PDA

View Full Version : Semifinals Mag

Pages : [1] 2

Sharp
03-05-2019, 11:34 PM
[Intro]

Yo, we're back and going BIG this week to wrap up our short season because you guys went big this week. Only one noshow and some heat in most of these verses. Plus, next week there won't be as much to write about. This week saw the end of the regular season, the rise of 4 final contenders, some dope bars, a runoff 1-2 for the last spot in the final 4,and the most underwhelming alias reveal in text's recent history. If you missed it, I am Cynic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iNjot3oCxA

Getting back into reading text battles as part of week one prep really made me see a disconnect between live battles and text verses. I wanted to go all in on the stylistic choices of a live battle fan/text noob vs Veritas, but I didn't like it that much so I upped my game for Flow, Sinacog, and Ryno while keeping some pieces of the live medium: rhyme schemes going past a couplet, bars that play with the format, even a full verse scheme against Sinacog (which took too much effort for an okay at best closer). Started to fall back into my old habits, so it's probably for the best this is winding down.

To veritas, Flow, and Ryno, I owe you a proper battle now that my identity is out. Sinacog, I want you to battle less and read more.

I felt I was treated reasonably fairly (but didn't get the best feedback), but you all missed this banger:

aka Sinai…
no ho'd fuck you sober. know youre lustin, shits tru bro
not tryna be rude doe. but the last person to Mount Sinai? Two Stoned

jk. Let's talk about some actual bars:

[Champ Match Analysis]

Jabari Black vs Blue Bayou

Smart move on Jabari going small. Each line you add to the limit tips the scales a little further in Blue’s favor. This was a solid battle that got overshadowed by the other two 20 line battles this week, but there was plenty of note in Jabari’s successful title defense.

The surprise, to me, was Blue going for so many gunbars in a battle. He can do well with them, for sure, but considering how I’ve come to expect so many creative angles from the guy I wasn’t expecting so many. Not to say they weren’t creative or gunbars are inherently not creative, but I really missed the personals that carried him past BodySnatcher last week. This wasn’t a wildly different Blue Bayou verse, of course. The wordplay that he does so well was still there (and I hate to say it, but until people spelled it out, ‘Aunt Ass’d get popped’... well… blew by me) but didn’t hit with enough voters. I think every single one of this gunbars had someone say ‘dope’ and ‘light’.

Jabari had the home field advantage here - gunbar for gunbar, he was able to get past Blue with the kind of concepts that show he’s put a lot of thought into his verses. This verse was Jabari’s style doing what it does best - fresh wordplay on concepts that are intrinsically mean. The Chelsea and Supercuts bars really did it for me (and most voters) because his wordplay is just so damn good sometimes. The attention complexity he can throw into one of these punches (and how smoothly he does it) made this verse, which narrowly topped Blue to cap off the regular season with JB as the number one seed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOuRQPPdoo

[Reviews]

Aero vs Dominate

[Sharp]
Last week, I didn't expect this battle to happen, let alone be 20 lines, but this was a quality battle. Voters were justifiably split on this one. Two different styles had two different ways to appeal to voters in what's been my favorite battle this season. Aero had some funny shit that was hit or miss for voters, but generally hit. He swung big with his closer and if you didn't like it, it was one hell of a miss. I think Aero's wordplay didn't get the shine it should've - seemed to take a backseat to the funny bars - but there was some of his signature wp that we just don't see often. Aust railin ya is the kind of shit that would make a solid slow it down bar in a live battle but is still able to hit in text. Dominate came with his wordplay on point. He didn't lose a step after years.

Dom brought a fresh style back to the forefront this week, and matched with Aero it really had no choice but to shine. Aero has a good style of humor for battling and it conveys in his verses but the plays from Dom were pretty much spot on.

Useless vs [B]BodySnatcher

[Sharp]
Always good to see beef turning into bars, but this grudge match kind of lost steam here imo. I've seen Body drop better and Useless drop waaaaay better. Body was solid, consistent, decently worded, but he didn't get as personal as I was hoping. That said, his Gary Payton shoes, Magic bus and care bear lines were all sick (especially the first two). I just wish he went after Useless more. Not just nameflips. The two are already going back and forth, learning all this shit about each other, and the most personal thing in Body's verse was a setup. A good verse, but I feel like there's a missed opportunity here. Useless had some weird bars. Voters, interestingly enough, are theorizing that Useless dropped a verse he knew would lose just to make a point about NC voting. If anyone in text is playing politics that hard in 2019, it's Useless. He also knows how to drop a nameflip, so looking at that verse I won't entirely rule out the conspiracy theory. The first 4 lines were…. gunbars?.... that just didn't hit. The nameflips weren't nameflips so much as ‘how can I fit part of BodySnatcher’s name into a sentence?’ The restraining order was a cool idea that could've been done better and the closer didn't really do anything other than invoke the voting ring. BodySnatcher won this easily on the mechanics, not on using gunbars.

Certainly not what we wanted but what we kind of expected. Body had a consistent verse, no real highlights but no misses. You know this rivalry had lost its steam by the time it was posted, when no one roasted Useless’s silencer bar. Pew pew.

[B]Resin vs Infiltrate - DQ

[Sharp]
Someone must have thought, ‘wow, a whole season in the books and Infiltrate hasn’t been DQ’d’. It’s a shame because both verses were solid, but the way they way Inf got his together was in direct defiance of the OP. Pretty open and shut, unfortunately.

It had to happen eventually I guess. I hope Inf doesn't get discouraged by the way it unfolded, he had some solid verses this season.

Flow vs Veritas - [B]Double DQ

[Sharp]
In a way, this should read ‘lars wins’. He stirred the pot, got a multi-page argument going, and bleak had enough. Luckily, it got one vote so it’s not entirely baseless when I say this was a Flow win. I feel like he could’ve done more with his opponent (considering all of the angles you have with a guy who doesn’t battle but posts often), but in my opinion he’d done enough. The opener, V for vendetta and Sin bad were more than enough, the first two of which were definite standouts. I thought the Sinbad one could have been worded harder, but it hit enough. The closer was actually a really cool concept, but it wasn’t focused enough on V to hit as well as it should’ve. Veritas probably could have topped this, but only with his best battle verse and imo this wasn’t it. I liked the Tony Soprano opener and the BIlly Bass concept,, but Aero’s vote more or less sums it up - midway through he was sick of V using the exact same delivery and he kept going. I get where this comes from. I think Daylyt/Clips has a moment where Day uses what feels like 50 ‘that’s’ bars that all rhyme, but that’s one scheme in one round of a three round battle. If that’s everything, you will lose your voter’s attention. It didn’t help that those were mad stretched out with minimal inner rhymes (like, maybe ‘brains flowing’ and ‘two toned’ rhymed?) so lost in bars they didn’t read smoothly. Moot though, since we closed up shop after that.

Both asked for what they got and got what they deserved, didn't even read the battle.

Lars wins is the truth lmao Flow is nothing but a convincing puppet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU0CqWmraDM

[B]Ryno vs DynamiCz

[Sharp]
This one came right down to the wire and man, it was tight. Arguably battle of the week and certainly dope. I think there was a distinguishable difference in voter tastes that’s bound to happen when you go 20. Ry’s biggest advantage had to be the variation in his angles. Not that Dyn ONLY had gunbars, but when it’s such a large portion of your, it gets to be a little stale. Ryno had quality wordplay with and separate gunbars and well worded punches to boot, with Galaga and pulling strings being standouts for me. DynamiCz does gunbars well. Courtesy flush was wild and Offerup was mad clever. I think the biggest thing working against had to be the delivery. While punchlines had different language (not just saying ‘like xxxxxx’, which is something DynamiCz does pretty well) I noticed he has a similar formula to Blue, only more pronounced here. Aside from the opener there’s a comma or hyphen around the same point of every punch. I’d love to see him take some of that wordplay skill and get more into his opponent specifically because that was a dope 20 that could have been for anyone. Bash had some personal angles in his opener and last 4, and while they didn’t go over as well as the middle of his verse, I think being personal helps keep that 20 fresh. All in all, my botw.

This one got stretched out til Monday and reading it back I can see why. Dy brought more of the same as usual imo, he has had some good reads over the course of the season but not so much love from voters in close losses. Ryno is the story here, posting one of his best verses to date.

[B]Cynic vs Incredible

[Sharp]
Writing about this from the first person. Finally. Feels weird though. First off, I respect the fact that Incredible had a free DQ win handed to him and his reaction was to tell me to drop anyway. He's not doing it for the records and he got some feedback on his verse. I respect that Inc has shown up, taken feed, and developed this season. His wording here is a great example. If nothing else, the verse sounds aggressive, but there are times when I’m not exactly sure where my dude’s going (like his closer). But, he has the mechanics down, as seen by the opener and doorbell bars. Now, he’s gotta take some time and focus on concepts. His angles aren’t all bad, but I would love to see him get more personal. I know battling an alias, it’s hard to get personal, but you can still try to pick apart someone’s style. Might be the unpopular opinion, but nothing hits as hard for me as a good personal and if he can include more of them in his verses, he’ll do well. My opener was cool.

Can y'all believe Sharp was quoting his own shit in the top punches every week? LMFAO
jk I added them all

[B]Shia LaBruh vs Sinacog

[Sharp]
Sinacog is getting harder to write about because it feels like some groundhog day text mod shit. There's always a few bars with something there - a flip, some multis, a concept - that just gets lost in a flurry of ‘why did you do that’? Sin, I want you to do well, I do. But you're getting nowhere because your verses are all multis. Multis don't sting. They can be dope when they help the bar, but I can't get through 4 of your lines without going ‘wtf does that even mean’. Shia showed some promise here. Had a few bars that were all around solid. Voters responded most to his gravitational pull and butterfly effect lines. Out of 16 bars, though, you'd want more to actually hit and Shia's verse had a few bars that were close. The DLC and closer were workable ideas, but the execution was just sloppy (Johnny and plank… You're thinking Rolf, not Raul, but that's wrong). Shia's got concepts. He just needs to work on making them hit consistently.

