PDA

View Full Version : LOST SOULS vs HELL RAZERS

God Of War
01-27-2013, 01:49 PM
posted on 5/14/01

Crew Members

LOST SOULS
Insignificant Other, Mazzive Terror, Timmy L (ILL Philosipher)

HELL RAZERS
ILLmatic, Utter Confusion, MENTALchallenge, (Visual Paradox)
----------------------------------------------------------
" BATTLE BEGINS"
" LOST SOULS"

~~Insignificant Other~~

first to spit the fire burn you like hell's fury on skin of a liar//
stay upon your back searin pain thhrough nerve membranes a reminder that i remain//
none have a chance of ecape i leave all of the hell raizers to equal fate//
i elevate my mind state in order that my stats truly are stacked//
dont worry for what you lack you ll all make up take my lines and say you used paste after cut//
i act confident cuz i seduce women outta convents jus so my sin level remains constant//
in this conflict my lines remain explicit no point in tonin down yall faggots allready think my talent cant be found//
ground your bones into dust in this line trust if you was metal i d spit on you till you rust//
crack the earths crust bury you in the mantel feel the heat sear you as my speed completley leaves you dismantled//
with teflon lyrics flyin at ya you best react faster lest you wish to become blood splattered//
much like your shorts goin through feminin sorts at the utterance of my name's sound so profound your genitals canot be found//
you cant comprehend the lyrics i send they come from around the bend till your left pinned //
cut down the lives of talentless young shims none would care who woud be saved i m the only motherfucka thatll be standin after yall have been left 6 feet in the grave//
yall faggots have been branded like ufo abductees screamin ls has landed look out they unarmed and out to cruch planets//
all will go as i planned it yall cant stand it the flawless heat flowin outta my infinite beat 16 bars aint enuff to contain my verbile feat//
stick around motherfuckers for round two where yall get left cold dead in the street//

~~Timmy L~~

Consider this a blast from the past, or a dose of reality
Or maybe a touch of Kin’s boastful mentality
Or maybe I’m excited cause none of HR’s eva battled me
The tides have turned and the skies are gray
Weatherman says there’s a strong possibility of verbal rain
HR’s nerves are strained because they style’s been contained and tamed, that shit already dealt with
The time for talkin’ shit passed along time ago, Time 2 step 2 this
The Sun’s getting darker looks like an Eclipse
I been spittin’ ill since Jan, it seems like u guyz missed it,
I guess I got it for Christmas lol….and it wasn’t even on my wish list
U shoulda added talent to yours, same with Kryptic Ballistics
I’ma emcee eater, so call me cannabalisitic
When LS wins this battle y’all will jus be another statistic 2 our win list

………~~Now time 4 the individual disses…….y’all better watch closely~~

Ayo, Utta C, what ever happened 2 that idea of that Kaos3(cubed), with the three illest emcee’s?
O shit, I forgot I was supposed 2 keep that shit with me
But like Iron said 2 B, “U ain’t shit 2 me”
But instead the Kaos3(cubed) three, became squares…uh I mean squared, the initials bein’ like K B
There I said it, I jus put Utta C out of his misery

Next 2 Fagmatic or Wackmatic, rolled up all in2 one
whatever u wanna call it, he jus a wannabe netcee
he says he’s always bored…….i think he should get a life and go out more
look @ his # of posts…….u know u got a problem when u got more posts then the admin
the shit he writes been goin’ downhill like HR goin’ up against Tim
he tries 2 hard 2 write deep, even tho his shit sucks, he still wonders why he gets sleeped
he’s got probably 400 posts jus uppin’ his shit
why won’t the sorry muthafucka jus realize he’s wack and quit
he said jus yesterday he was packin’ heat, well here’s a recycled line of mine from me and Mazz’s Collabo, “Wackmatic emcees say they pack heat, whenthe only heat they'll ever pack is when they got they hands down their pants beatin' there meat.......”
Lets go down 2 Oakland or the NYC, then we’ll see who’s packin’ the heat

God Of War
Mental challenge, the my poetry rival
U shoulda posted more 2 get ahead of the game upon my arrival
I could give a damn about ur deep scary shit and how ur only 1, that’s cause not even a nun would eva bed ur ugly ass, even if u were threatening her with a gun……
Talkin’ bout ur sword and the stone shit, and ur other board shit, I been 2 that place and it’s a buncha bitches and diccrider’s who get anally raped
Fuck u and this battle, I jus decided ur fate

