PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Destroyer vs Dynamicz Dyna WINS

Flow
03-18-2019, 10:40 AM
Week One

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

Destroyer
DynamiCz

*The 1-2 league and it's mini LR league are one bar Vs one bar.*

Destroyer
03-21-2019, 07:31 AM
maaaan. you’s a bitch to me & its always been evident
only one saying Nambia real threat, is our dumb fucking president

DynamiCz
03-21-2019, 01:37 PM
I can't relate... styles get out of date they start to hate
Contradict the gun in this bar - side shots leave ya hypocritical state

Miss Netcees
03-21-2019, 06:24 PM
Close one cuz both go hard Destroyer a lil bit more creative I'll give it to Destroyer

sral
03-22-2019, 05:40 AM
i didnt like the 'Nam' use tbh with it being the middle of his name but still has Des here

BodySnatcher
03-22-2019, 02:34 PM
Nam lolol... the bar was cool Des but Idk about the nameplay. The bar, in general, is cool but the n/p was bad. I thought Dyn bar was well constructed and had a bit more sting for a 1-2 punch. Des kinda just said Dyn isn't a threat while Dyn went for the jugular

vote Dyn

zelti
03-22-2019, 02:49 PM
Des had a dope concept and everything was good until the ending of the second line, “our dumb fucking president” wasn’t the best. DynamiCz had a nice bar all around with solid wordplay and gets this one by a decent margin.

Vote DynamiCz

Flow
03-24-2019, 08:37 AM
I thought both had merit. I appreciated does using his middle part of name for a name flip to keep a name flip on dy Actually fresh. Bar was fine but it wasn't anything huge

Body had a really clever gun bar and the wordplay was creative but I still not sure how I feel about it working both ways.

But definitely the more impactful.

Votes dyn

Flow
03-24-2019, 08:42 AM
Destroyer Infiltrate Blue Bayou Resin M-I-C Ryno Jabari Black Dominate

Destroyer
03-24-2019, 09:30 AM
I’ll get right on that, Flow

Kill Spree
03-24-2019, 09:51 AM
Des bar was cool but calling him nam don’t work. Dyns bar was dope...

Vote/dyn

Resin M-I-C
03-24-2019, 10:31 AM
i wanna give it to des bc his was smoother but using the middle part of dyna’s name just didn’t hit for me

edit: dyn was cool, hypocritical felt like it was missing an “in” for it to be flawless tho

v Dyn

King
03-24-2019, 10:59 AM
Vote Dyn

i liked both bars, i think using Nam as the np just takes a little away from it for me

Jabari Black
03-24-2019, 11:17 AM
Des I like the concept. Probably resonates with me cus the president dumb af lol. Anyway I like the precise wording. On the other side, I’m not feeling the Nam flip. Is one syllable in the middle of his name - no one would call him that. Second, the wording is clean for the Nam be a real threat meaning, but the wordplay not clean for the Nambia meaning (it would be missing a syllable - so like Nambia is a real...whatever it’s hard to explain). Anyways like the bar overall but that’s the critique with it.

Dy, I liked your concept as wel. Contradict this gun was was good tie in. I like be Hypocritical wordplay as well but it got a very similar issue as Des’s bar in that it works good fine for one meaning but wording is choppy for the other. So the hypocritical/contradict meaning is fine, but the hip a critical is like missing a syllable or you coulda used “leave your hip in a...” and it would work fine.

Overall, two good concepts, but wording ain’t the cleanest. I think the wordplay in both had the same issue but Des had another glaring issue with his bar being a Nam flip. I liked both bars but I think Dy edged it.

Mvgt dynamicz

Flow
03-24-2019, 02:40 PM
Well that turned around quickly.

7 2 Dyna wins