Do I really have to do this? I'll save it for the previews.

Cyrax vs [B]Prozac

[Sharp]
This one turned out pretty cool. Both of em clearly know how to battle and actually showed up. Prozac had some nice nameplays on Cyrax, but he only had nameplays on Cyrax. Arguably, his closer was his best flip but by the time I got there I just wanted anything other than a nameflip. Cyrax was more varied to start but then fell into the same trap. What hurt him more was only flipping ‘pro’ and doing it four times in a row.

I actually did read this one and noticed the nameplays were rampant but what can u do against someone with 7 posts. That goes for both guys as well so you can imagine how this one read. Decent mechanics here tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20FbPTAV-sU

[Top Punches]

[B]Ryno vs DynamiCz
Dawg r u drunk? Clown ur hospital bound if u thought u could fuck w/ me
Clutch & squeeze! Think AA, he’ll be hesitant to pick the cans up after recovery
Shit is insane...No games, surround em w/ lasers & follow it up w/ 5 claps
This ain’t Galaga, once ur beamed up there’s no chance of u gettin ur life back

DynamiCz vs Ryno
What u sale corrupt, proper with ya gunbars, wwe kno u aint tough enough
Shots turn a shirt inside out, then i leave u hanging by the tag like OfferUp

Jabari Black vs Blue Bayou
The tool pop! I’ll travel cross the border just to spark rugers/
Think Montreal screwjob...a Canadian’ll get the snub from a sharpshoota/

Blue Bayou vs Jabari Black
pistol whip his bitch too. he can't stop me, she’ll feel her brain expire
i’ll blow through Black & Decker w/ the Tool... no refund or exchange required

Aero vs Dominate
Dom got emotional unable to write for tourny, I said I'll handle it dude
Bled his heart out, I carried an Aussie's deadweight like Irwin's camera crew

Useless vs BodySnatcher
U done fucked up letting them words fly out ur stupid mouth...
Pull the 9, Pew pew. Silencer kill him quieter than a church mouse.

[Verse of the Week]

Dominate vs Aero

Rollin on em & the 4s are prepped. Body shots – he gettin torn to shreds
No questionnaire getting finished… motherfucker I’ll fill ya form w/ lead
You talk success w/ penny stocks. That’s some shit a fag rehearses
Fuck any holding ya own. You shoulda done that when u wrote for our tag team verses
You were WORTHLESS in that, so quit claimin the outcome “ours” son
U got by on what D composed - without me carrion ur ass u were dead meat in round 1
Now what?! You better pay me… Or I’m comin for you w/ 9s in hand
I ain’t triflin man - I’ll Spring Collection on u while u check the latest ways to dress like a fag
15+ years of text, you pioneered nothin but awkward & clumsy lines
If Aer considered a trailblazer? It’s to go w/ the sweatervest he wear on walks in the countryside
You ugly guy. & any girl you tried flirting with was REPULSED. You fuckin leper
The second you cauterize she wanted to burn them shut forever
But if a girl’s a 10? I’m beddin fast. Gets loud af when I wet her snatch
She start ridin & ‘groan on me overtime’… - that’s somethin your style NEVER has
I got a HUGE spot to keep jewels locked. My work is worth concealing
You got a safe space too - alone in ur bedroom where no-one can hurt ur feelings
This virgin’s reeling. I’ll let the toast pop til he sees no purpose in breathing
Throat shot! Get his diction airy… & leave him searching for meaning
Finish this rivalry once & for all. You’re weak, I’m beastin & vicious
This is the end of a warfare… I’m pushing you off it to sleep w/ the fishes

that fill ya form w/ lead shit was crazy wtf

[Next Event Teaser]

Part of the point of the SOL is to provide a model for future text events. I'm getting too old for this shit and text does need variety in modding. But this league also shows us how easily some guys can get swept under the rug with just two unfortunately timed losses, or how two dudes who could put on a classic just never meet. So, in tandem with the short league, we've got a BA PPV event coming late March to right those wrongs. More details will be announced as the playoffs wind down (want to time it well) but we're going to confirm some matches right now. But for now, I’m going into PPV mode.

Center Text

Italics off.

Get
Fucking
Hype

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d39f46ed9f81244dd3ce34f8cd5795b2/tenor.gif?itemid=5340127

Grudge Match: Lars vs Incredible

Beef into bars. To be honest, I respect Incredible for enthusiasm for wanting to run shit and his improvement in the last few weeks of the league, but he can be an erratic character. I'm all for shit talking to fuel activity, but there's a high chance that he's in over his head with Lars aka Baron Mynd. If I gave Baron a deadline of 10 minutes after he reads this he could still beat out the average 10 lines that took a week to write. He's nice with them concepts, which is a where Incredible is probably the most lacking. Shit, we could drop this as soon as Inc is ready

Spotlight battle: DynamiCz vs Barcotic

Continuing the old/new school narrative from our SOL. Two guys with different styles of writing who both feel they're on the fringes of what is considered dope on NC. Bar, aka Cronus, is as prolific a writer as he is a heel and can't walk into a forum with causing some stir. DynamiCz, the man behind the two ‘Tha Culture’ blogs, is one of the ‘new school’ texcees gaining attention for wordplay. Both of these guys have felt maligned by the voting population. The question on my mind really, ‘what will this battle come down to?’ there are so many ways this could play out that its almost as interesting as the verses themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ZbM7ak8uw

BA TITLE DEFENSE: BodySnatcher (Champ) vs Resin M-I-C (Challenger)

A big old/new school matchup didn't get in the SOL, but could be a champ match. Resin's only lost one battle this season - to Zelph in a close contest - and he's made it clear he's not sleeping on anyone, let alone a new school head, again. This is Body's first real defense of the BA title and there's hardly a better test than Resin, one of text's most proven threats.

Grudge Match: Flow vs bleak

Flow's still salty about the double dq last week (and I don't completely blame him) and, in his words, the contender match snub (as the architect for the league model full of these snubs, I’m not entirely mad that one of these went and caused a beef). Meanwhile, bleak has got to be looking to blow off some steam from the season. These two generally prefer pics, but Flow especially is looking to go regs. They must have some shit to say to each other and they're gonna have a spotlight to air it all out.

Fuck that primadonna fagt Flow, everyone agrees with ur DQ. -b

[Playoff Contender Profiles]

1. Jabari Black

I think JB’s biggest strength is knowing his opponent. Half time someone’s favored to win, the battle prediction includes the bit about ‘don’t sleep on the other guy’ but Jabari’s not going to make that mistake. The threat would be someone he doesn’t know, and by the playoffs, he’ll know who he needs to... If he stays aware of his competition, he can beat anyone.

Winner of 2/3 of the weekly champ matches, Jabari Black’s biggest advantage is easily his intelligence. I know he’s a dope writer with solid wording, good head for wordplay, and consistently able to find good angles, but he’s probably the most level headed of our finalists who are not Canadian. He’ll sacrifice flash and bravado to win in the big picture and when each line counts, a little bit of that big picture thinking can make a world of difference. Of course, the wordplay can be so smooth. I think JB’s achieved the right balance of text/live battle stylistic choices to do the most damage to his opponent, which is the other reason he’s sitting at the top. His style’s taken him this far, but this may be its greatest test yet.

2. Resin M-I-C

...the guy’s Hall of Names thread has some heat... the main thing to watch for Resin is his adjustment to the times… As long as he stays out of the ‘old guy’ trap of using old concepts, he’ll be one to watch.

I feel like an idiot for ever writing that, but I honestly wasn’t familiar with Resin’s work. After the last month, it’s safe to say that we all are and he’s clearly settled any questions as to if he can still hang. The question now is really ‘who can hang with him?’ and of all the guys in this league, let alone the 4 man finals, I see Resin as the most motivated to bounce back from one loss. He’s the only one to beat the top seeded JB this season and you have to like his odds against Blue/Body. Resin’s not going to be thinking new/old school. He’s just looking at the guy right in front of him and man, he is hungry.

3. Blue Bayou

I see Blue putting in more work in lower quality leagues so I have to think he’d be more motivated to kill it here... likely fresh as ever... Blue can tear up a fn or a fifty line battle so it’s hard to see anyone topping him in regs.

Blue is a creative workhouse, no way around it. The man has such a penchant and passion for wordplay I’m amazed he can hold down a real job. Aside from the occasionally divisive wp (see: gay-jizz) he’s generally very reader-friendly. He doesn’t just tear up fifty lines, he makes the closer feel as fresh as any bar from the beginning/middle. The higher the line length, the better his odds get, and with 10 line battles past us, it looks more and more like Blue’s time to shine. He has the chance to avenge last week’s champ loss with a potential rematch against JB in what could be an epic final; coming off of that loss I know he won’t slouch these two weeks.

4. BodySnatcher

in a short season ending tourney, virtually anything can happen and betting on the guy who’s just won a league season isn’t the worst idea…. keep up what he started before. The differences between other leagues aren’t going to affect much about battling itself aside from drawing better competition

Coming off of a close as fuck 1-2 runoff, Body makes it into seed 4. All that matters, though, is that he’s in. If anyone can go full ‘bull in a china shop’ I think you’ve got him right here. With these longer verses, though, I have to start wondering if Body’s gonna have the concepts to carry him - in my opinion, 20 lines of gunbars, while dope in their own right, will lose freshness and you’d need some personals to make them more effective and I haven’t seen much of them. His generic/personal game will be key this postseason. Body’s wording/execution, while dope in its own right, needs to be changed up to fit the longer format too - 24 lines against blue and 3/4 had ‘xxxxxxxxxxxx like xxx’ delivery. If he can find a way to work around those, he could KO the rest of the field. Don’t sleep on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtn1YWyJas

[Roundtable Interview]

Bold: Sharp
Red: Resin M-I-C
Blue: Blue Bayou
Black: Jabari Black
BodySnatcher

Here we go. Top four. Now that the regular season is over and done with, I wanna know what you think - what would you have done differently?

great idea, great season. I would have written better so i didn’t cop that L., i vaguely remember Zelph, i read his shit in the league and knew he was terrible a couple yrs back and wasn’t really motivated. Lesson learned.

