PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Blas vs Pharaohs Army BLAS WINS

Flow
03-18-2019, 10:37 AM
Week One

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

Blas
Pharaohs Army

*The 1-2 league and it's mini LR league are one bar Vs one bar.*

Blas
03-18-2019, 07:03 PM
u dropping wordplay or a meta? who cares nobodies buying what they see
cuz anytime FairWays his options it's always ending with a 9-iron to the tee

Pharaohs Army
03-19-2019, 06:12 PM
what's it gonna take for this dude to Have respect
i've got an idea- i'll Blas the tech at this bastard's neck

Kill Spree
03-19-2019, 07:47 PM
Pharoahs bar was a bit to basic of a generic at that... Blas had a cool nameplay wasn’t that harsh but creative

V/blas

Incredible
03-19-2019, 09:24 PM
Well uh PA need more here for sure and by that I don't just mean more words not about that, just more content was too basic, try reading between the lines type of shit and flip it into a bar. Got Blas taking this, tie in was nice, name play kind eh, but was enough to get the job done. Vote = Blas

zelti
03-19-2019, 09:44 PM
Blas - pretty cool punch here, haven’t seen this wp used on him before, so it was nice and fresh. No complaints here

Pharoh - I liked the direction you were trying to take but it was just too simple to really hit. Definitely don’t over complicate your bars but you Gotta make them more meaningful

Vote Blas

Real Spit
03-19-2019, 10:54 PM
Even though Blas' punch is a worse version of a punch I dropped years ago it's better than Pharaoh's by a long shot. Come on Pharaoh a name play gotta have some wit/concept to it, that was just lazy.

v/ Blas

Flow
03-19-2019, 11:07 PM
Blas. This was ok

PA - get your idea but you need to be more creative with your execution. This was obvious to me from the get go and too simple.

Vote blas

Maximus
03-20-2019, 05:09 AM
i got Blas taking this here, just a better execution. PA had a good concept but the execution was poor and it fell flat, didnt hit as it ought to

Lenox
03-20-2019, 11:06 AM
Blas, nice connection wp. Wasn’t a fan of the execution tho with 9 iron. Decent gun bar nonetheless

Pharaoh I wasn’t feeling this man. Gotta get more creative

BLAS

DynamiCz
03-20-2019, 01:23 PM
u dropping wordplay or a meta? who cares nobodies buying what they see
cuz anytime FairWays his options it's always ending with a 9-iron to the tee

Nice wordplay here, wording was on point as well. Overall executed just right to take the W

-----

what's it gonna take for this dude to Have respect
i've got an idea- i'll Blas the tech at this bastard's neck

Got to get creative fam, to statement-ish and no punch really executed

V-Blas

Barcotic
03-20-2019, 01:56 PM
blas
this could have ben worded much smoother n to the pt. but nice np regardless & it wasnt worded bad or anything.. just couldve been nicer

ph
concise wording, lackluster concept. wayyy too simple here

v/blas

Suthaveli
03-20-2019, 02:51 PM
Pharaoh bar was a basic bish bar. Find a more clever way to attack your opponent w. some harshness to it but keep it simple that people understand.Try reading guys like Orc, Resin, Dom to get an idea.

Blas was ok. He writes like an ex long bar who converted to short bar by the looks of his wording.

Mvgt- blas

Resin M-I-C
03-20-2019, 02:53 PM
pharoah was a lil too simple for me, blas execution was solid and the name/wordplay hit pretty soundly

v blas

Destroyer
03-21-2019, 09:40 AM
Blas was decent though I expected a bit more payoff
Pharoah, that was pretty basic, need to come a little more complex than that here

V/blas

MMLP
03-21-2019, 11:52 AM
Put off by the spoon feeding 'FairWays' wordplay lol, it never usually needs highlighting as clear as that, that being said, better attempt than PA this time!

v/ blas

Orc
03-21-2019, 12:12 PM
I saw spits bar which hurt the impact blas bar would have. It was decent tho. I’m not a fan of that style but it is effective a lot of the time.

Other guy had no wit. No surprise. Needs to be more impactful.

Gote blas

sral
03-22-2019, 05:36 AM
Blas gets it

BodySnatcher
03-22-2019, 10:24 AM
PA

Blas
03-22-2019, 10:49 AM
PA

i'm going to ask the same for you now after this, it's unfortunate to learn you're a crybaby because you seemed like a normal non-emotional faggot but i guess that isn't the case.

BodySnatcher
03-22-2019, 10:51 AM
i'm going to ask the same for you now after this, it's unfortunate to learn you're a crybaby because you seemed like a normal non-emotional faggot but i guess that isn't the case.

Nah, nigga, I check people all the time, ask around... you just next cause I don't fuck with you and your shenanigans. aint no crying here. I did this to get your attention & now that I got it...stay outta my threads fuck boy.

Blas
03-22-2019, 10:52 AM
Nah, nigga, I check people all the time, ask around... you just next cause I don't fuck with you and your shenanigans. aint no crying here. I did this to get your attention & now that I got it...stay outta my threads fuck boy.

it's good you've outed yourself as a massive faggot & that i had absolutely no piece in it, enjoy your day & try not to kill yourself

BodySnatcher
03-22-2019, 11:03 AM
Nah nigga lets talk about this fuck shit you on. You dont get to walk away like a lil bitch you are without explaining yourself. Where shall I start....

Blas
03-22-2019, 11:04 AM
i'm not sure what i'm walking away from. you got upset about my vote on your battle (i have no idea why, im assuming i voted against you?) and then you came directly into the first battle of mine you saw and voted against me by simply writing my opponents name to...get my attention? how do you come out of this not looking like a huge fucking loser lol?