Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
Agree on a line limit
May God have mercy on your souls

Sinacog
02-25-2019, 10:37 PM
I'm storming with the clashes, you have your grave forming from a casket..
You're boring to us/passive; after I 'drop clean bars' Shia Labruh..is going to be transforming to a faggot...
Bleak put us in the brackets together, I'll shame that vet right?..
I mean, love is in the air; but you 'couldn't be a match for me' on a dating website...
I'm flowing more, solace storm; my flows go with force..
Yeah, Sam Wickey been through a lot in transformers..wait till' he actually goes to war (lmao..)...
I'm bombing pensive..I'm so 'nice with flows..I'm alarming woman..
you rapping nice? But you'll 'pass the mic' like Scotty Pippen...
I'm bombing favors, I'm a swordsman that'll clobber lasers..
I'll have you seeing the light, that you 'couldn't be nice' as Mr. Rodgers Neighbor...
I'm rapping as thief, I'm a rapper stabbing your spleen..
Yeah, I'll have you 'seeing the light'..but you're not Adam and Eve...
I have rap mastered, I have a pension to stab rappers..
Zulu spelled backwards is you lose, you got rap assbackwards...
my rapping is brief..bleak was right and false..we're not a adamant cleave..
bitch please..we couldn't be a 'match made in heaven' if we were adam and eve...
I have a bright sconce..my rapping flare will light bombs..
teasing with shottys, and I'll 'squeeze on a body' like a python...
I'm flaming as a tyrant..I'll 'kill you while high'.. I'll gain the praises as a Siren..
I'm fulfilling the plot, because I'll have you 'killed with the rock' like david and goliath...

Shia Labruh
02-26-2019, 02:24 PM
I'm pass ya, pa.
U're the worst on this site. Anyone can outshine this fag by far
U could b the highlight wit the right clique.. 2 copy/paste ya bars & tell u how trash ya are
Yea. My shots go hard. I oughta lift that matic & pop ya, fraud..
Give u the full fledge tommy treatment- Can't put in wrk cuz u ain't got no job!
So u're a ninja/samurai/hindu? Idk muthafucka, pls tell me
Cuz all this extra shit you're adding to the game got it looking like a buncha DLC
My pump mass can break dwn a bull. One blast is taking ur skull..
& put enough space in ur head, ur brain'll orbit & form its own gravitational pull
My aim's flawless. Ain't tryna get ya mess on me when I flame targets
I just take a few steps back before pulling the trigger behind the line. James Harden.
The ox knife'll stop ya life. That's the preferred blade I'm use to..
But feel The butterfly Effects you on a deeper level & will ultimately change ya future
I mean, u're a whole joke on the lime. I hv no reason for ending u
Haven't seen a name get drag this bad since Soulja Boy Breakfast Club interview
Get crack wit a 2x4. No buddies when we're at war for rank
We can be the best of friends once I put a face on this wood like Raul & Plank

Ryno
02-27-2019, 08:05 AM
Sinacog: Definitely one of your better verses. There were a few things I liked. Dating website and mr. Rodgers were decent. You use a lot of biblical references and occasionally repeat concept themes. Be more diverse. Keep elevating.

Shia LaBruh: You have the mechanics down. There were a few older ideas I wasn’t really a fan of. Tommy treatment, Soulja boy, plank were my favs. Sharpen up the wording would be my one critique. Not a bad drop.

Overall: Shia LaBruh wins. He had the stronger concepts.