Ban Zelph from voting on my battles as he’s always first one in there giving ridiculous feed like the little pussy he is (i.e. you’re gunna shoot his ants acid wtf or whatever bullshit he wrote in his breakdown) lol..
No honestly I wouldn’t have done much differently.. Perhaps not go gun bar for gun bar against JB in last weeks champ match as I veered from my usual style quite a bit. That said, I enjoy the new wave of gun bar lines, it’s fun and out of my comfort zone for lack of a better word. I even searched Black & Decker and aside from Bags having some completely diff decker line didn’t find anything so that was annoying.. maybe “chicken wing” was a weird and dumb way to round out my concept, but my fav bar was pretty panned.
I’ll prob try & use less wordplay moving forward on NC and use that style more on RB… but Nothing major though, I thought it was a fun season & there were some really nice drops.

I feel like we made it out the fucking jungle lol. This was a wild season. The swaying this season was top tier. I saw swaying threads, swaying in the battles, swaying on different sites, swaying in the PMs...allat. It was like playing a pick up b-ball game on Rykers Island where you have to call your own fouls.

Idk why but I feel like a Infiltrate DQ is the perfect conclusion to the season. The season woulda felt incomplete with out it.

On a serious note though, I think the SOL is a great concept though, and laid the groundwork for future, short leagues. Sharp, I think you accomplished your goal because every week felt meaningful and the excitement didn’t wane at all.

Wouldnt change much though. First half of the season was up and down for me but it was a great learning experience.

I wouldn't have lost to Z and Blue, yeah, I probably would've done that differently. Maybe send out a few PM's to the chaps in my voting ring. It's the little things. On the real, this was a dope idea and 6 weeks was perfect. Props to Sharp & bleak for running this league, especially Sharp cause he's here just to write the mags.

Moving forward, we have some base of activity. What would you like to see next? Who would run it?

props to you guys. every couple yrs when i have a lil time i come back for several battles just to see where I stand. I’m not here long enough to suggest what works and what doesnt but what u guys are doing with this one off league and the upcoming ppv are brilliant, i’d like to see those tag and BA champs get more title defenses tho

I’d like to see some form of a pic battle league or tourney.. switch it up a bit
Dunno who is up for modding anything moving forward now that you are out tho

The 1-2 Punch League was probably the most fun I’ve had in a league. Having to write only one bar (2 with the lightning round) just made the weekly process fun. Since it’s only one bar, a lot of different folks signed in and I got to battle a lot of the greats and top tier names on this site. If Zelph willing to run that again I’m with it, but I ain’t finishing it for you this time lol.

I think the PPV is a great idea and one should take place like once a month or something along those lines. Tag Matches, Beef, Grudge, Championships, SNF Champ, 1-2 Rebuttal league. I honestly think DynamicZ should run something. His work with those mags are dope.

Did anyone stand out or surprise you this season, either with a single verse or over the six weeks?

there are some solid writers here, the usual suspects like body, jabari, dyna.. they are all solid.. ryno tho has been writin low key bangers.. dont care about aliases, vets, new class.. gun bars, wordplay.. if it’s fire it’s fire and these dudes can write. And that’s alot for me to say bc i use to think everybody sucked

It was an interesting season with some good drama & I felt like there was a good clashing of old vs new heads this season. That’s mostly Zelph tho imo, I don’t think most of the older guard feels like there’s some generation beef, and I don’t think the newer gun bar crew really feels that way either, most of them are all pretty cool & open minded

I wasn’t necessarily surprised, but I think Ryno had a great season that will fly under the radar. His record doesn’t reflect the amount of quality verses and bars he had this year.

I think Resins week one verse against me, was one of the better verses I’ve read this season.

Zelph’s run to be the first SOL champ was probably the most surprising.

Aside from the usuals, I think Ryno had a dope season, Flow had an under the radar good season. That nigga Sinacog might have dropped the most quotable bars this season.

What was your top battle this season - with or without you - and why?

for me i liked facing off against Jabari week 1.. read back at all his shit before the battle and was like aiiight, can’t sleep on this dude. That was prob the hardest verse to write bc i havent had a real battle in like 2-3 yrs i think.. and that dyna vs ryno battle, that was really entertaining

Probably Resin vs. Zelph just for all the fallout involved .. it was all pretty entertaining. While I thought Resin had the more diverse approach and better standouts, but I can see from a bar for bar perspective why Zelph got votes and ultimately won. It was a good read

Could be decency bias but I think this past week had 2 of the best battles of the season. DynamiCz verses Ryno was sick. Ryno came with what I thought was his best verse of the season. Idgaf what anybody said, that’s go through a phase/go through a wall flip was disgusting. Dy’s verse was ridiculous too. I feel like he’s been struggling to adapt his live battle style to Netcees but this week he just said fuck it and used a style authentic to him. I think he went over heads with a lot of bars just cus he was using lingo most not familiar with but I thought it was dope.

Then second, aero and doms battle was dope af. I left a review on that one so I won’t repeat myself but I really enjoyed that battle.

week 1. Resin vs JB
week 2. AK vs Body
week 3. Resin vs Dyn...Zelph vs Body
week 4. Ryno vs Blue...Resin vs Zelph
week 5. Zelph vs JB...Dyn vs Inf
week 6. Ryno vs Dyn...Aero vs Dom...JB vs Blue...Resin vs Inf.....wheeew! Week 6 had some fucking fire.

What do you think gives you an advantage over the rest of our contenders?

Easy. I’m THAT fuckin dude.

Hmm… I would say in the modern day my style is the least NC “friendly” of the Final Four so I don’t think that would be the general consensus. In my mind, I feel like I’m one of the more versatile of the bunch & am conceptually a top dawg. I will likely have more angles/personals then a direct gun bar after gun bar approach… if I can make em hit that might give me an advantage, we’ll see how it plays out… all the battles should be good, everyone’s talented

I’m very comfortable with my style. I’m writing bars that I like and using a style that’s authentic to me and I think that’s keeping the site fun and keeping me motivated. I’m a student of battle rap and a student of the site. I’m feel like I’m really getting a grasp of what lands and has an impact with voters. I’m also starting to get a grasp on what angles the nigga I’m battling might take and writing for that. It’s 3 other dope battlers in the field though so we’ll see.

Bro...you know who the fuck I am. Bang

Appreciate all of your input. Any additional thoughts/shoutouts/diatribes/villainous monologues/speeches/soliloquies?

To all the young ego lifters, stop it. It catches up to you in the long run. Trust me.

Just have fun with it!

Gang.

All Love Useless get your bars up lil nigga before you talk sideways again. Barcotic you know how this story goes. Next PPV if you want to make it 0-3 against me. Ryno shine young nigga shine. DynamiCz up next. Blue Bayou on the wave & I fucks with it. Sharp my PA nigga Zunto the Mel Gibson to my Danny Glover. Jabari Black dope on mad levels Resin 20-year text anniversary coming up, but for real you a text legend. Infiltrate stop DQing yourself my nigga cause I know you threw that 1-2 like fuck it. Amen you old my nigga. @sarL be on crack Aero is NOT qualm, lol, my bad for fucking with you Brodie Dominate I hope you stick around for awhile bleak our beef seemed to have settled but anytime you want to catch that 4th L holla at me Allen Knight good looking on updating recording and reaching 100. I'm glad to one of your 26? loses even if you were drunk Knucklehead you missed your chance at the BA title

[Previews]

1. Jabari Black vs 4. BodySnatcher

[Sharp]
We have the ‘new guys’ who champ everything kicking shit off here and after these last six weeks, I have to wonder what’ll do it - Jabari’s intelligence or Body’s hunger. The funny thing is, as I type it, I realize this is exactly how you get a professor K-Shine round so I wouldn’t put something completely wild past Body too. Jabari, imo, has dropped the stronger personals this season and if they both come out guns blazing - definitely likely - there’s a good chance that one fresh angle swings the battle. Looking for a gunbar frenzy, but whoever can make you go ‘damn, I didn’t expect that’ up against such a visible character is gonna take it 9 times out of 10.

[bleak]
This has turned into a fun little rivalry imo, seeing both of these writers evolve into real contenders. You could see their fine tuning every week, finding the right wording to appeal to the voters. Both have a very live battle style, JB moreso but Body can bring aggression too. I hope the last couple verses from Body are him just coasting because he's really gonna have to bring it this week. Props to Body for making it thru the PLAY-IN, that's a long road. 08 Giants, Wildcard to Superbowl Champions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUeIw_zm98

2. Resin M-I-C vs 3. Blue Bayou

[Sharp]
Dope. Two titans of text who just barely missed battling each other earlier this season are finally squaring off. Right now, I think Resin is the only guy who can beat Blue in a 20 line+ battle and with a cap of 24 you can't rule it out. Blue’s got such a reader-friendly style that there’s no way he doesn’t take at least a few votes. Resin’s made slight tweaks to his verses, but really, he didn’t need to change much because he has some of the meanest wording I’ve ever seen. Both Resin and Blue lost their weekly champ match to a ‘new era’ battler (Resin to Zelph in week 4; Blue to Jabari in week 6) and with a chance to take the whole damn thing over Jabari or BodySnatcher, this battle’s going to set up what could be an epic comeback for a text legend. The only question: which one?

