now here comes the thesis statement
I'm gonna leave you in perpetual beratement
like a volcano but i don't lie latent
i'm a calculating killer - i'm careful and patient

after this win i'm gonna print out a plaquard
saying "I SLAMMED DJ JD" from my hewlett packard
leavin you in dismay for dead
wwjd - wack weak JUDGE DREDD

not that long but i'm at school right now - so i gotta get back to work - see yah
psy

vs.

DJ Judge Dread

Rap invented driving wit' my arm extended. But you try and cut me off 'cause you like to get "rear ended." My pun is intended just like your car will be dented.Tie you up by your nuts and hoist you over a building to be suspended. Every word you say just seems to get "gayer." And your so ugly you belong up in the "ho-zone layer." Like a fire extinguisher sprayer I can put out any dragons layer. And while I can make any shot you a "one-ball" player. Everything you do just makes you seem even more like a homo. And your sex life is probably just as good as a Spice Girl going solo. Your still wack, even if got a record deal for over a million. Because your "hardcore rap" sounds like your a biter of Christina Milian. You beatin' me is like a high school drop-out trying to get into Harvard University. Or McVeigh being let free for Oklahoma City. You belong in the committee for people who walow in self pity. Your rap is a failure like a school student gettin' less then a fifty. You couldn't be saved even if the Pope preformed an excorcism. Not even a crusifiction would get you into Gods house of "blissful" livin'. You keep on wishin' but Hilter gave you the baptism. I thought you knew 'cause NBC was airin' it on television. Your lyricism sounds more like superstition. And your such a firm believer you kept the stub from your circumsition.

"...You never, heard of a rhyme as perverted as mine..."