I’d make anotha verse for VP, but he ain’t ready I guess
Right now HR @ its best?……hah, that’s pitiful if nothing less
Now I know why Elkie and B went ghost on illmatic and Utta C
That’s cause the realized it would take Majikk to help them get elite

~~Mazzive Terror~~

Deep inside my *lyrics* there's a *deamon* that *blaz* tha *white*-kid
in *confusion* of my rhymez i *utterly* defeatin' you with my bright-scripts//
don't even try to fight-this, cuz im *e-Razin'* all of y'all faggots-from-*Hell*
you wan't a *Soul*-mate?, nah, y'all my cell-mates, so i'ma smack-you-so-whell//
no need for me to *buttfuck* you, cuz i can see you're doin' fine-ya-self
got ya minds *mentally* *confused* so you can't even find-ya-self//
y'all must be stupid to call us out, i'ma make you lose-ya-lyrical-ballence
i laughed my ass off when i said that i choosed-this-spritual-*challenge*//
no doubt about who-got-serious-talent, cuz the LS raize in *Hell*-with-my-lightning
i'ma smack y'all in tha mouth and steal ya teeth when-y'all-be-biting//
when-LS-is-fighting, we get y'all so scared that *Matic* lose-his-*ILL*
and y'all know that no *Other* than us from tha LS crew choose-the-real//
you know who-got-skills, i *Visually* smashed *Paradox* so he refused-to-battle
all of y'all *ryde* so much that the *Horses* said that you abused-the-saddles//
i'm-the-mic-holder, and my lyrical teqniques is hard enough to dislocate-ya-shoulder
don't even try to spit cuz ya posts gonna be *X-files* just-like-*Agent-Moulder**//
when i bust-i-ain't-been-sober, i always come with drunk-ass-spits
it don't matter if i write 30 bars cuz 4 is enough to beat these punk-ass-kids//
i got guns bigger than *Arnolds*, so mabey i should-be-the-*Terminator*
even if y'all was *son of sam* you couldn't-be-a-exterminator//
i wouldn't-be-tha-urban-hater, like *Elike* that came back and startin'-shit
"Lost Souls...pathetic", you think you with HR!?, damn, you ain't even a part-of-it//
i make Utter look like a retardet-bitch, when i diss his old crew-member
Fuck *Hanibal Lector* i serve the beef after i stuff *act-matic* thrue-a-blender//
i turn july to-december, when i come with cold hearted typing-that-you-know-destroy
when i go crazy in a crew battle then i come with fighting-that-you-can't-avoid//
all of y'all are too snobby, except for *Matic* he's chubby, c'mon face-it,-y'all-wack
theres no need for y'all to tryin' to be emcees, cuz y'all is wastin-ya-act's//
gimme a beat and i'm blazin'-this-*track*, audio?, nah, y'all too scared-to-rap
when you *Mentally* cross dress, y'all can be sure that i feared-this-cat//

HELL RAZERS
~~ILLmatic~~

I rip out your *hearts*, and literally hold your *life-in-my-hands*/
Only applause you guys get is from your pre-paid-fans/
You entered *hell*; your *souls* have been *lost*, in our bad-lands/
Claimin to be rap-fans, yet I hear you listen to Garth Brooks/
As our bars clash we leave scarred-looks/
Y’all should do like ILL P, and just left-the-scene/
Because LS beatin HR was just not meant-ta-be/
*To-a-certain-degree*, you guys still wouldn’t be *hot*/
Cause-more-often-then-not, you guys bite, and-get-caught/
I give you an uppercut and you get a *bent-lip*, and when you spit, your rhymes are *bent-outta-shape*/
Its like my punches have grasped you, and your tryin ta-escape/
I bend my words to form a fist that clenches-your-throat/
Now I can literally say, my words made-you-choke/
With phat rhymes I clog your arteries, and you get-a-stroke/
Me and mazz battling, only flaming thing he could grab is a smoke/
Then once he starts to spit all that comes out is some black-tar/
You should just stick to smoking instead of irritating us with your wack-bars/
I can sit back and make fun of your names all-that-I-want/
~M~azzive ~T~error ya rhymes are ~MT~, so you shouldn’t-dare-flaunt/
I spread *Novocain* over your-lips/
So we *cant feel* your-spits/

God Of War
~~Utter Confusion~~ (Deamon Of Lyrics / White Blaz)