[bleak]
This one is interesting because Blue was throwing some subtle jabs at Resin shortly after his return. He told him his style was dated and he needed to shake the rust off. I'm excited to see how Resin responds because he seems the type to not forget things like that easily. This should be a max post gauntlet of heavy shit and all of us are equally ready. Blue comes off a champ loss to JB, that could be bad news for Res.

[Outro]

This shit is legit 14 pages in a google doc, pre-formatting. You all gave us some shit to write about last week and I’m looking forward to getting more in-depth with our season review/FINAL FUCKING MAG next week (hang in there bleak).

Editor's notes:

-BodySnatcher's responses edited in 2:19 AM 3/6
-Clapton is trash

Sharp
03-05-2019, 11:53 PM
thank you all for a dope season. Best of luck to the final 4
Infiltrate DynamiCz Flow Resin M-I-C Blue Bayou
Bodysnatcher veritas Ryno Jabari Black Sinacog Incredible Shia Labruh Cyrax Prozac Aero Dominate Useless Innovator Suthaveli Viper Cred Plot Qualm Killing Spree Objective Zunto Allen Knight Juan Dillinger

Jabari Black
03-06-2019, 12:11 AM
This should be a fire week. You prob couldn’t handpick better playoff matchups. Dope mag too.

sral
03-06-2019, 12:29 AM
LOL @ ‘Resin seems the type to not forget those things easily’

I see you

Dominate
03-06-2019, 12:55 AM
Aw you gave me VOTW. Awesome.

Great mag Sharp.

Looking forward to these finals. Will vote in all of them.

Barcotic
03-06-2019, 01:04 AM
purdy dope mag

bleak
03-06-2019, 01:06 AM
This should be a fire week. You prob couldn’t handpick better playoff matchups. Dope mag too.

ikr we were talking about that in discord

bleak
03-06-2019, 02:20 AM
Body's interview portion edited in

Prozac
03-06-2019, 02:37 AM
Preciate the comments on my battle. Any other places I can battle at now?

Resin M-I-C
03-06-2019, 02:40 AM
shiiiiiittt, this was a crazy. You guys do workk..

Ryno
03-06-2019, 04:52 AM
Thanks for hosting a good season fellas, dope mag too !

Zaddy
03-06-2019, 05:47 AM
Yo that table of squares interview shit was dope. Mad props

Flow
03-06-2019, 07:20 AM
Good read Sharp
bleak I see you shook kid - bless using your mag to slander like a typical corrupt faggot.

Amen
03-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Dope.

LOL @ I'm old... I am, young one. I am.

Is it me or does bleak hop on every vets wang? LOL

AK bar still got me crying, tho... The no shirt one LMAOOOOOO

Sharp
03-06-2019, 09:25 AM
Preciate the comments on my battle. Any other places I can battle at now?

depends on what you want to do (pics/reg/topical/etc)

If an NC/RB admin/mod actually sees through this little scheduling thing with me, I could give you a better idea

BodySnatcher
03-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Dope.

LOL, my nigga

Blas
03-06-2019, 10:05 AM
not sure about the top punches but cool mag either way

Blue Bayou
03-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Dope stuff. Great job

Allen Knight
03-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Fire, props yahll.

veritas
03-06-2019, 11:14 AM
My entire verse was based upon the sopranos. Y’all stay missing me.

Sharp
03-06-2019, 11:49 AM
My entire verse was based upon the sopranos. Y’all stay missing me.

that was impossible to miss when you named dropped half the characters

there a 4-D chess level to the exact same delivery in each line? or is my deep state conditioned sheeple brain just leading me to believe that the exact same execution for a whole verse is repetitive?

DynamiCz
03-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Dope ass mag

Salute to everybody minus the bs good season to everybody who participated

bleak
03-06-2019, 03:07 PM
Dope.

Please explain because this is like a default insult when I literally don't fuck with anyone here.

Btw post those Apex stats faggot

bleak
03-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Good read Sharp
bleak I see you shook kid - bless using your mag to slander like a typical corrupt faggot.

Bitch I've been saying the same shit in every thread, stop fishing for approval.

Incredible
03-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Yo super dope mag this week, good shit guys.

But what does this mean??

Shit, we could drop this as soon as Inc is ready

Why would it drop if the PPV event hasn't even started? Why you trying to rush me?

Also I'd like to say that roast pic is horrible who ever picked that out.

Oh and props to the finalist you all deserve it. Glad Flow didn't make it.

~RustyGunZ~
03-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Wanna go 30 BodySnatcher?

Sharp
03-06-2019, 03:47 PM

Why would it drop if the PPV event hasn't even started? Why you trying to rush me?

Nah, I mean Lars is done. It was meant to illustrate how active a writer he is. Battle drops in 2ish weeks so don't rush yourself

I'm gonna get a proper ppv premag out this week but this mag took up a lot of my time

Barcotic
03-06-2019, 03:55 PM
0-3? u on crack BodySnatcher ???

BodySnatcher
03-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Stop going on them coke binges Barcotic, it's a hell of a drug.. Knucklehead one day in the near future.

Incredible
03-06-2019, 07:25 PM
I'm gonna get a proper ppv premag out this week

Oh nice can't wait.

Blas
03-06-2019, 08:15 PM
i feel like nobody likes bleak yet he seems to be a pretty chill dude & does a bunch of work in these text leagues just to get roasted. i must be missing something since im new here

bleak
03-06-2019, 08:22 PM
i feel like nobody likes bleak yet he seems to be a pretty chill dude & does a bunch of work in these text leagues just to get roasted. i must be missing something since im new here

No u pretty much got it

Zaddy
03-06-2019, 08:31 PM
Dirt recognize dirt

veritas
03-06-2019, 08:37 PM
that was impossible to miss when you named dropped half the characters

there a 4-D chess level to the exact same delivery in each line? or is my deep state conditioned sheeple brain just leading me to believe that the exact same execution for a whole verse is repetitive?

It is me making a mockery of this. And refusing to conform. Also proving Jabari wrong that I could relate setups to punches where I did entire battle themed.

Meh. I’m over it. I only battle myself anyway.

Sharp
03-06-2019, 09:22 PM
It is me making a mockery of this. And refusing to conform. Also proving Jabari wrong that I could relate setups to punches where I did entire battle themed.

Meh. I’m over it. I only battle myself anyway.

oh, ironically bad, but also proving you can do the thing we can take for granted in other verses.

thanks for showing 5 times, V

Flow
03-07-2019, 07:03 AM

Lmao 10 lines for you whenever

bleak that's legit the first time you mentioned it you band wagon jumping faggot. Sells some teenths in Canada thinking he breaking bad faggot. Sharps puppet faggot. Fucking Grammy's dead cry baby no boo boo kisses anymore faggot. Hope you get cancer faggot then go into remission faggot then get raped in an alley faggot an in that moment feel from the tightness the cancers back you faggot

Can I have my approval now I'm so desperate for faggot

Sharp
03-07-2019, 07:04 AM
14 lines Incredible

Zaddy
03-07-2019, 07:06 AM
Good morning everyone except bleak

Kill Spree
03-07-2019, 07:45 AM

bleak that's legit the first time you mentioned it you band wagon jumping faggot. Sells some teenths in Canada thinking he breaking bad faggot. Sharps puppet faggot. Fucking Grammy's dead cry baby no boo boo kisses anymore faggot. Hope you get cancer faggot then go into remission faggot then get raped in an alley faggot an in that moment feel from the tightness the cancers back you faggot

Lmfao

bleak
03-07-2019, 02:35 PM

But obviously ur triggered u just turned into Dia during that last post. Making fun of someone's family, especially deceased ones, is the lowest form of faggotry and u should be ashamed. Even Bags never brought my family up until his verse, wow what a piece of shit u are.

That must be how yall needle junkies fight in Brisbane or Philadelphia or wherever who cares

Keep digging for dirt and make this battle fun because my shit is going to be uninspired. I tried writing yesterday but ur so uninteresting.

You better win this battle Flow with all this shit ur talking.

How are u still triggered over the DQ tho PM me bro let me know?

~RustyGunZ~
03-07-2019, 02:55 PM
flow is legit obsessed with netcees personalities, severe stalker tendencies

i worry for any and all people he actually comes across irl

Incredible
03-07-2019, 03:34 PM
14 lines Incredible

??

Flow I'm already battling Lars in the PPV, isn't that the same thing? Is that what you were getting at Sharp?

Zaddy
03-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Bleak in here trying to justify his next loss against Flow lol

bleak
03-07-2019, 04:08 PM
Zelph in here trying to justify his existence lol

That bar u sigged was dope both times

Zaddy
03-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Zelph in here trying to justify his existence lol

That bar u sigged was dope both times

You recycled it? Lol

bleak
03-07-2019, 04:19 PM
You recycled it? Lol

U quoted the wrong one tho

Zaddy
03-07-2019, 04:21 PM
U quoted the wrong one tho

What’s the correct one?

Flow
03-07-2019, 04:24 PM
flow is legit obsessed with netcees personalities, severe stalker tendencies

i worry for any and all people he actually comes across irl

Lol I made an educated guess about his nan. An in real life I was a headhunter so yeah I get paid for it. Tbr I'd use a nan bar against him but I was chatting shit when I sent thst, was trash talk nothing personal.

But love you ca t leave me alone. Probably your second post in this entire season. Think the other was reaching for relevance with a battle with body. Classic

bleak
03-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Against Flow some time back but I lost the battle anyways, rookie tourney semis back when Flow was a respectable chap. Great battle imo and we were both somehow in a rookie tourney despite him having 40 wins.

Plus the one you quoted is from 2012 or some shit lol

steel will spray. drop his body in the water, he's merk'd w/ a choppa...
In other words:
kneel &pray. then watch As a llama lake him w/o the mercy of Allah.