Dominate
02-28-2019, 11:00 PM
I'm storming with the clashes, you have your grave forming from a casket..
You're boring to us/passive; after I 'drop clean bars' Shia Labruh..is going to be transforming to a faggot...
I'm not sure what the 'drop clean bars' wordplay is supposed to be. OK attempt at a nameplay.
Bleak put us in the brackets together, I'll shame that vet right?..
I mean, love is in the air; but you 'couldn't be a match for me' on a dating website...
'match' wordplay is pretty well trodden. After you've thought of a wordplay try to think of how to flip it into the best punch you can, not just how to word it so that people get the wordplay. "You're not a match for me... I wouldn't swipe right on a dude who looks like *choose an insult and put it here*"
I'm flowing more, solace storm; my flows go with force..
Yeah, Sam Wickey been through a lot in transformers..wait till' he actually goes to war (lmao..)...
What is a solace storm? Don't do this. Abandon multis altogether if they don't make sense. Simple rhymes and good wording is always better. This could've been an okish filler bar if worded better. Don't put ad-libs after a line and definitely don't laugh at your own jokes
I'm bombing pensive..I'm so 'nice with flows..I'm alarming woman..
you rapping nice? But you'll 'pass the mic' like Scotty Pippen...
OK, getting closer. Why is passing the mic an insult? You can make it an insult by setting in up better in the first line instead of using unrelated and nonsensical multis
I'm bombing favors, I'm a swordsman that'll clobber lasers..
I'll have you seeing the light, that you 'couldn't be nice' as Mr. Rodgers Neighbor...
Swordsmen don't generally clobber, they slash, pierce, stab... but even if they did clobber, how would they clobber lasers? It's physically impossible. These set up multis are awful and are really hurting you. Just stop it. Although the 'nice/Mr Rogers' play is very old this would've been an OK attempt with a better set up
I'm rapping as thief, I'm a rapper stabbing your spleen..
Yeah, I'll have you 'seeing the light'..but you're not Adam and Eve...
rapping as theif? C'non... this wasn't good
I have rap mastered, I have a pension to stab rappers..
Zulu spelled backwards is you lose, you got rap assbackwards...
You mean penchant but at least those set up multis are sensible. This idea was OK, but you need to work in a Zulu connection somehow
my rapping is brief..bleak was right and false..we're not a adamant cleave..
bitch please..we couldn't be a 'match made in heaven' if we were adam and eve...
Adamant cleave? ... You already did a 'match' bar AND a 'adam and eve' bar... OK wordplay but need to word for a stronger punch
I have a bright sconce..my rapping flare will light bombs..
teasing with shottys, and I'll 'squeeze on a body' like a python...
Squeeze on a body like a python is actually pretty good, well done. And the shotty rhyme makes sense and is relevant to the punch - THAT'S how you multi. I'm just gonna ignore the first line bc I'm happy for you with the second
I'm flaming as a tyrant..I'll 'kill you while high'.. I'll gain the praises as a Siren..
I'm fulfilling the plot, because I'll have you 'killed with the rock' like david and goliath...
OK wordplay. The set up and multis ruin it

I'm pass ya, pa.
U're the worst on this site. Anyone can outshine this fag by far
U could b the highlight wit the right clique.. 2 copy/paste ya bars & tell u how trash ya are
Highlight w/ the right click is a cool wp idea but the flip doesn't quite do it for me - why would they copy/paste her bars?
Yea. My shots go hard. I oughta lift that matic & pop ya, fraud..
Give u the full fledge tommy treatment- Can't put in wrk cuz u ain't got no job!
Not a fresh idea but the swag & flow element was cool
So u're a ninja/samurai/hindu? Idk muthafucka, pls tell me
Cuz all this extra shit you're adding to the game got it looking like a bunch DLC
meh. I give this points for the personal you're trying to go for
My pump mass can break dwn a bull. One blast is taking ur skull..
& put enough space in ur head, ur brain'll orbit & form its own gravitational pull
Cool. Wording's pretty good.
My aim's flawless. Ain't tryna get ya mess on me when I flame targets
I just take a few steps back before pulling the trigger behind the line. James Harden.
I don't get the reference. If the battle was closer I'd google harder
The ox knife'll stop ya life. That's the preferred blade I'm use to..
But feel The butterfly Effects you on a deeper level & will ultimately change ya future
Cool, dig this. Haven't seen the idea before and you did it pretty well.
I mean, u're a whole joke on the lime. I hv no reason for ending u
Haven't seen a name get drag this bad since Soulja Boy Breakfast Club interview
Same at the Harden line
Get crack wit a 2x4. No buddies when we're at war for rank
We can be the best of friends once I put a face on this wood like Raul & Plank
?? No idea. Google's not helping. Oh well.

Even if the lines of Shia's that I didn't understand are actually terrible he still won this easily. Sin's nonsensical set up multis destroy any chance of her bars being good. She had that python line I liked though. Shia had a couple good concepts and the wording was pretty good all throughout.

V/ Shia

Saint
03-02-2019, 05:25 AM
v -shia

clearly the experienced writer here
concepts from setup to punch better..
gravitational pull, butterfly effects..

sinacog - multis and setups still look lazy
concepts have potential.. but yeaa Python i kinda liked..kind of lol.

Sharp
03-03-2019, 11:30 AM
Sinacog, the concepts are there sometimes but always lost in wierd wording. Shia, the space and butterfly lines are cool and your DLC/plank concepts are good but lacking in execution. The harden thing was well put together but a basic idea.

You mean Rolf, not Raul, and Plank was friends with Johnny anyway. If you're not sure, Google it before writing the bar.

Shia

Resin M-I-C
03-03-2019, 11:41 AM
sinacog u sacrifice content for rhyme.. flaming like a tyrant, bombing pensive, adamant cleave, clobbing lasers.. whew.. concepts can work, squeeze the body wasnt bad

opener, gravity, butterly were niiiiiice, shia had the inly
bangers

v shia