I melt words into liquefied states, lettin words go like hollow tips piercing at exponential rates…
The Hell Razers final stand won't be lost to souls, who's occupants cant keep their words under control…
Letting lose my 16 bars of gold is more than LS can menace, im all around you in a 360 Degree presence…
What if I actually lashed out at your whole crew, tha members would be left to a living few…
Attacking identities one by one takin a bite outa minds, pulling vics like homicide out to stop crime…
While im walking ahead of your perception, you are all still rappin about trying to get your vest protection...
2nd grade minds produce low intensity rhymes, Lost in their wackness where the search and rescue can't find…
im leaving words hanging on tha edges, where they can be grabbed and pulled into new questions…
grasping your souls in my hand, using its white light to light my path as I walk above human man…
I got nothing to lose as I am disappearing into tha mist, you can launch your words but without guidance they'll miss…
Timmy L what kinda name was that any-way, came into this blind folded now your getting your life thrown away…
Winning this first crew battle with my single lines, I don't need sentences to complete paragraphs I use motions like mimes…
Numb audiences can feel this as I pull words like teeth in dentistry, making your words flow through my mouth tha way they were meant-to-be…
Mazzive Terror rains from my mouth with every word projected, back to line one with your last line reflected…
Catching breezes in tha side now we run with four, but win with three as I drop ashes and leave souls lost on a dark floor…

RIP

~~MENTALchallenge~~

Even ya name suggests a ‘deficit’, these SOULS alredy ‘LOST’ b4 they ever-spit/
So ‘cut the crap’ before we ‘sever-it’, ya ‘lost’ asses neva ‘find’ a victory/
Say u ‘lost’ ILL PHILOSOPHER, its jus trickery, he off getting a strap-a-dick-to-me(strapadictomy)/
The fact is TIMMY bears Hell(L)’s markings, LS cant run ‘parallel’ to us even when ‘parking’/
LS inflict MAZZIVE TERROR on small children, who afraid ya takin em (Mazz-)‘‘to the park’’ jus to fill-them/
We be wearin apparel made from ya epidermis, woteva yall dish out, just my rep-return-this/
HR win just by presenting their line-up, the roster makes Souls beg the ref to say: time-up!/
Don’t be relyin on that cat INSIG OTHER, tha fact is ya boy’s off growin-big-in-his-brother/
Ya verses consist of pleadin ur surrender, ya rhymes couldn’t ‘mix’ if I shoved em in tha ‘blender’/
Ya crew ‘cant flow together’ like ‘water and oil’, give ya enuff ‘creases’ to rename u ‘Tin Foil’/
Hell consumes ya soul wit morbid fascination, u think u ill? Well we da vaccination/
Constrict ya life essence in a perfect vice-grip, u ‘fallin ova this hurdle’, so fuckin have a ‘nice-trip’/
If I-slip, its guaranteed ur veerin outta control, if rappin is a ‘game’, then HR made tha ‘console’/
U aint hot, jus caught in the blast radius, if we wrote wit ‘vanishin ink’, yall still aint ‘fadin’-us/
Tiny Tim thinkin that bullshit counts as poetics? Its so whack that readin it goes agenst my ethics/
The raisers surround until ya enveloped, ur like ‘exposed film negatives’, cos ya shit ‘aint developed’/
U think we ‘Friends’, just cos u ‘court-any-cocks(Courtney Cox)’, LS sigs got yall sportin-ya-frocks/
LS must b on 'sale', the way they rhymes are 'discounted', unable to match a lone raiser, wit 3, the odds are mounted/
Findin a good LS bar be like a needle in a haystack, ya aint 'Mel Gibson', cos ur shits barely worth a 'pay-back'/
Like ‘10 becomin 6’, this is a ‘4-gone(foregone)’ conclusion, we walk thru LS like they just an illusion/
We all know ya get child pics n imagine u rode-them, receivin em thru the ‘internet’ so u can get ‘mo-dem(modem)’/
U put ya 'sole' into this, but end up as the 'feet(ft.)', if u 'gift-wrapped lava', u wudnt be 'packing heat'/
U getting ‘anal so hard’, u think ur ‘shits on fire’, u don’t ‘burn the track’, u just need to ‘re-tyre’(retire)/
We ‘scorch ya flow’ so ya str8 up spit ‘vapours’, ‘decapitate u in text’, so u ‘HEAD-line tha papers’/

" BATTLE ENDS"

It might be more ez to vote on this if ya knew some facts about these peeps in this shit...