Is the correct bar and it didn't get quoted because people have low IQs

Pretty sure Sharp already outed this one

bleak
03-07-2019, 04:36 PM
I'm strapped to the teeth w/rockets, bombs... blasting this geek
Head shots=jaw so dislocated, you'd think rockets was strapped to the teeth.

This barely got quoted too smh

Zaddy
03-07-2019, 04:39 PM
Well now I’m curious as to how many other bars of yours you’ve recycled lol

Flow
03-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Against Flow some time back but I lost the battle anyways, rookie tourney semis back when Flow was a respectable chap. Great battle imo and we were both somehow in a rookie tourney despite him having 40 wins.

In other words:

was a good battle from memory
We also pic battled few months ago I believe

bleak
03-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Well now I’m curious as to how many other bars of yours you’ve recycled lol

Zero

All my other old shit was terrible

Blue Bayou
03-07-2019, 04:56 PM

In other words:

As a llama lake em is fire tbh

Barcotic
03-07-2019, 04:57 PM
lake him tho?

Zaddy
03-07-2019, 05:05 PM
The bar doesn’t make sense. Of course blue would love it

Blue Bayou
03-07-2019, 06:18 PM
lake him tho?

I don't mind him using "lake him" as a reference to dumping his corpse in a body of water

shoot me

Blue Bayou
03-07-2019, 06:20 PM
The bar doesn’t make sense. Of course blue would love it

Lol

If Cinderella and a dummy were in the bar you'd love it

bleak
03-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Thank u Blue that's my favorite bar I've written besides BLACKED and Yoshimitsu

Zaddy
03-07-2019, 07:37 PM
Thank u Blue that's my favorite bar I've written besides BLACKED and Yoshimitsu

Blacked was nice I liked that, but idk how you tricked us into letting that yoshimutsu bar pass

Blue Bayou
03-07-2019, 07:52 PM
what was the Blacked bar?

Dominate
03-07-2019, 08:00 PM
What was the yoshimitsu bar?

bleak
03-07-2019, 08:01 PM
what was the Blacked bar?

champ on a no show. This hoe thinks that's a title? Hardly
&&&then the next week: BLACKED Euro bitch gets 5-0'd by Jabari

Vs DynamiCz I think when we thought he was from the UK

Bitch i'll Lift the Tekken Tag you, then steal ur whore in a rush.
Think Yoshimitsu - she Bent over bouncing with a sword in her gut

Blue Bayou
03-07-2019, 08:08 PM

this was the battle:

Bitch I'll lift the Tek&Tag you, then steal yo whore in a rush.
Think Yoshimitsu: she bent over BOUNCIN' with a sword in her gut

VS.

got Shooters on stand-by, he'll taste the chrome when his face gets blown..
i just gotta take this phone & 'One Coliseum Rocked, Piece by Piece' like Ancient Rome

Barcotic
03-07-2019, 08:17 PM
I don't mind him using "lake him" as a reference to dumping his corpse in a body of water

shoot me
bang

Barcotic
03-07-2019, 08:25 PM
DynamiCz how many u wana go homie?

Dominate
03-07-2019, 08:25 PM
this was the battle:

Bitch I'll lift the Tek&Tag you, then steal yo whore in a rush.
Think Yoshimitsu: she bent over BOUNCIN' with a sword in her gut

VS.

got Shooters on stand-by, he'll taste the chrome when his face gets blown..
i just gotta take this phone & 'One Coliseum Rocked, Piece by Piece' like Ancient Rome

Both good bars. Who won?

Blue Bayou
03-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Both good bars. Who won?

Bleak the Sheek

bleak
03-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Both good bars. Who won?

Oh I didnt see blue's post

The llama lake him shit was against Flow in the Rookie tourney

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127107

Incredible
03-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Great battle imo and we were both somehow in a rookie tourney despite him having 40 wins.

A couple of these people are not rookies. What's the point of. Calling it a Rookie tournament if your just going to let anyone in?

Incredible
03-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Flow won that right?

DynamiCz
03-07-2019, 10:12 PM
DynamiCz how many u wana go homie?

14 coo bro

Barcotic
03-07-2019, 10:23 PM
14 coo bro
i hit up sharp n its 16, that cool?
ima do mine up now n get him a verse bc i feel like writing

gl

Sharp
03-07-2019, 10:24 PM
Or 14

I thought someone said 16 but I didn't check my doc after you pm'd me

Saint
03-07-2019, 10:39 PM
14, 16. who cares ..lol

Barcotic
03-07-2019, 10:51 PM
true, match me

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 07:16 AM
Yo just go 14 fuck. stop being the kid in the neighborhood nobody wants to play with

Barcotic
03-08-2019, 11:01 AM
not that what u just said makes any sense, but better that than the kid nobody wants to look at...

16 sent

Sharp
03-08-2019, 11:05 AM
not that what u just said makes any sense, but better that than the kid nobody wants to look at...

16 sent

Sent to who?

Barcotic
03-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Sent to who?
myself apparently
U got it now tho

Prozac
03-08-2019, 12:56 PM
I saw something about a Rookie Tournament. Am I allowed in that?

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 12:59 PM
I saw something about a Rookie Tournament. Am I allowed in that?

Prozac
Lenox
DMS
bleak
Blas
Shia Labruh
Cyrax
Incredible

Sharp there’s 8

Amen
03-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Lol, bleak's been in every rookie tournament for the last century.

Prozac
03-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Prozac
Lenox
DMS
bleak
Blas
Shia Labruh
Cyrax
Incredible

Sharp there’s 8

Preciate it, bro. When's that kicking off?

Sharp
03-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Who said rookie tourney? I can't run one til the summer. Atomic been texting since before Lenox was born tho

myself apparently
U got it now tho

lol that shit scared me for a second. Got it now tho

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Who said rookie tourney? I can't run one til the summer. Atomic been texting since before Lenox was born tho

lol that shit scared me for a second. Got it now tho

How about a 2-4 week break after this ends then you & I start the nbl?

You can continue being the guy who writes the mags I’ll do everything else to perfection

Ryno
03-08-2019, 01:22 PM
Prozac
Lenox
DMS
bleak
Blas
Shia Labruh
Cyrax
Incredible

Sharp there’s 8

Do I count? lol

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Do I count? lol

You aren’t at that skill level lol you’re definitely way past it

Aero
03-08-2019, 01:49 PM
You aren’t at that skill level lol you’re definitely way past it

Don’t gas him.

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 02:34 PM
Wtf why doesn’t sinacogs vote count you nazi fagit bleak

It was explained and detailed af stop being selective

We get it, you’re mad about having to put resin against blue but since you have to sway and choose one you’re picking resin

Sad

Ryno
03-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Don’t gas him.

Whoa why throw shade? We go waaay back friend lol

Sharp
03-08-2019, 02:36 PM
How about a 2-4 week break after this ends then you & I start the nbl?

You can continue being the guy who writes the mags I’ll do everything else to perfection

Wanna do regs? lll is open

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 02:37 PM
Wanna do regs? lll is open

Fuck that garbage ass league

bleak
03-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Wtf why doesn’t sinacogs vote count you nazi fagit bleak

It was explained and detailed af stop being selective

We get it, you’re mad about having to put resin against blue but since you have to sway and choose one you’re picking resin

Sad

Vote wouldn't have counted no matter who it's for, and swaying in Resin's favor makes no sense when Blue&I are cool and me and Resin have barely addressed each other

Sinacog's votes will not count during playoffs tbc

Keep reaching

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 02:56 PM
AHh

Dope sways for blue there

Legit worst mod ever

Aero
03-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Whoa why throw shade? We go waaay back friend lol

Lol are you an alias? And I only said it because you were looking for the "You're too good to be in the rookie league" I used to do the same thing lol

bleak
03-08-2019, 03:00 PM
AHh

Dope sways for blue there

Legit worst mod ever

Pretty cool... nice one haha

Ryno
03-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Lol are you an alias? And I only said it because you were looking for the "You're too good to be in the rookie league" I used to do the same thing lol

Nah I was legit trying to get in lol. I’m Bash (from RB) btw. Be nice lol. I’m a fan of the Aeronian Dynasty

Aero
03-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Nah I was legit trying to get in lol. I’m Bash (from RB) btw. Be nice lol. I’m a fan of the Aeronian Dynasty

Oh snap Bash! My NIGGA! We need more niggas here lol. I'm going to start reading your verses here.

Blue Bayou
03-08-2019, 03:12 PM
So Sinacogs vote against me last week counts, in a Champ Match battle I lose mind you that he barely even had a breakdown for.... But now in a bar by bar breakdown his vote, for me, doesn't count??

Believe me I know the guy has no clue what he's talking about , but he was a member of the league and every vote of his has counted thus far (he's probably voted against me 10 times)... How can you just turn him off now?

Ryno
03-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Oh snap Bash! My NIGGA! We need more niggas here lol. I'm going to start reading your verses here.

Black power lol. How’s life?

Ryno
03-08-2019, 03:18 PM
I’ve never understood Sinacogs votes. Can’t tell if he’s trolling or for real lol

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 03:18 PM

Lmaooo

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 03:19 PM
So Sinacogs vote against me last week counts, in a Champ Match battle I lose mind you that he barely even had a breakdown for.... But now in a bar by bar breakdown his vote, for me, doesn't count??

Believe me I know the guy has no clue what he's talking about , but he was a member of the league and every vote of his has counted thus far (he's probably voted against me 10 times)... How can you just turn him off now?

HEY MAN WATCH OUT HOW YOU TALK TO HITLER!!!!

Blue Bayou
03-08-2019, 03:19 PM
I’ve never understood Sinacogs votes. Can’t tell if he’s trolling or for real lol

Lol 100% .. but they've been counted the entire time

Was there a 2nd vote deleted??

