from both of you and can go either way, but I have DynamiCz taking it.

Vote DynamiCz

Saint
02-09-2019, 07:21 PM

cool idea but line was too long, coulda reworded it

I liked this, imagery too

good again
ya defense wont do much.. a cruel clutch of the metal will leave this dude hushd

cool flip on familiar concept

Ok, seen comic/bubble lines

hrmm nah dont like it, but personal ok

everyone here knows this pussy afraid to pop sig.. this kid came home with a bad report card

eh

eh aight, its fresh

Vs

he's had mic as his name since 02. Ima have to say its been done..

cool

Ok

eh, nah

fire

cool, liked this better than opener

eh k, i had an ax line way back lol.

cool closer

v- Resin. Even both the lesser hits were decent on both sides
good battle... both ya'll did ur thing here..

Clout
02-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Aiyyo

Nice

Light jab/old concept

Lol ok

Fire..

Cool

A bit force on the double meaning but it's a fact. So it hits but nothing heavy.

everyone here knows this pussy afraid to pop sig.. this kid came home with a bad report card.

I get it dad sig but eh

Mahfucka.

Ok

Eh old concept like resins one bar nothing heavy here.

Ur strengthening resins one bar about gun lines. This is cool u could've tied it in better.

Tokyo drift punch Eh ur doing a lot of name dropping punches. U just did shad moss.

I like this one. Although the name dropping is a bit rampant in this verse.

Everyone used or used resins style lol. He been around leagues since its inception. Do like the bar tho dope

Talking to blue is a better way to say it. Yeah this is cool

Nah

Cool

Dyanamic u got redundant with all the name dropping it took away from your verses and you literally did what resin said in the bar which enhance that punch that I saw initially as a light jab made it solid over the course of ur verse. I did like a lot of ur punches but nothing really harsh or heavy. Where resin had amiss or two as did u. but he had a haymaker and a lot of solid shots. U both had a bar that was a bit dated conceptually.

V/resin just all around better verse Dy is still dope tho

Cynic
02-10-2019, 05:34 PM

thought resins verse hit harder cuz it was mad personal at times. dope battle tho

resin