PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Dominate vs Jabari Black JAB WINS

Flow
03-18-2019, 10:40 AM
Week One

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the thread.

DUE THURSDAY

Dominate
Jabari Black

*The 1-2 league and it's mini LR league are one bar Vs one bar.*

Jabari Black
03-20-2019, 03:16 PM
Dominate ready when you are fam

Dominate
03-20-2019, 04:16 PM
Cool man. I’ll probably be a bit closer to the deadline. Feel like I can do better than the bar I’ve currently got in mind for you.

Dominate
03-21-2019, 08:22 PM
The Ruger clap… Getcha brains blown when I drive by in the Range Rover
Snooker champ… you’ll see Black w/ a 8 on em gettin put in a hole – that’s game over

Jabari Black
03-21-2019, 08:24 PM
The tommy gun with me! I’m shooting Dom til the drum empty/
This legend dying after you see Black Dominate-n a machine like John Henry/

Blas
03-21-2019, 08:38 PM
doms concept was cool, punch was solid but the wording was just ok to me, either way it was cool. jabari i think ur wording was kinda choppy but ok, the concept was alright but it was just kinda meh to me, i've seen you come 10x doper imo.

v/ dom

sral
03-22-2019, 05:44 AM
dope shit

i liked Dom's concept more, but Jab's wording more

im split on this one

gonna edge to Jab slightly because it was cleaner, less wordy, more directly to the point

Flow
03-22-2019, 05:50 AM
I avoided this for ages. It's really tight. Jabs wording as usual is tight. But I just couldn't not give Dom this in the end. I don't know how this hasn't already been immediately played on you tbh jab. But hey it's done now. Well done Dom.

Vote Dom

DynamiCz
03-22-2019, 10:37 AM
The Ruger clap… Getcha brains blown when I drive by in the Range Rover
Snooker champ… you’ll see Black w/ a 8 on em gettin put in a hole – that’s game over

This is coo, but let's be honest "8 on me getting put in a hole" is a reach. Dom does his thing, but this was a clear reach.

------

The tommy gun with me! I’m shooting Dom til the drum empty/
This legend dying after you see Black Dominate-n a machine like John Henry/

Wasn't JB best work, but it hit and overall made more sense. Wording here was also nice imo

Props to both, but I got JB here

BodySnatcher
03-22-2019, 02:39 PM
Dom is my guy but idk what an '8 on em' means. Are you talking about a gun, putting holes in him? I'm not sure. The bar was constructed well for sure but I'm not sure the about the authenticity nor meaning...my bad

I thought JB had a solid punch...I think I liked it more because I recently read about John Henry (an African American Folk hero) so it hit home more so but this wasn't it his best but enough for the win here.

zelti
03-22-2019, 02:55 PM
Dom your wording and execution was nice but to my very extensive knowledge of gun lingo, both formal and informal, an 8 is not an actual term. Not trying to nitpick but when that’s literally the main part of the bar there’s really no way of not mentioning that. JB this was decent imo but definitely not a haymaker of any sort. I liked the concept and all but I feel it was a bit wordy. Aside from that it at least hit your opponent althewhile actually making sense.

Vote Jabari Black

Flow
03-24-2019, 08:41 AM
Destroyer Infiltrate Blue Bayou Resin M-I-C Ryno

Help sort this out please

Resin M-I-C
03-24-2019, 09:55 AM
dom’s coulda been smoother but it was still pretty damn dope

JB urs was cool but you did a way better John Henry line in the past.. this was a lil bit simpler

v Dom

Kill Spree
03-24-2019, 09:58 AM
Liked both bars... but jb’s bar was worded smoother. Tough call I gotta edge this to black

Flow
03-24-2019, 02:39 PM
5 - 3

Need more votes here ideally

Barcotic
03-24-2019, 03:23 PM
jb's was too simple a np for me, but cleanish wording

dom had the creativity & less attractive wording but not bad

v/dom

Allen Knight
03-24-2019, 03:43 PM
This battle was fire, it can go either way tbh but i thought dom hit a lil harder imo props to both here.

V dom

Sharp
03-24-2019, 03:49 PM
it's close as fuck, but I like Black, Dominate, n a machine more than Doms flip. I think the legend dying part does it for me.

v/Jabari

Maximus
03-24-2019, 04:31 PM
both were dope no doubt, i just thought dom's 'conceptual binding' was more compact and hit a little bit harder. props to both
v/ dom

Flow
03-24-2019, 05:56 PM
You lot are killing me

6 6
Sharp bleak Ghost1 @knucklehead Destroyer JEM

Suthaveli
03-24-2019, 06:28 PM
Dope on both ends.
Dom was creative as usual w.his bar. Slightest idea what a 8 is tho. Maybe he was thinking golf clubs?
Wow, jb has tremendously improved since I last saw him. Bar read clean af. Lol at the ! Yell like the url heads.

Mvgt - jb
Both were dope but I had to take away from dom on the gun.

Plot
03-24-2019, 07:54 PM
Yeah the '8' in Doms bar threw me,
Had to google Jabs, but after that it improves the punch even if the wordings iffy.
V-Jab, close one

Flow
03-24-2019, 07:59 PM
Right going to have to take this at 2 up sorry Dominate but times pressing Bruce. Good showing both

Jab wins 8 6