Ryno
03-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Prozacs... it lacked substance

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Prozacs... it lacked substance

Nah we have other people who vote like that very often and their votes count

It’s just that bleak doesn’t know wtf he’s doing

Ryno
03-08-2019, 03:27 PM
You two guys r gonna have to meet up in a dark alley & get it over with

Aero
03-08-2019, 03:28 PM

Are you responsible for the "does aero think his dom verse was good" tag or was that Zunto?

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 03:31 PM
I had you winning that battle but dictators closed it before I could vote

bleak
03-08-2019, 03:34 PM

No Prozac is revoting, didn't mean to delete that tbh he can edit over it

Aero
lol who put the 9-10 tag lmaaoooooo yo i swear its you zelph weirdo

Sharp
Fuck that garbage ass league

They have blue and dominate

I'd sign up if I had the time

Ryno
03-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Blue
Dom
Spit
King

2 returning legends just signed in as well (Joe Boston & KnowP)

You guys better look out!

Ryno
03-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Oop almost forgot the HOF’er Useless as well

bleak
03-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Also tbh Sharp mentioned something in discord nonchalantly about "oh ur counting Sinacog's vote" and it resonated with me. The difference is it's playoffs, Sinacog has not really influenced a battle but these are going to be close so it matters.

Prozac
03-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Yeah I'm gonna re-vote on it. Mabad.

Dominate
03-08-2019, 03:52 PM
I thought Sinacog was another Zunto alias. Didn’t he admit as much in the last mag?

Dominate
03-08-2019, 03:56 PM
:(

sinacog v shia has your name written all over it though

Im sinacog so I can’t vote on that lol

Sharp
03-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Blue
Dom
Spit
King

2 returning legends just signed in as well (Joe Boston & KnowP)

You guys better look out!
My man you are not helping my case

Flow
03-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Blue Bayou be careful I was dqed for less (although that's lucky cus otherwise I'd of been tied for score with blue... Oh wait that doesn't matter I forget)

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Blue Bayou be careful I was dqed for less (although that's lucky cus otherwise I'd of been tied for score with blue... Oh wait that doesn't matter I forget)

Doesn’t matter. Also bleak is friends with blue, he’d never DQ him

Sharp
03-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Wha
No

bleak counted a Sinacog vote once on a 4-0 KO that no one else was voting on. That spurred my comment on discord cuz otherwise we never did

Didnt effect standings enough to impact playoffs iirc

Barcotic
03-08-2019, 04:02 PM
My man you are not helping my case
how are u NOT gonna bold knowp tho? lolll

Ryno
03-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Joes gonna be a beast in another 10 yrs... I mean there’s no where to go but up right?

KP is black & from RB so I’m obligated to hype him up as well. He ight

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Joes gonna be a beast in another 10 yrs... I mean there’s no where to go but up right?

KP is black & from RB so I’m obligated to hype him up as well. He ight

Do you think blacks are automatically better than whites in text?

Ryno
03-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Do you think blacks are automatically better than whites in text?

I don’t believe there’s anything skill wise that separates us from each other. It’d be a very intriguing tourney tho lol

Sharp
03-08-2019, 04:18 PM
how are u NOT gonna bold knowp tho? lolll

Tbh I haven't seen him battle in years... also trying to be more positive lol

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 04:19 PM
I don’t believe there’s anything skill wise that separates us from each other. It’d be a very intriguing tourney tho lol

Oh shit I never thought about it like that lmao

That would be dope af

bleak would this be something you’d allow?

Blas
03-08-2019, 04:23 PM
I love how serious this still feels, it feels like 2007 all over again tbh

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Feels like 2007 whenever you drop a verse

Resin M-I-C
03-08-2019, 04:27 PM
haha @ the tourney

is registration closed at RB?

Amen
03-08-2019, 04:28 PM
haha @ the tourney

No.

Ryno
03-08-2019, 04:32 PM
haha @ the tourney

Come thru !!!

Blas
03-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Feels like 2007 whenever you drop a verse

it feels like you're currently in a basement with your level of forum addiction, we have a beyond v2 you're just not good at text so it's even more pathetic

Blue Bayou
03-08-2019, 04:58 PM
haha @ the tourney

Huh?

And no the LLL is just getting started

Incredible
03-08-2019, 06:10 PM

Word looking awfully Swayze in here. Blue in here bitching about a vote. I like blue and all but yeah not something he should've even commented on.

Flow
03-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Word looking awfully Swayze in here. Blue in here bitching about a vote. I like blue and all but yeah not something he should've even commented on.

Yeah... I agree with Blue Bayou though.. I was being sarcastic. An I don't see it as a sway. He's simply enquiring why a voter that's been allowed to this point is no longer.

Oh an the sral Zelph playing me like a book comment is almost pathetic if not lolZ when we notice he actually said sharp mentioned 'u letting that happen' an he reversed. I mean the mag is bad enough where sharp says it isn't a DQ and one sentence later bleak says it's a DQ an everyone agrees. But then to admit to all sharp only had to do was raise an eyebrow an he jumped to play Hitler to try an impress him. Lmao Jesus.
Blue Bayou don't take it hard man. Stand strong. Speak loud.

I remember a poem... Went ... At first they came for the Jews but I did not speak out cus I wasn't a Jew. Then they come for the trade unionists but I didn't speak out because I'm not a trade unionist. Then they came for me an no one was left to speak up for me.

Fucking bleak. Nazi cunt.

bleak
03-08-2019, 06:33 PM
I can't read what u just typed so I'm going to ignore it

It's more bitching and complaining I assume

Flow
03-08-2019, 06:40 PM
I can't read what u just typed so I'm going to ignore it

It's more bitching and complaining I assume

Then why did you presume it was about you? God complex much. Actually quite standard for your kind

Barcotic
03-08-2019, 06:47 PM
lol

Blue Bayou
03-08-2019, 06:47 PM

Excuse me?

Smh

What some ppl consider swaying in this day in age is flabbergasting

Blas
03-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Excuse me?

Smh

lmaoooo bro if you even speak about your battle it's swaying in 2019 i'm so confused.. all he talked about was inconsistencies in the voting he said nothing even about the vote being against him

bleak
03-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Then why did you presume it was about you? God complex much. Actually quite standard for your kind

Quote a post from you in the last week that wasn't about me

Kill Spree
03-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Flow vs bleak

Flow
03-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Is that your ego getting out of hand again.

Zaddy
03-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Resin is getting the ass end of all this sublinal swaying smh

bleak
03-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Oh yeah bud I have an ego, do you even read my posts?

And then read yours, primadonna. This is common knowledge everyone thinks you are overrated.

Upset Champion seriously? and we wanna talk about my ego?

Barcotic
03-08-2019, 07:19 PM
nobody cares about a sinicog vote
tf? if ur swayed ur a fkn idiot

Incredible
03-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Excuse me?

Smh

Everyone was in here discussing a vote in a current open battle including one of the opponents, not ok. Mod handled it to his best abilities, that's it leave it alone. Make comments when the battle is over.

Sharp
03-08-2019, 07:53 PM
stfu

Blas
03-08-2019, 07:57 PM
IF YOU EVEN SPEAK ABOUT A TEXT BATTLE CURRENTLY IN PLACE IT WILL RESULT IN SITE BAN PLZ BE VERY CAREFUL WITH UR WORDS FROM NOW ON GUI'Z

Incredible
03-08-2019, 08:14 PM
stfu

When's that hype mag coming out?

bleak
03-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Everybody is DQd for swaying

Recs updated soon

Ryno
03-08-2019, 08:38 PM
will vote tomorrow. waiting on jb & body

Sharp
03-08-2019, 09:05 PM
When's that hype mag coming out?

I'll work on it this weekend. It's gonna be more to explain this event. Each battle is getting its own preview/intro posts cuz different format.

bleak
03-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Thank you Prozac

Blas
03-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Everybody is DQd for swaying

Recs updated soon

where's my 1-0 record, i didn't get DQ'd give me my win for clout points whipping boy

BodySnatcher
03-09-2019, 07:47 AM
will vote tomorrow. waiting on jb & body

That Michigan shirt is hideous my nigga LOL

Dropping tonight...

Ryno
03-09-2019, 08:17 AM
That Michigan shirt is hideous my nigga LOL

Dropping tonight...

LMAO fk you! Wolverines for life

Blue Bayou
03-09-2019, 08:47 AM
LMAO fk you! Wolverines for life

The Michigan vs. Michigan State game in The Big House is still my favorite libe sports event I've ever been to

Ryno
03-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Best rivalry in sports there is... They play tonight at 8. Can’t wait!

Resin M-I-C
03-09-2019, 09:13 AM
them two been hittin ATS for me.. gonna be a solid game

up big this week so took Mich and Baylor today to cover, yuuuge. let’s get ittt

Ryno
03-09-2019, 09:40 AM

Who ya got taking it all this year? I got Tennessee

Resin M-I-C
03-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Virginia.. they are just too solid in every aspect of the game and prob have the best backcourt in the country

with Tenn at least elite 8

Blue Bayou
03-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Will Zion be back for the Madness?

Aero
03-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Will Zion be back for the Madness?

Probably. You like RJ huh? Hometown hero.

Flow
03-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Oh yeah bud I have an ego, do you even read my posts?

And then read yours, primadonna. This is common knowledge everyone thinks you are overrated.

Upset Champion seriously? and we wanna talk about my ego?

It was a title others used before hand, its sort of like how we call you a nazi. Primadonna? i can quote me for like twenty posts where i reminded you i didnt give a hoot about the issues an was stirring the pot. but you keep reaching Adolph

Barcotic
03-09-2019, 12:56 PM

i wana battle u

bleak
03-09-2019, 01:15 PM
Who ya got taking it all this year? I got Tennessee

Na Tennessee was an early bloomer I think.

I got Kentucky, on neutral floor we are top 4. Duke got us slipping game 1. That's my home team tho so I'm biased heavily.

Not that I hate Tenn but I don't think they have what it takes to beat the likes of UVA, UNC, Duke, UK on neutral court. Tenn/UK should happen in Atlanta for the SEC tourney tho

Unbiased, I got UNC but don't tell anyone

Clout
03-09-2019, 02:20 PM
i wana battle u

Flying dragonball Kamehameha punch vs The canuck with the puck.

I 2nd this.

Sharp make it happen

Zaddy
03-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Damn barc must have prewritten verses for a bunch of people

Hasn’t battled in months - makes sense

Barcotic
03-09-2019, 02:52 PM
thats it! u got me

Barcotic
03-09-2019, 02:54 PM
still waiting for u to set up ours so i can embarrass u...

i wana battle res bc hes dope
theres a difference

Zaddy
03-09-2019, 03:10 PM
No you wanna battle res and I because you already have at least 20 lines each on us lmao

Which is fine but I’m not baytting in the BA or FL or LLL sooo either a spotlight in this league or you hold onto your bars until a league happens

Ryno
03-09-2019, 03:11 PM

I got Kentucky, on neutral floor we are top 4. Duke got us slipping game 1. That's my home team tho so I'm biased heavily.

Not that I hate Tenn but I don't think they have what it takes to beat the likes of UVA, UNC, Duke, UK on neutral court. Tenn/UK should happen in Atlanta for the SEC tourney tho

Kentucky nice too. Forget what the kid name is (Pj ??????) but he's pretty good

Barcotic
03-09-2019, 03:13 PM
No you wanna battle res and I because you already have at least 20 lines each on us lmao

Which is fine but I’m not baytting in the BA or FL or LLL sooo either a spotlight in this league or you hold onto your bars until a league happens
whatever u say, bitch

bleak
03-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Kentucky nice too. Forget what the kid name is (Pj ??????) but he's pretty good

PJ Washington yeah he's great. My favorite player is Tyler Herro tho

Resin M-I-C
03-09-2019, 04:13 PM
i wana battle u

sure, sometime after the ppv‘s good.. but u gotta give me some personals on ya lol

hahahah

Resin M-I-C
03-09-2019, 04:15 PM
washington and herro are great players, but they’re gonna need Travis back at 100% to contend

BodySnatcher
03-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Haha my nigga. We (OSU) gonna beat that ass Brodie.

Ryno
03-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Haha my nigga. We (OSU) gonna beat that ass Brodie.

Just when i thought we could be friends, you just haaaaaaad to be from Ohio

Now i gotta avenge my loss lol

Prozac
03-09-2019, 04:45 PM

Tennessee fan here. Feel like we're gonna make a good run in the tourney, but not good enough to get past the Elite 8, imo. Today wasn't exactly a good sign for us in terms of a Natty coming our way, either. We had the advantage in the paint compared to Auburn and we tried to shoot 3s with them, which is incredibly stupid to do against a Bruce Pearl-led team. That tells me that the team ain't exactly sold yet on their strengths, which is what helped them dust KY by 19.

Idk, not a good look today, imo.

bleak
03-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Tennessee fan here. Feel like we're gonna make a good run in the tourney, but not good enough to get past the Elite 8, imo. Today wasn't exactly a good sign for us in terms of a Natty coming our way, either. We had the advantage in the paint compared to Auburn and we tried to shoot 3s with them, which is incredibly stupid to do against a Bruce Pearl-led team. That tells me that the team ain't exactly sold yet on their strengths, which is what helped them dust KY by 19.

Idk, not a good look today, imo.

And we won by 17 @ Rupp which is why I said neutral court.

It all depends on who they meet in the National tourney, just like everyone else.

bleak
03-09-2019, 05:15 PM
washington and herro are great players, but they’re gonna need Travis back at 100% to contend

100% he's the glue imo

BodySnatcher
03-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Just when i thought we could be friends, you just haaaaaaad to be from Ohio

Now i gotta avenge my loss lol

I'm from Philly. I work at OSU tho.

BodySnatcher
03-09-2019, 09:17 PM
The Michigan vs. Michigan State game in The Big House is still my favorite libe sports event I've ever been to

OSU MICH is the livest Brodie

BodySnatcher
03-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Duke or Virginia gonna take it this year

Ryno
03-09-2019, 09:29 PM

my favorite boxer from philly...nevermind we're friends again

Blue Bayou
03-09-2019, 09:38 PM

Frazier?? B Hop??

Ryno
03-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Danny Garcia !

Never really cared for Bhop

Barcotic
03-09-2019, 09:50 PM
BodySnatcher Jabari Black is this hatn tnite or wha

bleak
03-09-2019, 09:51 PM
Duke or Virginia gonna take it this year

Everyone always says UVA and they never do anything.

Lost their first game last year to UMBC or some shit with basically the same team as now

I had them winning my bracket last year, never again.

Healthy Duke is the best team in college basketball but the healthy part is important

Resin M-I-C
03-09-2019, 10:08 PM
exactly why they are gonna go far, they have the same squad as last yr that was a 1 seed.. now everyone is better and hungry

and they didn’t have hunter last yr in the that upset game.. i hate uva but they are crazy good

is Duke is the best team healthy? probably, but they dont play perimeter D and cant hit 3s consistantly. history shows that doesn’t bode well come tournament time. I hope they go far cuz they are the most fun to watch, love bully ball. They are like the Larry Johnson UNLV team.. and the Louisville comeback was the best thing i’ve seen all season.

BodySnatcher
03-09-2019, 10:24 PM
exactly why they are gonna go far, they have the same squad as last yr that was a 1 seed.. now everyone is better and hungry

and they didn’t have hunter last yr in the that upset game.. i hate uva but they are crazy good

is Duke is the best team healthy? probably, but they dont play perimeter D and cant hit 3s consistantly. history shows that doesn’t bode well come tournament time. I hope they go far cuz they are the most fun to watch, love bully ball. They are like the Larry Johnson UNLV team.. and the Louisville comeback was the best thing i’ve seen all season.

Too many facts here

BodySnatcher
03-09-2019, 10:24 PM
BodySnatcher Jabari Black is this hatn tnite or wha

Nah nigga

BodySnatcher
03-09-2019, 10:26 PM

I got cousins that box in bhop gym

Zaddy
03-09-2019, 10:41 PM
bleak how is Rynos vote any different than prozacs?

If anything Prozac left the better feed

All Ryno did was copy and pasta a bunch of lines and type vs in the middle

U stupid bleak

Incredible
03-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Being a former mod a good one too, why can't you just PM him about this stuff?

Zaddy
03-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Justice is best served in the public eye

Barcotic
03-09-2019, 11:08 PM
Nah nigga
aw

Sharp
03-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Nah nigga

bleak
03-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Being a former mod a good one too, why can't you just PM him about this stuff?

His one goal in life is to delegitimize me as a mod when this league was more successful than anything he's ever started.

Secondly I haven't even seen that battles thread all day because I'm not obsessive like you are, Zelph.

He was quoting his favorite bars as many voters like to do. Why would Ryno leave a half assed vote on something he barely read when he's not even involved in the playoffs?

Clout
03-09-2019, 11:17 PM

U an upper Darby prep boy oh I went there sup.

Sharp
03-09-2019, 11:45 PM

UD was the jewel of delco like 25 years ago - my dad actually taught night classes for UD until full time teachers muscled him out because they wanted more work there... he was bitter about that until the 90's when it all went downhill

Body's young enough where UD is just 'damn, I was almost west philly'... at least I think

that said, drexel hill still a nice af neighborhood

Incredible
03-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Justice is best served in the public eye

Who was talking shit like this to you like your doing to bleak when you ran the 1-2 or the alias thing? Your kind of harassing this man. I say for text sake give it a rest.

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:08 AM

Southwest Philly you bitch nigga. Lindbergh Blvd. Most of my fam when to Bartram High. Trust me, its not the place for you.

Sharp
03-10-2019, 12:12 AM
Bartram?? Jesus dude

The closest suburb to that is lower darby Clout he'll eat you to survive

RUN

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Southwest Philly you bitch nigga. Lindbergh Blvd. Most of my fam when to Bartram High. Trust me, its not the place for you.

Lol ur white shut up. I'm in west philly all the time. Been to south philly it's not anything as bad as chicago. Stop it, u sound as silly. I'm a easy target being foriegn and I have no problems navigating through the hoods, white boy.

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Bartram?? Jesus dude

RUN

Facts, my nigga Sharp understand. I give a fuck if your 7'0"...you don't want no problems big homie

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Bartram?? Jesus dude

RUN

Lol I know right haha. How easily offended these hoodlums get. I got lost in south philly when I first got here. With how bad my english was man it was a pain. Most of those ruffians were actually more intimidated by me lol.

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:21 AM
Lol ur white shut up. I'm in west philly all the time. Been to south philly it's not anything as bad as chicago. Stop it, u sound as silly. I'm a easy target being foriegn and I have no problems navigating through the hoods, white boy.

LOL OK...I u be in South Philly, bum ass. Stop lyin. Take you ass back to Iceland nigga. You the same nigga who said Lenox mad he can't say nigga like us. Boy don't get rolled over and dog walked.

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:22 AM
Facts, my nigga Sharp understand. I give a fuck if your 7'0"...you don't want no problems big homie

You won't do nothing go back to ur well paying job you got from being smart. If ur really black I'm proud of you grats on being safe. Ur not street u just talk it. U wouldn't be where u are if u lived dat life cuh and dem jawns go u drawling doe outta pocket nigga nommean?

Haha I'll stop. The way you philly thugs talk had me rolling.

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:25 AM
You won't do nothing go back to ur well paying job you got from being smart. If ur really black I'm proud of you grats on being safe. Ur not street u just talk it. U wouldn't be where u are if u lived dat life cuh and dem jawns go u drawling doe outta pocket nigga nommean?

Haha I'll stop. The way you philly thugs talk had me rolling.

Brodie you ignorant as fuck. So there are no black people from the hood...that are smart? You really are foreign. You dont deserve to be in Philly. Take your fuck boy self to Iowa where you belong.

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:26 AM
LOL OK...I u be in South Philly, bum ass. Stop lyin. Take you ass back to Iceland nigga. You the same nigga who said Lenox mad he can't say nigga like us. Boy don't get rolled over and dog walked.

I'm not hard to find. Not a lot of green eyed light skinned dreadlocked brothers with NBA height around this way. I literally walk everywhere man. Hey you could be my patient for my clinicals. let's see if I get the doses right to keep you under so u dont awake during surgery =). Thatd be a trip huh wake up mid surgery

I swear I got it man.

Sharp
03-10-2019, 12:26 AM
Southwest =/= west South.. This may be a semantic thing

Had a weekly gig in Cobbs creek a couple summers ago

Literally every week I was out playing, someone my age got murdered within a couple blocks

That said idgaf where the dark alley is, I'd rather be the 6'8" guy

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:30 AM
I'm not hard to find. Not a lot of green eyed light skinned dreadlocked brothers with NBA height around this way. I literally walk everywhere man. Hey you could be my patient for my clinicals. let's see if I get the doses right to keep you under so u dont awake during surgery =). Thatd be a trip huh wake up mid surgery

I swear I got it man.

Green eyed? nigga you ain't black on god. LMAO.....FUCK OUTTA HERE...hahahahahah

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:30 AM
Brodie you ignorant as fuck. So there are no black people from the hood...that are smart? You really are foreign. You dont deserve to be in Philly. Take your fuck boy self to Iowa where you belong.

My names not brodie ok Sally? Go back to ur online persona no one locking their doors over here little man. Oh i know you gonna let the thing ring like the liberty bell on me. Or w/e weirdo wanna be gang life you try to perpetuate. Dont deserve to be in philly? My scholarship says otherwise =). Thank you for your time and sweet gestures of brotherly love.

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:31 AM
Green eyed? nigga you ain't black on god. LMAO.....FUCK OUTTA HERE...hahahahahah

Says the white guy, well I mixed so u dont understand what that means. Would you like a break down on genetically patterns?

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Southwest =/= west South.. This may be a semantic thing

Had a weekly gig in Cobbs creek a couple summers ago

Literally every week I was out playing, someone my age got murdered within a couple blocks

That said idgaf where the dark alley is, I'd rather be the 6'8" guy

Size dont matter to kids no more lil skinny niggas got that blicky. He get that work all day like AP

Sharp
03-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Being 6'8" can't hurt lol

Meanwhile BodySnatcher reppin the corner of Lindberg Blvd & Dicks ave

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Says the white guy, well I mixed so u dont understand what that means. Would you like a break down on genetically patterns?

HAHHhHAHAHAhAHa. your done brodie

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Being 6'8" can't hurt lol

Meanwhile BodySnatcher reppin the corner of Lindberg Blvd & Dicks ave

LOL fuck you nigga, I don't rep shit no more I'm grown. I just got Philly roots and this nigga an imposter. Fucking clowns with green eyes.

6:8" that just means more areas to bang at. Bigger they are...the more blood they spill

bleak
03-10-2019, 12:38 AM
We got a badass on the loose guys watch yourselves

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:38 AM

calm down bleak this doesn't involve you

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:39 AM

Bleak help me cus..

Bodysnatcher Oh no u got me oh what a world! He hit me with a digital bullet through my wifi connection. Help me Sharp it hurts oh how it hurts. Haha man BOdy u so upset over the Darby comment starting to make it ring true my guy.

So tell me how u will roll up on me. When I'm walking to the hospital or class. Oh whose gonna be in the passenger seat "brodie" what gun gonna be USED. What time of day dude like bro will I be able to get a record deal? if I survive from the hype. I'll put netcees on dog I swear!

Sharp
03-10-2019, 12:40 AM
LOL fuck you nigga, I don't rep shit no more I'm grown. I just got Philly roots and this nigga an imposter. Fucking clowns with green eyes

Sorry man

I can't not laugh at Dicks ave existing tho lol

Actually interviewed for a job as a teacher in Elmswood... Wound up in Frankford at a school so bad the district fired everyone instead

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Bleak help me cus..

Bodysnatcher Oh no u got me oh what a world! He hit me with a digital bullet through my wifi connection. Help me Sharp it hurts oh how it hurts. Haha man BOdy u so upset over the Darby comment starting to make it ring true my guy.

So tell me how u will roll up on me. When I'm walking to the hospital or class. Oh whose gonna be in the passenger seat "brodie" what gun gonna be USED. What time of day dude like bro will I be able to get a record deal? if I survive from the hype. I'll put netcees on dog I swear!

English nigga...do you speak it?

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:42 AM
calm down bleak this doesn't involve you

Doesnt involve anyone cus nothing is literally going to happen. Like it burns ur soul to know we all think ur as much of a joke as the Darby comment was meant to be.

/\ u wish u could swing on me for that comment right there. I'm smiling cus I know u mad booboo. I'll fetch the step ladder my guy.

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Sorry man

I can't not laugh at Dicks ave existing tho lol

Actually interviewed for a job as a teacher in Elmswood... Wound up in Frankford at a school so bad the district fired everyone instead

Damn be safe Brodie.

Clout
03-10-2019, 12:43 AM
English nigga...do you speak it?

I'm multi lingual of course I do. I can switch to another language if preferred. I only want you to feel safe and comfortable on this forum bodysnatcher.

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:45 AM
Doesnt involve anyone cus nothing is literally going to happen. Like it burns ur soul to know we all think ur as much of a joke as the Darby comment was meant to be.

/\ u wish u could swing on me for that comment right there. I'm smiling cus I know u mad booboo. I'll fetch the step ladder my guy.

Nah I was just checking you cause it was needed. You act like this is outta character for me. Kill the noise. like I said you done. you dont even battle, I seen you come in here on hopped on REsins dick week or so ago and you haven't left yet

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:45 AM
I'm multi lingual of course I do. I can switch to another language if preferred. I only want you to feel safe and comfortable on this forum bodysnatcher.

Cool, good for you.

Sharp
03-10-2019, 12:46 AM
Damn be safe Brodie.

This was years ago, it worked out. They made everyone re-apply for their job so I said 'fuck it', took a pay cut, and found a job at a suburban district. Feel bad for some of those kids, but the school is doing better now

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:47 AM
This was years ago, it worked out. They made everyone re-apply for their job so I said 'fuck it', took a pay cut, and found a job at a suburban district. Feel bad for some of those kids, but the school is doing better now

Facts, you cant educate the youth if dont feel safe yourself. Glad it worked out in the long run.

Sharp
03-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Facts, you cant educate the youth if dont feel safe yourself. Glad it worked out in the long run.

Appreciate you, and same here. But tbph, the scariest thing in Frankford was the principal of that school and day five on the job I had to cross 'crime scene' tape to get to work lol

Faculty had a group text of where she was in the building cuz she would chew out teachers for not having enough control over their kids IN FRONT of the classes

Happened to me once and a fourth grader walked up to me afterwards and said, 'don't sweat it man, she can be a real bitch sometimes'

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 12:56 AM
You ever think of traveling and going out of Philly. With my job, I can pretty much work at any university

Wooow in my best Flavor Flav..."dont sweat it" LOLOL

Zaddy
03-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Who was talking shit like this to you like your doing to bleak when you ran the 1-2 or the alias thing? Your kind of harassing this man. I say for text sake give it a rest.

The difference is I wasn’t running them shits like I was brain dead

Zaddy
03-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Lmao barcotic took half a year off text so he could stack up a bunch of prewrittens and now he’s running around trying to challenge people with his verse already done 3 months ago

So pathetic

Barcotic
03-10-2019, 10:23 AM
no

but how many x u gona take that angle?
u've said it like 3 times over now... nobody cares
shit, no one from the stick clique even hopped on yet

pathetic right back at'cha
specially when theres no truth to it at all, ben doin this for a while homie lol i dont need to prewrite

butk

Barcotic
03-10-2019, 10:25 AM
keep duckin

Zaddy
03-10-2019, 10:50 AM
Delusion as always

Nobody ducked u

Barcotic
03-10-2019, 10:54 AM
inbred retarded moron as always

set it or shut it

Kill Spree
03-10-2019, 11:01 AM
How many bars and due when? I’ll set it up here for you guys

Barcotic
03-10-2019, 11:13 AM
down w/ whatever
& whatever type of battle he wants so he dont scream prewritten lol

or maybe butthurt bodysnatcher will step up
id rather him since beating cunto worse than i already have proves nothing

Zaddy
03-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Lol I killed you in that battle. Worst robbery ever

Yo for the last time I’m not battling in the BA where battles never close, are you dumb?

Barcotic
03-10-2019, 11:50 AM
im the one who gets robbed
butk

quack

Sharp
03-10-2019, 01:07 PM
How many bars and due when? I’ll set it up here for you guys

Where here?

BodySnatcher
03-10-2019, 01:15 PM
down w/ whatever
& whatever type of battle he wants so he dont scream prewritten lol

or maybe butthurt bodysnatcher will step up
id rather him since beating cunto worse than i already have proves nothing

Brodie you are 0-2 against me. You suck. LOLOL, Z would smash your garbage wordplay while you're on a coke binge. LIKE I DID, fuck boy go back to RB.

Zaddy
03-10-2019, 01:19 PM
It’s crazy how all voting swayed towards resin once bleak decided to out of nowhere discount sinacogs vote

Blue Bayou sorry you had to go thru this man